Ja Rule Speaks On Jay-Z Vs. 2Pac, Biggie's reaction to "Hit Em Up"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
287 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would've won in a Jay-Z/2Pac beef?
Jay-Z 17 19.32%
2Pac 71 80.68%
Voters: 88. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-16-2007, 01:06 PM         #1
36072 pageviews
75 comments

Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja Rule Speaks On Jay-Z Vs. 2Pac, Biggie's reaction to "Hit Em Up"

On Jay-Z, Tupac, Biggie and DMX
Ja: I've seen Jay's reaction when Pac started to sh*t on him! I've seen how he was getting backlash! And then Pac died and he didn't even get a chance to respond. He just had to take that on the chin. I was there when Lil Cease brought B.I.G the fu*king "Hit 'Em Up" joint. I seen B.I.G's reaction, when he first heard the record. When B.I.G first heard that from Pac, B.I.G's reaction was like "Why is homie doing this? 'Cause he don't mean that, this dude was my man." See, they were friends. That's kind of how I feel when I hear X talking sh*t. I'm like "X, dawg, you don't mean that, n*gga, c'mon X." But we always give X a pass and excuse X for his wild and crazy tirades, because we know X has a drug problem and we appease X. We treat X like a child at times.

75 comments for "Ja Rule Speaks On Jay-Z Vs. 2Pac, Biggie's reaction to "Hit Em Up""

09-16-2007, 01:09 PM         #2
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z's my favorite MC of all time but at that stage of their career's Pac wouldve had him

Pac was already on his way to being an icon and all Jay was, was Big's little n*gga
 09-16-2007, 01:09 PM         #3
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jayz easy
 10 years ago '07        #4
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
Didnt know that Ja knew Biggie
 10 years ago '07        #5
space
space
 Twista740 said:
jayz easy
Jay-Z woulda lost even if he made the hottest diss track ever, Pac was on legend status and Jay-Z was only known at the time for Aint No n*gga. Even if Jay woulda made a good diss track Pac woulda destroyed him, look at Hit Em Up that diss track was vicious
 09-16-2007, 01:13 PM         #6
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Didnt know that Ja knew Biggie
im a.ssuming he was around them because of Irv gotti's relationship, aint him and jay both from the same hood?
 10 years ago '07        #7
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
im a.ssuming he was around them because of Irv gotti's relationship, aint him and jay both from the same hood?
 10 years ago '05        #8
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,297 | Props total: 33649 33649
 KeepinItTrill said:
Jay-Z woulda lost even if he made the hottest diss track ever, Pac was on legend status and Jay-Z was only known at the time for Aint No n*gga. Even if Jay woulda made a good diss track Pac woulda destroyed him, look at Hit Em Up that diss track was vicious
yeah i think that too.....jay>pac tho but i think 2pac woulda "won" just cuz of his status...i really think jay coulda got in that a.ss
 10 years ago '04        #9
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
it woulda been another LL vs canibus..jay woulda came crazy @ pac but pac would of won anyway.
 10 years ago '04        #10
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
jay would of sh*tted on pac back in the day.
 09-16-2007, 01:34 PM         #11
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305gangstamuzik said:
it woulda been another LL vs canibus..jay woulda came crazy @ pac but pac would of won anyway.
wait, so your saying LL won the canibus beef???????

im lost....
 10 years ago '05        #12
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
@ anybody that says jay over pac

whats so special about a rhyme stealin n*gga?
 10 years ago '04        #13
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 pus*yFiend said:
@ anybody that says jay over pac

whats so special about a rhyme stealin n*gga?
"I say a Big verse im only biggin up my brother, biggin up my borough, im big enough to do it, im that thorough, plus i know my own flow is foolish"

What more can he say?
 10 years ago '07        #14
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 LilEscobar said:
"I say a Big verse im only biggin up my brother, biggin up my borough, im big enough to do it, im that thorough, plus i know my own flow is foolish"

What more can he say?
n*gga please. jay-z stole lyrics from snoop dogg and bg of all people.
 10 years ago '07        #15
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Pac would have came more aggressive and he had a bigger fan base. Jay wasn't strong enough to come at Pac because he was probably the strongest dude in hip-hop at the time. Jay Z could have battled him lyrically over songs but Pac 's words usually were more felt in many ways. It would have been a pawn vs. king battle. He could have ended Jay's career temporarily if he hadn't died.
 10 years ago '06        #16
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 122 122
 Nyuzi said:
Pac would have came more aggressive and he had a bigger fan base. Jay wasn't strong enough to come at Pac because he was probably the strongest dude in hip-hop at the time. Jay Z could have battled him lyrically over songs but Pac 's words usually were more felt in many ways. It would have been a pawn vs. king battle. He could have ended Jay's career temporarily if he hadn't died.
Well put.:applause:
 09-16-2007, 05:25 PM         #17
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
jay would've made a track where it was real subliminal never saying pac's name....thats the type of chicken sh*t he'd do then pac would've came out with a hit em up 2 letting the whole world who he was talking about with a video featuring joe camel as jay-z
 10 years ago '04        #18
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol jay and big got sh*tted on by pac
 10 years ago '04        #19
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
Jay-Z >>> Pac

As Of Right Now

Jay-Z Is The Best Rapper Ever If U Dont Like It & U Think Pac Is U Can Blame Those Dumb Dudes Who Keep Releasing Remix Albums That k!lling His Legacy
 10 years ago '04        #20
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 MiseryCityTexas said:
n*gga please. jay-z stole lyrics from snoop dogg and bg of all people.
U act like he stole n*ggas rhyme books and tryna pass them sh*ts off as his own...He said lines n*ggas already knew
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
164 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy