Video Of Notorious Big Getting Murdered (Exclusive Rare Video)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
dammmmmn, about time someone turns that fu*king tape in

how can someone have that tape for 10 years and just now turn that sh*t in
 09-21-2007, 11:10 AM         #82
ThaProblem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLD THE fu*k UP.

HOW COME EVERY REPORT HAS BIGGY IN THE FRONT SEAT BUT IN THAT VIDEO HE GOT IN THE BACK SEAT.

AT 0;58 thats BIG getting in he back seat right?? with the shades.

so why every other report say he was in the fron seat? someone explain to me if yah know
 10 years ago '05        #83
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 ThaProblem said:
HOLD THE fu*k UP.

HOW COME EVERY REPORT HAS BIGGY IN THE FRONT SEAT BUT IN THAT VIDEO HE GOT IN THE BACK SEAT.

AT 0;58 thats BIG getting in he back seat right?? with the shades.

so why every other report say he was in the fron seat? someone explain to me if yah know

I always heard that big was in the back. cuz he was sittin next to cease
 10 years ago '07        #84
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
 youngholla said:
sh*t is edited and fake
thats what i'm thinking how the fu*k them bi*ches know big was the one who got shot...they didn't say the car big got in was shot or some sh*t like that they said specifically biggie got shot that sh*t is fake as hell probably dubbed over edited and the whole nice. you gullible a.ss niccas!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #85
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 794 794
^^If u just videotaped Biggie going into an SUV...then moments later hear gun shots and that same SUV stopped, you wouldnt a.ssume someone was tryin to k!ll Biggie? Especially being in Cali after Pac died months earlier?
 09-21-2007, 11:41 AM         #86
ThaProblem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay i got it now.

THE VIDEO IS NOT EDITED FOR REAL.

THERE WAS 3 cars,

Puffy was in from, Biggy 2nd Car and Bodyguards 3rd car,

Puffy car you see it briefly flash by at 23/24 seconds, a black G.M.C. Suburban

Big's car you see it from 32 second up to 49 seconds. a black/grey G.M.C. Suburban

Then the third car had the bodyguards, thats the one you see at 50 seconds onwards.

basically you guys are thinking you still seeing the same 2nd car which appears at 33 seconds up to 49 seconds, but if you look closely the car at 48 seconds and that at 50 seconds are clearly different.

so when shots are fired, the cameraman is focusing on that car with the bodyguards, whilst Big's car had already passed and moved the distance.

thats how i saw it.. and this is how media reports as what happened:

Witnesses reported that B.I.G. had a good time at the party. He spoke to old friends and met several flirtatious women. Some asked him to dance, but he was walking with a cane, still on the mend from a leg injury due to a car accident, so a few of the women danced suggestively in front of him as he sat and watched. The party was the place to be that night as 2,000 people crowded the museum space, and outside 200 more jostled to get in. By midnight fire marshals decided that the museum was dangerously overcrowded, and at 12:35 A.M. they shut the party down and ordered everyone out. The crowd disbursed, disappointed guests heading for the doors. B.I.G. was moving slowly with his injured leg, so he, Puffy Combs, and the rest of the Bad Boy entourage hung back and let the others go first. They walked to their two rented G.M.C. Suburbans, a black one and a dark green one, which they'd parked on the street because the valet parking lots were full by the time they had arrived. B.I.G. got into the front passenger seat of the dark green Suburban along with two friends and his driver. Puffy and his friends piled into the black Suburban. At night, the two vehicles looked identical.

Puffy's vehicle pulled out first, followed closely by B.I.G.'s and then a Ford Blazer carrying their bodyguards who were all off-duty Inglewood police officers. All three vehicles drove to the intersection of Fairfax Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard where they stopped for a red light. They were heading for an after-party. The stereo in Biggie's car was pumping, playing his new album.

While they waited for the light to turn, a man called out to the green Suburban. Thinking it was a fan who just wanted to wish him well, B.I.G. rolled down his window. Then, a dark-colored Chevrolet Impala pulled up along the right side of B.I.G.'s vehicle. The driver—a black man wearing a suit and bow tie—pulled out an 9mm automatic pistol and opened fire on the rapper. B.I.G. was hit several times in the chest. Puffy got out of his Suburban and ran to B.I.G.'s side as the Impala sped off, but B.I.G. had already lost consciousness. They raced to get him to the hospital, but B.I.G. was already gone.
 10 years ago '07        #87
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
 collegeboy58 said:
^^If u just videotaped Biggie going into an SUV...then moments later hear gun shots and that same SUV stopped, you wouldnt a.ssume someone was tryin to k!ll Biggie? Especially being in Cali after Pac died months earlier?
stop it...them chicks said that sh*t as matter of fact no kind of a.ssuming or nothing.!!!! not even in question form!! they said it like they knew and the car is tinted. and i guess they were holding on to this footage until the big pay day from the lame jokers who made the bigger then life dvd.....riiiighhtt. n*gga check those two mobb deep saigon videos to see some swift editing to make something seem like what it's not. and as far as dubbing in voices that sh*t is wild easy!

Last edited by ericsupreme; 09-21-2007 at 11:52 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #88
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 794 794
^^You didn't see Big get into the SUV? I know if I saw a big named artist get into a car then hear gun shots and that same car stopped with people around it lookin crazy, I would just a.ssume the big named artist was the one to get shot...but sh*t, I wasn't there so I dunno...n*ggaz need to stop releasing tapes 10 yrs later and it wouldnt be all this speculation
 10 years ago '04        #89
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 killacali86 said:
3. some1 did yell "rap-alot"
4. that chick was like "i wanna get out" in a crying voice like she knew somethin was bout to go down.
fam, i heard that sh*t too, something like Rap-A-Lot Bust in Yo Face! that right there adds another piece to the puzzle that hasnt been solved. RIP B.I.G.
 10 years ago '05        #90
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
Big was in the front seat.... that cant be him gettin in the truck in the back.... kinda looks like him but its fact that he was in the front seat...

i dont get how those shots go off even before that truck gets to the light
 09-21-2007, 12:40 PM         #91
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint going to jump on this tape like its real just yet cause i have heard to many times people saying biggie was in the front seat.

but any way r.i.p to the top 5 dead or alive biggie.

if this is real i know his mom don't like it all over youtube were biggie kids can see it.
 09-21-2007, 12:51 PM         #92
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ericsupreme said:
thats what i'm thinking how the fu*k them bi*ches know big was the one who got shot...they didn't say the car big got in was shot or some sh*t like that they said specifically biggie got shot that sh*t is fake as hell probably dubbed over edited and the whole nice. you gullible a.ss niccas!!!!!!!!
prolly cuz he was the only one who didnt get out the car....just a guess
 09-21-2007, 05:00 PM         #93
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil' Cease Saying That Biggie Was in the Passenger Seat and he sat behind him;

Bone Diddles said:

^^^^apparently that blonde white chick has footage of it (30sec)
Whoa, that's really strange, especially considering Suge Knight said that while riding to the hospital in an ambulance, Pac grabbed him and said he loved him or some sh*t....
 09-21-2007, 05:28 PM         #94
Just Blaze 23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam R.I.P. to B.I.G.. So they had this vid since 97 and still no arrests made? and the public is just finding out? thats bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #95
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
no snitching...

...right?[/sarcasm]
 10 years ago '06        #96
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
video not working for anybody else?
 09-21-2007, 07:19 PM         #97
nehustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"throw down some ice, for the nicest MC"
 09-21-2007, 07:33 PM         #98
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm goin, goin, back, back, to Cali, Cali.....
 10 years ago '04        #99
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
that video is fu*ked up...sh*t...kinda puts me right back in 97' when i heard the news it was fu*ked up...
 10 years ago '04        #100
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 BigL4Life said:
Big was in the front seat.... that cant be him gettin in the truck in the back.... kinda looks like him but its fact that he was in the front seat...

i dont get how those shots go off even before that truck gets to the light

How is it "fact" that he was in the front seat....cuz the news said so?

Believe nothing that you hear and only half what you see mean anything to ya?

Video clearly shows Big getting into the back seat. Everyone there that night knows what happened, and they are taking this no snitching sh*t to heart, even for they mans.... It takes a lot to edit a video of someone who was supposed to be in the front seat and move them to the back, dont even think it would be possible to edit something like that. Dude with the hat on in the passenger seat was skinny as hell, that was NOT Big.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy