Sep 21 - 21-Year-Old Drinker Dies After His Liver Splits in Half

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7085 7085
 Steveo54 said:
^^dude above saying alchol > buds....you think weed clouds your mind more than alcohol??? i know you said "youre perfectly fine until youre drunk", but damn man unless you drink like a puss you get drunk pretty much everytime you drink. buds>alcohol, alcohol fu*ks you up more, you cant drive under its influence like you can buds.

Yeah, I do get drunk practically every night, and that doesnt take away from my response at all. I said, i'm perfectly fine until i'm drunk, if I dont start drinking till 9 o'clock i'm not gonna be drunk until at least midnight, so for the entire day I am perfectly fine, mind clear, no problems. I drink beer, not liquor so VERY rarely do I wake up with a hangover. Weed effects you even when your not high, your just slower, you do things slower, your less motivated to accomplish goals. Me, i'm totally normal, its just a drunk version of me takes over between 11 and 1 AM, lol.

I mean, I dunno, I used to just smoke and rarely drink, and now I just drink and never smoke, 2 months clean, and drinking without smoking seems to be more fun, and have less effect on me in my daily life. I'm not trying to promote alcholism or anything lol, but alcohols legal, marajuana isnt, theres a reason for that.

(Chappelle) Marajuana Effects The Memory (Chappelle).
 10 years ago '07        #22
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 kappamayn said:
damn... with booze ya lose, with dope theres hope.

yea im glad i stopped drinkin so much... i was borderline alcoholic...
 10 years ago '05        #23
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7085 7085
 unkle said:
Maybe that's the case with you, but certainly it doesn't apply to all of us who do indulge in some lovely greens. I have seen the catatonic cats, who drool into stupor after couple of puffs, but these are the same idiots who drool when the try to concentrate too hard.

Basically, if weed makes one slow, stupid, and unmotivated, chances are one was already like that; otherwise how do you explain people who smoke on daily bases, and do get their goals accomplished and going places in life???

Basically, it comes down to individual. Weed is not the detractor of responsibility, but Lazy, unmotivated, irresponsible people are.

Nice defense, but scientific studies tend to be in my favor on this one.

Instead of you saying "Chances are one was already unmotivated, stupid, and slow before he started smoking." Why dont you think that "Maybe the people who stay motivated after becoming a daily marajuana smoker were overly motivated, slightly above average intelligence, and 'fast'"

That could be true, to,
But the fact remains, the majority of people who smoke marajuana are less successful then the ones who dont.

The same cannot be said for alcohol, the richest motherfu*kers in the world still get drunk more often then you'd think.
 10 years ago '04        #24
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 unkle said:
Buds > booze.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
 09-21-2007, 04:46 PM         #25
12ampage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He doesn't even look like he is old enough to drink, much less have a child.
 09-21-2007, 05:09 PM         #26
AceBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol and this is all legal
 09-21-2007, 05:28 PM         #27
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a way to go
 09-21-2007, 06:23 PM         #28
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea boy, i remember back in my younger days having all day drink fest with my homeboys, getting drunk as fu*k every night. i slowed down alot but i still tend to drink at least 3 to 4 beers or more night once and a while i'll tap the hard liqs but not all the time. i guess it depends on what you drink. i feel sorry for the guy who died but, anyone and every should know their own limit
 10 years ago '06        #29
Robb_Banks 1 heat pts
space
space
$258 | Props total: 195 195
MAN! i thought I was an alcoholic.... But that dude got me beat.

R.I.P
 09-21-2007, 06:50 PM         #30
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know a girl who's father did the same sh*t!
 09-21-2007, 07:17 PM         #31
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You dont need to get drunk every time you drink alcohol. Noone hear ever heard of social drinking? Not defending alcohol, but I defy anyone to come down to my work n have a look at the Rogues Gallery of employees, n tell me that weed doesnt cloud your mind.
 09-21-2007, 07:33 PM         #32
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nice defense, but scientific studies tend to be in my favor on this one.
thanks. did it sound like a classic pothead defense???

so the scientific studies.... how did it compare??? was it heavy pot smoker vs heavy booze drinker??? basically, pothead vs alcoholic???

Instead of you saying "Chances are one was already unmotivated, stupid, and slow before he started smoking." Why dont you think that "Maybe the people who stay motivated after becoming a daily marajuana smoker were overly motivated, slightly above average intelligence, and 'fast'"
why???

surely that can't be the case all the time??? also, since i'm not a scientist who study the effects of mj on people, i can only speak from personal experiences and observing my environment. long story short, myself and majority of my friends are business owners or multibusiness owners, who burn on daily bases, on the heavy side. this has been going on for over a decade, and all of us are relatively successful with secure futures.

now, by no means, am i saying this applies to all, hence my statement earlier about only speaking from my experience.

That could be true, to,
But the fact remains, the majority of people who smoke marajuana are less successful then the ones who dont.

The same cannot be said for alcohol, the richest motherfu*kers in the world still get drunk more often then you'd think.
that's a bit of generalization. since buds being illegal, many who are successful and influential to the world, will not admit openly to the public that they are smokers; therefore, the a.ssumption on smokers not being successful is weak at best.

those rich bastards you are referring to, if you think all they do is drink, then, well btw, i had college professors who smoked on daily bases. not to mention, doctor and couple of lawyer friends, who do smoke just like potheads.
 10 years ago '04        #33
SLR SKiLLZ 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 0 0
He Brought It On Himself....
 10 years ago '04        #34
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
and marijuana is illegal? okay.

this is why the drinking age is 21, and this is why marijuana should be legalized or alcohol banned.
 10 years ago '04        #35
fat-phat 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 0 0
im not sure if i read that right....she's 60 and he's only 21.
 10 years ago '04        #36
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,866 | Props total: 18425 18425
 unkle said:
Buds > booze.
 10 years ago '04        #37
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
What the fu*k? The Perils of drinking?

fu*k that sh*t. I drink until my kidneys hurts. But then again, I know when to stop. And i don't do it everday.

This n*gga was an a**hole and he deserved to die. His family too. You mean to tell me that this n*gga drank 15 bottles of wine a day and no one had an intervention and threw his a.ss in rehab?

And where the fu*k was he getting the money to feed his habit? Apparently he didn't have a job, drinking all fu*king day.

You've got to drink a lot of wine to have cirrhosis that badly at 21.
 09-21-2007, 10:04 PM         #38
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the worst drugs are the legal ones, and the more expensive the more deadly.
 10 years ago '04        #39
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 jesusslack said:
what???? Did he start drinking at 6?
dont be surprised at Philippines some of them started drinking at a younger age...

no age limit to drink over there, sht you would be seeing people age 5 buying beer for there uncles...
 10 years ago '04        #40
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
man i know im an alcoholic...im on 12-pack a day AT LEAST...thats just when im chillin like now by myself...but when its a party or ANY KIND OF GAME ON(phillies/football/basketball) i dont even know how many i drink...i do know i drink longer then anybody & i dont fu*k wit no white/redbull none of that sh*t...i do miss smokin tho...i been chillin a while i was bout to get another job i gotta be clean for but im not now so fu*k it

weed>alcohol

but u wont find another n*gga like me that be in the bar at 12:00 on sunday aternoon waitin for football games to start at 1 makin sure i got a seat by the tv wit the dolphins on & the tv wit the eagles on...& then i be there til halftime of the sunday night game & leave wit a 6-pack to watch the second half...this is my sunday routine people...its like church or somethin...im faithful

lemme just say tho...most people never even know if im drunk or not...i hate the fu*kin knuckleheads that be fallin & yellin & doin dumbsh*t...

Last edited by casper; 09-22-2007 at 01:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy