Sep 13 - 50 Says Nas' Career is Dead

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
i can see what hes saying, he has a point wen it comes to sales but Nas was never about selling out to sell records...

Nas is a artist, 50 is a product, Artist stick to there art, products change to addapt to a ever evolving world... Rap vs Pop...
 10 years ago '04        #42
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Victor $weet said:
So what? I said this 3 years ago.....
People care if 50 says though man c'mon who are you
 09-13-2007, 03:22 PM         #43
:FIREWORKS:  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is 50 cent... really>? one decent album because of em and dre, the rest has been wack

gunit is dead... cutis was a.ss...

hip hop is dead is waay better than curtis...
matterfact let there be light & black republiican >>>.50' last two albums

dudes beggin for sales...
 10 years ago '05        #44
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i BEEN laughing at every person who seriously reps 50 cent...put all that "he's a good businessman" bullsh*t to one side...this guy basically saying all his fans (not to mention the general hip-hop fanbase nowadays) lack intellect and yet y'all will still give this fool money

liking 50 cent = you lost

09-13-2007, 03:45 PM         #45
Qwes1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is one of my favorite Emcees but this last album I wasn't really feelin it. I like 3 songs off that album he said he was going to use Preemo on some of the tracks not 1 track off Preem? SAD!
Other then 50 comments about Nas reading books doesn't make any sense.
50 cent is a smart business man but when it comes to talking intellectual that man is lost and is on left field....
So I guess Emcees like Talib,Common and Phonte are too smart for him to listen? GET A DICTIONARY!
One Rhyme I had to get a dictionary is off Common's Track Chapter 13(Rich Man Vs. Poor Man)

Lookin' at my fake Gucci, it's about that time
It's time for some percolator
I circulate around the block black
So give me a six-pack and a half of Harold's Chicken
A good combination
When I get bubbly, I do it in moderation
One brew, one brew, I said one brew at a time ...COMMON SENSE!

Last edited by Qwes1; 09-13-2007 at 03:47 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #46
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
How many times am i gonna log on to boxden and see a new thread everyday about 50 openin his mouth about somebody else, this sh*t is gettin repetitive, stop postin this sh*t, yall talk about how he stirs up anything for ratings but yall the same n*ggaz buyin his albums and postin all this 50 sh*t NAS<<<<<<50
 10 years ago '04        #47
young_emay 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
wtf is a stan i herd someone goin on bout jay stans????
 09-13-2007, 04:01 PM         #48
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he does have a valid point nas is on a different level of sh*t now he not making the illmatic/it was written/i am type of music , but you cant knock him for switchin up styles he isnt really dissin nas by saying this jus stateing the obvious it would be nice to get the old nas back .. a new queensbridge finest collabo cd would be hot .. that cd is a classic .. a classic track alos was nas/50 cent - who you rep with but i doubt we will ever see that type of music from nas again ..
 09-13-2007, 04:03 PM         #49
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to be honest, i dont think you should even compare 50 to Nas. anyone who has ever listened to them knows flat out that nas is on an entirely different level than 50.

anyways....nas>jay z (make some mix cds of all the good sh*t nas in on, and make some of Jay...see who has more better sh*t...might just be my opinion but i got 2 more full cds of nas than j)
 10 years ago '04        #50
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
You actin like Nas wrote that sh*t. Nas just wouldn't be on the hook.

What I said was true, stop gettin all emotional. Ether put Nas back into the public eye and after the beef, he fell off again. Jay signed him and the rest was history...he's about to fall off again.

where do u get ur facts, as far as im concerned nas never fell off, before stillmatic he dropped i am and nastradamus in the same year, both bangers
only dude that fell off is jays sellout a.ss, if u think kingdom come is hip-hop, then you probably think beyonce is too
 09-13-2007, 04:06 PM         #51
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_emay said:
wtf is a stan i herd someone goin on bout jay stans????
LOL DUDE HAS EMINEM IN HIS AVIATOR AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A STANS IS LOL NOW PEOPLE SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE TO MUCH 50 CENT MUSIC ON YOUR BRAIN.
 10 years ago '05        #52
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33565 33565
decade ago: nas>50
nowadays: 50>nas
 09-13-2007, 04:16 PM         #53
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
how did jay bring nas back explain yeah he had dudes in the streets and barbershops talking but the streets and barbershops don't buy album they just talk.

facts is nas has went platinum every album so how the fu*k he fall off you jay stans just too busy sucking his sperm you cant count.

and also jay didn't write ether so how the fu*k you give him credit for nas dissing him back and everybody riding nas d*ck.

if nas didn't write ether you would have been saying jay ended his career you jay stans try to give jay credit for every fu*king thing.

and nas did write that sample that jay used for his hook on dead presidents but you want give nas any credit for jay using his voice to jump starting his career.

so your argument is this its basically a lose lose for nas if he didn't diss jay back jay wins if he does diss jay back jay brought him back come on man you dudes should tattoo bias on your forehead
You acting like Nas goes platinum out the gate. It took like a decade for Illmatic to go plat, a lot of his other albums didn't go plat until after Stillmatic. He grew an entire fanbase with that album. Nas was MIA before 2001.

After Streets Disciples was lukewarm, and if it was a single disc, it wouldn't have even went platinum. Dude was on the decline again. Jay played capitan save a hoe and signed him.
 09-13-2007, 04:28 PM         #54
plattinum13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
Please someone shoot 50 Cent, and finish him, I'm so sick of the most retarded things that come out his mouth, the world would be alot better off
cant shoot him cause then he really wont shut up. hell just make another album about it. Hip-Hop Is Dead is one of the only CD's I actually enjoy listening to in the last year. 50's career died after get rich or die trying. The rest of his sh*t sucks.
 10 years ago '05        #55
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 chrismb said:
decade ago: nas>50
nowadays: 50>nas
and what makes 50 better these days?????????
 10 years ago '05        #56
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
man I cant even really comment on this cause the game has changed
 10 years ago '05        #57
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 luda06 said:
Nas' career fell off after Stillmatic. Jay brought him back again.
true. We know Nas career sh*ts on fiftys.. fiftys career is hotter right now though. Nas just isn't making hot music right now
 09-13-2007, 05:10 PM         #58
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You acting like Nas goes platinum out the gate. It took like a decade for Illmatic to go plat, a lot of his other albums didn't go plat until after Stillmatic. He grew an entire fanbase with that album. Nas was MIA before 2001.

After Streets Disciples was lukewarm, and if it was a single disc, it wouldn't have even went platinum. Dude was on the decline again. Jay played capitan save a hoe and signed him.
what the fu*k lol jay first album aint go platinum until he beefed with nas so lets give nas credit for that.

it was written and i am went double platinum so thats another one for nas nastradamus went platinum i cant say whether it was before the beef or after so you might be wrong or right on that one.

but god son went platinum a month after it dropped ,streets disciples went platinum no matter what you say sh*t had no buzz no one was talking about it and still went platinum.

lol rappers now would beg to drop an album like streets disciple and still go platinum nas dropped lost tapes it had no video or radio play all he had was a commercial sh*t still went gold.

anyway dude nas didn't need jay never did never will you just cant except that nas held his own on the beef tip and held his own sales wise lol jay stans stay getting ethered.
 10 years ago '04        #59
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
50 wouldnt even have a career if it was for dre and em. nas>50- by far. 50 takes into account only album sales, who woulda ever bought his sh*t if it weren't for his dre beats and instumentals from that whole group in general?
 09-13-2007, 05:38 PM         #60
inessie14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 had some good points but i am still gonna buy a nas album
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago