Who's The Best WR In the NFL right now

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's the best wide reciever in the league
Randy Moss 70 31.82%
Torry Holt 4 1.82%
Marvin Harrison 20 9.09%
Chad Johnson 39 17.73%
Steve Smith 30 13.64%
Larry Fitzgerald 0 0%
Anquan Boldin 3 1.36%
Andre Johnson 9 4.09%
Javon Walker 0 0%
Terrell Owens 42 19.09%
Reggie Wayne 3 1.36%
Voters: 220. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #261
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 RakimAllahNY said:

Manning has 5 tds 1 pick 873 Yards and 104.9 Rating
Kitna has 6 Tds 4 picks and 980 Yards and 97 QB Rating

So id say Manning is player better because hes taking care of the ball better.

And the title says right now and Moss is playing the best right now. Not last year

so do you think henry is the best corner in the nfl

henry >>>>> champ bailey

rakim you need to grow the fu*k up and smarten up. just cuz u have better stats after week 3 than someone else dont mean u better than that player. sometimes you make the most retarded statements

Last edited by SHootar; 09-24-2007 at 03:35 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #262
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
Randy Moss then T.O.
 09-24-2007, 03:35 PM         #263
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

henry >>>>> champ bailey

rakim you need to grow the fu*k up and smarten up. just cuz u have better stats after week 4 than someone else dont mean u better than that player. sometimes you make the most retarded statements
not to get personal but, how is he even a mod?
 09-24-2007, 03:36 PM         #264
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again every position is different. You would have to look at certain stats like how many times a corner is throw to vs how many catches the WR makes. Picks aren't the end all stat with Corners. Your comparing QBs n CB's to WR which is a completely different position.
 10 years ago '07        #265
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,517 | Props total: 43678 43678
 SHootar said:

henry >>>>> champ bailey

rakim you need to grow the fu*k up and smarten up. just cuz u have better stats after week 3 than someone else dont mean u better than that player. sometimes you make the most retarded statements

the funny things is someone actually made that thread yestreday
henry>>>> bailey

i deleted that sh*t with the quickness.
 09-24-2007, 03:37 PM         #266
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Tempus stfu, your still salty because everyone in this section thought your and idiot and thought you writing a blog is probaly the most retarded thing they have ever heard. you still being mad weeks later over and internet blog
 10 years ago '06        #267
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Once again every position is different. You would have to look at certain stats like how many times a corner is throw to vs how many catches the WR makes. Picks aren't the end all stat with Corners. Your comparing QBs n CB's to WR which is a completely different position.
ooooo ok now ur making sense....so wr's u can do that with, but not cornerbacks

so kevin curtis is a better WR right now than marvin harrison

gotchya
 10 years ago '06        #268
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
I like how henry's playing but champ been doing it for a long time it takes time be called the best at your position.
 09-24-2007, 03:40 PM         #269
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
moss is just a product of the pats system and having a great qb. like harrison and rice
 10 years ago '04        #270
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Funny how some of Pats fan are saying Moss when a few years ago when he was with the Raiders they are saying either Smith or Marvin...
 10 years ago '06        #271
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 garrett said:

the funny things is someone actually made that thread yestreday
henry>>>> bailey

i deleted that sh*t with the quickness.
LOL def missed that
 10 years ago '06        #272
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 kobe24mvp07 said:
I like how henry's playing but champ been doing it for a long time it takes time be called the best at your position.
thankyou

these d*ckryders are delusional as fu*k

no one was backin moss last 2 years when he was in the gutter, not tryin, droppin balls, fallin off the face of the earth.

then the man puts together 3 nice games and the pats fans wanna call him the best ever next to rice and the best wr in the game right now??

lol no. u need to build a resume mafu*ka...this is the real world not fantasy sports
 09-24-2007, 03:44 PM         #273
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Except Moss has great numbers way before this season. Your a fu*king moron and don't know sports. Go cry about sports blogs again.

And SHootar you are so obsessed with TO if anyone disagrees hes the best you can't handle it. Moss>TO this year. And who cares about anything else then that. Moss didn't play for the Patriots last year so I don't care. Id take Moss over any other WR in the game for this year. .
 09-24-2007, 03:46 PM         #274
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

lol no. u need to build a resume mafu*ka...this is the real world not fantasy sports

So Moss doesn't have a resume to be considering a top WR? I wanna hear this.
 09-24-2007, 03:50 PM         #275
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Except Moss has great numbers way before this season. Your a fu*king moron and don't know sports. Go cry about sports blogs again.

And SHootar you are so obsessed with TO if anyone disagrees hes the best you can't handle it. Moss>TO this year. And who cares about anything else then that. Moss didn't play for the Patriots last year so I don't care. Id take Moss over any other WR in the game for this year. .
you talking to me? are yoooooooouuu talkin to me? my point was if you put holt, smith, owens, johnson or harrison on the patriots they would be doing the same thing that moss is doing right now. so i dont see how you can say moss is the best. moss cant play well without a great QB

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-24-2007 at 03:51 PM..
 09-24-2007, 03:51 PM         #276
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if you read my point it was he did it with Jeff George, Old a.ss Randall Cunningham and Cullepeper.
 10 years ago '06        #277
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

my obsession with TO is no greater than ur obsession with the U and any celtic or patriot

i recognize TOs faults....and this argument has nothing to do with TO.

my point is u come in here thinkin moss is the best in the game right now....for me, and lotta educated heads would agree...to be the best at ur position RIGHT NOW...means u better have been the best for the last 2 years MINIMUM. 4 games aint gonna get u back at the VERY top sorry. moss was at the top in his prime...then he fell the fu*k off for a few years. guys like chad johnson, TO, marvin...they been at the top since time. and they stayed there. moss gotta put in his work thats what i'm sayin. 3 games?? cmon.

i'm not a Moss hater lol check earlier in the thread i was defending him to a harrison d*ckryder aka christos and was called a moss d*ckryder....so dont gimme the hate card. just bein real. and its got nothin to do with TO being number 1....just cant personally see Moss there...maybe chad...maybe marvin...not moss yet.
 10 years ago '05        #278
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
 Tempus # 1 said:
you talking to me? are yoooooooouuu talkin to me? my point was if you put holt, smith, owens, johnson or harrison on the patriots they would be doing the same thing that moss is doing right now. so i dont see how you can say moss is the best. moss cant play well without a great QB
culpepper is a great QB?

389 - 50 STRK: 11 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 10 years ago '07        #279
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
I take T.O. right now, yesterday, last year, tomorrow. He comes with it every game. He consistently puts in work, whether he's beefing with his QB, overdosing on pills, having problems with the offensive coordinator. There's no denying T.O. competes every game and EVERY DOWN. He played in the Superbowl with a bum ankle and still had 9 rec. / 121 yds. But you say that was then but what about RIGHT NOW? Well I say... HE WOULD DO THAT RIGHT NOW. Don't get me wrong Randy Moss is a FREAK. His numbers over the first 3 games are beastin, but T.O.'s numbers aren't bad either. If I had to pick which one would maintain high numbers over the course of the season, I would go with T.O.

BUT if you wanted to get really technical with this RIGHT NOW business, I would take Kevin Curtis over anyone. He got 3 TDs. BEAT THAT Terrell, Randy, Chad, Marvin, Steve, Torry!
 09-24-2007, 03:56 PM         #280
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
my obsession with TO is no greater than ur obsession with the U and any celtic or patriot

i recognize TOs faults....and this argument has nothing to do with TO.

my point is u come in here thinkin moss is the best in the game right now....for me, and lotta educated heads would agree...to be the best at ur position RIGHT NOW...means u better have been the best for the last 2 years MINIMUM. 4 games aint gonna get u back at the VERY top sorry. moss was at the top in his prime...then he fell the fu*k off for a few years. guys like chad johnson, TO, marvin...they been at the top since time. and they stayed there. moss gotta put in his work thats what i'm sayin. 3 games?? cmon.

i'm not a Moss hater lol check earlier in the thread i was defending him to a harrison d*ckryder aka christos and was called a moss d*ckryder....so dont gimme the hate card. just bein real. and its got nothin to do with TO being number 1....just cant personally see Moss there...maybe chad...maybe marvin...not moss yet.

But see what I'm saying is he has a history. Its like a guy who was great has a down year then comes back. No one flukes 3 games and those stats. And 2 years ago he had a 1000 yard n 8 tds which is amazing with that team and that offensive line. This guy isn't Marques Colston or someone is a rookie. He has a history of amazing stats
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago