Who's The Best WR In the NFL right now

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's the best wide reciever in the league
Randy Moss 70 31.82%
Torry Holt 4 1.82%
Marvin Harrison 20 9.09%
Chad Johnson 39 17.73%
Steve Smith 30 13.64%
Larry Fitzgerald 0 0%
Anquan Boldin 3 1.36%
Andre Johnson 9 4.09%
Javon Walker 0 0%
Terrell Owens 42 19.09%
Reggie Wayne 3 1.36%
Voters: 220. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-24-2007, 03:58 PM         #281
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
moss is just a product of the pats system and having a great qb. like harrison and rice
HE was doing this before with Daunte Dulpepper who def barely was a top 10 QB at the time. Put any WR on the Raiders and they proabably will play even worser than he did.
 09-24-2007, 04:01 PM         #282
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clemdaleray said:
culpepper is a great QB?
you cant deny that playing with brady doesnt help moss. just like playing with manning helps harrison. and playing with montana and young helped rice. come on now. put torry holt with brady and i guarandamntee holt gets 1800 yards and 15 tds if he stays healthy. other receivers would too

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-24-2007 at 04:05 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #283
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
 infrared AJ6 said:
I take T.O. right now, yesterday, last year, tomorrow. He comes with it every game. He consistently puts in work, whether he's beefing with his QB, overdosing on pills, having problems with the offensive coordinator. There's no denying T.O. competes every game and EVERY DOWN. He played in the Superbowl with a bum ankle and still had 9 rec. / 121 yds. But you say that was then but what about RIGHT NOW? Well I say... HE WOULD DO THAT RIGHT NOW. Don't get me wrong Randy Moss is a FREAK. His numbers over the first 3 games are beastin, but T.O.'s numbers aren't bad either. If I had to pick which one would maintain high numbers over the course of the season, I would go with T.O.

BUT if you wanted to get really technical with this RIGHT NOW business, I would take Kevin Curtis over anyone. He got 3 TDs. BEAT THAT Terrell, Randy, Chad, Marvin, Steve, Torry!
Against the lions and Moss has 5td leading evryone in the afc and tied in the nfl with marion barber and plaxico buress.
 10 years ago '06        #284
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 RakimAllahNY said:
But see what I'm saying is he has a history. Its like a guy who was great has a down year then comes back. No one flukes 3 games and those stats. And 2 years ago he had a 1000 yard n 8 tds which is amazing with that team and that offensive line. This guy isn't Marques Colston or someone is a rookie. He has a history of amazing stats
yeah but he had not 1 down year..not 2...but THREE down years. and i used to be a moss fan..sh*t anyone on here knows i respect talent and its why i'm addicted to sports...i cannot hate a guy with extreme talent...but when i would watch those raider games, and watch Randy take plays off, not block on running plays..drop ez passes...that sh*t was disgusting and it's gonna take more than 3 games for me to forgive dude for that.

you do you...say hes the best...this sh*t is all opinion anyway...i aint havin that yet tho. i still put chad, marvin, TO ahead of Randy cuz i know every down for the rest of their careers they gonna be doin everything they can to help the team win. they aint gonna be quoted after a game sayin 'i'll play when i wanna play'...i personally cant give any guarantees bout randy on that topic.
 10 years ago '06        #285
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Andre3000 said:
HE was doing this before with Daunte Dulpepper who def barely was a top 10 QB at the time. Put any WR on the Raiders and they proabably will play even worser than he did.

- ahaha u said 'worser'

- culpepper went to 3 probowls :sorry:

- nice sig
 10 years ago '07        #286
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
 SHootar said:
but when i would watch those raider games, and watch Randy take plays off, not block on running plays..drop ez passes...that sh*t was disgusting and it's gonna take more than 3 games for me to forgive dude for that.

thank you shootar for mentioning that.

i remember randys last year in minnesota week 17 redskins had no shot of making the playoffs but we were trying to end the viking playoff hopes. there was about 2 minutes left in the game and it was obvious the viking were going to lose.. and this motherfu*ker randy moss walks off the field back into the locker room like a little bi*ch leaving his teamates hanging

from that moment on i had no respect for him.
 10 years ago '05        #287
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
 garrett said:
thank you shootar for mentioning that.

i remember randys last year in minnesota week 17 redskins had no shot of making the playoffs but we were trying to end the viking playoff hopes. there was about 2 minutes left in the game and it was obvious the viking were going to lose.. and this motherfu*ker randy moss walks off the field back into the locker room like a little bi*ch leaving his teamates hanging

from that moment on i had no respect for him.
wasnt no 2minutes..it was like 30 secs after they didnt recover onside kick..and yea it was wrong

386 - 50 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 09-24-2007, 04:18 PM         #288
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
- ahaha u said 'worser'

- culpepper went to 3 probowls :sorry:

- nice sig
For some reason I like to emphasis the level of how worse some1 can be

Culpepper wasn't sh*t then and def isn't sh*t now congrats to his 3 probowls tho.

fu*k you
 09-24-2007, 04:22 PM         #289
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garrett do you respect Owens?
 09-24-2007, 04:27 PM         #290
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have no respect for moss or owens as men or human beings, but you gotta respect them as football players
 09-24-2007, 04:28 PM         #291
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
moss is just a product of the pats system and having a great qb. like harrison and rice
wow was this a serious post?

You think Randy Moss is a product of the Pats system for real?

Let me get that straight to make sure you werent joking before I tell you why you are wrong.
 10 years ago '07        #292
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
 RakimAllahNY said:
garrett do you respect Owens?
hell no.

i personally would never want either on my team

i don't respect either one of their attitudes and or sportsmanship. but they're both still top 5 imo.

Last edited by st21; 09-24-2007 at 04:38 PM..
 09-24-2007, 04:34 PM         #293
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
wow was this a serious post?

You think Randy Moss is a product of the Pats system for real?

Let me get that straight to make sure you werent joking before I tell you why you are wrong.
i mean, he is great without brady and the system. what i meant to say is he is the best because of brady and the system. if he was on any other team(except for indy) he would just be top 5 or 10. its just like how manning helps harrison. harrison still is great himself, but manning makes him better. its the same thing with moss and brady. if you put holt or owens or smith or johnson on the pats they would probaly be doing the same thing moss is doing right now and people would be callin them the best.the wr helps the qb to though

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-24-2007 at 04:40 PM..
 09-24-2007, 04:39 PM         #294
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright I can see that. Im not like some of these people I been a Moss fan since day 1 and Minnesota used to be one of my favorite teams cause of him. He may be a dumbass off the field and cause problems but on the field he can be the best receiver in the league when he wants to. And he wants to do everything he can to help the Pats win. I can understand Moss doing what he did in Oakland I mean they are horrible in his mind he had nothing to play for. Here in New England he does though and he did in Minnesota.

And he is more gifted than any other receiver in the league and faster than any DB. :rolleyes:
 09-24-2007, 04:41 PM         #295
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Out of curiousity what WR are better than Randy and which of them arent System Wr themselves??
 09-24-2007, 04:48 PM         #296
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Out of curiousity what WR are better than Randy and which of them arent System Wr themselves??
Steve smith, Terrel Owens, Chad Johnson, and Torry Holt. but thats just my opinion
 09-24-2007, 04:50 PM         #297
JonBoyQ23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmm where the heck is plexico at on the list son?
 10 years ago '04        #298
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 JonBoyQ23 said:
ummmm where the heck is plexico at on the list son?
He's not on the list because he's garbage.

Everyone on that list is better than Plexiglass.
 09-24-2007, 05:26 PM         #299
Colony84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
He's not on the list because he's garbage.

Everyone on that list is better than Plexiglass.
Quit the hating since the thread is right now and not last season Plaxi does have the most TDs in the NFL with 5 right now. But IMO hes still barely off the list as far as season performance goes since hes low on the list in yards and yds per catch. But like I said before anyone who says Plaxi is garbage is plain hating.
 10 years ago '06        #300
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
 DonJuan8 said:
Randy Moss is NOT the best. As you can see, he's in the perfect system. It makes WR's like David Givens, Troy Brown, David Patton, Riche Caldwell, Dieon Branch, and others, all look like above average wideouts.

You have to base you're opinion on which WR does the best with an average support system...............Steve Smith stands out to me more than anyone. He doesn't have that elite pro-bowl Qb nor does he have that second WR on his team to help the double coverage. He's a beast, not only as a deep threat, but he's strong enough to go across the middle. Don't forget, ya boy used to be one of the leagues best punt returners....................No hate on other WR's, but Steve Smith is my first pick at that position...............
Holla

^^^
U made a great point D, keep it up!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy