Microsoft: We're almost there (victory over PS3)

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2007, 04:09 PM         #61
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
hes not saying the games arnt great, hes saying they wont move mountains of ps3's out of the stores as u a.ssume.
All those games put together and a pricedrop to $400 will move plenty. FF game coming, GT5 coming, God of War, etc. on top of whatever new IPs we have yet to see from Sony (especially a new team ico game). It's obvious PS3 is flopping hard at the moment compared to the competition, but they're really not doing that bad at all compred to where 360 was at this time in its 1-year out, but also the PS3 has been out for just 10 months and the future games ('system-sellers' and so on) for this fall and especially '08 are looking very bright
 10 years ago '04        #62
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
All those games put together and a pricedrop to $400 will move plenty
ok we can continue this discussion when the price drop...until then ya point holds no weight
 10 years ago '04        #63
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
I just wanna take this opportunity to say "F*** Microsoft!!!!"
I've had 2 Xbox 360's and they've both broke on me in 6 months
 10 years ago '04        #64
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Balla B said:
I just wanna take this opportunity to say "F*** Microsoft!!!!"
I've had 2 Xbox 360's and they've both broke on me in 6 months
Two in six months? I seriously have to question how people are handling these system. I know the hardware sucks but damn. I'm still on my launch system.
 10 years ago '04        #65
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Damn, bold statements for it to be so early in the game... I think PS3 still has alot of time...

Maybe to compete with Microsoft, sony should make an OS that doesn't crash right out of the box

:finger: WINDOWS!
 10 years ago '04        #66
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 kuruption81 said:
Two in six months? I seriously have to question how people are handling these system. I know the hardware sucks but damn. I'm still on my launch system.
Thank GOD my sh*t hasn't crashed yet (I've only had it like 2-3 months)..

I play mine laying on it's side... aside from the Jet Engine noises it makes, it operates great! hasn't scratched my discs... though it has just crashed on me a few times.. But hey, it's microsoft.. same people responsible for WINDOWS! lol...
 09-23-2007, 06:13 PM         #67
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
ok we can continue this discussion when the price drop...until then ya point holds no weight
The whole discussion this early is pointless really, I mean this generation just started and anything can happen. I just think it's ridiculous some people think it's over because Microsoft is ahead after ps3 being out for a few months. last gen ended with around 130 million units and MS/Nintendo are just now breaking 9 million? Please this gen is far from over
 09-23-2007, 06:15 PM         #68
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
For the most part it's not the way people are handling their systems, it's the flaw in design of the system. You're lucky yours hasn't gone yet, but it will eventually.
 10 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 eliot ness said:
For the most part it's not the way people are handling their systems, it's the flaw in design of the system. You're lucky yours hasn't gone yet, but it will eventually.
You mean like my PS3 did in four months? I guess everybody I know is lucky as well, I only know one person who has had an issue with their 360, and most of my boys got launch systems. In all fairness that one person has exchanged his system twice . Oh well thanks MS for the 3 year warranty.
 10 years ago '06        #70
lastdaze 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
microsoft is losing because of all the warranty repairs/replacements being made, i took excellent care of my elite but still got the red ring after just 4 months, it is luck of the draw, either you get one that lasts or you don't, haven't seen a whole 18 page thread dedicated to ps3 hardware issues/repairs yet! granted, xbox does have a few games that make me want to keep the 360, but enough with the repairs already, just fix the problem and you would have a lot more happy, loyal customers
 10 years ago '04        #71
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
when ever u got to pay 50 million for 2 exclusive gta4 episode that sound like your a little worried about your system to me so i wouldn't even talk victory i count that as a lost and if the developers would learn how to make games right for ps3 xbox 360 fans would be hiding under tables huggin there sh*t box that's why ya'll need a extended warranty cause that sh*t is garbage and they no it good luck wit that and enjoy overheating.
 10 years ago '04        #72
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
gears of war was a maybe but unreal will move ps3 big fan base uncharted will move ps3 developer naughty dog big fan base ratchet and clank has a big fan base that will move ps3 and i'm not gonna even talk about metal gear that will sell over a million off name alone only thing i see selling a million for xbox 360 is halo. no victory not yet far from it.
 10 years ago '05        #73
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
Lmaooo
 10 years ago '05        #74
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 dog4life said:
gears of war was a maybe but unreal will move ps3 big fan base uncharted will move ps3 developer naughty dog big fan base ratchet and clank has a big fan base that will move ps3 and i'm not gonna even talk about metal gear that will sell over a million off name alone only thing i see selling a million for xbox 360 is halo. no victory not yet far from it.
Halo will fu*k around and outsell them combined.
 10 years ago '04        #75
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Halo will fu*k around and outsell them combined.
your a d*ckryder
 10 years ago '04        #76
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
 dog4life said:
your a d*ckryder
he aint lyin tho...lol i mean watch the numbers
 10 years ago '04        #77
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
You get what you pay for, want it for free? Then EXPECT sh*t service.
 09-23-2007, 09:08 PM         #78
jhj2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann said:
Even with the release of Halo 3, Microsoft games division is near bankruptcy...they're almost there...

Discuss.
Yeah, it was only a matter of time.
 10 years ago '04        #79
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
 jhj2004 said:
Yeah, it was only a matter of time.
pathetic

i see some people already are loosing there heads...lol

to even think microsoft money is short is a sign u need to off yaself from any conversation on the industry

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 09-23-2007 at 09:17 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 dog4life said:
your a d*ckryder
And what exactly do you call yourself?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
62 comments
18 hours ago