Sep 20 - Sheek Louch Responds to J-Hood

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
LMB 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
Funny 'lil guy'
 10 years ago '04        #42
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 chrismb said:
smartest comment in the thread yet..:applause:

dj unk & soulja boy >> sheek louch and j hood

*does walk it out and crank dat souljaboy in the mirror*
lol. yall must be 16. lol. thats some real dumb a.ss sh*t. they dont even rap, unless thats what yall call rap now. lol. Thanx for the comedy. and dont say that around real G's. You might get slapped. ..............And Jhood is wack now. He was a beast when he first came out. So in that note maybe d block dropped the ball. But as time went on, Hood got worse. His voice really and stale metaphores got played out.
 09-21-2007, 08:48 AM         #43
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ihatejoeybudden said:
hurricane chris > dblock
u dont need ne websters dictionary pt 732 to understand a bay bay
i need a encyclopedia to decipher what them dblock bums babble about
LoL!! WHAT?? I luv me some of that south shiit too but u cant be serious, u need to be a moron or from the burbs if u cant figure out what they rapping about. its all language that you hear every day. maybe you dont understand the numbers lol, step up on ya guns, its more than jus 9's out there.. lol..

i still dont know half the sh*t soulja boy be talkin about, beats hot and all and he mumblin on beat but wtf is he saying!?? people stopped rapping about bathing apes in 05, how the fu*k does he get away with that?? lol if you gon like the south, how bout n*ggaz like Magno aka Magnificent, Chamillionare, Ludacris, Wayne, Young Jeezy -- u know, rappers.. lol

And DJ Unk is a DJ not a rapper. Thats like saying Fat Man scoop yelling on a track "Fat Man scoop, crooklyn clan!" is rapping.. lol.. wtf is goin on here
 10 years ago '06        #44
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,720 | Props total: 8903 8903
 chrismb said:

ur takin it a lil to far even tho sheek is sum a.ss i dont think you can say unk and soulja boy together have enuff talent to compare to hood or sheek
 10 years ago '04        #45
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,433 | Props total: 5517 5517
all these people saying dj unk or hurricane brat or whateva the fu*k they name is, is better than dblock? ya crazy. dblock is the streets thats why hood n*ggas and people that get down with the streets bump them so heavy. cause they dont care about making a trillion dollars aslong as they got the respect of their hood and the streets than they are hood rich. fu*k commercial because thats where they water down your career. dblock dont care about you crunk hyphy mothafu*kas understanding they sh*t. they respect they fans and they dont give 2 fu*ks about the mainstream. but yea fu*k jhood he lame for sidestepping with 50. dblock lox all day. we run the hood.
 10 years ago '04        #46
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
i like how sheik handled the situation. smart move
 10 years ago '04        #47
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
 chrismb said:

Any n*gga who does either of those dances in the mirror should run head first into the mirror at then end of their 1 man performance.
 09-21-2007, 11:01 AM         #48
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man d-block did fu*k him over
 10 years ago '05        #49
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 jiggamanll said:
Any n*gga who does either of those dances in the mirror should run head first into the mirror at then end of their 1 man performance.
:applause::applause:
 09-21-2007, 11:27 AM         #50
Killah C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k hood he a side switchin no talent swaggr jackin snake. wen LOX waz talkin bout rapin u recordz they waznt plannin haha unit aint gone use em eithr, fu*k dj unk n crank it up that sh*t is garbage, back 2 tha realest DBLOCK
 10 years ago '07        #51
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Joshua needs to realize that for you to be relevant in the rap game nowadays you gotta come with something new...putting words together and talking about the same generic sh*t isn't going to work
 10 years ago '05        #52
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
He acts like if it wasn’t for D-Block holding him back, he would’ve been competing with Curtis and Yeezy on the 11th.
 10 years ago '04        #53
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2560 2560
what exactly did d block do for hood?...his house burnt down and was forced into a shelter for a few weeks, no 1 could help him out?...they couldnt put out an album or even an official mixtape?...they put out 6 albums and no jae hood album, he was the most loyal artist in the game for 7 years...there comes a time when you gotta think about yourself and not "the guys who put you on"...dudes lookin out for himself and hes getting ridiculed...who the fu*k is flex to say whats hot and whats not...he co-signs the most garbage sh*t ive ever heard...
 10 years ago '06        #54
mistergreen 
space
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
sheek was talking real greezy about him on hot 97 the other night with dj absolut... he said when hood's step father was touching him in all bad places sheek was the one who went to hoods crib to dead that sh*t... he also said loyalty is the number 1 thing in d block, so fu*k jae hood
 10 years ago '07        #55
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 mistergreen said:
sheek was talking real greezy about him on hot 97 the other night with dj absolut... he said when hood's step father was touching him in all bad places sheek was the one who went to hoods crib to dead that sh*t... he also said loyalty is the number 1 thing in d block, so fu*k jae hood
:wow: YO i didn't catch that stream if anyone has a link post that sh*t
 09-21-2007, 01:22 PM         #56
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #57
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 ihatejoeybudden said:
hurricane chris > dblock
u dont need ne websters dictionary pt 732 to understand a bay bay
i need a encyclopedia to decipher what them dblock bums babble about
wow i could see u maybe sayin wu tang but d-block? wow lmao
 10 years ago '04        #58
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
either way fu*k this beef sh*t cuz im not involved i still think

sheek
styles
jada and hood are all dope mc's
 09-21-2007, 02:19 PM         #59
genuwineplayer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know hip hops in a bad place when dudes are saying d-block is too lyrical
 10 years ago '04        #60
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 NNatic said:
I CANT be fu*king serious :banghead::banghead:

No wonder why these bullsh*t rappers keep dropping sh*t... cause morons like you think it is better than the real rap. Dont you get tired of hearing bullsh*t a.ss music. there is NOTHING to those songs. it is like a backstreet Boys songs with beats and catchy hooks. Soulja Boy.... i cant WAIT for his sh*t to get off the radio... it shouldnt even be a song... the entire thing is a chorus... where is the lyrics... ohhhh yeah... you suck and cant rap/rhyme.

I am from GA, and i cant wait for this ATL bullsh*t music to stop. where are you NY... we miss you!!! We need music with some fu*king lyrics.
I told yall ignorance comes from everywhere. Its pathetic when n*ggas are ignorant of their own culture.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago