Sep 19 - Joe Budden-brother shot 8 times

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-20-2007, 03:20 AM         #61
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey looks like he woulkd be afraid of a mouse
 10 years ago '07        #62
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Props....props
 10 years ago '04        #63
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 ruff said:
Apparently dude k!lled sh*t

yea, sorry to say it, but Royce got murdered... all his verses were wack... i'm disappointed... :banghead:

dammit, i wish Joey was there...
 09-20-2007, 08:23 AM         #64
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daym, yall talkin bout Heist?? If so, hold ya head up b, aint heard from u and the murda mamis in a min.. this n*gga had us VIP, cuttin lines and aything.. stay up
 09-20-2007, 09:53 AM         #65
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.LoS said:
Daym, yall talkin bout Heist?? If so, hold ya head up b, aint heard from u and the murda mamis in a min.. this n*gga had us VIP, cuttin lines and aything.. stay up
snitch!!!!:wow:

j/k
 10 years ago '04        #66
PAPOOSE 
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 8 8
budden would of murddderrrrrreeeddddddddd both them n*ggas!

mista fab was aight... it was the 1st time i ever hear dhim spit.. he said some sh*t like" i showed the bi*ch my chain she swore that guy shine got out" haha that sh*t was aight aint nuttin crazy but it was pretty good decent line.. way better then ANYYYYYTHING royce said.. royce is the worst rapper i ever heard that n*ggas SUCKS!! "u write rhymes i smear sh*t stains" hahaha WAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK then he says somthin bout a turd being next to him in the booth and hes the sh*t got abig d*ck and bust yuh guns haha fuk is he talkkkkkinnnnn about?!?! he makes noo sence! hes rhymes were soo wack it was funny.. and at the end when fat man scoop had the people make noise for the person they liked.. sh*t was madd quite for royce hahahha fat man scoop even had them n*ggas do it again and had to explain to em to make noise n show love if u feelin the n*ggas sh*t like they aint already kno, THE CROWD JUST DIDNT LIKE THE n*ggaS sh*t! haha royce need to stop rappin for real.. his sh*t sucks.. i cant even say that enough that was the worst sh*t ive ver heard

and for ya'll n*ggas talkin sh*t bout budden just b/c he hasnt droped nuttin in a while.. i'll bet anything as soon as he drops mm3 ya'll gon go right back to bumpin his sh*t.. and everything budden droped already is still wayyyyyy better the most n*ggas sh*t out now.. budden is fukin nastyy he k!lls sh*t! if u think hes wack then u must not listen to rap, cuz theres no way any real n*gga who actaully listens to rap and knows what he talkin bout can sit down.. listen to a budden tape... and then say hes wack... budden still got alot of hott sh*t out even if it is old whateva.. he still k!lls it
mm3 goin be fukin firrrrreeee!!
 10-08-2007, 04:28 AM         #67
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt turn up

hes a pus*y
 10 years ago '05        #68
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 PAPOOSE said:
budden would of murddderrrrrreeeddddddddd both them n*ggas!

mista fab was aight... it was the 1st time i ever hear dhim spit.. he said some sh*t like" i showed the bi*ch my chain she swore that guy shine got out" haha that sh*t was aight aint nuttin crazy but it was pretty good decent line.. way better then ANYYYYYTHING royce said.. royce is the worst rapper i ever heard that n*ggas SUCKS!! "u write rhymes i smear sh*t stains" hahaha WAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK then he says somthin bout a turd being next to him in the booth and hes the sh*t got abig d*ck and bust yuh guns haha fuk is he talkkkkkinnnnn about?!?! he makes noo sence! hes rhymes were soo wack it was funny.. and at the end when fat man scoop had the people make noise for the person they liked.. sh*t was madd quite for royce hahahha fat man scoop even had them n*ggas do it again and had to explain to em to make noise n show love if u feelin the n*ggas sh*t like they aint already kno, THE CROWD JUST DIDNT LIKE THE n*ggaS sh*t! haha royce need to stop rappin for real.. his sh*t sucks.. i cant even say that enough that was the worst sh*t ive ver heard

and for ya'll n*ggas talkin sh*t bout budden just b/c he hasnt droped nuttin in a while.. i'll bet anything as soon as he drops mm3 ya'll gon go right back to bumpin his sh*t.. and everything budden droped already is still wayyyyyy better the most n*ggas sh*t out now.. budden is fukin nastyy he k!lls sh*t! if u think hes wack then u must not listen to rap, cuz theres no way any real n*gga who actaully listens to rap and knows what he talkin bout can sit down.. listen to a budden tape... and then say hes wack... budden still got alot of hott sh*t out even if it is old whateva.. he still k!lls it
mm3 goin be fukin firrrrreeee!!
death IS CERTAIN>>>>>>>ANY fu*kEN ALBUM MISTAH FAB TRIES TO PUT OUT

THE BAR EXAM>>>>>ANY fu*kEN MISTAH FAB MIXTAPE

ROYCE DA 5'9" >>>>>> MISSES FAB

royce was just spittin and didnt give a fu*k. he didnt even go at misses fab. check the fu*ken track record and see whose battle careers is better before your running your fu*ken mouth.

royce=real hip hop

misses fab=straight a.ssSS
 10-09-2007, 04:58 PM         #69
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't know the n*gga with the ghostbusters song could actually rap!!!!!!!!

But still that n*gga was beyond rude, how u talk about a man brother that just got shot 8 times.
 10 years ago '04        #70
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 Salazar10033 said:
death IS CERTAIN>>>>>>>ANY fu*kEN ALBUM MISTAH FAB TRIES TO PUT OUT

THE BAR EXAM>>>>>ANY fu*kEN MISTAH FAB MIXTAPE

ROYCE DA 5'9" >>>>>> MISSES FAB

royce was just spittin and didnt give a fu*k. he didnt even go at misses fab. check the fu*ken track record and see whose battle careers is better before your running your fu*ken mouth.

royce=real hip hop

misses fab=straight a.ssSS
just cuz his career has more highlights doesn't mean he can't get bodied by mistah fab
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy