Who's The Best WR In the NFL right now

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's the best wide reciever in the league
Randy Moss 70 31.82%
Torry Holt 4 1.82%
Marvin Harrison 20 9.09%
Chad Johnson 39 17.73%
Steve Smith 30 13.64%
Larry Fitzgerald 0 0%
Anquan Boldin 3 1.36%
Andre Johnson 9 4.09%
Javon Walker 0 0%
Terrell Owens 42 19.09%
Reggie Wayne 3 1.36%
Voters: 220. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-22-2007, 06:20 PM         #201
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga said cris carter is better than mavin harrison
 09-22-2007, 06:30 PM         #202
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF at people saying moss is the best WR in the game. Because he has had the best QB to throw to him? He is only a great WR when he has the BEST QB in the game throwing to him. Culpepper was arguably the best QB playing at that time and now Tom Brady is showing how amazing he is. But when he doesn't have a QB he is straight a.ss. Now all biased put to the side look at Andre Johnson. PRO BOWL PLAYER EVERY YEAR with a trash QB in David Carr and now in everybodys eyes a overrated QB in Matt Shaub and he is still beastin. Easily my vote is Andre Johnson keep the fact that im a texans fan out of your head when you read this.
 09-22-2007, 06:39 PM         #203
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslickback said:
WTF at people saying moss is the best WR in the game. Because he has had the best QB to throw to him? He is only a great WR when he has the BEST QB in the game throwing to him. Culpepper was arguably the best QB playing at that time and now Tom Brady is showing how amazing he is. But when he doesn't have a QB he is straight a.ss. Now all biased put to the side look at Andre Johnson. PRO BOWL PLAYER EVERY YEAR with a trash QB in David Carr and now in everybodys eyes a overrated QB in Matt Shaub and he is still beastin. Easily my vote is Andre Johnson keep the fact that im a texans fan out of your head when you read this.
biased opinion ^^. but i agree with what you said. people say that harrison is overrated because he played with manning, but those same people dont say that moss is overrated because he cant do good without a good qb. its the same thing.
 10 years ago '06        #204
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 pimpslickback said:
everything was on point until u mentioned andre being the greatest in the game..but i'll give u props neway

bs is full of bandwagon d*ckryders and after 2 games its sickening to see cuz not ONE person was backing randy last 2 years gtfoh ppl
 09-22-2007, 06:41 PM         #205
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
everything was on point until u mentioned andre being the greatest in the game..but i'll give u props neway

bs is full of bandwagon d*ckryders and after 2 games its sickening to see cuz not ONE person was backing randy last 2 years gtfoh ppl
moss d*ckriders took a 3 year vacation then came out of the shadows after 2 games
 10 years ago '06        #206
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 workmagic said:
woow,now i really know your retarded........dont get your fantasies mixed up wit reality cause its a fact that rice and carter are 1 and 2
True story. And for the people hatin on Cris Carter you can suck a d*ck. 2nd best receiver of all time.
 09-22-2007, 06:47 PM         #207
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF at people saying moss is the best WR in the game. Because he has had the best QB to throw to him? He is only a great WR when he has the BEST QB in the game throwing to him.
lol @ randall cunningham being the BEST QB for moss' first 2 years in the league.1313 and 17 tds rookie year mustve been b/c cunningham was the BEST QB at the time
 10 years ago '04        #208
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
this question aint even fair...its tuff...for me its out of steve smith & to...i love randy/chad/harrison/etc... they all tight id love to have them on the dolphins & eagles...but for me the ultimate deciding factor is...who has done it with weak qbs? i picked TO...its tight tho...im shocked at how low he is on this list...i live in philly where we hate the man, but when i say hes the best wr in the game, i NEVER get an argument...most of them other guys u can say..."they have ________ throwin him the ball" if moss was really the sh*t he would have been nice in oakland...y not???andre johnson been nice in houston

*edit**

lemme just say moss is the sh*t but hes winning this poll & hes only done his thing with TOP QB'S in their prime...i know & understand how bad oakland is/was but the fact still remains

Last edited by casper; 09-22-2007 at 07:06 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #209
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 workmagic said:
lol @ randall cunningham being the BEST QB for moss' first 2 years in the league.1313 and 17 tds rookie year mustve been b/c cunningham was the BEST QB at the time

Cunningham was MVP in Moss's Rookie year. SO I guess he really was the best quarterback that year.

Edit: Actually I think he finished 2nd behind Terrell Davis but that still made him the best that year.

Last edited by Trap$tar; 09-22-2007 at 07:40 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #210
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
Imma have to go with TO because He could and Will catch the ball anywhere on the field. The guy is also a terrific run blocker. He does everything that you want a WR to do.

Moss is only good when he has a Quarterback who could throw the long ball. He also has to be in the right system. Obviously he quit in Oakland So he lost all of my respect.

P.S. Imma Niner fan so I hate TO but I am not going to lie. But Marvin Harrison still has a better career than all of them.
 09-22-2007, 07:46 PM         #211
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steve Smith aka "Mighty Mouse" has to get significant consideration too...dude's under 5'10" and the Panthers would be garbage w/o him. Those reason's alone make him top 5.

....I still stand by my pick (Andre Johnson) for weeks 1 & 2.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-22-2007 at 07:47 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #212
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
Randy Moss
 09-22-2007, 08:01 PM         #213
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cunningham was MVP in Moss's Rookie year. SO I guess he really was the best quarterback that year.
u really think at age 34 cunningham was in his prime and happen to have the best season of his career?or is it b/c who he was throwing the ball to.there is a reason QBs always seem to be in their "prime" when playing with great recievers,like carter and moss. and yea he gave up in oakland but no reciever would have had success on that team
 10 years ago '04        #214
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 workmagic said:
u really think at age 34 cunningham was in his prime and happen to have the best season of his career?or is it b/c who he was throwing the ball to.there is a reason QBs always seem to be in their "prime" when playing with great recievers,like carter and moss. and yea he gave up in oakland but no reciever would have had success on that team

u really dont know that...i think TO would've had a better 2 years or whatever...he dont quit on his team he does wanna win u gotta give him that...randy gets gator arms over the middle
 10 years ago '04        #215
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,790 | Props total: 672 672
we all saw what culpepper has done without moss...
 10 years ago '06        #216
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol NO QB has any kinda amazing season cuz of the WRs he's throwing to....thats just nonsense. they still need to put the ball in the right spot, they also have lots of other receivers who get looks that they cannot just fu*kup with.

that argument used by the moss d*ckryder above is retarded. just cuz a Qb is 34 doesn't mean he cant have a great season sorry. fact is moss has played with some great qbs for much of his career.
 10 years ago '05        #217
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
Steve Smith

Chad Johnson wtf...
 09-22-2007, 08:23 PM         #218
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cant have a debate without being called a d*ckrider,yall are immature.i never said marvin was great cause of peyton.marvin is an all-time great, hes just not the best right now.and to the guy who said my arguement was retarded....look at randalls seasons stats before 98.if u really believe recievers dont make a difference on how good or bad a qbs season can be your an idiot.
 09-22-2007, 11:11 PM         #219
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 89s Pied Piper said:
honestly, this should really be between owens and moss
no harrison?

Moss cant even play good without a superstar qb

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-22-2007 at 11:13 PM..
 09-23-2007, 12:00 AM         #220
twherry19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i must say that chris carter was better than marvin. Chris was a beast!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago