Sep 17 - Pimp C -First of all, Jeezy is a cold muthafu*ka with a microphone

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2007, 01:56 PM         #21
smooth(J)skillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '07        #22
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14593 14593
lol pimp c always tells it like it is ...
 09-17-2007, 02:03 PM         #23
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:

str8 comedy

his interviews>>>>>> than his music
Pimp C is cool wit me to an extent...he makes an all out effort to keep it real or trill in his case but sometimes you gotta think n*gga has lost a few screws in his head.
 09-17-2007, 02:04 PM         #24
CanadianOG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo gotta know you prices..........................jezzy lying. he a bi*ch
 10 years ago '06        #25
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
pimp c straight up lol
 10 years ago '04        #26
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
bodyguards, ya boys w/ guns, what's the difference? When you are the earner, your boys are basically your body guards. And to me, it's not about being scared of the hood......it's about keeping all of those annoying a.ss people AWAY from you while you're trying to do your thing...shop, pop sh*t, whatever you do. If yall n*ggas would stop...."can i please get ur autography", "can you sign this", "can i take a picture with you"......all day, maybe they'd be by themselves.

that said...Pimp C is being honest with himself. I don't know about drug prices, but I don't know how he can know the prices that everyone gets or their connections. I know BMF got it, don't know how much, but they were getting it....should I believe Jeezy by a.ssociation? Regardless, everybody is getting money.
 09-17-2007, 02:51 PM         #27
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He reminds me of the real O.G.'s in the hood that don't be feeling the new generation so they be at the barbershop straight clownin
 09-17-2007, 03:11 PM         #28
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea he aint lyin either

everytime i see slim thug
he don't have no bodyguards around him
when i seen him he had this fine a.ss broad with him
 09-17-2007, 03:27 PM         #29
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp aint never lie!!!
 10 years ago '06        #30
fallguy 
space
space
$4,881 | Props total: 1638 1638
 King Juels said:
He reminds me of the real O.G.'s in the hood that don't be feeling the new generation so they be at the barbershop straight clownin
co-sign

they drop knowledge but hate at the same time
 10 years ago '04        #31
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Honestly, fu*k Pimp C.

I never liked him. I only tlerate him because of Bun B. Now that n*gga is serious.
 09-17-2007, 05:45 PM         #32
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol pimp c don't fu*k with new orleans

we don't be talkin bout no dope prices but sh*t here is cheaper than houston and miami.. drugs and guns

you could get a K for like $185 if you know the right people... like my n*gga 9th ward danny from honduras could get me sh*t straight out that army base n*gga
 09-17-2007, 06:00 PM         #33
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
he admitted gay people buy his sh*t...so his sh*t is gay!!!!!!
SO IF A GAY n*gga WINKED AT U THAT WOULD MAKE U GAY?
 09-17-2007, 06:15 PM         #34
Dub-J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
this is why pimp c is a fu*king legend dude sh*t is unfiltered he could give a fu*k about who he offends and why he offends them.

dude is a real old head and alot of texas old schools dudes are just like that if you don't give them old heads respect they'll go straight off on your a.ss.
square biz bro old heads keep it 100 no matter what another n*gga think, pimp c prolly one of da realest n*ggaz in da game fu*k what u hurd
 09-17-2007, 06:21 PM         #35
SHARRIEFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Young Jeezy k!ll It On The Mic But He Do Be Bulshyt Callin Himself Mista 17.5 He Aint No Pusha He Just An Artist Mad Rappers Always Talkin Bout They Movin Shyt When Really They Aint Doin Nun Just Trynna Sell Their Cd's Them Real Dealers Aint Sitin Promotin They Shyt Tellin Errbodi They Movin Shyt...n*ggas Jus Needa Be Real....stop Lyin Bout Shyt Cuz U Might Fool The Media But The Cats U Grew Up Wit All Know Tha Truth...n*ggas Sorry As Fuk Mayne....but Pimp C Got Sum Truth Behind His Words But He Tryin The A N I Dont Think People Feelin Dat
 09-17-2007, 06:47 PM         #36
fuegoICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is aiight, but he aint nothing to write home about. His last two albums were mirror images of each other.
 10 years ago '06        #37
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
Pimp C is the truth! I never understood why anyone let alone a rapper would advertise selling drugs for cheap. Most dealers, hustlers, salesmen aren't gonna let you know they got anything for cheap because they tryin to make the most off of every sell....that is unless they struggling or hot and trying to re coup to skip town.

Russell probably is gay. Authur Ashe died of aids that was the end of his chapter/ and thats the guy you name your tennis shoe after? Put it together....

Im just playin (before BX jumps down my throat), I'm aware of Authur's accomplishments.
 10 years ago '06        #38
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 YI-Drizzy said:
lol pimp c don't fu*k with new orleans

we don't be talkin bout no dope prices but sh*t here is cheaper than houston and miami.. drugs and guns

you could get a K for like $185 if you know the right people... like my n*gga 9th ward danny from honduras could get me sh*t straight out that army base n*gga
fu*k out of here if you think you can get a kilo for $185.. you better mean $18,500 bi*ch b/c if not your a fu*king liar
 09-17-2007, 07:22 PM         #39
Cornbread300sex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right most of the time, he just ignorant as hell wen he gets his point across
 10 years ago '06        #40
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
 BTiZZLe said:
fu*k out of here if you think you can get a kilo for $185.. you better mean $18,500 bi*ch b/c if not your a fu*king liar
i think he was referin to a gun......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy