LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
 140
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #161
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Only n*gga's On The Internet And People That Live In Texas Know This n*gga


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


This is a Fukkin Fact Ya Dig
 09-14-2007, 12:38 PM         #162
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deejay_emcee said:
Your just an uneducated Hiphop listener who obviously havent heard much of Z-Ro. do your research and listen to either one of the song i listed and you'll shut your damn mouth!

Your obviously one of those fans who likes those east coast rappers like GZA who are washed up and are just as unknown nationally as Z-Ro. I promise you Z-Ro's fans will ride for him harder than any other rappers fans...

talking down on Z-ro here in Tx will get you jumped SERIOUSLY!

he is respected here the same way Nas and Pac are nationally!

and he deserves it, I swear to god!

Its a DAMN SHAME how lame a.ss rappers like Yung Joc or Souljah Boy get deals off of gimmick tracks and REAL ARTISTS like Z-Ro and Trae get over looked because they dont spit any bubble gum sh*t!

They Both had the oppurtunity to sign with Universal but they chose RapALot because they would have more creative control over they own projects, but thats they own fault and the price they pay bc RapALot doesnt promote or hype they artists for shyt!!

TRUTH BE TOLD, Z-Ro is better than ur FAV RAPPER!!!!

hoe a.ss n*gga bi*ch!!:finger::finger:
now i gotta give you the business. you picked the wrong mc homo

how is ZRO as known as GZA?? Wu-Tang is worldwide dumb a.ss.you said GZA and eastcoast artist are washed up why??cause they don't sell as much as they use to? if thats the case ZRO is a NEVER WAS n*gga :rolleyes: You said I'd get jumped in TX. all n*ggas are tough on THEIR BLOCK!!!!Come to Philly and show me how tough you are. no your right alot of us don't RIDE for our favorite rapper cause we're not dim witted fu*kin morons. THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT ANY 1 THAT f!ghtS OVER SOME1 NOT LIKING THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER NEEDS TO k!ll THEMSELVES.and last but not least GZA will lyrically destroy ZRO or any1 from Texas.
 09-14-2007, 12:42 PM         #163
j_smith_31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the n*gga who said dont nobody show Z-Ro no shine. One of your top ten rappers wanted Z-ro to be the new member of one of the best rap groups ever the Ghetto Boys a couple of years back but Z-ro turned him down because he said the group were already legends
 10 years ago '06        #164
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
 goldgrill910 said:
smh, it's plenty n*ggas that will murder you for talking down on Ro in Texas...jokes aside he's a real n*gga.
all jokes aside hes wack
 09-14-2007, 12:51 PM         #165
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_smith_31 said:
For the n*gga who said dont nobody show Z-Ro no shine. One of your top ten rappers wanted Z-ro to be the new member of one of the best rap groups ever the Ghetto Boys a couple of years back but Z-ro turned him down because he said the group were already legends
yeah but Face is from Texas so what have you done to show me he's NOT LOCAL :D
 09-14-2007, 01:02 PM         #166
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
i don't mean mainstream but dude ain't even as known as Papoose or Saigon and they never dropped.

what you mean?? the content of southern rap is political or the sh*t gettin shine is due to politics?? either way dude gets NO buzz outside the south.

why do cats like Lil Brother and Outkast get shine?? all I'm askin is if he's so good why he hasn't been blown up with the south gettin all the play lately?
***PUMP YOUR BRAKES!***

Maybe to you, but where I'm from...and even out here in Arizona...black population about 3%...I'm guaranteeing you I can find more people who know who Z-RO is over Saigon and Papoose.

I'd never heard of those two before hip hop message boards! They're WAY underground.

 GrimeyMofo said:
Z-Ro >>>> Lloyd Banks......:sleepy:
What he said.
 10 years ago '07        #167
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 Tempus # 1 said:
this comment makes not sense. what fact is there that could determine which is the better rapper? its all personal opinion. arguing over opinions is stupid. so this thread is stupid.

close thread
How does it not make sense? Do you not have comprehending skills? Gotdamn, Tempus you're a moron. What was meant in my post (since I have to break it down for uneducated dumbasses like yourself) was, people tend to mix what they personally feel with what's factual. I'll give you an example, alot of people say Lil Wayne is the best rapper out right now because he's THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER, aka mixing personal opinions with what's factual. GET IT? GOT IT, GOOD. Class dismissed.
 09-14-2007, 01:18 PM         #168
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
***PUMP YOUR BRAKES!***

Maybe to you, but where I'm from...and even out here in Arizona...black population about 3%...I'm guaranteeing you I can find more people who know who Z-RO is over Saigon and Papoose.

I'd never heard of those two before hip hop message boards! They're WAY underground.



What he said.
so ppl in Arizona never saw the TOUCH IT REMIX video or heard the song????
he has a song out with SNOOP..is SNOOP commercial?? didn't think so .

thats more mainstream attention then Zro ever got .and yes that album he did with Lil Flip is puke:sleepy:
 10 years ago '04        #169
jdawgkemp 
space
avatar space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
Man Z-RO aint said sh*t quotable. Banks has a CLASSIC HIP HOP album under his belt and some of the hottest mixtapes to EVER drop. Z-RO aint proved sh*t outside of Texas and he sholl aint proved to me that he could lyrically get at Lloyd Banks whatsoever.

Oh and BTW that diss was pathetic, I hope he wasn't actually trying to diss him with that "fu*k a n*gga named Lloyd Banks." LMAO You know how easy it would be for Banks to destroy this n*gga. I know yall heard that sh*tty City how he destroyed Game on MITB 4. Jesus, theres NO WAY dude could handle Banks and if you think so you need to hop off that n*gga d!ck seriously.


Last edited by jdawgkemp; 09-14-2007 at 01:39 PM..
 09-14-2007, 02:42 PM         #170
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
How does it not make sense? Do you not have comprehending skills? Gotdamn, Tempus you're a moron. What was meant in my post (since I have to break it down for uneducated dumbasses like yourself) was, people tend to mix what they personally feel with what's factual. I'll give you an example, alot of people say Lil Wayne is the best rapper out right now because he's THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER, aka mixing personal opinions with what's factual. GET IT? GOT IT, GOOD. Class dismissed.
i understood your point. but its not "facts" when it comes to who people think is the better rapper. its all opinion
 10 years ago '07        #171
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 Tempus # 1 said:
i understood your point. but its not "facts" when it comes to who people think is the better rapper. its all opinion
There's a difference between personal preferences and an overall consensus. That's what I was getting at.
 09-14-2007, 02:48 PM         #172
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
i understood your point. but its not "facts" when it comes to who people think is the better rapper. its all opinion
bullsh*t... it's a fact (public knowledge) that Tupac is a better rapper then Solja Boy (that's just 1 example how somethings are FACT).

any1 who disagrees with that statement has ZERO credability. Now if you say Pac is better then Scarface that's an opinion. cause there's an argument to be made for both sides.
 09-14-2007, 05:03 PM         #173
j_smith_31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Local or not if Scarface wanted Z-ro to join one of the best groups ever with credebility in the industy then it must be a reason why he wanted Z-ro to join the Ghetto Boys
 09-14-2007, 05:41 PM         #174
B-B-Style  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Masta Ace ain't on KRS level. MA also spent like 5 years in prison.his last 2 albums are classic and it's not even debatable.what love does KRS get??he sold 5,000 records(and I'm 1) that's not love at all.
That's the reason why hip hop is dead,, you base talent on how many cds a rapper sells,,

so you are saying if Pac didnt sell as much as he did and didnt touch all the people he did, he wouldn't been the G.O.A.T??

as someone else said

Z-Ro isn't in it for the fame, he makes real music that people can relate too.

 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
all I'm sayin is all these dudes defending him either are from Texas or spent a significant amount of time there.
And I'm not from texas or the south, I'm from Europe.
 10 years ago '07        #175
eeee87 
space
avatar space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 jdawgkemp said:
Man Z-RO aint said sh*t quotable.
Thats the problem n*ggas always want metaphors and punchlines.




Z-RO has way more talent than banks
and 95% of the hip-hop game underground or mainstream
 09-14-2007, 07:36 PM         #176
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
Man Z-RO aint said sh*t quotable. Banks has a CLASSIC HIP HOP album under his belt and some of the hottest mixtapes to EVER drop. Z-RO aint proved sh*t outside of Texas and he sholl aint proved to me that he could lyrically get at Lloyd Banks whatsoever.

Oh and BTW that diss was pathetic, I hope he wasn't actually trying to diss him with that "fu*k a n*gga named Lloyd Banks." LMAO You know how easy it would be for Banks to destroy this n*gga. I know yall heard that sh*tty City how he destroyed Game on MITB 4. Jesus, theres NO WAY dude could handle Banks and if you think so you need to hop off that n*gga d*ck seriously.
lmao u think HUNGER FOR MORE was a classic!?

then ur obviously lacking knowledge (i.e.- ur stupid) so i wont waste any more typing on you!

 09-14-2007, 07:37 PM         #177
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B-B-Style said:
That's the reason why hip hop is dead,, you base talent on how many cds a rapper sells,,

so you are saying if Pac didnt sell as much as he did and didnt touch all the people he did, he wouldn't been the G.O.A.T??

as someone else said

Z-Ro isn't in it for the fame, he makes real music that people can relate too.



And I'm not from texas or the south, I'm from Europe.
props
 09-14-2007, 07:40 PM         #178
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Masta Ace ain't on KRS level. MA also spent like 5 years in prison.his last 2 albums are classic and it's not even debatable.what love does KRS get??he sold 5,000 records(and I'm 1) that's not love at all.

i wasn't being disrespectful to dude, if you read ALL my post you'll see where i said I've heard some of his music and he's dope but I don't know alot about him. and he for sure ain't on no fu*kin Tupac level..i might have been disrespctul to his dikkryders but nowhere did i say anything negative about him.

why do I care what some1 from the NY times says?? they use to say DMX was the next Pac and that's not even close to accurate.


if you a real fan of hiphop listen to Disposable Arts.....now what's ZRO's best album in your opinion and I'll lsten to that. then we'll talk without us both being ignorant to the others point of view.

best album:
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD - 2005

BUT ALSO CHECK OUT HIS FIRST THREE

LOOK WHAT U DID TO ME - 1998
Z-RO VS THE WORLD - 2000
KING OF DA GHETTO - 2001
 09-14-2007, 07:48 PM         #179
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-RO is good. lol.
 09-14-2007, 07:55 PM         #180
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B-B-Style said:
That's the reason why hip hop is dead,, you base talent on how many cds a rapper sells,,

so you are saying if Pac didnt sell as much as he did and didnt touch all the people he did, he wouldn't been the G.O.A.T??

as someone else said

Z-Ro isn't in it for the fame, he makes real music that people can relate too.



And I'm not from texas or the south, I'm from Europe.
where did I base talent on sales?? I said KRS gets NO LOVE(from his fans). he sold 5000 records. If ppl showed him love he would have more LOYAL FANS THAT SUPPORT HIS MUSIC... I HAVE MASTA ACE IN MY AVY!!! if sales mattered I'd have 50 cent or SOME1 THAT ACTUALLY SELLS:rolleyes:

and yes if Pac didn't sell records he wouldn't be the GOAT. the greatest has to touch ppl. and make change. Muhammad Ali wasn't called the greatest (by any1 but himself)until he touched ppl outside the ring. the greatest has to achieve GREATNESS. Pac isn't even the close to being the GOAT when it comes to playin with words Rakim is. But Pac is the greatest at spittin the real and touchin MILLIONS of lives. if Pac was only known by the west and hiphop heads on the net he wouldn't be called the Goat. The fact that he died so traumaitcally doesn't hurt either.


Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-14-2007 at 08:01 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy