Sep 19 - Joe Budden-brother shot 8 times

most viewed right now
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-20-2007, 02:20 AM         #61
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey looks like he woulkd be afraid of a mouse
 11 years ago '07        #62
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Props....props
 11 years ago '04        #63
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,676 | Props total: 2049 2049
 ruff said:
Apparently dude k!lled sh*t

yea, sorry to say it, but Royce got murdered... all his verses were wack... i'm disappointed... :banghead:

dammit, i wish Joey was there...
 09-20-2007, 07:23 AM         #64
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daym, yall talkin bout Heist?? If so, hold ya head up b, aint heard from u and the murda mamis in a min.. this n*gga had us VIP, cuttin lines and aything.. stay up
 09-20-2007, 08:53 AM         #65
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.LoS said:
Daym, yall talkin bout Heist?? If so, hold ya head up b, aint heard from u and the murda mamis in a min.. this n*gga had us VIP, cuttin lines and aything.. stay up
snitch!!!!:wow:

j/k
 11 years ago '04        #66
PAPOOSE 
space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 8 8
budden would of murddderrrrrreeeddddddddd both them n*ggas!

mista fab was aight... it was the 1st time i ever hear dhim spit.. he said some sh*t like" i showed the bi*ch my chain she swore that guy shine got out" haha that sh*t was aight aint nuttin crazy but it was pretty good decent line.. way better then ANYYYYYTHING royce said.. royce is the worst rapper i ever heard that n*ggas SUCKS!! "u write rhymes i smear sh*t stains" hahaha WAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK then he says somthin bout a turd being next to him in the booth and hes the sh*t got abig d*ck and bust yuh guns haha fuk is he talkkkkkinnnnn about?!?! he makes noo sence! hes rhymes were soo wack it was funny.. and at the end when fat man scoop had the people make noise for the person they liked.. sh*t was madd quite for royce hahahha fat man scoop even had them n*ggas do it again and had to explain to em to make noise n show love if u feelin the n*ggas sh*t like they aint already kno, THE CROWD JUST DIDNT LIKE THE n*ggaS sh*t! haha royce need to stop rappin for real.. his sh*t sucks.. i cant even say that enough that was the worst sh*t ive ver heard

and for ya'll n*ggas talkin sh*t bout budden just b/c he hasnt droped nuttin in a while.. i'll bet anything as soon as he drops mm3 ya'll gon go right back to bumpin his sh*t.. and everything budden droped already is still wayyyyyy better the most n*ggas sh*t out now.. budden is fukin nastyy he k!lls sh*t! if u think hes wack then u must not listen to rap, cuz theres no way any real n*gga who actaully listens to rap and knows what he talkin bout can sit down.. listen to a budden tape... and then say hes wack... budden still got alot of hott sh*t out even if it is old whateva.. he still k!lls it
mm3 goin be fukin firrrrreeee!!
 10-08-2007, 03:28 AM         #67
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt turn up

hes a pus*y
 11 years ago '05        #68
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 12 12
 PAPOOSE said:
budden would of murddderrrrrreeeddddddddd both them n*ggas!

mista fab was aight... it was the 1st time i ever hear dhim spit.. he said some sh*t like" i showed the bi*ch my chain she swore that guy shine got out" haha that sh*t was aight aint nuttin crazy but it was pretty good decent line.. way better then ANYYYYYTHING royce said.. royce is the worst rapper i ever heard that n*ggas SUCKS!! "u write rhymes i smear sh*t stains" hahaha WAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK then he says somthin bout a turd being next to him in the booth and hes the sh*t got abig d*ck and bust yuh guns haha fuk is he talkkkkkinnnnn about?!?! he makes noo sence! hes rhymes were soo wack it was funny.. and at the end when fat man scoop had the people make noise for the person they liked.. sh*t was madd quite for royce hahahha fat man scoop even had them n*ggas do it again and had to explain to em to make noise n show love if u feelin the n*ggas sh*t like they aint already kno, THE CROWD JUST DIDNT LIKE THE n*ggaS sh*t! haha royce need to stop rappin for real.. his sh*t sucks.. i cant even say that enough that was the worst sh*t ive ver heard

and for ya'll n*ggas talkin sh*t bout budden just b/c he hasnt droped nuttin in a while.. i'll bet anything as soon as he drops mm3 ya'll gon go right back to bumpin his sh*t.. and everything budden droped already is still wayyyyyy better the most n*ggas sh*t out now.. budden is fukin nastyy he k!lls sh*t! if u think hes wack then u must not listen to rap, cuz theres no way any real n*gga who actaully listens to rap and knows what he talkin bout can sit down.. listen to a budden tape... and then say hes wack... budden still got alot of hott sh*t out even if it is old whateva.. he still k!lls it
mm3 goin be fukin firrrrreeee!!
death IS CERTAIN>>>>>>>ANY fu*kEN ALBUM MISTAH FAB TRIES TO PUT OUT

THE BAR EXAM>>>>>ANY fu*kEN MISTAH FAB MIXTAPE

ROYCE DA 5'9" >>>>>> MISSES FAB

royce was just spittin and didnt give a fu*k. he didnt even go at misses fab. check the fu*ken track record and see whose battle careers is better before your running your fu*ken mouth.

royce=real hip hop

misses fab=straight a.ssSS
 10-09-2007, 03:58 PM         #69
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't know the n*gga with the ghostbusters song could actually rap!!!!!!!!

But still that n*gga was beyond rude, how u talk about a man brother that just got shot 8 times.
 11 years ago '04        #70
jphidang 
space
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 46 46
 Salazar10033 said:
death IS CERTAIN>>>>>>>ANY fu*kEN ALBUM MISTAH FAB TRIES TO PUT OUT

THE BAR EXAM>>>>>ANY fu*kEN MISTAH FAB MIXTAPE

ROYCE DA 5'9" >>>>>> MISSES FAB

royce was just spittin and didnt give a fu*k. he didnt even go at misses fab. check the fu*ken track record and see whose battle careers is better before your running your fu*ken mouth.

royce=real hip hop

misses fab=straight a.ssSS
just cuz his career has more highlights doesn't mean he can't get bodied by mistah fab
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1296 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy