"Say you need a hundred squares? It just came off the scale"- T.I. WTF

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2007, 06:09 PM         #21
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
T.I. got jumped by Flips men meanwhile Flip was sneaking around trying to get a cheap shot but the P$C found him. if you ask me both took an L
lol nah my n*gga if you asking someone from TI's clique.....

n*gga TI went into cloverland talking greasy....talking sh*t on clover land before flip even arrived what you think gonna happen....n*ggas wanted them to square up...one on one.....wanted no cheap shots homie...

Last edited by Bristow1978; 09-14-2007 at 06:10 PM..
 09-14-2007, 06:11 PM         #22
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ti>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dipset

Bwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa At Dipset Flopping And Tip Balling On Them Suckas Losing Is Not An Option.
 10 years ago '04        #23
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
u a moron....

how many times u weigh cigarettes on a scale
 09-14-2007, 06:24 PM         #24
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
T.I. got jumped by Flips men meanwhile Flip was sneaking around trying to get a cheap shot but the P$C found him. if you ask me both took an L
flip swung on ti and ti ran da black al capone cought ti and knocked his a.ss out after that z ro pulled his strap and start busing in tha air and that's when n*ggas fled the scene that's what happend flip didn't get touched
 09-14-2007, 06:48 PM         #25
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
flip swung on ti and ti ran da black al capone cought ti and knocked his a.ss out after that z ro pulled his strap and start busing in tha air and that's when n*ggas fled the scene that's what happend flip didn't get touched
lol n*ggas never seem to wanna hear the real story...i mean there are two storys going around....one from the ATL and the other coming out of houston.....it seems only logically to me to listen to the one coming out of houston....being as thats where it took place....i dont think it was ro who busted though....TI wanted no part of nobody period that day though...n*gga went all the way down there for deciding that
 09-15-2007, 06:28 PM         #26
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
:rolleyes: yea cuz TI really selling dope these days and is really flippin it and got it goin all across the country,,,

yea cuz TI IS REALLY THE DOPEMAN:rolleyes:
^^^n*ggaz can speak on what they did n*gga, if rappers only rap about what they're doint at the moment then we'd be hearin n*ggaz rap about being bored sittin on the couch. besides you dont know what a n*gga been into or is still into,and all you n*ggaz trynna act like ya'll were there when ti went into another n*gga hood lookin for flip,ya'll got ya facts mixed up,quick watchin beef III and actin like ya'll were there and the hoe that said z-ro pulled out and was shootin in the air is fu*king retarded,z-ro a.ss wasn't even there,it was a n*gga from t.i click that was poppin in the air and thats when it broke up and funny how nigaz say tip got knocked out when he was in interviews the next day talkin bout what happend with NO scratches or lumps,n*gga flip even said himself that black alcapone hit t.i once from behind (sucka punch) then psc got it, shots fired and n*ggaz broke it up. that simple
 09-15-2007, 06:36 PM         #27
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^n*ggaz can speak on what they did n*gga, if rappers only rap about what they're doint at the moment then we'd be hearin n*ggaz rap about being bored sittin on the couch. besides you dont know what a n*gga been into or is still into,and all you n*ggaz trynna act like ya'll were there when ti went into another n*gga hood lookin for flip,ya'll got ya facts mixed up,quick watchin beef III and actin like ya'll were there and the hoe that said z-ro pulled out and was shootin in the air is fu*king retarded,z-ro a.ss wasn't even there,it was a n*gga from t.i click that was poppin in the air and thats when it broke up and funny how nigaz say tip got knocked out when he was in interviews the next day talkin bout what happend with NO scratches or lumps,n*gga flip even said himself that black alcapone hit t.i once from behind (sucka punch) then psc got it, shots fired and n*ggaz broke it up. that simple

n*gga you in portland oregon you definently wasnt there and dont have a clue what happened...like you told him stop watching beef 3! wasnt no sucker punch......tip went out like a bi*ch...had a chance to f!ght flip one on one..every nikka there was trying to explain that to him....flip swung on him...and gunshots or not he went out like a bi*ch.....but stop with the talk about sucker punchs cuz thats hit didnt happened.....when you got everyone except for psc tellin you this that should tell you something.....

Last edited by Bristow1978; 09-15-2007 at 06:40 PM..
 09-15-2007, 06:51 PM         #28
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:

pus*y n*gga who you callin a hoe bi*ch a.ss n*gga you talking about how n*ggas got they facts mixed up what interview did ti do when he was talking about the f!ght post that sh*t up n*gga since yo a.ss claim you know what you talking about oh i forgot you can't pus*y n*gga that's because the only interview ti did was the 97.9 the beat interview down here in dallas which was of course a radio interview and what the fu*k does a n*gga gettin knocked out got to do with a mothafu*kin radio interview which was a call in interview what i said was the mothafu*kin truth what you said don't even make sence pus*y n*gga oh and who told you that it was one of ti n*ggas that started busing?????????? bi*ch n*gga i thank yo hoe a.ss need to stop watching beef 3 what you mad cause yo favorite rapper ti is pus*y fu*k outta here bi*ch

^^^^^^^ pu**y a.ss n*gga from portland oregon i know damn well yo hoe a.ss don't know what you talking about

Last edited by realtalk; 09-15-2007 at 07:02 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #29
legacy313 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,076 | Props total: 903 903
Just listen to Pimp C, all these rappers are lying in their rhymes including Jeezy.
 10 years ago '04        #30
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ funny how n*ggaz always speak on sh*t they never seen but act like they do,somebody from flips own click said that they TRYED to sucker punch tip then one of tips n*ggaz pulled out the strapp and that was that
never heard that

especially when errrybody from texas vouching for the fact that tip took a L

he lucky he didn't get k!lled out there

sh*t i heard ti ain't even from bankhead,and that dude never sold sh*t

Last edited by mt fuji; 09-15-2007 at 07:18 PM..
 09-15-2007, 07:18 PM         #31
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
never heard that

especially when errrybody from texas vouching for the fact that tip took a L

he lucky he didn't get k!lled out there
of course n*ggaz from texas gonna vouch they from texas duh

Last edited by rawproduct03; 09-15-2007 at 07:27 PM..
 09-15-2007, 07:19 PM         #32
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
&&&of course n*ggaz from texas gonna vouch nihha they from texas duh
 09-15-2007, 07:26 PM         #33
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
pus*y n*gga who you callin a hoe bi*ch a.ss n*gga you talking about how n*ggas got they facts mixed up what interview did ti do when he was talking about the f!ght post that sh*t up n*gga since yo a.ss claim you know what you talking about oh i forgot you can't pus*y n*gga that's because the only interview ti did was the 97.9 the beat interview down here in dallas which was of course a radio interview and what the fu*k does a n*gga gettin knocked out got to do with a mothafu*kin radio interview which was a call in interview what i said was the mothafu*kin truth what you said don't even make sence pus*y n*gga oh and who told you that it was one of ti n*ggas that started busing?????????? bi*ch n*gga i thank yo hoe a.ss need to stop watching beef 3 what you mad cause yo favorite rapper ti is pus*y fu*k outta here bi*ch

^^^^^^^ pus*y a.ss n*gga from portland oregon i know damn well yo hoe a.ss don't know what you talking about
^^^first off im just gonna tell you that nobody takes you serious, and my living in portland has nothing to do with knowing hip hop hoe, oh yeah i forgot,TEXAS is the mecca of hiphop right?????? riiiight look just cuz you prolly a flip groupy doesn''t mean you know what happend so you trynna front like you were there is retarded turf hoe,by the way where's flip?????? answer me that? int you the same hoe that said flip was the freestyle king????? i can't continue to argue with somebody who thinks that them living in texas means they know hiphop lol ya'll got garbage a.ss rappers for the most part but i cant blame em for rappin cuz they're always gonna have lil bi*ches and groupies like you that dont know sh*t about rap hypin them up like they the sh*t, go to sleep you your owned
 10 years ago '06        #34
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Scan said:
shakobe is bizzack
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #35
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
t.i.'s making money and you're not.

next thread.
 09-15-2007, 08:01 PM         #36
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga from portant oregan and he wanna talk sh*t lol.....
 09-15-2007, 08:05 PM         #37
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^first off im just gonna tell you that nobody takes you serious, and my living in portland has nothing to do with knowing hip hop hoe, oh yeah i forgot,TEXAS is the mecca of hiphop right?????? riiiight look just cuz you prolly a flip groupy doesn''t mean you know what happend so you trynna front like you were there is retarded turf hoe,by the way where's flip?????? answer me that? int you the same hoe that said flip was the freestyle king????? i can't continue to argue with somebody who thinks that them living in texas means they know hiphop lol ya'll got garbage a.ss rappers for the most part but i cant blame em for rappin cuz they're always gonna have lil bi*ches and groupies like you that dont know sh*t about rap hypin them up like they the sh*t, go to sleep you your owned
he got owned? hardley...and the point was you were speaking on something that happened to happen in texas dumb a.ss....stay in portland.
 09-15-2007, 08:16 PM         #38
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
he got owned? hardley...and the point was you were speaking on something that happened to happen in texas dumb a.ss....stay in portland.
^^because you live in texas you think you in touch with everything that goes on??? lol n*gga you just as dumb as that bi*ch thats been runnin her mouth.unless you were there you can't prech like you seen what happend n*gga,you sound like a d*ck rider
 10 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 chrismb said:
jeezy the only real n*gga that can say this and n*ggas believe it...jeezy aint even super nice but i fu*ks with him hard cuz u can believe the sh*t that he say and too real

LOL.....

Yeahhhh....

Because 21 grams is an ounce according to Jeezy.

Your a moron.

I think Pimp C's garbage, but pick up the latest issue of XXL and read Pimp C cut Jeezy the fu*k down.

I believe Jeezy got his hustle on back in the day, but no more then T.I.
 10 years ago '05        #40
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 realtalk said:

^^^^^^^ pus*y a.ss n*gga from portland oregon i know damn well yo hoe a.ss don't know what you talking about

Ok....two things....

You better be a female with that pink font for a name.

Second of all,
If you are in fact a female, talking like you talk, your the most disgraceful female on boxden, and probably in your hood.

Go catch some STD's you grimey bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago