Sickest Hustle EVER: Madden 08, Bioshock and Halo 3 for $90 (Classic Like illmatic)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
6165 pageviews
193 comments

Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
Sickest Hustle EVER: Madden 08, Bioshock and Halo 3 for $90 (Classic Like illmatic)

(thanks to badboy600 for the method)

PS3 - All Pro Football 2K8 @ Target = $29.99 per copy

PS3 - All Pro Football 2K8 @ Wal-Mart = $59.74 per copy

bought 3 copies at target. thats all they had. i woulda got 4, but its a good thing i didnt. more on that later. no sticker on the games = image. put games in a walmart bag, to go walmart exchange. play it nice and cool, be personable, "bought these for cousins/nephews" "can't find receipt" and not a single problem. madden 08 and bioshock in my hand. i take back medal of honor: airborne (which i only got as a decoy) monday @ midnight and return it for halo 3. and i got a receipt for the next exchange so it will be no sweat.

total paid at target: $95.37
total value at walmart: $190.18
total saved = $94.81

Note: you can only do three exchanges per receipt per year at Wal-Mart. So don't take more then three games in if you're gonna try this.

EDIT: the sale on APF2K8 at target ends tomorrow (saturday)

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 09-21-2007 at 01:39 PM..

193 comments for "Sickest Hustle EVER: Madden 08, Bioshock and Halo 3 for $90 (Classic Like illmatic)"

10 years ago '04        #2
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 Comic Book Guy said:
(thanks to badboy600 for the method)

PS3 - All Pro Football 2K8 @ Target = $29.99 per copy

PS3 - All Pro Football 2K8 @ Wal-Mart = $59.74 per copy

bought 3 copies at target. thats all they had. i woulda got 4, but its a good thing i didnt. more on that later. no sticker on the games = . put games in a walmart bag, to go walmart exchange. play it nice and cool, be personable, "bought these for cousins/nephews" "can't find receipt" and not a single problem. madden 08 and bioshock in my hand. i take back medal of honor: airborne (which i only got as a decoy) monday @ midnight and return it for halo 3. and i got a receipt for the next exchange so it will be no sweat.

I paid $90 dollars at Target and got over $180 worth of games at Wal-Mart. All I had to pay at Walmart was 21 cents.

Note: you can only do three exchanges per receipt per year at Wal-Mart. So don't take more then three games in if you're gonna try this.

Yeh man that is a good hustle..... its called "flipping".... Target had a huge price mistake on TV Boxsets for like 4.99 $ last yr... sh*t like Entourage,Simpsons, 24, Prison Break.... I spent round 60 dollars and going to 3 different wal marts accumalated about 350 $ in store credit...
 09-21-2007, 12:37 PM         #3
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is not a good hustle at all...This is fraud!

Plus to be doing this sh*t 30 you must have NO LIFE fu*king loser...:hang:
 10 years ago '06        #4
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
 $hArP said:
This is not a good hustle at all...This is fraud!

Plus to be doing this sh*t 30 you must have NO LIFE fu*king loser...:hang:
wow, a mod picking a f!ght in the wrong section.

smh
 09-21-2007, 12:44 PM         #5
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Picking a f!ght...Kid your telling people to commit fraud...I should have you banned!
 09-21-2007, 12:45 PM         #6
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is it fraud? its walmarts own mistake dumbass

its called taking advantage of dumbass corporate stores
 10 years ago '06        #7
space
space
sharp should be de-modded for flaming outside of the slaughter house

smh

im not even gonna sink to your level cause im above that

just move it along if you got nothin to contribute to this thread. which you dont
 09-21-2007, 12:50 PM         #8
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's walmarts fault that your taking a game bought for a cheaper price at a different store back to walmart that has it for a higher price...

Your a dumb a.ss if you think this is not fraud...:wow:

I bet you also think that taking something outta the a store without paying is not stealing right...
 10 years ago '04        #9
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
Nobody is really losing. Walmart gets a sale & additional Inventory, And Target gets a sale.
 10 years ago '04        #10
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 $hArP said:
Picking a f!ght...Kid your telling people to commit fraud...I should have you banned!
This dude sounds like a Baby Back bi*ch!!
 10 years ago '04        #11
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
ima try this
 09-21-2007, 01:10 PM         #12
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
This dude sounds like a Baby Back bi*ch!!
you sound like a dude who's a dumb fu*k that goes out and actually tries to do this and gets roped...Plus by the looks of it your a nobody on here so speak when spoken to homo...:wow:
 09-21-2007, 01:11 PM         #13
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant really be cought, I use to work at wallmart and people would do that sh*t all the time, and if someone called them on it they would play it off like they forgot where they got what ever it was. If you in there all the time doing this sh*t then they gona catch on, but every once in a while you can do it. Half the time the clerk knows whats up but just dont give a sh*t, just keep the line moving....
 09-21-2007, 01:12 PM         #14
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You wanna a real legit hustle check my thread on how to get a 50" sammy DLP for like $500 bucks...
 10 years ago '06        #15
space
space
 $hArP said:
You wanna a real legit hustle check my thread on how to get a 50" sammy DLP for like $500 bucks...
ok sharp, here im gonna school your ken kaniff f*g**t a.ss one time

getting a tv for a deal is not a HUSTLE. best buy is offering that as a deal. and its not "like $500" youre getting a 360 and halo and a $100 gift card. so the sh*t evens itself out

you the type of dude that would go to wendys, buy everything off the 99 cent menu and tell people to check your hustle. EVERYBODY GETS THAT SAME DEAL YOU MORON

how the fu*k is it a hustle if everyone gets the same chance at the offer? not everyone gets the same chance at what i and badboy did. THATS called hustling. your f*g**t spoiled princess a.ss has NO IDEA what hustling is. you wanna know how i can tell? cause youre bi*ching about what ive done. only f*g**ts who dont know sh*t about hustling would bi*ch about it. hmmm

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 09-21-2007 at 01:28 PM..
 09-21-2007, 01:33 PM         #16
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know what hustling is?

Dude your talking about hustling games committing fraud at walmart you fu*king loser!

I move more weight that Gold's Gym son who the fu*k are you taking to school!!!!

Let me take YOU to school....Your not getting a 360 or halo 3 your getting a 50" sammy for like $500 bucks what are you talking about!
 10 years ago '06        #17
space
space
wow, you say you move more weight then golds gym but youre bi*ching about me doing this.

pause

so youre admitting you move weight but what im doing is fraud. right.

and if your samsung deal is a hustle then a) why did jann delete the thread and b) why did no one reply except me (confirming you made a double post)

its not unusual for you to lose. zahki anyone?
 09-21-2007, 01:40 PM         #18
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a double post....I posted on how to get just the TV for $500 that other dude posts on how to get a free 360 and halo 3 when thats not even how the deal works!

I pm'ed jann to see why he did that...
 10 years ago '06        #19
space
space
you would do that sharp. you would do that.

now get the fu*k out of my thread homo
 09-21-2007, 01:42 PM         #20
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jann needs to delete this thread and he deletes mine...

This is not a hustle!
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy