Sep 17 - Pimp C -First of all, Jeezy is a cold muthafu*ka with a microphone

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6803 pageviews
91 comments

m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
Sep 17 - Pimp C -First of all, Jeezy is a cold muthafu*ka with a microphone

Pimp C
Tell íEm I Said That
Interview: Bonsu Thompson
XXL: Youíve conducted some interviews recently that expressed some pretty offensive opinions, but you only apologized for your ďAtlanta ainít the SouthĒ statement. Any other apologies you wanna make?

Let me say this: That statement about Russell Simmons had nothing to do with his s3xual orientation. It had more to do with a disagreement [we had]. I donít know if the man likes Martians, squirrels or whatever, so I ainít gonna speak on something that I didnít see. Itís no gay-bashing with me. Itís just, be proud of what you are, instead of hidiní in the closet. And if ya fu*k boys in the a.ss, then donít be tryna fu*k with the girls, too, poisoning the pus*y population wití ya sh*tty olí dirty-ass d*ck.

XXL: So Pimp C is not a gay-basher?

Iím not a gay-basher, because gay people buy my records. Why would I be offended by your s3xual preference, unless Iím in the closet? If ya like boys, go get all the boys ya want. And whatever you did that you ashamed of, donít do it no more.

XXL: Do you ever feel any compassion for Bun B, for being in a group with a man like yourself, who is unfiltered and can be bullheaded in his ways?

You been programmed to think Iím bullheaded. I just know what the fu*k goiní on. I know whoís a f*g**t, I know who lettiní them girls fu*k íem in the a.ss with them dildos, I know who really sold dope, I know who didnít. I be in Houston. The only n*gga I see [in Houston] goiní to the mall by himself is Slim Thug. Other n*ggas, when I see íem, they got bodyguards around íem. How you gonna be scared of the neighborhood you supposed to be reppiní? All them [Houston rappers] that think they stars, guess what, bi*ch? Ainít no stars down here. Only stars is in the muthafu*kiní sky!

XXL: So the only Houston rapper youíre acknowledging is Slim Thug?

I didnít say that! I said, again, the only n*gga I see at the mall by himself is Slim Thug. You magazine muthafu*kas need to have more responsibility for what you write and put on your goddamn covers. I couldnít get on a Source cover ítil I went to prison. I had to go to prison to get on the cover of yo funky-ass magazine?

XXL: But, Pimp, you do know this isnít a Source interview, right?

I know this ainít The Source. Iím riding on them in yo book! So if [they] wanna give promotion off the negativity, then eat my whole d*ck and nuts at the same time. Iím not talkiní to you, but, like, you gotta ask the hard questions. I gotta answer the hard questions in a hard-type manner.

XXL: Anything else would be uncivilized. In your Ozone interview, you referenced rappers lying about their drug repóspecifically, Mr. 17.5, which is Young Jeezyís nickname. Why did you call him out?

So thatís your opinion? Youíre basing your opinion that I went after Jeezy ícause the same number that he calls himself is the same number that I used in my interview?

XXL: Uh, yeah, heís the only person I know that calls himself Mr. 17.5. So, yeah, I guess you can say I a.ssumed thatís who you were referring to. But was I wrong?

First of all, Jeezy is a cold muthafu*ka with a microphone who, in my opinion, gotta have something in him thatís street or somebody street around him thatís instilliní something in him. Now that I gave him his compliment, let me go on. Donít single out Jeezy, because he ainít the only one thatís kickiní numbers that donít match. Have you ever sold drugs?
XXL: Excuse me?

Well, you do know thereís no water around Atlanta. So all the drugs in Atlanta either come from Miami or Texas. Ainít no way those prices match up. If work in Texas is $15,000 to $16,000 a ki, you gotta pay a muthafu*ka $2,000 to $2,500 a bird to bring it back to your city. How you gonna sell it for lower than you got it? A muthafu*ka might be cold and go down to San Antonio to buy it straight from the muthafu*kas that get it across the border for $10,000. But news flash: I know you muthafu*kas ainít comin down here to get it, ícause we woulda saw ya. See, real n*ggas donít swap it out. We get ya on the next batch. But Young Jeezy is my brother. I done made records with the n*gga. Iím not gonna side with the media against my brother. Itís just that these dope pricesÖ It ainít even just the South. Itís a bunch of n*ggas lyiní on records. Yíall ainít gettiní it like this on the East Coast, neither. Just stop, ícause yíall know yíall gotta come get this work from us. Chuuch.

Last edited by m_cullins; 09-17-2007 at 11:15 AM..

91 comments for "Sep 17 - Pimp C -First of all, Jeezy is a cold muthafu*ka with a microphone"

10 years ago '06        #2
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
LOL, alot of the things he mentions is true. But some of the things are outta context for the most part.
 10 years ago '04        #3
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,681 | Props total: 23159 23159

str8 comedy

his interviews>>>>>> than his music
 09-17-2007, 11:29 AM         #4
Clowd911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pimp c is mad
 09-17-2007, 11:30 AM         #5
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don’t know if the man likes Martians, squirrels or whatever, so I ain’t gonna speak on something that I didn’t see. It’s no gay-bashing with me. It’s just, be proud of what you are, instead of hidin’ in the closet. And if ya fu*k boys in the a.ss, then don’t be tryna fu*k with the girls, too, poisoning the pus*y population wit’ ya sh*tty ol’ dirty-ass d*ck.
lmfao!

Man, this guy is possibly the stupidest motherfu*ker I have ever heard, or read anything from. But he is indeed funny as hell.
 10 years ago '05        #6
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
Pimp C is a f****** comedian. Hilarious interviews!
 09-17-2007, 11:33 AM         #7
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga crazy
 10 years ago '07        #8
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
he admitted gay people buy his sh*t...so his sh*t is gay!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #9
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,582 | Props total: 549 549
lol at the pimp c interview

but i must admit about what he said about the slim thug thing...he was at northland mall in detroit during the superbowl with only two other people and they were not body guards.
 09-17-2007, 12:13 PM         #10
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This motherfu*ker lost it...again...
 10 years ago '04        #11
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
lmao,pimp c is wild a.ss nigg
 10 years ago '04        #12
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol i thought the interviewer was bou to get bold wit dat n*gga pimp c and his slick a.ss mouth...i like pimp buh dat n*gga jus be talkin so damn wreckless man like he kno every muhfu*kin thang.....it be annoyin at times buh he still str8 doe
 09-17-2007, 12:24 PM         #13
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why pimp c is a fu*king legend dude sh*t is unfiltered he could give a fu*k about who he offends and why he offends them.

dude is a real old head and alot of texas old schools dudes are just like that if you don't give them old heads respect they'll go straight off on your a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #14
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
His interviews are more interesting than his records
 10 years ago '05        #15
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 m_cullins said:
...eat my whole d*ck and nuts at the same time.
Can't stop 'ing!!! Dude is extra ignorant. LOL!
 09-17-2007, 12:50 PM         #16
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
His interviews are more interesting than his records
never listened to ugk new album that sick is one of the best albums of the year.
 10 years ago '07        #17
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 732 732
he ain ignorant,
most of yall who ain feelin him mite fu*k around an learn somthin...
 09-17-2007, 01:19 PM         #18
nohomo337 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the most part...Pimp is keepin it real wit ya. Mr. 17.5 ? Ten a Key? Come on man anyone who knows the game knows that the birds fly NORTH. Someone needed to address the fake dope price spittin. I know my Cali n*ggas and my Miami n*ggas feel me. Houston is the closest major city to Mexico when it comes to the dirty south rap region, so try to understand how phony it sounds to us when we hear that bullsh*t.
 09-17-2007, 01:38 PM         #19
JB18Cert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how u kno how many bricks anotha n*gga khoppin' n e way? The more u buy da cheaper da sh*t is. Pimp C n da cats dat feel what he sayin' about da prices is either just ignorant or dont kno' sh*t about da dope game. Jeezy fu*ks wit BMF. What makes u thank he can't sell a brick for $17,500?
 10 years ago '04        #20
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
its really kool that pimp c knows his drug prices:sleepy:
but id rather listen to something of substance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty ďIce TrayĒ (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy