"Say you need a hundred squares? It just came off the scale"- T.I. WTF

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2007, 07:01 PM         #61
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Thank you for proving my point that the average child with no father in their life turns into a disgrace of a female when they get older.

And 99 percent of the females that grow up with no father and a crackhead wh0ore of a mother, like yourself, grow up to be even more disgraceful then their very disgraceful mother. (Which in turn, leads you to understand why your father left that crackhead in the first place, she was a jumpoff, YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT!)

Now go get back out there on the corner and get your mommy some money for her habit, her pus*ys hurtin, and she cant make much money offering only blowjobs, so she cant work today.

I've never encountered such a grimey, tasteless waste of t*ts in my life.
thanks for proving my point that you's a homo pus*y n*gga all that sh*t you typed wasn't even worth reading f*g**t a.ss n*gga sausage b00ty a.ss n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #62
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,531 | Props total: 6460 6460
kinda weird to hear him still rap about that lifestyle. i doubt he even lives it anymore, but its good that he's getting more versatile instead of sticking with the typical stereotype of busting guns, k!lling n*ggaz lyrics. i just wish he'd go bk to his trap muzik style of music well i doubt he could lyrically from a storytelling standpoint but production wise, the album was solid from top to bottom with DJ Toomp & Kanye West
 10 years ago '05        #63
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
damn how does a t.i. selling ciggarettes thread turn into a flip vs. t.i. thread then into a beef thread?
 10 years ago '05        #64
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 realtalk said:
thanks for proving my point that you's a homo pus*y n*gga all that sh*t you typed wasn't even worth reading f*g**t a.ss n*gga sausage b00ty a.ss n*gga

Yet, you read it?

You lose.

By the way, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I BRING TO YOU THE COMPLETE WASTE OF t*ts AND a.ss OF BOXDEN, "Realtalk"

Please, read these messages she sent me, keep in mind, this is a female.

WTF??????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pus*y n*gga who the fu*k you thank yo talking too you f*g**t d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga bi*ch n*gga i bet yo f*g**t a.ss get fu*ked by every n*gga on yo block pus*y n*gga you bet not ever comment to my sh*t again bi*ch

And then,

HOMO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fag**t a.ss n*gga pus*y n*gga log you lame a.ss of the internet corney a.ss n*gga d*ck in the a.ss n*gga pus*y boy

Can we get a round of applause!?!?

:applause::applause::applause:

Shouldnt you be out on the corner?

Oh wait, its only 9 o'clock, you still got 3 hours till your job starts.
 09-28-2007, 07:50 PM         #65
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yet, you read it?

You lose.

By the way, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I BRING TO YOU THE COMPLETE WASTE OF t*ts AND a.ss OF BOXDEN, "Realtalk"

WTF??????????

pus*y n*gga who the fu*k you thank yo talking too you f*g**t d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga bi*ch n*gga i bet yo f*g**t a.ss get fu*ked by every n*gga on yo block pus*y n*gga you bet not ever comment to my sh*t again bi*ch

And then,

HOMO

fag**t a.ss n*gga pus*y n*gga log you lame a.ss of the internet corney a.ss n*gga d*ck in the a.ss n*gga pus*y boy

damn you corney what kind of n*gga just type back and forth like and female and my advice to yo f*g**t a.ss fall back because I'm known for sh*tten on n*ggas on bx and you can become my millionth victim i don't give a fu*k i bet yo f*g**t a.ss were tu tu's twinkle toes a.ss n*gga i'm telling you n*gga this is a warning for yo a.ss
 10 years ago '05        #66
space
space
Ok, i've been warned.

Please, expose me, i'm awaiting you to make me your millionth victim.

And at you saying "who types back and forth" when your in the process of doing that right now?

Dumb hoe.

Anyway, go ahead and expose me, we're waiting.
 09-28-2007, 07:56 PM         #67
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yet, you read it?

You lose.

WTF??????????

And then,

HOMO

damn you corney what kind of n*gga just type back and forth like a female a my advice to yo f*g**t a.ss fall back because I'm known for sh*tten on n*ggas on bx and you can become my millionth victim i don't give a fu*k i bet yo f*g**t a.ss were tu tu's twinkle toes a.ss n*gga i'm telling you n*gga this is a warning for yo a.ss oh and bi*ch i can't lose I'm realtalk yo f*g**t a.ss lost when you first commented on my sh*t wrong move cupcake sweet a.ss n*gga

Last edited by realtalk; 09-28-2007 at 07:57 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #68
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
 chrismb said:
jeezy the only real n*gga that can say this and n*ggas believe it...jeezy aint even super nice but i fu*ks with him hard cuz u can believe the sh*t that he say and too real
wow......word fam?
 09-29-2007, 12:08 AM         #69
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok, i've been warned.

Please, expose me, i'm awaiting you to make me your millionth victim.

And at you saying "who types back and forth" when your in the process of doing that right now?

Dumb hoe.

Anyway, go ahead and expose me, we're waiting.
bi*ch a.ss n*gga senior member?????? bi*ch a.ss n*gga graduating from boxden oh sh*t watch out now and n*gga i aint got to expose ya you exposing yo self no reading can't read mothafu*k notice i said what type of n*gga type back and forth like a female and you notice i am a female so therefore i can do this sh*t bi*ch a.ss n*gga got dora the explora bed sheets and sh*t 'back pack" 'back pack" [what do we want ]"clap" "clap" "clap" gay a.ss n*gga YES HOMO
 09-29-2007, 01:34 AM         #70
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

*leaves thread*
 09-29-2007, 02:01 AM         #71
SumSkunkyShit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember when that bi*ch a.ss was bout to cry on punkd. he aint grind hard
 09-29-2007, 07:39 AM         #72
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lotta money in the cigarette buisness
 10 years ago '07        #73
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
this thread shows why its a shame alot of you think you know good music! lmao at him thinkin he talkin bout fukkin cigs!!!!!!

LIL WAYNE a.ss MORONS LMAO!
 10 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 realtalk said:
bi*ch a.ss n*gga senior member?????? bi*ch a.ss n*gga graduating from boxden oh sh*t watch out now and n*gga i aint got to expose ya you exposing yo self no reading can't read mothafu*k notice i said what type of n*gga type back and forth like a female and you notice i am a female so therefore i can do this sh*t bi*ch a.ss n*gga got dora the explora bed sheets and sh*t 'back pack" 'back pack" [what do we want ]"clap" "clap" "clap" gay a.ss n*gga YES HOMO

lol, your officially the lamest person on Boxden.
 10-03-2007, 12:00 AM         #75
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
lol, your officially the lamest person on Boxden.
owned!
 10-03-2007, 04:54 AM         #76
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Squares don't mean bricks you fu*king stupid a.ss kids. It means rocks. Just look at Tip's line, he's talking about 100 squares. When is the last time any of those drug-dealin' ghetto motherfu*kers had 100 kilos? You know how much 100 kilograms of cocaine cost? He's talkin about rocks. LMAO.

Squares = Blocks = Rocks
 10-03-2007, 05:20 AM         #77
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how bout it doesnt fu*kin matter

all yall shut the fu*k up
 10-03-2007, 05:32 AM         #78
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden's drug experts amaze me.
 10 years ago '05        #79
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 Jimbo said:
Squares don't mean bricks you fu*king stupid a.ss kids. It means rocks. Just look at Tip's line, he's talking about 100 squares. When is the last time any of those drug-dealin' ghetto motherfu*kers had 100 kilos? You know how much 100 kilograms of cocaine cost? He's talkin about rocks. LMAO.

Squares = Blocks = Rocks

:applause:
Its funny how these people act so hard and dont know what 100 squares is... And they so quick to say someone aint ganagsta when they are boxden nerds...
 10-03-2007, 09:46 AM         #80
MAK DIZZLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
WHY THE fu*k IS THIS n*gga BRAGGIN ABOUT SELLIN CIGARETTES

TI = A CAKE a.ss n*gga I SHOOT AT n*ggaS LIKE HIM ALL THE TIME
I CANT EVEN BELIEVE U SAID THIS! HOW DUMB CAN U B???:finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago