Sep 21 - 21-Year-Old Drinker Dies After His Liver Splits in Half

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 r a n c i d said:
Evidence? The only studies done on such matters are biased, and make the a.ssumption that the average smoker has lungs of steel.

Pretty much the whole world smokes weed anyway, especially the people with the better jobs.

Because they need more stress relief and more often than not turn to drugs, wether it be weed or something whacked out like meth

Ok, i'll tell you this, in my personal life every single succesful ADULT I know, about two of them smoke, and about every one of them drinks.

Of all the low-class people I know, about all of them smoke, with the exception of the people on probation and the people who want to get there life on the right track.

I'll leave it at that.
 10 years ago '04        #62
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Peruvianfinest said:
alcholol LEGAL
bud NOT LEGAL

wonder why?
alcohol = made by man
bud = made by god

wonder why?
 09-22-2007, 02:12 PM         #63
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
at you blowing what I said out of proportion.

Marajuana clouds your memory, THIS IS A fu*kING FACT. You cant argue fact. And kudos to you and your successful friends, if they even exist, which i'll a.ssume they do for the sake of argument. So, because you and a few friends have the good fortune to be able to maintain a solid lifestyle while being a pothead, means all scientific studies done up until this point have been proven wrong? No, you cant refute my claim that the AVERAGE marajuana smoker is less successful then the rest of the world. They are less motivated, exert much less energy, and waste a whole hell of a lot more time doing nothing.

I can vouge for that myself, when I smoke, I fu*king SMOKEEEE, 3.5 grams a day at a minimum. 20 bucks a day, and i'm high all day, and I accomplish just about nothing.

Since I gave up smoking, my life is better.

And thats normally the way it goes for the average marajuana smoker. Seriously, quit for one month, and if your really "successful" I am willing to near guarentee you that you will not want to go back to smoking on a regular basis.
How are you going to fault me for what you perceive as a.ssumptions, when you are a.ssuming about the legitimacy of my claim??? You went as far as to insinuate, I am lying. Bro, I don't know you or care enough about this issue to even think about lying.

Seriously bro, whatever studies you have is bunk. Who, in the world of importance, will come out and admit they are pot smokers??? Common sense buddy. They would be incriminated themselves by doing so.

Also, studies have shown the memory issue to be temporary.

As for the motivation, that is based on a person and not the device. The same unmotivated person could be just as unproductive by sitting on the couch, sipping on his alcohol.

And 3.5 grams a day aint sh*t. If that small amount effect your life that much, then its better for YOU to quit. That's what we put into A blunt to chill ŕnd do believe that aint the only spark of the day.

Finally, bro, its counterproductive to a debate, when you accuse of your adversary of lying or insinuate that they are lying, without sherad of proof or evidence. I have no reason to lie to you, and I get nothing out of the act.

After reading your replies though, I will say one thing that may agree with you. Weed, evidently, is not for everyone. Especially for those who can not control their own lives. I'm sorry that you could not cope with your day to day responsibilities, but many of us who do smoke on daily bases have no issues at all.

And as for my success, lol, I hate to brag, but.... Let me put it to you this way. I paid more in taxes last year, then the average household income in america. That's accomplished with daily weed smoke. :)
 09-22-2007, 04:00 PM         #64
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he had drink water along with that he would being alive
 10 years ago '04        #65
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
yall muthafu*kas gone be arguing all day about which is worst, weed or liquor. who the fu*k cares. to the alchies, do your thing. i'ma still blaze and leave yall to the discussin, peace.
 10 years ago '04        #66
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 unkle said:
How are you going to fault me for what you perceive as a.ssumptions, when you are a.ssuming about the legitimacy of my claim??? You went as far as to insinuate, I am lying. Bro, I don't know you or care enough about this issue to even think about lying.

Seriously bro, whatever studies you have is bunk. Who, in the world of importance, will come out and admit they are pot smokers??? Common sense buddy. They would be incriminated themselves by doing so.

As for the motivation, that is based on a person and not the device. The same unmotivated person could be just as unproductive by sitting on the couch, sipping on his alcohol.

And 3.5 grams a day aint sh*t. If that small amount effect your life that much, then its better for YOU to quit. That's what we put into A blunt to chill ŕnd do believe that aint the only spark of the day.

Finally, bro, its counterproductive to a debate, when you accuse of your adversary of lying or insinuate that they are lying, without sherad of proof or evidence. I have no reason to lie to you, and I get nothing out of the act.

After reading your replies though, I will say one thing that may agree with you. Weed, evidently, is not for everyone. Especially for those who can not control their own lives. I'm sorry that you could not cope with your day to day responsibilities, but many of us who do smoke on daily bases have no issues at all.

And as for my success, lol, I hate to brag, but.... Let me put it to you this way. I paid more in taxes last year, then the average household income in america. That's accomplished with daily weed smoke. :)
:applause:
 09-22-2007, 05:34 PM         #67
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:

hey bro what businees are you inthat your payin over $50,000 in taxes, yet your able to have debates on hiphop forumswith teens? o and hows your short term memory, and stamina??? cause i know mines sh*t.
 09-22-2007, 08:47 PM         #68
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
I see.

That would make perfect sense, since you can dig up about MILLIONS of cases of death revolving drunk driving opposed to deaths revolving smoking buds and driving.

Good input. (slapping my knees and rolling both of my eyes while lmao)
Sigh. Toke and choke. Drink and sink. If an individual decides to take the wheel, under the influence of _, then they're jeapordising not only their lives but anyone they come across. My point. One death that could have been avoided is one death too many. Bullsh*t 'accidents' caused by drugs, alcohol or basic human recklessness is garbage.
 09-22-2007, 09:07 PM         #69
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
hey bro what businees are you inthat your payin over $50,000 in taxes, yet your able to have debates on hiphop forumswith teens? o and hows your short term memory, and stamina??? cause i know mines sh*t.
i am a owner of two nail salons. was 3 but we just sold our oldest location, but we are looking around for another spot. the reason for such a high profit is, in nails, the overhead is extremely small compare to other business.

our businesses are well established with many long time loyal customers. we are at the stage of business where it is basically self functioning without our constant supervision. this doesn't mean we do not work, but rather leisurely. even when we are there, we're really not there, but that's the point of being a business owner. we like our free time.

as for my short term memory, i don't have an issue. i don't use a personal planners or schedule keepers, but i keep all my obligations. i'm never late for a meeting nor am i ever unprepared. the little details is what i pay attention to and buds do not keep me from doing so.

my stamina is great. i have always been extremely active in my life with sports and martial arts. i'm in the gym 5 days a week. i train contact sports 4 days week and make love to my wife nightly and repeatedly.

but also, if you have issue with short term memory, you can always train your brain. do puzzles and read lots of books. this will keep your mind sharp.
 09-22-2007, 09:10 PM         #70
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_D said:
Sigh. Toke and choke. Drink and sink. If an individual decides to take the wheel, under the influence of _, then they're jeapordising not only their lives but anyone they come across. My point. One death that could have been avoided is one death too many. Bullsh*t 'accidents' caused by drugs, alcohol or basic human recklessness is garbage.
very true and not arguing.

but my reply was for Rep, who was trying to make case against bud related death. my reply was to point out, what he is defending, have k!ll far more then bud has ever and probably will.
 09-22-2007, 09:17 PM         #71
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HEADS UP GUYS

i think we've jacked the tread by going off on a tangent, and i think that's unfair to the threadstarter, so i've open a new thread in the knowledge corner for further discussion, if you guys are up to it. if so, check this out:

i think we got some good discussions here with some mature people, who actually have carried this on with civility. this is rare in boxden. lol.
 10 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 unkle said:
very true and not arguing.

but my reply was for Rep, who was trying to make case against bud related death. my reply was to point out, what he is defending, have k!ll far more then bud has ever and probably will.

Whattttt!?!?!?!?

When did I ever say marajuana causes death? Now your just reaching there Mr. Nail Salon.

So let me get this straight, your a man, who owns multiple nail salons (Why you chose to invest in nail salons is beyond me), who smokes marajuana on the regular, has terrible grammar, and posts on a forum dedicated to hip-hop music?

Sounds like your probably the coolest guy i've ever come across

By the way, the fact that you go out of your way to state "I have s3x with my wife nightly, repeatedly" speaks loads about your self-confidance

Keep smokin, and keep paintin those nails, and keep comming back to Boxden at night....

You lose
 09-22-2007, 10:30 PM         #73
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Whattttt!?!?!?!?

When did I ever say marajuana causes death? Now your just reaching there Mr. Nail Salon.

So let me get this straight, your a man, who owns multiple nail salons (Why you chose to invest in nail salons is beyond me), who smokes marajuana on the regular, has terrible grammar, and posts on a forum dedicated to hip-hop music?

Sounds like your probably the coolest guy i've ever come across

By the way, the fact that you go out of your way to state "I have s3x with my wife nightly, repeatedly" speaks loads about your self-confidance

Keep smokin, and keep paintin those nails, and keep comming back to Boxden at night....

You lose

when a man has to resort to name calling and insulting in a debate, that shows who has clearly been defeated.

as for my career, i chose to invest in a business, that did not require large sums of capital to start. basically, it came down to skills and diligent work. yes, it is not a 'manly' career, but it provides me with means to live a very comfortable life with extremely secure future/retirement. we all have to make sacrifices, and i chose forget about vanity to make my future secure. a good trade off, i believe.

as for my grammar, well, i have no excuse other then i'm a foreigner. this is my second language and i know it could be better, but i believe you know what i'm talking about, so let's not worry about semantics, ok???

the comment about s3x was referring to a direct question address to me about my stamina. as you can read from my above post, that is not the only thing i pointed out.

as being a long time business owner, i don't paint. not anymore. tis the benefits of having successful businesses, so in the up coming weeks, where you are going to be sitting behind bars, maybe you should give a thought about doing nails when you are released. i understand men are more 'tender' after a trip to the slammer(funny name, pun intended lol), maybe it would appeal more to you then. it is highly profitable and possibly keep you out of jail in the future.

well, don't let me ramble on. wish you best on your 'trip' and best wishes for you and your future.

unkle
 10 years ago '05        #74
space
space
^^^

Just FYI, dont even pull that sh*t about, "Oh, your getting locked up, you should wish to be in my position."

My family owns a business, and my father is one of the most respected members of his union, and I can come out of being locked up and have a secure job for the rest of my life if I want.

I dont really have much to worry about, even with a felony on my record.

And when a man resorts to name calling he has clearly been defeated?

How about when a man starts totally misquoting the person hes debating, he has clearly lost? You tried to twist my argument into a "He is trying to say marajuana k!lls you" statement is truly a pathetic method to get people on your side.

Oh, and how about you capitalize a fu*king letter every now and again dude, seriously?

Anyway, props to you for being a succesful nail salon owner who prides himself on smoking marajuana and posting on Boxden. Big ups, my dude.

09-22-2007, 11:06 PM         #75
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
^^^

Just FYI, dont even pull that sh*t about, "Oh, your getting locked up, you should wish to be in my position."

My family owns a business, and my father is one of the most respected members of his union, and I can come out of being locked up and have a secure job for the rest of my life if I want.

I dont really have much to worry about, even with a felony on my record.

And when a man resorts to name calling he has clearly been defeated?

How about when a man starts totally misquoting the person hes debating, he has clearly lost? You tried to twist my argument into a "He is trying to say marajuana k!lls you" statement is truly a pathetic method to get people on your side.

Oh, and how about you capitalize a fu*king letter every now and again dude, seriously?

Anyway, props to you for being a succesful nail salon owner who prides himself on smoking marajuana and posting on Boxden. Big ups, my dude.

props to your father and you should try to be more like him. unfortunately, all i see from you is 'i could of or if i want' in other words, just words. prove it young man. let's see if you are capable of becoming a man, instead of being an angry boy who can't control his temper.

if you feel like i mixed words, fine, but when you start comparing buds and booze and make booze to be a no big deal. im point out alcohol is a bigger deal.

so, you don't like my lack of use of capitalization??? my, you are a spoil brat, aren't you??? demanding how one should type??? you really are something.

again, good luck cool guy.

Last edited by unkle; 09-23-2007 at 10:01 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #76
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nice defense, but scientific studies tend to be in my favor on this one.

Instead of you saying "Chances are one was already unmotivated, stupid, and slow before he started smoking." Why dont you think that "Maybe the people who stay motivated after becoming a daily marajuana smoker were overly motivated, slightly above average intelligence, and 'fast'"

That could be true, to,
But the fact remains, the majority of people who smoke marajuana are less successful then the ones who dont.

The same cannot be said for alcohol, the richest motherfu*kers in the world still get drunk more often then you'd think.
with all that said, you still haven't the shown scientific studies you speak of...

weed is from the earth, liquor is man-made... AND it's poison...

you can overdose on alcohol, but not weed...

and think about it, weed is only hazardous to your body if you smoke it, you can still make tea with it and bake it into things like brownies and cookies...

and like that dude said, it depends on the person, it doesn't matter if you were slow or fast to begin with, its all about where your priorities are...

oh well, to each his own, i'm not tryna convince you which is better...
 09-23-2007, 01:50 AM         #77
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i have a friend who drinks any day he has the chance, but mostly just fridays,saturdays and sunday for the past like 5 years he has gottne totally wasted who knows if thats really a problem as opposed to every day....
same here, my friend and me usally drink every friday, atleast 10 beers each. saturdays and sundays are like once a month, but every friday we drink.
 10 years ago '05        #78
space
space
Wow, you drink once a week,
Wtf are you doing in this thread?
 10 years ago '06        #79
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
man this is crazy because this is all we do in the military we get fu*ked up!

badly,... damn.
 10 years ago '07        #80
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dangerous_minds said:
man this is crazy because this is all we do in the military we get fu*ked up!

badly,... damn.
Not like this though...I know a few military heads and they get fu*ked up everyday
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy