Sep 21 - 21-Year-Old Drinker Dies After His Liver Splits in Half

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-24-2007, 08:01 PM         #81
skimz45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i have a friend who drinks any day he has the chance, but mostly just fridays,saturdays and sunday for the past like 5 years he has gottne totally wasted who knows if thats really a problem as opposed to every day....
i know i know someone who drinks like a half gallon every friday, and sat. hes gotta be gettin pretty close to this sh*t
 09-24-2007, 08:33 PM         #82
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
A young father who drank up to 15 bottles of wine a day died of cirrhosis so bad his liver had split in half, his family revealed yesterday.

Steven Massey, described as a 'Jack the lad', would drink his favourite Cassini sparkling perry 'just like he was drinking pop'.

The 21-year-old's death has devastated his parents and four older siblings, who hope his story will send out a shocking message about the perils of boozing.

Mr Massey began drinking with friends in his early teens and his habit soon spiralled out of control.

He would come home slurring his words, mother Ann recalled. She said she felt helpless when she often found 'bottles hidden all over his bedroom'.

'I tried to clamp down. I warned him,' the 60-year-old said. 'But there's nothing for young lads to do around here. You see police talking to them, taking them home and warning parents. But the kids don't realise what damage they are doing.

'In hospital, he prayed to see his children [T.Jay, three, and fivemonth- old Meya] grow up. And he would tell friends, “don't drink – look what it's done to me”.'

The story has shocked people, she added. 'I just hope parents can stop their children drinking and, if not, get them help as soon as possible.

'I don't want any mother to go through this. My family have all been to hell and back.' Mr Massey, of Grangetown in Middlesbrough, died in hospital on Sunday last week.

Source/Pic -

R.I.P....its funny I see whine-o's getting it in and this never happens..but he over did it 15 bottles a day
wow
 09-24-2007, 11:28 PM         #83
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Buds > booze.
:applause::applause: i'm actually allergic to Alcohol, no joke :( , so its Buds for me alllll day :)
 10 years ago '07        #84
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Someone drinking 15 bottles of wine a day need a life..... straight up.
 09-25-2007, 02:00 AM         #85
killson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knew a girl that died by puking in her mouth, she choked when she was drunk as fuk , the messed up thing is that every one thought she was sleeping / passed out.

" dam foo, whats up with that chick on the sofa , she drunk as fuk or what ?"

party hard mayne but if you know your tipsy take it down a notch eh?
 09-25-2007, 02:20 AM         #86
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im an alcoholic
and i wish weed was completely legal
cause if you smoke weed for 24 hours straight nothing will happen to you
if you drink half a bottle of vodka you can DIE
i have actually been in that ER with a cavader in my bladder.
alcohol should be under MUCH more scrutiny than weed od
 10 years ago '04        #87
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Reppindaburghh said:
I drink about 15 beers every night, havnt skipped a beat for over 5 months besides two nights before big events early in the morning. I dont work until 3 normally, 12 on Fridays so I sleep in farely late every day.
15 beers every night? Damn! I don't drink everyday, but it's close enough, and I've been doing it since college, these stories always bother me. It's not like I drink a ton of beer everyday, but it's enough. I don't get drunk or anything, I just love the taste of the sh*t. I'm bout to just drink Non-Alcoholic. I ain't trying to need a new liver.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy