Ja Rule Speaks On Jay-Z Vs. 2Pac, Biggie's reaction to "Hit Em Up"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would've won in a Jay-Z/2Pac beef?
Jay-Z 17 19.32%
2Pac 71 80.68%
Voters: 88. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-16-2007, 06:16 PM         #21
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Jay-Z >>> Pac

As Of Right Now

Jay-Z Is The Best Rapper Ever If U Dont Like It & U Think Pac Is U Can Blame Those Dumb Dudes Who Keep Releasing Remix Albums That k!lling His Legacy
2Pac's bad albums were the "remix albums" your talking about being released AFTER his death....jay-z's releasing bad albums while he's still alive.....now which is worse?

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 09-16-2007 at 06:17 PM..
 09-16-2007, 06:20 PM         #22
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is a legend, Jay is a legend, stop hating
 10 years ago '06        #23
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
man let my ni99a rest stop puttin his name in all this bullsh*t
 09-16-2007, 06:36 PM         #24
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac easy fam,hov wouldn't had even dissed pac,he never responded to pac's didded, pac use to say fu*k biggie and anybody thats coo with biggie long before he died and hov,big,mobb deep none of them n*ggaz said sh*t,cuz pac is one of them n*ggaz that just aint give a fu*k and would have put hands on n*ggaz even in public.
 09-16-2007, 06:53 PM         #25
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is not even a rapper in history past and present that is on Pac's status...

Pac recorded so many songs in so little time, he influenced the world and music genre's in ALL ways and the whole thug culture (the tat's, the clothes, and etc.). Pac was the first one repping Cristal and Alize, Versace, bullet proof vests, one of the first rappers wilding out, he was an extreme poet and political figure.

Pac's vocals are/were so potent, his lyrics has superior depth, he rode beats crazy, multisyllables, metaphors, substance, charisma, creativity, imagery, storytelling, and his delivery and energy was just crazy.

Pac spoke that real sh*t from every arena of the game, and he took on the whole East Coast, NYPD, LAPD, BMF, CoIntelpro and Bad Boy by himself.

Pac was like a super-human that could die... Pac had the whole rap game in fear that's why it was just unevitable that he had to die because he was runnin trains on rappers. No rapper has ever had all of that in one package. Call it what you want, but I'm just giving credit to the man's denied legacy.
 09-16-2007, 06:55 PM         #26
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
pac easy fam,hov wouldn't had even dissed pac,he never responded to pac's didded, pac use to say fu*k biggie and anybody thats coo with biggie long before he died and hov,big,mobb deep none of them n*ggaz said sh*t,cuz pac is one of them n*ggaz that just aint give a fu*k and would have put hands on n*ggaz even in public.
co-sign about the puttin hands on n*ggas, thats one thing that was a FACT...unlike most rappers nowadays, 2pac wasnt no bi*ch, them death row n*ggas got down and was f!ghtin damn near everyday

but mobb deep dissed 2pac on "Drop a gem on em"

"Robberies in Manhattan
You knew what happened
60 g's and one for gun clappin
Who Shot Ya? You probably screamed louder than an opera
New York gotcha, now you wanna use my mob as a crutch
what makes you think you cant get bucked again
Once again, back in the house once again"

subliminally...dope song though, nevertheless 2pac still "swallowed" them n*ggas on "when we ride on our enemies"

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 09-16-2007 at 06:57 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #27
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
n*ggaz forget that pac wasnt even considered a legend until he died until he got shot people considered him a loud mouth rapist that was always beefin wit n*ggaz for no reason

and basically though fu*k the world except my mama

jay-z easily sh*ts on pac in terms of lyrical ability and flow

for people who say cats didnt respond to pac's disses

pac started dissin everybody late 95 and died in 96' so who gonna drop a diss track to a dead man

im sure them cats had material recorded in response to pac but after dude got clapped they erased the sh*t

Last edited by getGwap; 09-16-2007 at 07:01 PM..
 09-16-2007, 06:59 PM         #28
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
jay would've made a track where it was real subliminal never saying pac's name....thats the type of chicken sh*t he'd do then pac would've came out with a hit em up 2 letting the whole world who he was talking about with a video featuring joe camel as jay-z
We see that didn't work for Biggie either
 09-16-2007, 07:02 PM         #29
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
n*ggaz forget that pac wasnt even considered a legend until he died until he got shot people considered him a loud mouth rapist that was always beefin wit n*ggaz for no reason

All Pac's album did better numbers than Jay-Z's

Pac 1st did more than Jay's 1st, Pac's 2nd>>>Jay's 2nd, and it goes on and on, and this is based on the numbers before Pac died and Pac still competing. All the rappers dream of being featured on a dead-Pac song, already have they verses written in sh*t in a box that says "Verses in case Afeni calls me for a Pac feature".
 10 years ago '06        #30
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 REAL_NESS said:
jay-z's my favorite MC of all time but at that stage of their career's Pac wouldve had him

Pac was already on his way to being an icon and all Jay was, was Big's little n*gga
As much as I hate to agree with it this is a very true statement.
 10 years ago '07        #31
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
jay-z, mobb deep (uyntil they signed to g-unit), and afeni all benefitted from pac's death. if pac was still alive, jay-z would'nt be sh*t.
 09-16-2007, 07:15 PM         #32
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think jay would have went hard but at that time it would been like 50 vs ja and everybody would been like who the fu*k is that dude.

thinking he can fu*k with pac but the difference between pac and ja is pac don't let sh*t ride and would have never stop going at jay and since its pac his sh*t would been getting radio play and he probably would have did a video.

i aint going to say pac would have ethered jay but that sh*t would have been hard as hell for jay to win.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-16-2007 at 07:18 PM..
 09-16-2007, 07:15 PM         #33
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
if pac was still alive, jay-z would'nt be sh*t.
i always thought this too, 2pac would have completely changed the public's perception of him...
 10 years ago '05        #34
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Nobody would have even heard the diss except NY n*ggas, Jay only had NY fans at that time, Pac woulda won just off the fact errbody was on his d*ck at tha time, Pac coulda rapped old mcdonald backwards, and throw his fav words jail, bail, hell, Hennessey and enemies in the mix and n*ggas woulda thought he was the sh*t still, now that I'm older I just dont see what was so god like about him, he was just all about image
 09-16-2007, 07:32 PM         #35
AFG34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
There is not even a rapper in history past and present that is on Pac's status...

Pac recorded so many songs in so little time, he influenced the world and music genre's in ALL ways and the whole thug culture (the tat's, the clothes, and etc.). Pac was the first one repping Cristal and Alize, Versace, bullet proof vests, one of the first rappers wilding out, he was an extreme poet and political figure.

Pac's vocals are/were so potent, his lyrics has superior depth, he rode beats crazy, multisyllables, metaphors, substance, charisma, creativity, imagery, storytelling, and his delivery and energy was just crazy.

Pac spoke that real sh*t from every arena of the game, and he took on the whole East Coast, NYPD, LAPD, BMF, CoIntelpro and Bad Boy by himself.

Pac was like a super-human that could die... Pac had the whole rap game in fear that's why it was just unevitable that he had to die because he was runnin trains on rappers. No rapper has ever had all of that in one package. Call it what you want, but I'm just giving credit to the man's denied legacy.
thank you
 09-16-2007, 07:35 PM         #36
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas ethered Jay-Z, Nas admitted Pac is better than he will ever be, and Pac Apacolypsed Nas & Jay-Z. So what does that tell you? Case Closed!
 10 years ago '07        #37
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 121 121
 getGwap said:

for people who say cats didnt respond to pac's disses

pac started dissin everybody late 95 and died in 96' so who gonna drop a diss track to a dead man

im sure them cats had material recorded in response to pac but after dude got clapped they erased the sh*t

I've been saying this since day 1, I remember Pac was loved musically, but personally people couldn't stand him, for him to be so fu*kin smart, he acted so dumb let them death Row n*gga sell him some cookies and sh*t, True I personally think Jay probably would've lost because Pac popularity, but stranger things have happened, like remember when the whole was in love with 50, cause of his "don't give a fu*k attitude", now nobody likes and everybody's lookin for someone to end his career, I think all you so-called hip-hop heads would've sided for Jay cause at the time they were only two n*ggas who rapped w/o writing (Biggie,Jay) and that stat alone would've swayed you n*ggas from your great 2pac, especially if the diss track would've came straight off da dome...............think about it my n*ggas

09-16-2007, 07:39 PM         #38
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
Nas ethered Jay-Z, Nas admitted Pac is better than he will ever be, and Pac Apacolypsed Nas & Jay-Z. So what does that tell you? Case Closed!
dude jay stans are going to break there keyboards getting at you for saying that
watch nas works for jay ,jay sold more ,carmen are all going to get mentioned in 5,4,3,2,1 .
 09-16-2007, 07:43 PM         #39
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
dude jay stans are going to break there keyboards getting at you for saying that
watch nas works for jay ,jay sold more ,carmen are all going to get mentioned in 5,4,3,2,1 .
at you not responding to him ALSO saying how Pac had Nas shook

Nas did ether Jay though
 10 years ago '07        #40
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
^^
Jay got ethered
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy