LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #141
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47

once again fu*k a n*gga named banks
 09-13-2007, 04:24 PM         #142
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Masta Ace had shine. he's like 43 years old..his days are definately passed him. but his words and lyrics are unfu*kwittable the only reason I said he gets respect in the south cause you said it and I take your word for it.and Earlier I ASKED A QUESTION.

if Z-RO so hot why the south don't give him no shine??:.
that's a question. I'm not sayin he ain't hot I'm sayin if Pimp C co-signs him why he ain't in the Intl. Playaz video?? Cham,David Banner,Gipp they all in there why he don't get no love?? east coast cats don't got no love for each other. never acted like they did either.
it's the south who always claims to show each other love. where's the love for this dude?

so how am i contradicting myself ?
What does age matter krs one gets showed love he way old too.

and dont act like asking a ? cannot be a form of a diss thats like me asking my girlfriend is you a ho sh*t still is disrespectful.

and at you judging the whole south by one video come on you can do better than that.

he was in the bun b video get throwed he was on there new fu*king album so you asked why dont the south show you love well guess what we proved to you that they do.

and just because you added a ? doesn't change your intent at trying to ? his credibility in the south.

fact is you have major love for masta ace why cant you realize that the south has major love for z-ro and shows it more towards z-ro than east does toward masta ace .

and z-ro brings nothing to the table except for his talent so thats why artist like ugk ,chamillionaire, lil flip (who did a whole album with him) continue to show support and love not because he got money, fame but because of his talent.

and i wish i could show you the interview but it was years ago when someone who reviewed z-ro album from the new york times said that z-ro was the south version of tupac.
 10 years ago '04        #143
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
thats the age of most of you little kids talkin on this forum lol
 10 years ago '04        #144
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
omg HOW DID DUDE GET DAT n*gga JUNIOR FROM s3xY LADY FAME TO FEATURE IN DAT CLIP ?????????
HAHAHHAHHAHA CLASSIC
 09-13-2007, 04:45 PM         #145
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
this is wat I dont like about ppl rating sh*t. They mix their personal opinions with whats actual facts. I like Z-RO too, hes from my city, but that n*gga is not top 5 in the game. He might be, MIGHT BE top 5 from the south
this comment makes not sense. what fact is there that could determine which is the better rapper? its all personal opinion. arguing over opinions is stupid. so this thread is stupid.

close thread
 09-13-2007, 04:47 PM         #146
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
this comment makes not sense.
 09-13-2007, 04:51 PM         #147
C-Lovely  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
Nah, he sucks.
he way harder than banks
banks= one hit wonder
zro=certified
 09-13-2007, 04:57 PM         #148
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
What does age matter krs one gets showed love he way old too.

and dont act like asking a ? cannot be a form of a diss thats like me asking my girlfriend is you a ho sh*t still is disrespectful.

and at you judging the whole south by one video come on you can do better than that.

he was in the bun b video get throwed he was on there new fu*king album so you asked why dont the south show you love well guess what we proved to you that they do.

and just because you added a ? doesn't change your intent at trying to ? his credibility in the south.

fact is you have major love for masta ace why cant you realize that the south has major love for z-ro and shows it more towards z-ro than east does toward masta ace .

and z-ro brings nothing to the table except for his talent so thats why artist like ugk ,chamillionaire, lil flip (who did a whole album with him) continue to show support and love not because he got money, fame but because of his talent.

and i wish i could show you the interview but it was years ago when someone who reviewed z-ro album from the new york times said that z-ro was the south version of tupac.

Masta Ace ain't on KRS level. MA also spent like 5 years in prison.his last 2 albums are classic and it's not even debatable.what love does KRS get??he sold 5,000 records(and I'm 1) that's not love at all.

i wasn't being disrespectful to dude, if you read ALL my post you'll see where i said I've heard some of his music and he's dope but I don't know alot about him. and he for sure ain't on no fu*kin Tupac level..i might have been disrespctul to his dikkryders but nowhere did i say anything negative about him.

why do I care what some1 from the NY times says?? they use to say DMX was the next Pac and that's not even close to accurate.

if you a real fan of hiphop listen to Disposable Arts.....now what's ZRO's best album in your opinion and I'll lsten to that. then we'll talk without us both being ignorant to the others point of view.

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-13-2007 at 05:04 PM..
 09-13-2007, 05:03 PM         #149
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ZROS ill and is way better than boring a.ss Banks but hes not close to aces level.
 09-13-2007, 05:06 PM         #150
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
ZROS ill and is way better than boring a.ss Banks but hes not close to aces level.
you from NY..this dude from Lousianna tellin me Ace don't got 20 fans in NY

ppl in Philly fu*k with Ace since the Symphony
 09-13-2007, 05:06 PM         #151
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a pointless arguement......I mean banks and Z-ro have two totally different styles.....two totally different listeners......you wont find many n*ggas in the south bumpin banks or stlyes p...or nas.....and your not gonna find anyone out east bumpin Z-ro, pimp C or Devin The Dude.....so i mean this can go back and fourth all day......its a pointless arguement and a thread that needs to be closed if anything....lol but typical boxden style i see it was just duplicated.
 09-13-2007, 05:19 PM         #152
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
This is a pointless arguement......I mean banks and Z-ro have two totally different styles.....two totally different listeners......you wont find many n*ggas in the south bumpin banks or stlyes p...or nas.....and your not gonna find anyone out east bumpin Z-ro, pimp C or Devin The Dude.....so i mean this can go back and fourth all day......its a pointless arguement and a thread that needs to be closed if anything....lol but typical boxden style i see it was just duplicated.
I fu*k with Devin the dude a couple of southern cats actually

justice league
lil brother
Luda
Kast
Face
Skillz
old Bubba
Dungeon Family
 10 years ago '07        #153
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
"my hearts colder than sandwich meat"
 09-13-2007, 06:08 PM         #154
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK OK i had to wait until my class was out to air out my opinions

and there is absolutely no z-ro conversation without me...his main supporter.

everybody who says banks is better than z-ro is stupid. and they obviously havent listen to much of his music. For those who have listened to most of his music know that his greatness is UNDENIABLE!!!

and the question gets asked>...HOW COME HE DOESNT GET ANY SHINE?
well heres the answer...he doesnt get any shine because his style is so raw that mainstream is not really the place for it.

he spits faster than twista, and he's so gangsta/ghetto with it!!

Z-ro = Southern incarnation of 2 pac! its soo true

Z-Ro's style = krayzie bone + 2 pac + Nate Dogg + Big Moe + Scarface all mixed up in one original style

he has over 18 album compared to banks's which u can surely count only on 1 hand

Everyone of these songs is better than most rappers entire careers ( Banks included):

I FOUND ME
PAIN
LIFE IS A STRUGGLE AND PAIN
GUERILLA TILL I DIE
LOOK WAT U DID TO ME
LIFE STORY
TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE
HELP ME PLEASE
EVERYDAY, SAMETHANG
ITS A SHAME
SO MUCH
TIME AND TIME AGAIN

and i could go on and on....

it really pisses me off how people can completely down someone they probably havent taken the time to actually evaluate.

Z-Ro is top 10 (dead or alive, mainstream or not, now or then)

now somebody...i dare you....fu*k WITH ME!
 10 years ago '06        #155
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
 budlightextra said:
what the fu*k is panse?
 09-14-2007, 07:58 AM         #156
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deejay_emcee said:
OK OK i had to wait until my class was out to air out my opinions

and there is absolutely no z-ro conversation without me...his main supporter.

everybody who says banks is better than z-ro is stupid. and they obviously havent listen to much of his music. For those who have listened to most of his music know that his greatness is UNDENIABLE!!!

and the question gets asked>...HOW COME HE DOESNT GET ANY SHINE?
well heres the answer...he doesnt get any shine because his style is so raw that mainstream is not really the place for it.

he spits faster than twista, and he's so gangsta/ghetto with it!!

Z-ro = Southern incarnation of 2 pac! its soo true

Z-Ro's style = krayzie bone + 2 pac + Nate Dogg + Big Moe + Scarface all mixed up in one original style

he has over 18 album compared to banks's which u can surely count only on 1 hand

Everyone of these songs is better than most rappers entire careers ( Banks included):

I FOUND ME
PAIN
LIFE IS A STRUGGLE AND PAIN
GUERILLA TILL I DIE
LOOK WAT U DID TO ME
LIFE STORY
TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE
HELP ME PLEASE
EVERYDAY, SAMETHANG
ITS A SHAME
SO MUCH
TIME AND TIME AGAIN

and i could go on and on....

it really pisses me off how people can completely down someone they probably havent taken the time to actually evaluate.

Z-Ro is top 10 (dead or alive, mainstream or not, now or then)

now somebody...i dare you....fu*k WITH ME!
you said dude was to raw for mainstream then said he was all these mainstream cats roll into 1

krayzie bone + 2 pac + Nate Dogg + Scarface .. if he's all them and they've all been mainstream how can he be to raw?

you bring up the fact he has 18 albums??so what Too Short has over 10 he can't rap better then GZA who only has 4. so quantity don't equal quality.

then you say he's on Pac's level.your his #1 supporter you lose credability because obviously your a d*ckryding bias groupie :D
 09-14-2007, 09:51 AM         #157
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the hell is lloyd banks?

z-ro is dat dude i been jammin him for years
 09-14-2007, 11:27 AM         #158
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
you said dude was to raw for mainstream then said he was all these mainstream cats roll into 1

krayzie bone + 2 pac + Nate Dogg + Scarface .. if he's all them and they've all been mainstream how can he be to raw?

you bring up the fact he has 18 albums??so what Too Short has over 10 he can't rap better then GZA who only has 4. so quantity don't equal quality.

then you say he's on Pac's level.your his #1 supporter you lose credability because obviously your a d*ckryding bias groupie :D

Your just an uneducated Hiphop listener who obviously havent heard much of Z-Ro. do your research and listen to either one of the song i listed and you'll shut your damn mouth!

Your obviously one of those fans who likes those east coast rappers like GZA who are washed up and are just as unknown nationally as Z-Ro. I promise you Z-Ro's fans will ride for him harder than any other rappers fans...

talking down on Z-ro here in Tx will get you jumped SERIOUSLY!

he is respected here the same way Nas and Pac are nationally!

and he deserves it, I swear to god!

Its a DAMN SHAME how lame a.ss rappers like Yung Joc or Souljah Boy get deals off of gimmick tracks and REAL ARTISTS like Z-Ro and Trae get over looked because they dont spit any bubble gum sh*t!

They Both had the oppurtunity to sign with Universal but they chose RapALot because they would have more creative control over they own projects, but thats they own fault and the price they pay bc RapALot doesnt promote or hype they artists for shyt!!

TRUTH BE TOLD, Z-Ro is better than ur FAV RAPPER!!!!

hoe a.ss n*gga bi*ch!!:finger::finger:
 09-14-2007, 11:42 AM         #159
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-rapid flow, not that lazy sh*t

Lyrics about:
pain
fake friends/peers
dead relatives
self doubt/suicide
getting closer to the lord
striving for better despite the struggle

it aint all depressing he know how to have a good time too:
peep these tracks:
lets chill
smokers anthem
lookin good
to love a thug
grippin grain
whats my name
mirror mirror on the wall
look at me
sunshine
its gonna be alright
i hate u bi*ch
hey lil mama
platinum
the mule
from the south
lovely day
bud sack

just shut ur fu*king hating mouths and peep the albums

LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME - 1998
(guerilla maab) - RISE - 1999
Z-RO VS THE WORLD - 2000
KING OF THE GHETTO - 2001
SCREWED UP CLICK REPRESENTIN - 2002
Z-RO - 2002
LIFE - 2002
Z-RO TOLERANCE (w/ Daz) - 2003
THE LIFE OF JOSEPH W. MCVEY - 2004
ABN: a**holeS BY NATURE (w/ Trae) - 2004
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD - 2005
KINGS OF THE SOUTH (w/ Lil Flip) - 2005
STILL LIVIN - 2006
POWER - 2007

quality music
real subject matter
true powerful lyricist
amazing singing/hook ability
shines despite some lackluster production

listen to the first 4 that i listed and I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NEVER WANNA STOP LISTENING!

down here ppl listen to NOTHING BUT ZRO, all of his new shyt old shyt stay in rotation bc it helps us get throught the drama of being young in the world today...that paul wall mike jones shyt aint lasting to us. it was cool once they blew in 05 just to see them on tv. but now its like who cares!?

if i have too i'll start a new thread with some tracks for yall to listen too

and you'll get!

lemme finish with a quote

"Is it reality or just a fable"
"that the most powerful lyricist in the world was on a low budget label"

- Z-Ro - World Wide - Z-Ro Vs The World - 2000

10 years ago '05        #160
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,094 | Props total: 4229 4229
 jdawgkemp said:
Man Banks would eat homeboy alive, yall n*ggas heard his diss tracks like "It Aint a Secret" and "What Goes Around?" Banks would rip dude a new a**hole...
that was back in his prime...banks is a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy