Sep 13 - 50 Says Nas' Career is Dead

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Only truth to this is about him stating " intellectual typed concepts" ex: Common and Talib that's why hip hop is dead. It's all about club music
 09-13-2007, 01:49 PM         #22
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You actin like Nas wrote that sh*t. Nas just wouldn't be on the hook.

What I said was true, stop gettin all emotional. Ether put Nas back into the public eye and after the beef, he fell off again. Jay signed him and the rest was history...he's about to fall off again.
how did jay bring nas back explain yeah he had dudes in the streets and barbershops talking but the streets and barbershops don't buy album they just talk.

facts is nas has went platinum every album so how the fu*k he fall off you jay stans just too busy sucking his sperm you cant count.

and also jay didn't write ether so how the fu*k you give him credit for nas dissing him back and everybody riding nas d*ck.

if nas didn't write ether you would have been saying jay ended his career you jay stans try to give jay credit for every fu*king thing.

and nas did write that sample that jay used for his hook on dead presidents but you want give nas any credit for jay using his voice to jump starting his career.

so your argument is this its basically a lose lose for nas if he didn't diss jay back jay wins if he does diss jay back jay brought him back come on man you dudes should tattoo bias on your forehead
 09-13-2007, 01:59 PM         #23
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas' career > 50's career
 10 years ago '07        #24
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1056 1056
 Nickel said:
he reallin beggin for sales
fifty is right tho, cats dont read sad to say, lupe and nas should do a dumb it down remix that would be hot
 10 years ago '04        #25
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
his remarks should be insulting to Dr. Dre too then. 50's an idiot and while he sells mad records, he's not good for hip hop at all. He's dumbing down hip hop and that's why hip hop is dead.
 10 years ago '04        #26
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 Jae_Mike said:
fifty is right tho, cats dont read sad to say, lupe and nas should do a dumb it down remix that would be hot
its dumbasses like you that fuel all these ridiculous records these days. you probably have a superman poster over your bed and a A Bay Bay t shirt. stfu.
 10 years ago '06        #27
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
I HATE FIFTY!!!!!!!!1 hoe da fcuk are you gonna say people dont wanna listen to jay or nas or biggie... hes bascially sayin that people dont wanna listen to hip hop... he needs to shut da fcuk up cause now dat he aint opn da top no more hes tryna stir sh*t up, fu*k dat, and he critisizes inteelgence... which he has none of!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #28
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
nas aint over. unless platinum n a hot cd make u dead then rip nas
 09-13-2007, 02:18 PM         #29
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ihatejoeybudden said:
nas is a old washed up bum who married godzillas twin sister (kelis)
i didn't know your father was named nas lol.
 10 years ago '04        #30
Patrickcs 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 5 5
At least Nas can read a book!!!!!
 09-13-2007, 02:22 PM         #31
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop itself is over
 10 years ago '04        #32
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6095 6095
“Hip-Hop being what it was in his era - the 2Pac/Nas/Biggie/Jay-Z era - is dead. Right now [fans] don’t want to hear that nonsense.”
Now I feel what he is saying about that style is dead. But to call what 2pac/Nas/Biggie/Jay-z stuff is nonsense just proves he has no skill. how can you call what the stuff people spit that paved the way for people like him to even rap in the first place nonsense. No respect for the people who came before him means no respect for the game in general.
 10 years ago '04        #33
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
yeah fu*k nas... reading all those books... thinking intellectually rather than hustlin.... i rather hear about 50 CLAPPIN GATS, BURNING UP THE CLUB, AND HOW HE HAS MONEY (HE-HE- HE GETS IT!!!).... fu*k all that intellectual talk and fu*k all the current issues around us... I WANT FIDDY!

nas > 50 in EVERY ASPECT!!!

:finger::finger::finger: u 50!!!

Last edited by minimeblunts; 09-13-2007 at 02:30 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #34
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 Street Novelist said:
I'll tell you whose career is dead:50's.
:applause:
 09-13-2007, 02:34 PM         #35
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is a whiner because he never dropped classics like "straight to the bank"
 10 years ago '05        #36
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 almcaffee said:
Nas career > 50's career, period point blank..

Nas lyrics > 50's lyrics, period point blank...

Nas stories > 50's stories, period point blank....

Nas > 50...... Nas top 10 on everybody's list, 50 top ten on NOBODY's list...

Who gives a sh*t what 50 says about anyone, when the Game still goin around the world sh*ttin on him..... I thought he ended n*ggas careers, well its time for that n*gga to stop talkin cause Kanye's album (Good Music) is gonna murder 50's album (same old gimmick)....
its all about the benjermans, nas aint got 3rd of 50's money fucc a top 10
 10 years ago '05        #37
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
Its not whats selling, but at the end of the day, ima remember hip hop his dead way before I'll even think about curtis.

at some point you have to look in the mirror and realize you just sold someone sh*tty music. nas' cd isn't catchy, or flashy, but its on a level of quality that 50 can't reach.
 10 years ago '04        #38
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
nas is only going to be rememberd for three albums.

Illmatic (because people still talk about that album till this day):applause:

Stillmatic (because of one song Ether):thumbsdow

Hip Hop Is Dead (because everbody in the world using this pharse even on Boxden)
 09-13-2007, 02:55 PM         #39
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think Nas is done, more then likely he can still drop some ill sh*t, as for 50 that n*ggaz sh*t sucks i dled the album its just garbage. only reason nas isnt where he used to be is because today's younger generation is all into that club bangin south bullsh*t. Nas by far is a legend and i can ride with any of his cds in my whip and listen to the whole thing. as for dipsh*t saying jay-z helped nas's career when he dissed him no not what so ever NAS has been chillin its not like he needs to beef with peeps to get some sales. as for Jay that last album he came out with is basically ranking in the same area where 50s new album is in the gabage can.
 10 years ago '05        #40
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
Nas career is never dead because most of the rapper's in the game try 2 steal his flow rap like him take advice from his style Nas>>>>50 cent Nas career>>>50 cent Nas album and music>>>>g-unit period
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago