Check this Dude Myspace if you want a good laugh...let the roasting begin!

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2007, 05:11 PM         #141
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
MICWREKA IS A bi*ch. HE PROBABLLY RIDES WIT YUSSEF AND ERIC AND HE THEY RUN TRAINS ON HIS bi*ch a.ss.
YOU STANKIN a.ss TRICK.
WHY YOU ALWAYS HATIN ON PEOPLE YOU PUSSSY a.ssS c*nt.
I BET YOU DRINK SIRP AND SHOOT HERON U HYPE.
YOU DRINK SKIM MILK WHILE RUNNING LAPS ON A TRACK.
YOU DRINK OE 800'S AND DO SIT-UPS AT THE SAME TIME.
HOW ARE YOU A MICWREKA. I BET YUSSEF AND ERIC GOT MORE FLOW THEN YOU AND THEY STRAIGHT GARBAGE.
bi*ch YOU LOOK LIKE YOU MOLEST ANIMALS AT THE PETTING ZOO.
YOU SIMPLE a.sss.lut.
fu*k YOU. SIT DOWN SHUT THE fu*k UP AND WATCH ME SHINE.
PUNK MUTHAfu*kA
woah dawg thats my patna. he only uses the name MICWRECKA is because he is a radio DJ. ironic too cause he hates everything about mainstream music. i have never heard him try and rap.

Last edited by HaterVindicator; 09-17-2007 at 05:13 PM..
 09-17-2007, 05:12 PM         #142
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
MICWREKA IS A bi*ch. HE PROBABLLY RIDES WIT YUSSEF AND ERIC AND HE THEY RUN TRAINS ON HIS bi*ch a.ss.
YOU STANKIN a.ss TRICK.
HOW ARE YOU A MICWREKA. I BET YUSSEF AND ERIC GOT MORE FLOW THEN YOU AND THEY STRAIGHT GARBAGE.
YOU SIMPLE a.sss.lut.
PUNK MUTHAfu*kA
i hope that wasnt a rhyme!!!!
 09-17-2007, 05:14 PM         #143
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No. i just had to treat him. sometimes you gotta check that hoe
 09-17-2007, 05:16 PM         #144
Truth B Told 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 pages roastin some lames myspace???????

was it that serious?????
 09-17-2007, 05:23 PM         #145
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
YOU STANKIN a.ss TRICK.
YOU SIMPLE a.sss.lut.
PUNK MUTHAfu*kA
homie your a fu*kin idiot. you wanna name drop on me??? first of all, if you are going to try and diss someone know what and who the fu*k you are dissing. second, your feeble attempt at putting me in my placed failed. But I am going to go ahead and break down your weak verse anyways...

HE PROBABLLY RIDES WIT YUSSEF AND ERIC AND HE THEY RUN TRAINS ON HIS bi*ch a.ss

okay who the fu*k is eric and before your garbage i thought YUSSEF was the biggest non-lyrical douche bag on here. thanks for proving me wrong. you seem to drop their names several times in this verse. you must wanna suck them off. hell, you must wanna suck me off too. **Unzips pants** well hurry up young lil n*gga.

damn you actually signed that petition for the DARE program huh?

YOU SIMPLE a.sss.lut.
PUNK MUTHAfu*kA

a simple a.sss.lut? well im not the one with simple weak rhymes now am i? i swear I actually wanna d*ckslap you for trying to come at me with this bullsh*t. you cant take all my hating? boo goddamn hoo. that fool blackie chan is a bigger hater than me. why dont you take your butthurt feelings and tell your mom to eject my c*ck from her a.ss and to hurry up and send you to school. because obviously you need it. fu*kin dumbass.

oh, and i realize you must be a kid so i went easy on you. trust, i can get really nasty.
 09-17-2007, 05:23 PM         #146
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
@ this n*gga thinkin he checked me
 09-17-2007, 05:25 PM         #147
EtErNaLLy iLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
y'all betta stop or his fat a.ss might eat you. dude got some big t*tties (no homo, dude just need to work out.) and he got some short a.ss t-rex arms. eternally ill. bi*ch i hope you ready cause im bout to hang ur a.ss out to dry.
1. his bi*ch bout as big as yusuf saad.
2. STOP RAPPING. YOU'LL NEVER BY EM OR BUBBA SPARRX
3. What the fu*k did you push. i bet this man gave some one some asprin or tylenol and told people he was servin x. i bet you lent a neighbor to baking soda for baking a cake and you told people you push white.
4. I didn't think kalamazoo was hood. clearview and shelby ohio sound country as fu*k.
5. your name is eric and you look like eric cartman.
6. you and your wifey got more rolls than a muthafu*kin bakery shop.
7. WHO THE fu*k WOULD SIGN YOU
8. I SWEAR YOU LOOK LIKE YUSSUF SAAD COUSIN OR BROTHER.
9. WHY ARE YOU ON MYSPACE? PUT UP SOME OTHER PICTURES SO PEOPLE DON'T SEE YOUR UGLY STANKIN a.ss.
10. THIS LIST IS GONNA GO ON FOR A LONG TIME SO GET A CHAIR. BAC TO THE SUBJECT. YOU BIG PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY FACE a.ss MUHfu*kA.
11. YOUR WHACK a.ss SONGS. YOU OFFF BEAT, NO LYRICS, SOUND LIKE YOU DOING THE WHISPER SONG CAN'T SPEAK UP CAUSE UR FAT a.ss THROAT BLOCKIN THE WORDS LOOKIN a.ss.
12. HUSTLE OVA HOES? C'MON MAN. HUSTLE OVA HOES? REALLY? YOU COULDN'T HUSTLE D TO A HYPE.
13. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SMOKE METH.
14. YOU EAT STEAK WRAPPED IN BACON, WRAPPED IN HAM, STUFFED IN A TURKEY, WITH WHIPPED CREAM ON TOP.
15. YOUR CHINS CHIN HAS A CHIN AND THAT CHIN GOT ITS ON ZIP CODE AND AREA CODE. YOUR CHINS CHINS CHIN IS AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY
16.YO SHIRT HAS STRETCH MARKS
17. YOU SAID YOUR GIRL HAS AN APPLE BOTTOM? SHORTY HAS A fu*kIN WATERMELON/PUMPKIN b00ty. BUT YALL LOOK GOOD 2GETHER. PORKY PIG AND HIS WIFE LOOKIN a.ss.
18. AINT sh*t HOOD ABOUT YOU. YOU WHITE-TRASH YOU AINT HOOD
19. YOU FREESTYLED AT A CLUB CALLED CLUB SODA? YOU KNOW THAT'S PROBLLY A 18 YEAR OLD WACK a.ss CLUB. EITHER THAT OR UR THIRSTY a.ss WAS DRINKIN SOME CLUB SODA WELL WRITIN YOUR "ABOUT ME"
20. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU CAN'T RAP SO JUST STOP
THATS THE LAST THING IM GONNA SAY UNLESS YOU TRY TO SAY SOMETHING BOUT ME THEN IMA COME BACK WIT 50 MORE COMMENTS ON YOUR BEACHED ALBINO WALRUS LOOKIN a.ss.
BUT YO, YOU JUST GOT ETHERED.
ETHER? YOU AINT EHTER sh*t HOMEBOY.

1. YUUSUF WILL NEVER GET A bi*ch THATS EVEN FAT ..ONLY INFLATABULLS
2. MY MAN WE ALREADY IN NEGOTIATION WIT SLIM SHADY LABEL
3. IM PUSHIN COOKED CRACK MY MOMS COOK ON HER STOVE
4. YO COME KALAZOO N STEP OUT IN MY STREET N SAY E.I. FAT N SEE HOW LONG YOU SURVIVE MY n*gga ..YOU GET STRIPPED nekkid N BLED OUT HERE
5. THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT
6. ATLEATS I GOTS A WIFEY NOT INFLATABULLS
7. I HEARD IVINE BEEN SCOUTING FOR ME
8. YO I RATHER BE A WHITE FATTY THAN AN ARAB FATTY
9. MYSPACE BE AN OUTLET FOR SCORING HOES
10. I GOT ALL DAY MY n*gga
11. HOMIE THAT JUST YOUR OPINION ..MAD n*ggaS B FEELIN MY STYLE IF YOU THINK U CAN DO ANY BETTER THAN PUT IT ON WAX MY NYEH
12. n*gga I CAN HUSTLE SAND TO AN A-RAB
13. I ONLY SMOKE THE GREEN METH
14. DAMN n*gga U MAKIN ME HUNGRY
15. CHINA AINT INDEPENDANT HOMIE
16. MY MOMS HAS TO STRETCH MY SHIRTS CUZ THEY DONT SELL MY SIZE AT THE LOCAL WALMART
17. HAHA I GOT TO GIVE IT TO YA ..NO 17 WAS CRACKING ME UP
18. JUST CUZ YOU BLACK DONT MEAN WHITEBOYS AINT HOOD ..CMON WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?
19. YEAH IT REPRESENTS BAKING SODA MY NYEH
20. I DONT CARE WHAT YALL SAY!!! IMMA KEEP REPPIN KALAZOO TILL THE WEELS FALL OFF!!! ...AINT NOBODY ON MY LEVEL ..EVER SINCE EMINEM DROPPED ENCORE I BEEN THE ONLY WHITE DUDE IN THE RAP GAME REPRESENTING THE WHITE FOLK STRUGGLE ...HATE ALL YOU WANT YOU GOTS TO LOVE IT.
 09-17-2007, 05:29 PM         #148
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch, hold the fu*k on hoe. your mom eats pus*y and your dad sucks d*ck. why did you think i was rhyming. you stupid muthafu*ka. you ol homo as f*g**t. bi*ch you must be a cracker. who calls someone a douche bag. but i guess i am a douche bag cause im in yur moms pus*y. go listen to soulja boy dumb a.ss.
 09-17-2007, 05:35 PM         #149
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
bi*ch, hold the fu*k on hoe. your mom eats pus*y and your dad sucks d*ck. why did you think i was rhyming. you stupid muthafu*ka. you ol homo as f*g**t. bi*ch you must be a cracker. who calls someone a douche bag. but i guess i am a douche bag cause im in yur moms pus*y. go listen to soulja boy dumb a.ss.
is that the best you can do????? why should i even waste my time with your dumbass?

youngbrady said:

cause you were dumbfu*k, you just got called out because it was weak

youngbrady said:
a lil homophobic there arent we? wow you got all defensive, musta hit a nerve on that one. must mean you secretly DO wanna suck me off. no thanks homie, i wasnt serious. "cracker" wow, even if i was white i wouldnt take offense to that word.

youngbrady said:

okay now how in the fu*k is that supposed to make sense? but hey you got one part of it correct, that you are in fact a douche bag.
 09-17-2007, 05:40 PM         #150
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ youngbrady he is toying with you. as much of a hating fu*k that he is he is a deep cat and can hate without end. ive seen it

micwrecka leave that kid alone
 09-17-2007, 05:42 PM         #151
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HaterVindicator said:
^^^ youngbrady he is toying with you. as much of a hating fu*k that he is he is a deep cat and can hate without end. ive seen it

micwrecka leave that kid alone
So, I'm a hating fu*k now am I?

fu*k you n*gga, I'm your Obi Wan of hating. Taught you everything you know. So BOW DOWN bi*ch!

Nah for real n*gga where your sister at? Tell her i wanna fu*k her.
 09-17-2007, 05:43 PM         #152
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
micwreka you still a f*g. I dont like the c*ck. but you gonna have to wait i gotta shut this fat white boy down.
 09-17-2007, 05:48 PM         #153
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
micwreka you still a f*g. I dont like the c*ck. but you gonna have to wait i gotta shut this fat white boy down.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, i wait and i wait for a decent response and still... nothing.

i am officially done with your hoe a.ss. so go ahead and bash on me in the following post after this one cause there wont be a response. go ahead, get your practice on. know what? go ahead and bash on me anytime you like because you definatly need the practice.

youngbrady said:
oh wait my bad, you would much rather move on to an easier target. ok i see... go ahead. i'll wait. *taps foot*
 09-17-2007, 05:54 PM         #154
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
E.I., you racist son of a bi*ch. u aint even known by your next door neighbors. Who are you? and what's the name of em's record labe if u gettin signed to it? and what the fu*k is "INFLATABULLS" you illiterate, dyslexic, autism & down syndrome havin a.ss bi*ch. you wanna be rapper. what hoes do you have on my space? you look like you got all the fat throwaway bi*ches. you too retarded to see how many people been talkin about you. why the fu*k do you think you can rap. you more of a bi*ch than a bi*ch. your fat folds have lint in them. and i said your chins. not china you dumb son of a bi*ch. you said your mom cooks coke? you don't know how to? you probablly can't break a brick down. what the fu*k is green meth? you smoke flavored meth? who you ride wit in kalamazoo. i bet no one likes you. stop rapping. and i bet you a snitch
 09-17-2007, 05:55 PM         #155
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EtErNaLLy iLL said:
ETHER? YOU AINT EHTER sh*t HOMEBOY.

1. YUUSUF WILL NEVER GET A bi*ch THATS EVEN FAT ..ONLY INFLATABULLS
2. MY MAN WE ALREADY IN NEGOTIATION WIT SLIM SHADY LABEL
3. IM PUSHIN COOKED CRACK MY MOMS COOK ON HER STOVE
4. YO COME KALAZOO N STEP OUT IN MY STREET N SAY E.I. FAT N SEE HOW LONG YOU SURVIVE MY n*gga ..YOU GET STRIPPED nekkid N BLED OUT HERE
5. THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT
6. ATLEATS I GOTS A WIFEY NOT INFLATABULLS
7. I HEARD IVINE BEEN SCOUTING FOR ME
8. YO I RATHER BE A WHITE FATTY THAN AN ARAB FATTY
9. MYSPACE BE AN OUTLET FOR SCORING HOES
10. I GOT ALL DAY MY n*gga
11. HOMIE THAT JUST YOUR OPINION ..MAD n*ggaS B FEELIN MY STYLE IF YOU THINK U CAN DO ANY BETTER THAN PUT IT ON WAX MY NYEH
12. n*gga I CAN HUSTLE SAND TO AN A-RAB
13. I ONLY SMOKE THE GREEN METH
14. DAMN n*gga U MAKIN ME HUNGRY
15. CHINA AINT INDEPENDANT HOMIE
16. MY MOMS HAS TO STRETCH MY SHIRTS CUZ THEY DONT SELL MY SIZE AT THE LOCAL WALMART
17. HAHA I GOT TO GIVE IT TO YA ..NO 17 WAS CRACKING ME UP
18. JUST CUZ YOU BLACK DONT MEAN WHITEBOYS AINT HOOD ..CMON WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?
19. YEAH IT REPRESENTS BAKING SODA MY NYEH
20. I DONT CARE WHAT YALL SAY!!! IMMA KEEP REPPIN KALAZOO TILL THE WEELS FALL OFF!!! ...AINT NOBODY ON MY LEVEL ..EVER SINCE EMINEM DROPPED ENCORE I BEEN THE ONLY WHITE DUDE IN THE RAP GAME REPRESENTING THE WHITE FOLK STRUGGLE ...HATE ALL YOU WANT YOU GOTS TO LOVE IT.

This honky just said n*gga.
 09-17-2007, 06:08 PM         #156
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
micwreka you a poet you soft a.ss bi*ch
 09-17-2007, 06:14 PM         #157
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ i think that means he is just a writer. lot of people here are writers.

besides, i dont think your going to get a respnse outta him.
 09-17-2007, 06:40 PM         #158
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbrady said:
lol...
 10 years ago '06        #159
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
I'm So Hooooooooooddddd
Kalamazoo in the building
 09-17-2007, 07:13 PM         #160
HaterVindicator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one has still acknowledged the guy who myspace started all this sh*t talking actually went and joined boxden....

THE WHITE SUGE
A.K.A.
EtErNaLLy iLL

Say fool, did you notice how many plays you got in the last few days? who turned you onto bx? and most of all, can you really take YUSSEF?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago