Sep 21 - Leader of Terrorists Boyz indicted for a dozen murders in North Miami area

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

bad name for a gang right about now
Yes 20 95.24%
No 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 gunot86 said:
same s**t different day...i remeber they shot this dude i used to go to school with over at a dice game in overtown....R.I.P Termite
you surprised a n*gga named Termite got over a dice game?? really??

Some n*gga's aliases like u know they destined for death or prison....June Bug gotta chance but Termite and Roach, nah bruh
 8 years ago '07        #42
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 mikesaimname said:
haitians are honestly useless and good for nothing....obama wants to let in people with hiv/aids....lets change the laws that if you come here and dont have solid employment and everything after 2 years you go back....you get arrested once...you go back...

all of em going back...
man shut your ignorant a.ss up... clowns I swear on here
 8 years ago '05        #43
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
 collegeboy58 said:
you surprised a n*gga named Termite got over a dice game?? really??

Some n*gga's aliases like u know they destined for death or prison....June Bug gotta chance but Termite and Roach, nah bruh

he was a lil dude...wasnt really out there like that from what i heard.....but hey s**t like that can happen to anyone on any given day especially out here
 01-09-2010, 06:43 PM         #44
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
I def know couple them dudes. Most them are haitians too. sh*t is crazy how they got caught.
I gotta call some n*ggas up to let em know.
I figured they were Haitian cause i was lookin at the names like, "thef**k? These is FRENCH names. Either they Haitian or we done let it the grimiest of gangbanger slash red-wine drinkers."
 01-09-2010, 09:00 PM         #45
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel said:
as i was reading this i thought to myself how many cats on boxden will post up they know these cats or are down wit this gang .. SMH f**kin lames , if u gotta brag bout it on a internet blog u str8 up faking da funk like that zzzzz in da movie
Lol, where did I brag?

They're Haitian, I know a lot of Haitians in the South Florida area, why the f**k would I brag about knowing them?

Yall dont know a couple of s**t
I lived near them, they are Haitian, they are my peers, its not shocking that I'd know a couple; calm down little guy.
 8 years ago '07        #46
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Dead Prezidents said:
Gang Members Accused Of A Dozen murders Arrested

Robb Hanrahan
Reporting

(CBS4) MIAMI The Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office has announced the arrest of 15 "Terrorist Boys", but they're not members of al Qaeda, they're simply suspected members of one of South Florida's most dangerous gangs.

A slew of law enforcement agencies, along with State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle, made the announcement Thursday. A grand jury indicted two members of the Terrorist Boys gang, accused by law enforcement of committing 12 murders and dozens of shootings affecting the North Miami-Dade area in previous years. The photos of the 15 members they have behind bars were released by police, all suspects wanted on various murders, attempted murder, gun and other charges.

HERE IS A LIST OF THE SUSPECTS:
Johnny Charles, Gang Leader, Indicted On 8 counts of 1st Degree murder
Alain St. Macary
Andre Etienne (deceased)
Benson Cadet
Bernard Jean-Pierre
Cedric Poucely
Daniel Max
Daniel Richard
Edwin Toussaint
Frantzy Jean-Marie
Johnny Charles
Odley Alcy
Robert St. Germain
Stanley Pierre
Techler Silver
Walkens Flowers

"No one should ever fear for his or her safety on any street in South Florida," said Fernandez-Rundle. "South Florida Gang violence has too often led a trail of blood, mayhem and death in neighborhoods throughout."

Officials were also calling on Congress to help control violence by banning weapons such as AK-47's, which were allegedly used by the Terrorist Boys.

A 16th suspect, Andre Etienne, was shot dead in an unrelated case.

Most of the violence occurred between 2002-2003, and the investigation has been so intense, that one North Miami Police detective was a.ssigned to help the State Attorney's Office full-time in their investigation.

Source:

two of my peeps k!lled by them boyz. My close firend and a homegirl who was 11 months pregnant
Rite. And what rur friends names? And one was 11 months prego? Haha. Cmon
 8 years ago '06        #47
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
yall watch too much tv. media will call a pack of 5th graders a gang if it will get you 2 watch. police use dumb ppl 2 take the blame for unsolved crimes...lotta haitains either just got off the boat or were raised by ppl who got off a boat. italians are boat ppl, the 1st settlers are boat ppl. miami is only bad if youre a drug dealer. randon s**t happens all the time for the innocent ppl. grow up ppl.
 01-11-2010, 07:24 AM         #48
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
hmmm west palm beach is wild too

rivera beach... the muck... and by the way Orlando is the murder capital of florida

O town is wild as f**k and im from south florida by the way

Naw, unfortunately Jacksonville was for the last few years...s**tty city
 8 years ago '06        #49
Trees 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
 tpoker said:
yall watch too much tv. media will call a pack of 5th graders a gang if it will get you 2 watch. police use dumb ppl 2 take the blame for unsolved crimes...lotta haitains either just got off the boat or were raised by ppl who got off a boat. italians are boat ppl, the 1st settlers are boat ppl. miami is only bad if youre a drug dealer. randon s**t happens all the time for the innocent ppl. grow up ppl.
basically. i live in north miami and the haitians are cool by me
 01-11-2010, 12:55 PM         #50
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing9: @ a 2007 thread getting bumped
 01-11-2010, 02:07 PM         #51
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OchoLoco1818 said:
Cause you're a damn liar son! How the hell do you mix 5 with 11?
 8 years ago '04        #52
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
south florida been f*cked up. miami, lauderdale, and palm beach stay on first 48. you got police women of broward county. cops is mainly based in miami. c'mon, son!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy