NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Hip Hop is dead will sell more than curtis
 09-14-2007, 01:50 AM         #102
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas career is more alive than 50's momma.
 10 years ago '05        #103
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,223 | Props total: 15786 15786
The sad thing about half the fools in this thread, is that the first song they ever heard from Nas is Ether

Only kids would agree with 50 on this nonsense....

He also fails to realize...Nas has a loyal fanbase, 50 on the other hand probably fu*king not....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-14-2007 at 02:01 AM..
 09-14-2007, 03:02 AM         #104
Animal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's wrong with what he is saying?

It's true, sadly ppl aren't interested in the type of music Nas put out. The ppl want the dumb snappin', supermannin' sh*t now. He didn't diss Nas, even called him really smart.

But the consumers do not feel his sh*t cuz its lyrical, 'intellectua' and real, so as a result its not hot. Which means that Nas and his definition of Hip Hop is dead.

It's sad, but true.

Plus, I don't think 50 comes outta his mouth with this for no reason. He's being interviewed. He answers questions ppl ask him. 50 aint the sh*t, but the hate for him is immense. I used to dislike dude's arrogance and i am not really a fan of his, but i'm startin to get the sh*t why he says what he says and does. sh*t. He's got pressure.
 10 years ago '07        #105
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
50 get off Nas nuts, n*gga!!!!!!!!!
 09-14-2007, 06:15 AM         #106
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You actin like Nas wrote that sh*t. Nas just wouldn't be on the hook.

What I said was true, stop gettin all emotional. Ether put Nas back into the public eye and after the beef, he fell off again. Jay signed him and the rest was history...he's about to fall off again.
Honestly people like you are the worst kind of hiphop fans the world could ever see. Like i hear stupid comments about NaS all the time, but people that say Jay-z revived nas career, are by far the stupidest people on the planet.

"School em with facts" - Nas (Hiphop is dead)

Nas is a platinum artist.

Illmatic (1994) - Gold
It was written (1996) - 2xs Platinum
I am... (1998) - 2xs platinum
Nastradums (1999) - Platinum

At what point so far in his career, did it look or appear to you that nas career was over.

*You never hear him on the radio or on TV* - Is what your going to say.

Did you listen to "Nastradamus" it had 2 and i repeat 2 radio friendly joints, and guess what they were all on the radio.

Look at the times between albums usually 2 years. Did you know Nastradamus was suppose to be the 2nd CD for I am... and thats the only reason why it was released a year apart. From 1994-1999 Nas had 4 albums. 2 Which are Straight up HIPHOP Classics (IWW and Illmatic) and 1 that is arguably a classic (I am...) Jayz was an attention wh0ore, a n*gga that couldnt just make it on his talent, so he choose to flood the market, so from 1996-1999 he already had 4 albums, in a short period.

Nas wasnt going wood, and then Jay-z just came out of nowhere and diss nas, and Nas went double platinum. Nas didnt hear takeover and right after it drop a album and go platinum. He took his time, and delivered his 3rd or 4th classic (however you want to look at it).

Jay-z to this day, only thing he has under his belt is *CLASSIC SONGS* not 1 classic LP. Just classic songs. Reasonable doubt not classic, vol.2 not classic (and if i was going to give him a classic this would be the only one worthy of it but it has to make skip tracks), blueprint not classic, black album not classic.

In 10 years of rapping jayz got like 10 albums, and only 2 are critically acclaimed by rap fans (NOT JAYZ Fans, who are just a bunch of c*cksuckers) and thats reasonable doubt, and blueprint. And i'll go on a limb and say 3, and include the black album. But the greatness of the black album was voided, when he dropped his retirement album (all songs on album talk about how he retired) and then 2 years later he has his comeback album. *ATTENTION wh0ore*
 10 years ago '04        #107
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
 Animal said:
What's wrong with what he is saying?

It's true, sadly ppl aren't interested in the type of music Nas put out. The ppl want the dumb snappin', supermannin' sh*t now. He didn't diss Nas, even called him really smart.

But the consumers do not feel his sh*t cuz its lyrical, 'intellectua' and real, so as a result its not hot. Which means that Nas and his definition of Hip Hop is dead.

It's sad, but true.

Plus, I don't think 50 comes outta his mouth with this for no reason. He's being interviewed. He answers questions ppl ask him. 50 aint the sh*t, but the hate for him is immense. I used to dislike dude's arrogance and i am not really a fan of his, but i'm startin to get the sh*t why he says what he says and does. sh*t. He's got pressure.
You are a sad little man dude. If Pac and Biggie were alive, you would have never heard of a 50 cent. Point Blank!
 09-14-2007, 07:39 AM         #108
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 :FIREWORKS: said:
who is 50 cent... really>? one decent album because of em and dre, the rest has been wack

gunit is dead... cutis was a.ss...

hip hop is dead is waay better than curtis...
matterfact let there be light & black republiican >>>.50' last two albums

dudes beggin for sales...

i agree..:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #109
freeb100 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
How come when someone asks 50 a question, then he answers it, he's a hater or trying to seek publicity? It's an interview, idiots.

Curtis > Hip-Hop is Dead
 10 years ago '05        #110
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 mista SYN said:
50 is at the bottom of a well laced with baby oil, he tryin to grasp for something to get him out of it. He gon keep complaining with hopes that he will generate a buzz that will take peoples minds off of his loss to Kanye. Imagine if 50 dropped Tuesday just against Kenny Chesney...His album wouldn't have a buzz, the people would have just said "the new 50 came out today". So now, he tryn to get at Nas, in hopes to give him a lil bit of Nitrus to win the race, a lil too late....the people are tired of his "controversy".
 10 years ago '07        #111
TooShy4Luv 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 1 1

“Hip-Hop ain’t dead. That’s just coming from an artist that’s dead,” said 50, referring to Nas' album and concept for Hip Hop Is Dead. “Hip-Hop being what it was in his era - the 2Pac/Nas/Biggie/Jay-Z era - is dead. Right now [fans] don’t want to hear that nonsense.”
Rather hear their "nonsense" over his nonsense ANY time.

Interestingly enough, these comments came right as 50's album Curtis hit stores. “Those guys that flood their music with too much intellectual information don’t sell. You could be so creative that you just got a smock and a French accent!”
Sad that now most would rather want something that has a catchy phrase and no real substance than as to something that will make you think and become wiser. Thats why this young generation is kinda fu*ked up.

Hip-hop isn't dead... Hip-hop is just currently on drugs and is in need of rehab badly...
 09-14-2007, 10:08 AM         #112
FriscoGiant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just like most rappers are still pushing bricks in the hood after x3 albums. How could you keep your ear to the hood when you stay in a mansion up on the hills. It makes no sense, like you really out there busting guns, taking trips across the country w/ bricks in the trunk while sipping on Don, smoking cali weed and taking 10 lines of coke off your dash board. Com'on
 10 years ago '07        #113
johnnycash 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 0 0
I like NaS but I think he should hang up the mic tho!
 09-14-2007, 10:12 AM         #114
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Honestly people like you are the worst kind of hiphop fans the world could ever see. Like i hear stupid comments about NaS all the time, but people that say Jay-z revived nas career, are by far the stupidest people on the planet.

"School em with facts" - Nas (Hiphop is dead)

Nas is a platinum artist.

Illmatic (1994) - Gold
It was written (1996) - 2xs Platinum
I am... (1998) - 2xs platinum
Nastradums (1999) - Platinum

At what point so far in his career, did it look or appear to you that nas career was over.

*You never hear him on the radio or on TV* - Is what your going to say.

Did you listen to "Nastradamus" it had 2 and i repeat 2 radio friendly joints, and guess what they were all on the radio.

Look at the times between albums usually 2 years. Did you know Nastradamus was suppose to be the 2nd CD for I am... and thats the only reason why it was released a year apart. From 1994-1999 Nas had 4 albums. 2 Which are Straight up HIPHOP Classics (IWW and Illmatic) and 1 that is arguably a classic (I am...) Jayz was an attention wh0ore, a n*gga that couldnt just make it on his talent, so he choose to flood the market, so from 1996-1999 he already had 4 albums, in a short period.

Nas wasnt going wood, and then Jay-z just came out of nowhere and diss nas, and Nas went double platinum. Nas didnt hear takeover and right after it drop a album and go platinum. He took his time, and delivered his 3rd or 4th classic (however you want to look at it).

Jay-z to this day, only thing he has under his belt is *CLASSIC SONGS* not 1 classic LP. Just classic songs. Reasonable doubt not classic, vol.2 not classic (and if i was going to give him a classic this would be the only one worthy of it but it has to make skip tracks), blueprint not classic, black album not classic.

In 10 years of rapping jayz got like 10 albums, and only 2 are critically acclaimed by rap fans (NOT JAYZ Fans, who are just a bunch of c*cksuckers) and thats reasonable doubt, and blueprint. And i'll go on a limb and say 3, and include the black album. But the greatness of the black album was voided, when he dropped his retirement album (all songs on album talk about how he retired) and then 2 years later he has his comeback album. *ATTENTION wh0ore*
Stop getting all emotional. Nobody tryin to even make this into some Nas Vs. Jay-Z. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Nas is about to fall off again.
 09-14-2007, 10:13 AM         #115
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U do realize hes dissing Jay-Z as well right??

“Hip-Hop being what it was in his era - the 2Pac/Nas/Biggie/Jay-Z era - is dead. Right now [fans] don’t want to hear that nonsense.”

Basically hes saying all 4 of those artist bring nonsense.
I agree with 50. Nobody want's to hear none of them anymore. Personally I'm a fan of all of em, but there's a time when you just have to hang it up.
 09-14-2007, 12:17 PM         #116
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I agree with 50. Nobody want's to hear none of them anymore. Personally I'm a fan of all of em, but there's a time when you just have to hang it up.
You dumb dog. You got TI in your top 10.... a n*gga that raps like this...

"shorty bring the drama to me, i put ya mama on e"

LOL!

Yet Pac, big,nas, and jay arent relevant no more.. Your fu*king retarded.
 09-14-2007, 03:19 PM         #117
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as it pains me to say this, 50 is right for once, 100%. He's wrong when he says HIP HOP isn't dead, because it is. He should know this because he contributed to it's death, along with the other cats who got on and could of carried the torch of good music, instead he and they chose to take the other path. That Big, Pac, Jay, Nas era was the pinnacle, and nothing today even come close, since people have been fooled and brainwashed into thinking that what passes for "music" these days is actually good.
 09-14-2007, 03:59 PM         #118
Animal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tytetrax said:
You are a sad little man dude. If Pac and Biggie were alive, you would have never heard of a 50 cent. Point Blank!
Says who?

sh*t changes, sometimes not for the better. As i said, I am not happy with this state of hip hop, but it is the way it is. I don't support the dancin' phase, but it is the way it is.

50 is right. The era that Nas was on top is gone. He hasn't changed/adapted, which isn't a bad thing for his fans and us people who feel the sh*t he spits, but bad for his sales UNFORTUNATELY. He doesn't do well in the clubs, and he is not a ringtone rapper. Thats what ppl want now. Geez.

Hip Hop is Dead, Eardrum, and Finding Forever may be better than Curtis, but they are not going to sell more. That doesn't mean 50 is better, just more appealing. Sad, but true.
 09-14-2007, 04:12 PM         #119
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Animal said:
Says who?

sh*t changes, sometimes not for the better. As i said, I am not happy with this state of hip hop, but it is the way it is. I don't support the dancin' phase, but it is the way it is.

50 is right. The era that Nas was on top is gone. He hasn't changed/adapted, which isn't a bad thing for his fans and us people who feel the sh*t he spits, but bad for his sales UNFORTUNATELY. He doesn't do well in the clubs, and he is not a ringtone rapper. Thats what ppl want now. Geez.

Hip Hop is Dead, Eardrum, and Finding Forever may be better than Curtis, but they are not going to sell more. That doesn't mean 50 is better, just more appealing. Sad, but true.
dude hhid is selling 3k a week and is going to be platinum eventually its a 980,000 .

so basically he still going to go platinum off of two videos so he going to sell more than young buck ,lloyd banks,and tony yayo combined esco reign will never cease lol.
 09-14-2007, 04:25 PM         #120
freshtodef02  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50 this n*gga get whacker and whacker with ever comment that comes out of his arrogant mouth the sh*t that makes me mad is that he k!lled his credibility years ago and yet he still is tearing it down furthur and furthur after puttin out flop after flop with his own artists now it his turn to feel the flop wrath!!! fu*k 50 may his carer die slow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy