Sep 13 - 50 CENT BRINGS OUT JIM JONES & JUELZ SANTANA @ NYC SHOW

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
You people k!ll me. How the fu*k does his clothes make him gay. Please explain that to me. If all of a sudden n*ggas was like it's gay to wear Timbo's would you following a.ss n*ggas stop wearing them. Ma'fu*kas always quick to call someone homo and sh*t. So insecure. Hell, Jim shirt and jeans are way tighter than Ye's. Call dude gay. LMAO. Stop it. Just cause that dude has a different style doesn't make him gay. damn.
 09-14-2007, 09:40 AM         #42
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where the fu*k is cam'ron in all this? its like that n*gga disappeared from the face of the earth.
 09-14-2007, 09:43 AM         #43
Singh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the video...

Ballllllllllllllliiiinn.....
 10 years ago '06        #44
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
we don't want to see ur videos that u recorded from ur cellphone
 10 years ago '04        #45
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 daone2fear said:
You people k!ll me. How the fu*k does his clothes make him gay. Please explain that to me. If all of a sudden n*ggas was like it's gay to wear Timbo's would you following a.ss n*ggas stop wearing them. Ma'fu*kas always quick to call someone homo and sh*t. So insecure. Hell, Jim shirt and jeans are way tighter than Ye's. Call dude gay. LMAO. Stop it. Just cause that dude has a different style doesn't make him gay. damn.
Wow you are so right... I had a chance to spend a weekend in the studio with Kanye when he was recording graduation .. Meet his Girl and all that.. that is the coolest n*gga i have ever met. and i have met everybody. Go check how eluxuary to see how much that Dior neck scarf cost..I was there when he recorded drunk hot girls, i was there when he laid some verses for stronger, goodlife and some other songs on the album. He actually asked for my opinion and followed through with what i said and i just meet the n*gga a day before. Jim Jones and them n*ggaz is frauds i know it. Him and Cam ran out the building when Jay came home from vacation.. when Dame made him VP. I know i worked at DefJam.. All that Harlem sh*t he screams.. this n*gga grow up in Queens {right in Rosedale}.. he don't tell u that though. Saw the n*gga at Stacks Funeral he wouldn't even look my team in the face.. He knows!! they are not build like that.. Its all entertainment.. How real can these n*ggaz be they got ran out the rucker lol.. But 50 is cool with me lol been to his house.. he is a good dude but its all entertainment for him too he will do what he has to do to sell albums.. and y'all a**hole's are talking about who is real and all this other sh*t like y'all prostitute y'all selves for these n*ggaz. I know what they do when the see each other....

Whats good my n*gga.. how you!!

You know i gotta get you on my next album hit me lololol

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 09-14-2007 at 10:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #46
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
good video
 10 years ago '04        #47
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
 genuwineplayer said:
look at Kanye on jimmy kimmel right now looks like a straight biiiitch fukkin purple scarf with a t-shirt wearin homo
yeah and 50 wears what the bling and tight tank top to show hes buff the bullet proof vest saying ive been shot everyday since i was born.. acting like a tought gangsta plz... Kanye is Kanye 50 is every other fake "gangsta" thats out there..
 10 years ago '04        #48
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 dogmanx23 said:
yeah and 50 wears what the bling and tight tank top to show hes buff the bullet proof vest saying ive been shot everyday since i was born.. acting like a tought gangsta plz... Kanye is Kanye 50 is every other fake "gangsta" thats out there..
Look, I ain't gonna say that everything Kanye wears is whats up, but the man is into high fashion. If you ask designers and people in the fashion industry, they are going to tell you that Ye knows how to dress. You ask people in the streets of any hood, they might disagree. That's all it is.

50 (everyday) wears a G-unit tshirt and baggy g-unit jeans - if you ask me all his clothing is fu*king WACK and I wouldn't wear any G-unit gear. Do I hate on him for his style? No, cause thats what hes comfortable in. Would I wear some of the sh*t Kanye rocks? Absoloutely, cause that sh*t is designer fu*kin nice clothing. Maybe Kanye just wears some colors and puts some sh*t together that I wouldn't - but again that's what he's comfortable in and pulls it off.

But in comparison, i'm willing to wager some good money if you take a poll on who dresses better - majority gonna say Kanye West.

No hate - but some of you cats gotta get outside and realize that doo-rags and white Ts + fitteds ain't all that. Get your grown man on, get some sh*t that fits you not Yao Ming: "I don't wear jerseys, I'm 30 plus, give me a crisp pair of jeans n*gga BUTTON UP!"

Last edited by CoconutCoke; 09-14-2007 at 11:10 AM..
 09-14-2007, 11:10 AM         #49
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cameron was in the crowd wearing a white tee....
 09-14-2007, 11:20 AM         #50
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol all i kno is kanye carry a man bag...

10 years ago '06        #51
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
i dont care about contemporary fashion, or how much the scarf costs, or hes not gay because hes engaged. if yall saw that scarf youd be ashamed for him too. he looked so damn stupid rockin that sh*t.
 09-14-2007, 11:36 AM         #52
BrownMOUFULL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyper_Intel said:
Juelz has so much potential. He's up there with Wayne flow wise.

SLAP YOURSELF!! ..... TWICE...

WAYNE= :applause:
JUELZ= :sleepy::thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #53
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 Comic Book Guy said:
i dont care about contemporary fashion, or how much the scarf costs, or hes not gay because hes engaged. if yall saw that scarf youd be ashamed for him too. he looked so damn stupid rockin that sh*t.
Jim and Jewlz wear tight clothes that comes in larger sizes.. whats that about??????

There are cool cause they make street music right????

fu*k outta here
 09-14-2007, 06:44 PM         #54
GraVy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
This would be significant if all three of them weren't terrible mcs.

and the only reason he's doing this sh*t is to fu*k with Nas. lol@this n*gga reshuffling his beefs to promote his new album.

word! lol 50 still stuck off that line on "carry on tradition" on hiphop is deal.. what was the nas line, it went somethin like..

"fu*k a bum wack rapper makin his carrear outta dissin, peace to the strugglin artists and long gone ones, we miss em"

lol 50 all offended n sh*t. he knew that sh*t was about him.
 10 years ago '04        #55
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
damn thats crazy. where is cam and nas these days?
 09-14-2007, 07:02 PM         #56
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 lost when he got outsold by kanye
 10 years ago '04        #57
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
 Kadroan said:
damn thats crazy. where is cam and nas these days?

Cam probably somewhere dusting off the mic so he can take it to Jim Jones ungrateful disloyal a.ss and Nas is just laid back laughing. To Nas this is nothing but entertainment.
 09-14-2007, 07:21 PM         #58
Bigdubb40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who in here think 50 can hang with kanye on the mic, his style is way different from anyone else...graduation is better than curtis...
 10 years ago '06        #59
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
yea 50's real tough pointin at the dude in the stands if dude even tried to approach 50 about 2342 cops would rush the fu*kin dude
 09-14-2007, 07:24 PM         #60
bsellasu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is bringin out jim jones, that should be sick up in the nyc...when are they comin to LA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy