Sep 21 - 21-Year-Old Drinker Dies After His Liver Splits in Half

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15754 15754
Too much of anything is bad for you....weed or alcohol doesn't matter. at people thinking weed won't fu*k you up, if you overdo it.

But to me Alcohol>Weed....Its already been proved that a beer a day is good for you, weed on the other hand nothing has been stated that its good in anyway for you at all.
 09-22-2007, 03:21 AM         #42
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Buds > booze.
:applause: yes and 420 just passed!

R.I.P that's sad.
 10 years ago '05        #43
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
yo whats a positive to alcohol. folk get wasted. some die, some end up in hospital, some throw up, some crash and k!ll people, some talk and act like a**holes, some dont make it home, some folk get r*ped, some have higher self esteem or confidence for the few hours or so....so wheres the positive. it's an addiction not a habit. addictions k!ll you.

Last edited by carden2; 09-22-2007 at 06:16 AM..
 09-22-2007, 06:49 AM         #44
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Too much of anything is bad for you....weed or alcohol doesn't matter. at people thinking weed won't fu*k you up, if you overdo it.

But to me Alcohol>Weed....Its already been proved that a beer a day is good for you, weed on the other hand nothing has been stated that its good in anyway for you at all.

you ignorant fu*k. Does drinking help cancer patients like smoking does. Weed is a medicine in various places and its a much better feeling habit.
 10 years ago '06        #45
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
woa
 10 years ago '04        #46
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
what the fu*k is wrong wit u ppl saying alcohol is better than weed. and for the dude saying rich successful ppl dont smoke but only drink, think again. they burn the best cali bud med. suppliers has to offer. do ur research. if i started to named celebs thats are confirmed potheads, u'd be surprised. i have popped plenty bottles and smoked plenty of weed in my time, and have abused both. weed is better. smoke some white rhino then tell me how u feel, one love.

p.s. there has never been a death caused by marijuana, EVER. alcohol, well

Last edited by lethalastro; 09-22-2007 at 05:23 PM..
 09-22-2007, 10:48 AM         #47
BobbyDigits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
damn 15 bottles of wine a day

how about some water to detox ur system
:iagree:
 09-22-2007, 11:12 AM         #48
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalastro said:
what the fu*k are wrong wit u ppl saying alcohol is better than weed. and for the dude saying rich successful ppl dont smoke but only drink, think again. they burn the best cali bud med. suppliers has to offer. do ur research. if i started to named celebs thats are confirmed potheads, u'd be surprised. i have popped plenty bottles and smoked plenty of weed in my time, and have abused both. weed is better. smoke some white rhino then tell me how u feel, one love.

There has actually been 37 recorded:

The internet is useful ...I mean...:nope: I don't do drugs.

But R.I.P. to ol' boy...anybody every hear of MODERATION?
Couldn't imagine the pain of my liver splitting in half
 09-22-2007, 11:36 AM         #49
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
There has actually been 37 recorded:

The internet is useful ...I mean...:nope: I don't do drugs.

But R.I.P. to ol' boy...anybody every hear of MODERATION?
Couldn't imagine the pain of my liver splitting in half
LMFAO!!!

37 reported death!!! Whoa!!! Stop the press!!!

Is that for this year??? Last five years??? Since when, have these death totalled to the monumental figure of 37???

And by comparison, how many alcohol related death are we going to see this month??? Not only the person, who is drinking to stupor, but how many innocent bystandards will be k!ll by the alcohol driven morons???
 09-22-2007, 11:52 AM         #50
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
15 bottles a day? I somehow doubt that.

And if so, who cares... 15 bottles a day resulting in a death isn't going to make a change to people who drink.

Most drinkers do not drink anywhere near that much, on a weekly basis, let alone a daily basis.

The women trying to warn people from drinking is just as stupid as these scientists making reports about 20 joints a day damage your brain... Most humans don't even touch anything near that month.

fu*k their propoganda. This is just them flooding the news and media with negative reports about drinking, so they can get the drinking age pushed back to 21.

They're doing the same with tobacco.

Trying to turn Britain into some pretend America with all these new age-laws on drugs.
 09-22-2007, 11:55 AM         #51
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And lol at all these stoners talking about this report is why weed should be legal.

Sorry to burst your bubbles children, but drinking 15 bottles of wine a day is something that about 1 in 5 million drinkers do. It's like me finding a guy who's gone in the head because he smoked 20 joints a day... It's irrelivent to weed because he's over indulging.

And you over indulge in anything it'll fu*k you up. People die from drinking too much water and that
 09-22-2007, 12:06 PM         #52
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Buds > booze.
chuuch
 09-22-2007, 12:24 PM         #53
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And lol at all these stoners talking about this report is why weed should be legal.

Sorry to burst your bubbles children, but drinking 15 bottles of wine a day is something that about 1 in 5 million drinkers do. It's like me finding a guy who's gone in the head because he smoked 20 joints a day... It's irrelivent to weed because he's over indulging.

And you over indulge in anything it'll fu*k you up. People die from drinking too much water and that
I'm not trying be an advocate for legalization of buds, I do have one question bro.

Do you think weed is more harmful then booze???
 09-22-2007, 01:05 PM         #54
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone driving around stoned outta their gourd can cause as many accidents as someone driving around drunk outta their gourd.

Winners don't use drugs
 09-22-2007, 01:19 PM         #55
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_D said:
Someone driving around stoned outta their gourd can cause as many accidents as someone driving around drunk outta their gourd.

Winners don't use drugs
I see.

That would make perfect sense, since you can dig up about MILLIONS of cases of death revolving drunk driving opposed to deaths revolving smoking buds and driving.

Good input. (slapping my knees and rolling both of my eyes while lmao)
 10 years ago '05        #56
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 unkle said:
thanks. did it sound like a classic pothead defense???

so the scientific studies.... how did it compare??? was it heavy pot smoker vs heavy booze drinker??? basically, pothead vs alcoholic???

why???

surely that can't be the case all the time??? also, since i'm not a scientist who study the effects of mj on people, i can only speak from personal experiences and observing my environment. long story short, myself and majority of my friends are business owners or multibusiness owners, who burn on daily bases, on the heavy side. this has been going on for over a decade, and all of us are relatively successful with secure futures.

now, by no means, am i saying this applies to all, hence my statement earlier about only speaking from my experience.

that's a bit of generalization. since buds being illegal, many who are successful and influential to the world, will not admit openly to the public that they are smokers; therefore, the a.ssumption on smokers not being successful is weak at best.

those rich bastards you are referring to, if you think all they do is drink, then, well btw, i had college professors who smoked on daily bases. not to mention, doctor and couple of lawyer friends, who do smoke just like potheads.

at you blowing what I said out of proportion.

Marajuana clouds your memory, THIS IS A fu*kING FACT. You cant argue fact. And kudos to you and your successful friends, if they even exist, which i'll a.ssume they do for the sake of argument. So, because you and a few friends have the good fortune to be able to maintain a solid lifestyle while being a pothead, means all scientific studies done up until this point have been proven wrong? No, you cant refute my claim that the AVERAGE marajuana smoker is less successful then the rest of the world. They are less motivated, exert much less energy, and waste a whole hell of a lot more time doing nothing.

I can vouge for that myself, when I smoke, I fu*king SMOKEEEE, 3.5 grams a day at a minimum. 20 bucks a day, and i'm high all day, and I accomplish just about nothing.

Since I gave up smoking, my life is better.

And thats normally the way it goes for the average marajuana smoker. Seriously, quit for one month, and if your really "successful" I am willing to near guarentee you that you will not want to go back to smoking on a regular basis.
 10 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 Hardkore said:
and marijuana is illegal? okay.

this is why the drinking age is 21, and this is why marijuana should be legalized or alcohol banned.

lol...what does this story here have anything to do with marajuana being legalized? That came outta no where. Marajuana shouldnt be legalized, if it were America would be a less successful culture, real talk. I always said the same thing, and then I grew the fu*k up. Grow the fu*k up, thinking marajuana should be legal is childish and just a stupid way of thinking. Why would we welcome with open arms a chemical that decreases intelligence? We want to prosper and maintain our status as the super power of the world, and you brits and whoever else can argue all you want, but we are the super power currently. We dont want to slack, and allow other countries to prosper while we decline.

Get back to me in a few years when your mind matures.

Oh, and alcohol should be banned?

Maybe they should just crack down on liquor stores and beer distributors on selling to minors so easily.

I've been able to walk in with a fake ID and get beer since I was 17 years old. The fu*k kind of sh*t is that?

This kid had to have been drinking regularly since he was at least 19 to get his tolerance up that high, how was he getting the alcohol?

Instead of outlawing a product that does more good for soceity then bad, and it does, you couldnt have gotten half of the pu**y you got in your lifetime if it werent for alcohol, and its one of the greatest social aids in the history of man. Maybe they should just tighten the laws on it a bit, hell, even up the drinking age by a couple years, because 21 years old is really not that mature of an age in todays soceity.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-22-2007 at 01:29 PM..
 09-22-2007, 01:27 PM         #58
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
I'm not trying be an advocate for legalization of buds, I do have one question bro.

Do you think weed is more harmful then booze???
Not at all. But i do think they're both harmful
 09-22-2007, 01:30 PM         #59
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
at you blowing what I said out of proportion.

Marajuana clouds your memory, THIS IS A fu*kING FACT. You cant argue fact. And kudos to you and your successful friends, if they even exist, which i'll a.ssume they do for the sake of argument. So, because you and a few friends have the good fortune to be able to maintain a solid lifestyle while being a pothead, means all scientific studies done up until this point have been proven wrong? No, you cant refute my claim that the AVERAGE marajuana smoker is less successful then the rest of the world. They are less motivated, exert much less energy, and waste a whole hell of a lot more time doing nothing.

I can vouge for that myself, when I smoke, I fu*king SMOKEEEE, 3.5 grams a day at a minimum. 20 bucks a day, and i'm high all day, and I accomplish just about nothing.

Since I gave up smoking, my life is better.

And thats normally the way it goes for the average marajuana smoker. Seriously, quit for one month, and if your really "successful" I am willing to near guarentee you that you will not want to go back to smoking on a regular basis.
Evidence? The only studies done on such matters are biased, and make the a.ssumption that the average smoker has lungs of steel.

Pretty much the whole world smokes weed anyway, especially the people with the better jobs.

Because they need more stress relief and more often than not turn to drugs, wether it be weed or something whacked out like meth
 10 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 lethalastro said:
what the fu*k are wrong wit u ppl saying alcohol is better than weed. and for the dude saying rich successful ppl dont smoke but only drink, think again. they burn the best cali bud med. suppliers has to offer. do ur research. if i started to named celebs thats are confirmed potheads, u'd be surprised. i have popped plenty bottles and smoked plenty of weed in my time, and have abused both. weed is better. smoke some white rhino then tell me how u feel, one love.

Your right, there has never been a death caused by marajuana. There has, on the otherhand, been millions of teens futures ruined by the lack of motivation and enthusiasm that marajuana brings on you as a younger person. You can easily get marajuana at age ten. You cant easily get alcohol before highschool unless you have an older brother or something. And even during highschool there are times when you cant get alcohol, yet weed is a phone call away.

And i'm sure you can give be a huge list of celebreties that smoke marajuana. I can, however, give you a list about 50 times as long of celebreties who get drunk on the regular.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy