Sep 17 - Pimp C -First of all, Jeezy is a cold muthafu*ka with a microphone

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #81
Mr. CNICE 
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
 JB18Cert said:
how u kno how many bricks anotha n*gga khoppin' n e way? The more u buy da cheaper da sh*t is. Pimp C n da cats dat feel what he sayin' about da prices is either just ignorant or dont kno' sh*t about da dope game. Jeezy fu*ks wit BMF. What makes u thank he can't sell a brick for $17,500?
WTF is wrong wit u d*ckheads. Jeezy does not fu*k with the Black Mafia Fam. He WAS affiliated brother get ur facts straight . All of BMF is on the run or in Jail last time i checked. On another note, Im from inglewood, CA 104 the bottoms and im in VA right now and aint no way u can get a ki out here for no less than 25 and thats if u know somebody and copping alot. Check ur geography ATL is surrounded by land Texas and Cali is where the shipments come IN at In VA u could get a Ki for 30 because it cost 2 get it here and the ports is all fu*ked up cuz of bush. I respect Pimp for setting it straight but real people know the prices are wrong but what the hell rap is fabricated anyway. And please stfu if u aint never worked with the work b4. I speak it because i lived it and the columbians dont no favors or know u they know money fu*k outta here e-gangters :applause: Sorry for cussing
 10 years ago '04        #82
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
Pimp C.

see this is the one thing i don't like about the rap game. some of these motherfu*kers just talk about how much weight they push and how much they sell and blah blah blah.

i could really care less if Jeezy or Pimp C sells sh*t for 17.5. im tryin to listen to some hot music. which by the way, both those cats need to step their game up.

Last edited by JTwizzy; 09-18-2007 at 09:19 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #83
rudebmore 
space
space
space
$347 | Props total: 3 3
he aint lyin about them numbers...
 10 years ago '04        #84
rudebmore 
space
space
space
$347 | Props total: 3 3
 Mr. CNICE said:
WTF is wrong wit u d*ckheads. Jeezy does not fu*k with the Black Mafia Fam. He WAS affiliated brother get ur facts straight . All of BMF is on the run or in Jail last time i checked. On another note, Im from inglewood, CA 104 the bottoms and im in VA right now and aint no way u can get a ki out here for no less than 25 and thats if u know somebody and copping alot. Check ur geography ATL is surrounded by land Texas and Cali is where the shipments come IN at In VA u could get a Ki for 30 because it cost 2 get it here and the ports is all fu*ked up cuz of bush. I respect Pimp for setting it straight but real people know the prices are wrong but what the hell rap is fabricated anyway. And please stfu if u aint never worked with the work b4. I speak it because i lived it and the columbians dont no favors or know u they know money fu*k outta here e-gangters :applause: Sorry for cussing
Yeah he doesnt realize if you straight and connected.. inorder to get ya number down low enough to even attempt to yell 17.5... you would have to be getting them for about 10.5-12.5(just to keep the my change even, ya dig) and if I could get them down to that number.. I probably would have to spend abou 1mil.... thats the only way i can see some sh*t going down like that.. 100 at a time.. and you aint stumbling acorss no connect like that.. you would have been plug'd for sometime.. ... but like u told homie.. this rap sh*t is all fabricated anyway.. these rappers just say whatever sounds slick.. and whatever a dope boy dreams of having, including those ridiculous numbers!

Last edited by rudebmore; 09-19-2007 at 02:31 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #85
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55948 55948
then eat my whole d*ck and nuts at the same time... - Pimp C

and he say russ is suspect..LMFAO!!!
 10 years ago '04        #86
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 Adwerdz said:

str8 comedy

his interviews>>>>>> than his music
truth spoken...
 09-19-2007, 02:10 PM         #87
.:Stylistic:. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:

str8 comedy

his interviews>>>>>> than his music

CO-SIGNZ
 09-19-2007, 06:18 PM         #88
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
lol pimp c don't fu*k with new orleans

we don't be talkin bout no dope prices but sh*t here is cheaper than houston and miami.. drugs and guns

you could get a K for like $185 if you know the right people... like my n*gga 9th ward danny from honduras could get me sh*t straight out that army base n*gga

You and that nicca broadcasting that Jeezy gets his shyt from the BMF are the reason niccaz go to prison over muthafukkaz talking to much on the internet. I can't believe you come in here giving names and shyt.

Nonetheless, the interview was straight comedy. I don't think Pimp C is serious when he says some of that shyt, but he's saying it just to p!ss people off.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc