Microsoft: We're almost there (victory over PS3)

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2007, 08:03 PM         #21
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS3 = Dreamcast *Waits for price to drop*
 10 years ago '05        #22
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

The only way MS can claim a victory this gen is if they plan on bringing out the 720 in '09....and if last gen is anything to go by, that's very likely....
 09-21-2007, 08:27 PM         #23
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@MS giddy about their 2nd place spot

omgz list wars!....

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 09-21-2007 at 08:30 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #24
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
little too early to declare victory
 10 years ago '05        #25
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Microsoft is on fire
 09-21-2007, 09:11 PM         #26
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
microsoft aint lying, only thing keeping sony relevant right now is microsoft's incompetence when it comes to the hardware failures, the games speak for themselves...

people have already pointed out the xbox360 holiday and 2008 lineups, somebody needs to dig up a short list of titles we can expect from sony in the same timeframe and compare...cuz i dont think its even remotely close

microsoft's exclusives are k!lling sony and most of not all the great 3rd party stuff is better graphically, has more features, is better online, or arrives months sooner on 360

shane kim aint just acting c*cky if hes got the facts to back it up
 09-21-2007, 09:27 PM         #27
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shockgeez04 said:
microsoft aint lying, only thing keeping sony relevant right now is microsoft's incompetence when it comes to the hardware failures, the games speak for themselves...

people have already pointed out the xbox360 holiday and 2008 lineups, somebody needs to dig up a short list of titles we can expect from sony in the same timeframe and compare...cuz i dont think its even remotely close

microsoft's exclusives are k!lling sony and most of not all the great 3rd party stuff is better graphically, has more features, is better online, or arrives months sooner on 360

shane kim aint just acting c*cky if hes got the facts to back it up
k!llzone 2
MGS4
GT5
Little Big Planet
White Knight Story
Yakuza 3
Maybe Resistance 2
FFXIII (LOL MAYBE)

Sony has a k!ller line up next year. WAYYYYYYY better this 2007 I tell you that. I guess the question is of taste.

I prefer the Sony lineup for next year until Im for certain Gears 2 comes out. If that happens then I will definitly be swaying towards the 360 a little bit more.

You also have some nice multi-platform titles for 08

RE5
Silent Hill 5
Burnout Paradise
DMC4

All in all it should be a great year next year.
 10 years ago '04        #28
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
all i have to say is, if the price is lowered on the ps3, and titles are more readily available in the near future i will have no doubt that ps3 will take over xbox eventually. i know a lot of people playing ps2 happily (me included) waiting for sony to wake up and drop the price. i'll have a ps3... but is it just me or has anyone noticed a distinct change in the gameplay of madden from ps2-ps3????
 10 years ago '05        #29
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
man fu*k that sh*t sony better pull a raBBIT OUT THERE a.ssES i paid 600 fu*kin bucks for my ps fu*kin 3 they better start gettin on the money fu*kin f*gs thank god i have a fu*kin 360...
 09-21-2007, 11:32 PM         #30
jhj2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
delusions of grandeur
 10 years ago '05        #31
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
man..i really hope they dont release the next xbox anytime soon or imma be pissed.
 10 years ago '04        #32
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
360 FTW!!!!!!!! hahahah!!!
 10 years ago '04        #33
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 dogmanx23 said:
how can they declare victory when xbox has a 1 1/2 year head start..mircosoft people are stupid i swear... make something that works for once..
Let see, if halo 3 plus the past price drop makes the 360 do Wii numbers again which hasnt been done since february and futher the gap between 360 and PS3 numbers equal MS gain far more exclusives and more games while PS3 is going to lose many 3rd party support which would make sony lose the console war due to lack of games. Because PS3 is still not affordable while the 360 is almost at the sweet spot in price.
 10 years ago '04        #34
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
I don't get people. When they were comparing the Xbox and the PS2, the PS2 had a nice head start as well. Sony fans weren't letting xbox fans say that. Now that the tables are turned, everyone is trying to say that its a valid arguement. Screw that. Sony made the decision to launch when they did. They knew what they were getting into. Stop making excuses!

Secondly, Sony is fu*king up. DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!! I'm not saying its over for them or anything. I honestly don't give a fu*k about Sony. I'm just saying be real.
 10 years ago '05        #35
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 Sylent Khaos said:
I don't get people. When they were comparing the Xbox and the PS2, the PS2 had a nice head start as well. Sony fans weren't letting xbox fans say that. Now that the tables are turned, everyone is trying to say that its a valid arguement. Screw that. Sony made the decision to launch when they did. They knew what they were getting into. Stop making excuses!

Secondly, Sony is fu*king up. DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!! I'm not saying its over for them or anything. I honestly don't give a fu*k about Sony. I'm just saying be real.
The time difference between machines had nothing to do with the ps2 cleaning up on the xbox. Hell, the ps2 is still selling HUGE amounts of hardware and software. Is that because the system came out first? Check out the line up of games for the ps2 vs the xbox. That's what it was all about and that is where it continues to be. The X factor in this "console war" (which I think it's fu*king stupid when people call it that) will be when the ps2 finally dies. At that time there's all these people, and I'm talking large amounts of gamers, who will then need to look for new hardware. Alot of these people will go with Sony as they obviously were happy with their ps2 to hold on for so long. It's natural. Sony needs to make sure that by the time that they do stop making ps2 games, that they have made some moves to make sure that as many of those people follow them to the ps3. They pull that off, and there will be some huge numbers added to the sales.

I am glad to see that alot of people in this thread aren't just taking the standard response to this type of thing and just say that the ps3 is dead. The fu*king thing hasn't even been out for a year yet. The ps2 had sh*t going on in the same amount of time and look what happened. You think it's Sony sitting there going "Hey lets slow down the amount of games we put out just to be a**holes" The developers are taking their sweet a.ss time producing games for the system, especially exclusive games, which could be Sony's fault for not giving out the system with enough advance to pump out the games faster...I don't know. But let's have this convo next year, or the year after and see if the same tune is being played. I don't understand alot of you who actually get so emotional about this sh*t that you get angry at a certain console haha. If you guys were real gamers, you'd be happy and excited as to the direction that this generation is going. Last gen we had the ps2 just kicking a.ss and the gamecube and xbox were slugging behind. This gen we have three heavy hitters and yet you still bi*ch about it. Shut the fu*k up and play some fu*king games.
 10 years ago '04        #36
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Jann said:
Killzone 2
MGS4
GT5
Little Big Planet
White Knight Story
Yakuza 3
Maybe Resistance 2
FFXIII (LOL MAYBE)

Sony has a k!ller line up next year. WAYYYYYYY better this 2007 I tell you that. I guess the question is of taste.

I prefer the Sony lineup for next year until Im for certain Gears 2 comes out. If that happens then I will definitly be swaying towards the 360 a little bit more.

You also have some nice multi-platform titles for 08

RE5
Silent Hill 5
Burnout Paradise
DMC4

All in all it should be a great year next year.
I think PS3 need to have an emergency price drop this year if they dont want to lose third party support. I swear if PS3 loses this gen....it is sony to blame for trying to force blu-ray to sony fans. Right now if they dont do nothing in this holiday season especially with that weak a.ss line up they have that they will lose the console war but will have great games on 08. And if sony not dropping the price again for this holiday season I hope the 360 kick PS3 a.ss this holiday season to force sony in a price drop. Maybe that they finally realize that the price tag is why sony is losing right now while i cop me PS3 alot cheaper than these current PS3 owners while not having to suffer the PS3 gamin drought.

WiiStaytion360 FTW

also dont bring up that 360 has an headstart. Because that is a very dumb excuse especially when the PS3 never outsold the 360 in a month.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 09-22-2007 at 12:54 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #37
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I think PS3 need to have an emergency price drop this year if they dont want to lose third party support. I swear if PS3 loses this gen....it is sony to blame for trying to force blu-ray to sony fans. Right now if they dont do nothing in this holiday season especially with that weak a.ss line up they have that they will lose the console war but will have great games on 08. And if sony not dropping the price again for this holiday season I hope the 360 kick PS3 a.ss this holiday season to force sony in a price drop. Maybe that they finally realize that the price tag is why sony is losing right now while i cop me PS3 alot cheaper than these current PS3 owners while not having to suffer the PS3 gamin drought.

WiiStaytion360 FTW

also dont bring up that 360 has an headstart. Because that is a very dumb excuse especially when the PS3 never outsold the 360 in a month.
:applause:

I hear you man. Sony fans act like they get payed to defend their system. Thats what I don't get. There is nothing wrong with liking the PS3, just don't deny facts. Be real about the situation. Honestly, none of the console makers really care about the consumer or anything, they just want to make the most money. In turn as a consumer, you shouldn't love any of the three companies more than the other. You should get which system(s) offer the greatest video gaming experiences for you. You should not have some mentallity of {RANDOM SYSTEM COMPANY} made the most popular console last time, so they have to be the best; or {RANDOM SYSTEM COMPANY} is selling the most systems/games so I am going to side with them. Just pick what you want, and accept the truth about your decision.

Last edited by Sylent Khaos; 09-22-2007 at 04:26 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #38
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 588 588
i think it's funny how Microsoft and Sony are so ferociously going at each other's necks, while Nintendo is sittin' in the corner just rakin' in cash.
 10 years ago '06        #39
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Anything that can be fixed by wrapping a towel around it is not a winner...
 10 years ago '05        #40
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1555 1555
I don't think I've ever seen someone in 2nd place brag to the guy in 3rd. Thats all I'm saying. I have both of them and I can see why they don't really go after Nintendo because the Wii is so different but damn. The reason why they don't pay attention to Nintendo is because Sony and Microsoft are in a war for the living room like Jann likes to say. Nintendo is content being "just a games console."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago