Sep 13 - 50 Says Nas' Career is Dead

most viewed right now
 226
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 187
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-14-2007, 04:35 PM         #121
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
dude hhid is selling 3k a week and is going to be platinum eventually its a 980,000 .

so basically he still going to go platinum off of two videos so he going to sell more than young buck ,lloyd banks,and tony yayo combined esco reign will never cease lol.
These n*ggas act like its a race to go platinum.

Banks is probably selling 10 cds a week.

Banks is irrelevant, the only era he could have been relevant.
 10 years ago '07        #122
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
50s career is gonna be dead after kanye outsells him
 09-14-2007, 04:58 PM         #123
kuxika671  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its true what he said about how the biggie/pac/jay-z/nas days are over...
he's gotta give respect where respect is due...if it weren't for those guys...he wouldn't even have his gangsta persona (which by the way he bit off PAC!)...they paved the way for how the game is today.

>> for calling Nas all weird for reading books...he just wishes he was as smart as Nas is or just maybe, he can't read and comprehend at the same time!


Last edited by kuxika671; 09-14-2007 at 05:00 PM..
 09-14-2007, 05:07 PM         #124
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I agree with 50. Nobody want's to hear none of them anymore. Personally I'm a fan of all of em, but there's a time when you just have to hang it up.
I have no intention of listening to rappers like 50 Cent on a consistent basis. Maybe that sh*t is cool for u but I like a variety of sh*t and thats what alot of old school rappers bring for me. I dont blame anyone that agrees yall can do yall and ill stay in the past and listen to my sh*t while other n*ggas listen to their sh*t doesn't matter for me. If Nas or Jay-Z released a new album id still listen and that includes other old rappers like Redman and Method Man because thats just my sh*t.
 09-14-2007, 05:16 PM         #125
Animal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
dude hhid is selling 3k a week and is going to be platinum eventually its a 980,000 .

so basically he still going to go platinum off of two videos so he going to sell more than young buck ,lloyd banks,and tony yayo combined esco reign will never cease lol.
Never said he [Nas] is a failure, or flop. Never said he fell off. Never said he was wack. I didn't mention G-Unit (If so, I woud've mentioned the Bravehearts). I mentioned Curtis. G-Unit is just plain wack. Curtis sells. My words are being misconstrued.

Esco's reign?! Homie is chillin'. He's not on top. He's not on the bottom. There is no reign.
 09-14-2007, 05:20 PM         #126
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Animal said:
Never said he [Nas] is a failure, or flop. Never said he fell off. Never said he was wack. I didn't mention G-Unit (If so, I woud've mentioned the Bravehearts). I mentioned Curtis. G-Unit is just plain wack. Curtis sells. My words are being misconstrued.

Esco's reign?! Homie is chillin'. He's not on top. He's not on the bottom. There is no reign.
reign in his category as far as conscious emcee he is on top common isn't selling like him now when it comes to rapping he ain't at the top but as a conscious emcee and hip hop artist he is at the top and don't forget it ok.
 09-14-2007, 05:23 PM         #127
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow 50's desperate for some attention
50's career is over
 10 years ago '04        #128
9thFloorManiac 
space
avatar space
space
$570 | Props total: 13 13
 synyster said:
So a dude reading to help mentally ready himself and his own life isnt a good move
That's not what he said. He was saying that Nas reads so much that he puts that into his music and gets too deep for the average music consumer. He was basically saying that sometimes you have to dumb your lyrics down to sell a lot of records.
 09-14-2007, 05:50 PM         #129
Kemetik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how 50 thinks he is somehow smart and unique when comparing his "weirdness" to Nas' intellect. What a moron. I also think its hilarious that he basically just admitted to making STUPID music cause his listeners and fans are stupid. Thats gotta make the gunit groupies feel good, being called stupid by their idol.
 09-14-2007, 05:54 PM         #130
$Michael$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 > NAS

I hate people's ignorance. Curtis does read more then you guys think. His far from a dumbass, due to the fact he is probably the most marketable human on the face of this earth. Nas and his coofie is not.

50 is what keep's Hip-Hop around as an International figure.

Why knock the dude. He does have a point, maybe he didn't conclude it as well, but understand what the dude is saying other then hating from one sentence you grasp on.

You know why he dumb his sh*t down, because most of you is not smart enough to understand a man's success.

Respect a man's work and success. Drink some Vitamin water or somethin'
 10 years ago '07        #131
bayboy 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
I wouldn't say his career is dead, but it definitely isn't what it was.
 09-14-2007, 06:04 PM         #132
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $Michael$ said:
50 > NAS

I hate people's ignorance. Curtis does read more then you guys think. His far from a dumbass, due to the fact he is probably the most marketable human on the face of this earth. Nas and his coofie is not.

50 is what keep's Hip-Hop around as an International figure.

Why knock the dude. He does have a point, maybe he didn't conclude it as well, but understand what the dude is saying other then hating from one sentence you grasp on.

You know why he dumb his sh*t down, because most of you is not smart enough to understand a man's success.

Respect a man's work and success. Drink some Vitamin water or somethin'
what does the fact that people know who he his has to do with his music which has no intelligence or replay value while illmatic is still being listen to 13 yrs later and will be for ect of years.

Stop sniffing ether
 09-14-2007, 06:38 PM         #133
GraVy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is lookin for them controversy sales. get off nas d*ck.
 09-14-2007, 07:57 PM         #134
KingJaffieJoe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Nas' career fell off after Stillmatic. Jay brought him back again.
dont listen to this cat they have slouja boy in there top 10
 10 years ago '06        #135
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 jmood88 said:
It just sounds like 50 is trying to stir up any controversy he can. He really sounds like an idiot too, he's actually criticizing Nas because he reads and is intelligent. That's hilarious and sad.
So its not cool to be smart but to be ignorant? fuk 50 and anyone who agrees with 50 . :finger:
 09-14-2007, 08:57 PM         #136
storm971  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is my favorite and I don't think 50 is right
 09-14-2007, 09:05 PM         #137
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
I have no intention of listening to rappers like 50 Cent on a consistent basis. Maybe that sh*t is cool for u but I like a variety of sh*t and thats what alot of old school rappers bring for me. I dont blame anyone that agrees yall can do yall and ill stay in the past and listen to my sh*t while other n*ggas listen to their sh*t doesn't matter for me. If Nas or Jay-Z released a new album id still listen and that includes other old rappers like Redman and Method Man because thats just my sh*t.
sh*t, I'm not tryin to convince anybody to listen to 50 cent. I don't even listen to 50 cent's music like that. I listen to the same old school sh*t a lot of dudes listen to. That's just me. I just know for a fact, a lot of younger people out here aren't checking for the rappers who dominated the late 90's. Their runs are over. It's time for something fresh.
 09-14-2007, 09:06 PM         #138
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
You dumb dog. You got TI in your top 10.... a n*gga that raps like this...

"shorty bring the drama to me, i put ya mama on e"

LOL!

Yet Pac, big,nas, and jay arent relevant no more.. Your fu*king retarded.
@ cats responding to my sig
 09-14-2007, 09:20 PM         #139
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dude is kinda right, but he needs to stop runnin his lips.
 10 years ago '05        #140
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 2213 2213
fu*k 50, hes an idiot. why would you make statements about a man who can end your entire career in one verse, sold more and had platinum albums his whole career than you and ur crew ever did, and is a rap legend, a prized status that 50 will never reach. If 50 belives that this is the new hip hop era, then i suggest everyone stop listening to rap right now, bankrupt dat industry. its making black people as a whole look like ignorant greedy people. oh i forget theres already a word for that - "n*ggaz"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy