Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2007, 08:31 PM         #41
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok....two things....

You better be a female with that pink font for a name.

Second of all,
If you are in fact a female, talking like you talk, your the most disgraceful female on boxden, and probably in your hood.

Go catch some STD's you grimey bi*ch.
^^^ she prolly got nut on her breath right now,turf dirt hoe is prolly the neighborhood c*m drain
 10 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
By the way,

People from Texas thinking they know anything about real hip-hop?

East Coast>>>>>>>West Coast>>>>>>>>South.

sh*t, even the midwest owns you.

The only thing worth listening to out of the south is T.I, Jeezy, and Lil Wayne, the rest of your sh*t is garbage.
 09-15-2007, 08:34 PM         #43
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn don imus is all over boxden.

every other replay is hoe hoe lol.
 09-15-2007, 08:41 PM         #44
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
By the way,

People from Texas thinking they know anything about real hip-hop?

East Coast>>>>>>>West Coast>>>>>>>>South.

sh*t, even the midwest owns you.

The only thing worth listening to out of the south is T.I, Jeezy, and Lil Wayne, the rest of your sh*t is garbage.
let me see scarface,geto boys,old trick daddy, outkast,chamillionaire,ti,jeezy,lil wayne, old no limit,ugk,
k-rino,z-ro,trae, and the list goes own.
 09-15-2007, 09:02 PM         #45
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ok....two things....

You better be a female with that pink font for a name.

Second of all,
If you are in fact a female, talking like you talk, your the most disgraceful female on boxden, and probably in your hood.

Go catch some STD's you grimey bi*ch.
first of all yes i am a female second you pus*y you thank i give a fu*k about what a mothafu*ka thank like yo bi*ch a.ss check the avy name bi*ch it's real talk what I'm supposed to act like a lady when a mothafu*ka is talking down fu*k outta here bi*ch
 09-15-2007, 09:06 PM         #46
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ she prolly got nut on her breath right now,turf dirt hoe is prolly the neighborhood c*m drain
you still mad huh bi*ch a.ss n*gga sucking d*ck and gettin fu*ked by a bunch of n*ggas is yo occuppation don't get mad because yo pus*y a.ss got owned bi*ch
 09-15-2007, 09:15 PM         #47
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^first off im just gonna tell you that nobody takes you serious, and my living in portland has nothing to do with knowing hip hop hoe, oh yeah i forgot,TEXAS is the mecca of hiphop right?????? riiiight look just cuz you prolly a flip groupy doesn''t mean you know what happend so you trynna front like you were there is retarded turf hoe,by the way where's flip?????? answer me that? int you the same hoe that said flip was the freestyle king????? i can't continue to argue with somebody who thinks that them living in texas means they know hiphop lol ya'll got garbage a.ss rappers for the most part but i cant blame em for rappin cuz they're always gonna have lil bi*ches and groupies like you that dont know sh*t about rap hypin them up like they the sh*t, go to sleep you your owned
first of all the conversation went from what happend down in cloverland which was ti gettin his a.ss whooped and yo a.ss switched it to what flips doing now my point exactly yo pus*y a.ss= owned and bi*ch n*gga i got money on flip against ti in a freestyle battle matter fact what the fu*k am i thanking ti wack a.ss can't even freestyle and have there ever been a rapper ever that's from portland oregon????????? to make a long story short log yo a.ss off the internet and did you say groupie how dare you bring up the word groupie you stay suckin ti's d*ck f*g**t mothafu*ka
 09-15-2007, 09:17 PM         #48
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
first of all the conversation went from what happend down in cloverland which was ti gettin his a.ss whooped and yo a.ss switched it to what flips doing now my point exactly yo pus*y a.ss= owned and bi*ch n*gga i got money on flip against ti in a freestyle battle matter fact what the fu*k am i thanking ti wack a.ss can't even freestyle and have there ever been a rapper ever that's from portland oregon????????? to make a long story short log yo a.ss off the internet and did you say groupie how dare you bring up the word groupie you stay suckin ti's d*ck f*g**t mothafu*ka
^^^once again heres a pic of you makin a living

09-15-2007, 09:40 PM         #49
Ice_Cold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this mu fu*ka said cigeretts
 10 years ago '05        #50
space
space
^^^^

lol.... a lost little child in a grown ups game?

What about this conversation qualifies this discussion as a "grown ups" game?

You, my little friend, are the child here.

You, fall back.
 10 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 realtalk said:

LOL....

You have got to be the town smut....

Seriously, your a female! If you were my daughter i'd slap the sh*t out of you.

Guarentee you dont have a father in your life,
And your wh0ore mothers probably been to busy scraping together money for crack your whole life to ever teach you some manners.

10 years ago '05        #52
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 503 503
 legacy313 said:
Just listen to Pimp C, all these rappers are lying in their rhymes including Jeezy.
including pimp c too. This n*gga talking bout lean all the time then came on the radio here and said he dont even drink or smoke.
 09-16-2007, 01:59 PM         #53
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ u saying cigs...
 10 years ago '05        #54
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
sh*t... I need a pack of newports, who got TIP phone #?
 09-28-2007, 05:30 PM         #55
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
LOL....

You have got to be the town smut....

Seriously, your a female! If you were my daughter i'd slap the sh*t out of you.

Guarentee you dont have a father in your life,
And your wh0ore mothers probably been to busy scraping together money for crack your whole life to ever teach you some manners.

pus*y n*gga who the fu*k you thank you talking too you f*g**t d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga bi*ch n*gga i bet yo f*g**t a.ss get fu*ked by every n*gga on yo block pus*y n*gga you bet not ever comment to my sh*t again bi*ch
 09-28-2007, 05:41 PM         #56
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
you's a lame
and yea compared to portland oregon Texas is the hiphop mecca, so what u talkn about

im not even goin to comment any further on this cuz its obviously you are a lost lil child in a grownups game and are in over your head, sit down and fall back
^^^you prolly one of them lame n*ggaz that be sayin "z-ro is the next pac" go to sleep other then devin the dude and scarface (i got love for slim thug too) texas rap=pooooooop
 10 years ago '06        #57
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
lmao....at that split personality n*gga
 10 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
you have no credibility so you will not be spoken upon.
that shows your worth to life
Ok little boy....

Fall back....
 10 years ago '07        #59
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
T.i. Is a.ss Imo
 10 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 realtalk said:
pus*y n*gga who the fu*k you thank you talking too you f*g**t d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga bi*ch n*gga i bet yo f*g**t a.ss get fu*ked by every n*gga on yo block pus*y n*gga you bet not ever comment to my sh*t again bi*ch

Thank you for proving my point that the average child with no father in their life turns into a disgrace of a female when they get older.

And 99 percent of the females that grow up with no father and a crackhead wh0ore of a mother, like yourself, grow up to be even more disgraceful then their very disgraceful mother. (Which in turn, leads you to understand why your father left that crackhead in the first place, she was a jumpoff, YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT!)

Now go get back out there on the corner and get your mommy some money for her habit, her pus*ys hurtin, and she cant make much money offering only blowjobs, so she cant work today.

I've never encountered such a grimey, tasteless waste of t*ts in my life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy