Ja Rule Speaks On Jay-Z Vs. 2Pac, Biggie's reaction to "Hit Em Up"

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Drake- Iím Upset
371 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who would've won in a Jay-Z/2Pac beef?
Jay-Z 17 19.32%
2Pac 71 80.68%
Voters: 88. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #61
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,704 | Props total: 1451 1451
 Bone Diddles said:
aint no n*gga peak was #50 on billboard charts....and that songs SUCKS, cant believe u even brought it up again if u seriously tryna defend jay

and I'm Serious is not a classic, i cant believe u just brought that cd up in a jay-z/2pac discussion........yikes

and juelz clearly dont know what hes talking about cuz 2pac was a platinum artist before he signed to death row.....not to mention he was a fu*king actor, Juice, Above The Rim & Poetic Justice all came out b4 he joined death row in late 1995....

I dont give a fu*k about yo opinion of the song, never asked for it, all I said is that it put Jay on and introduced Foxy,and I used T.I as an example when did U see me compare him to Jay or Pac, I'm sorry Pac is those most overated rapper in the history of rap hands down , and when Pac signed to death Row that took his career to a whole new plateau theres a difference between Platinum and DIAMOND records Well I'm done debating about dude cuz his legacy is sh*t now, I'm out
 09-17-2007, 09:53 AM         #62
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
I dont give a fu*k about yo opinion of the song, never asked for it, all I said is that it put Jay on and introduced Foxy,and I used T.I as an example when did U see me compare him to Jay or Pac, I'm sorry Pac is those most overated rapper in the history of rap hands down , and when Pac signed to death Row that took his career to a whole new plateau theres a difference between Platinum and DIAMOND records Well I'm done debating about dude cuz his legacy is sh*t now, I'm out
...aint no n*gga still sucks

and i didnt say u "compared" t.i.'s cd to jay or pac....i said i cant believe u just brought that bullsh*t album up in a conversation about legends, it just goes to show how much credibility you have :rolleyes:

and about the platinum/diamond thing.....ummmmmm if i recall right u said juelz said he wasnt "heard" ......uhhhh i guess platinum dont count for being "heard" in 1993? lol @ his legacy being sh*t...... if his legacy is sh*t, then rap music's legacy is also sh*t because hes sold more records than any other rap artist ever...think about it.
 09-17-2007, 10:02 AM         #63
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yay! Lets argue about something we will never know the outcome to.
You can only compare Tupac at the time to jay at the time.

Not Jay now and tupac then. sh*t is like saying Ancient rome against US present time.

Broken Coinstar.
 11 years ago '05        #64
mega_soulstar 
space
avatar space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 CHRONICLE said:
Yay! Lets argue about something we will never know the outcome to.
You can only compare Tupac at the time to jay at the time.

Not Jay now and tupac then. sh*t is like saying Ancient rome against US present time.

Broken Coinstar.
nuff said
 11 years ago '05        #65
mega_soulstar 
space
avatar space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 dmoss said:
not hating but big or pac wouldnt be as big of icon if they hadnt died like that and BIG = GOAT to me dont feel like debating it. But foreal both became gods after they died. To quote jada "Dead rappers get better promotion" People started to say how hot budles was (RIP) but dude didnt get shot his name woulnt had be mention.
how does BIG=GOAT????? with only 2 records?????
 09-17-2007, 11:20 AM         #66
GOD EO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You dudes really be on here tripping huh? You n*ggas didn't listen to PAC from what I see because PAC was getting at Jay while he was getting at BIG and Jay didn't say sh*t cause he wasn't ready to go to war with Pac like that with them words.. Pac was always talking about Jay and his hawaiin shirts and sh*t. You boys be on d*ck and scared to give the man props who changed the whole rap game.. However was talking about Jay woulda done anything to Pac you boys is stupid!! When Pac was rapping Jay-Z was quiet.. Reasonable Doubt got no play.. And as for Jay-z when reasonable doubt came out and Pac was out n*gga jay didn't get no play down here. I don't even know why I'm writing this whoever believe that Jay-Z is woulda been better shoulda been coulda been greater than Pac Get off the Gas Man and put the Pipe Down.. Please!!!!
 09-17-2007, 11:54 AM         #67
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOD EO said:
You dudes really be on here tripping huh? You n*ggas didn't listen to PAC from what I see because PAC was getting at Jay while he was getting at BIG and Jay didn't say sh*t cause he wasn't ready to go to war with Pac like that with them words.. Pac was always talking about Jay and his hawaiin shirts and sh*t. You boys be on d*ck and scared to give the man props who changed the whole rap game.. However was talking about Jay woulda done anything to Pac you boys is stupid!! When Pac was rapping Jay-Z was quiet.. Reasonable Doubt got no play.. And as for Jay-z when reasonable doubt came out and Pac was out n*gga jay didn't get no play down here. I don't even know why I'm writing this whoever believe that Jay-Z is woulda been better shoulda been coulda been greater than Pac Get off the Gas Man and put the Pipe Down.. Please!!!!
nuff said
 11 years ago '05        #68
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,560 | Props total: 660 660
 LilEscobar said:
"I say a Big verse im only biggin up my brother, biggin up my borough, im big enough to do it, im that thorough, plus i know my own flow is foolish"


like if this is suppose to impress me or something , jay z is the most overrated rapper in the history of hip hop

i still cant believe this geek with the glasses from the foxy brown video is what people call the GOAT



 11 years ago '05        #69
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,560 | Props total: 660 660
pac >>>>> jay

EASY !
 11 years ago '04        #70
igotgame4ya 
space
avatar space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
it's comedy to me how so called hip hop heads are ok with the fact that jay bites lines, bars, maybe even the song...
Where's the creativity?
"I say a Big verse im only biggin up my brother, biggin up my borough, im big enough to do it, im that thorough, plus i know my own flow is foolish"
you put that in here like he said that as his 1st bar ever! he said that b/c he was tired of everyone saying he was stealing bars...
that ain't rap!

jay had his time to shine and he dropped the takeover! nice jay....
then he got the brakes beat off of him with ether.... how's he the goat?

you say pac's not the best, but why not? name a more influential rapper/artist EVER?????
He was on his way to becoming a very prolific actor and he was smashin the hip-hop game!!!

do i have to mention how he had each coast divided - biggie or pac?!?!?

best diss record= against all odds


Last edited by igotgame4ya; 09-18-2007 at 07:28 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #71
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 LilEscobar said:
"I say a Big verse im only biggin up my brother, biggin up my borough, im big enough to do it, im that thorough, plus i know my own flow is foolish"

What more can he say?
he dont just say a big verse...he remakes big's songs...he then just use a line or two...jay took it..ate it..and went back for 2nd and 3rd's...i'm a big jay fan and that's a fact pimp
 11 years ago '07        #72
MELODY 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$11,944 | Props total: 4160 4160
I'm A Jay Fan But Jay Has Never Been Great At Diss Tracks.
 09-18-2007, 08:01 AM         #73
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
@ anybody that says jay over pac



whats so special about a rhyme stealin n*gga?
:applause::applause::applause:
 11 years ago '04        #74
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
Pac ain't really want no beef wit none of them dudes, if he did he wouldn't have said their names on wax.
 11 years ago '07        #75
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18108 18108
 BackBlock_OG said:
Pac ain't really want no beef wit none of them dudes, if he did he wouldn't have said their names on wax.
He didnt want beef with them, he told em to stay outta it cuz it was between him and biggie, but they opened their mouths and got mashed on

case closed


pac > ya favorite rapper
pac = ya favorite rappers favorite rappers favorite rapper
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
31 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
#bigbreasttwitter
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy