LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 03:31 PM         #121
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh I forget to stay on topic though because the Pac thing had me tripping

but Z-Ro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> any of 50s sidekicks c'mon now :rolleyes:

Banks fell off
 09-13-2007, 03:35 PM         #122
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
so only your opinion is true pimp c is a legend in the south why the fu*k cant you realize that different people like different things.

pimp c got cats like lil wayne, jay-z respecting him who does masta ace has you, i don't listen to his music so i ain't going to call him whack.

but i know he must not have any fan base because you never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever hear him mentioned goto Texas pimp c and z-ro get mentioned all the fu*king time.

i am not even from Texas and hear there names everyday ny ain't showing dude no love lets get this clear who has more clout in there home state pimp c and z-ro or masta ace you know the fu*king answer.

but see hears the thing i don't equate everything on sales and fan base but you did so if you went by fan base sales and respect pimp and z-ro trumps masta ace by a fu*king long shot.

talent wise z-ro is better than lloyd banks and has more longevity but llyod banks has more sales and fame and no matter how you argue that is the truth.

Lil Wayne repects k!lla Cam and Masta Ace will lyrically destroy dude.
I don't care who Jay or wayne resect. thats not the argument and that proves nothing as far as SKILL.:rolleyes:

Jay don't respect Nas(after all he bragged to the world about fu*king his BM) does that mean ZRO is better then him

1 more thing. ALOT OF RAPPERS RESPECT 50 cent but it ain't for his skill it's for his hustle does that mean he can rap better then someone who gets lil repect like Masta Ace?? HELL NO bi*ch Masta ACE WILL TEAR THAT FOOL UP. so just cause n*ggas respect Pimp C and RO don't mean sh*t about SKILLZ. and you said you don't listen to MA so why you judging him on what other rappers you THINK respect him? nobody outside the south shows ZRO respect but that don't take away from his spit game.


Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-13-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #123
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4518 4518
hes wack but so is banks
 09-13-2007, 03:47 PM         #124
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro top 5 rapper respect it or not.
 09-13-2007, 03:51 PM         #125
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
Z-ro top 5 rapper respect it or not.

Now i'm a Z-ro fan but i would hardley but him in the top 5.....i wouldnt even put him in the top 5 in the south...with all respect.
 09-13-2007, 03:52 PM         #126
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
i respect every1 opinion but Masta Ace has had waaaaaaaay more success then RO. so it's obvious he's not LOCAL.

yes we can but can you tell me you never heard Slaughterhouse??


I got 1 question and you seem level headed to answer what every1` else has failed to.

Why ain't nobody with clout TI,Wayne,Luda,UGK,Kast,Jeezy
why ain't none of these dudes shined some light on ZRO on a national scale if the south show each other so much love?
Thats easy brah... it is a fact. (Been proven) Z-Ro is the BIGGEST rapper down $outh that is bootlegged. That has been a HUGE blow to big blowing up. When the $outhern explosion hit SEVERAL rappers attempted to bring him up. But his over 20 albums have gone unnoticed in the commercial world. Sad. He really is FIYA! Hey I want you to do me a favor... for real for real.... watch this...





You just might change your mind about Ro.


Last edited by micwrecka; 09-13-2007 at 03:54 PM..
 09-13-2007, 03:53 PM         #127
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Lil Wayne repects k!lla Cam and Masta Ace will lyrically destroy dude.
I don't care who Jay or wayne resect. thats not the argument and that proves nothing as far as SKILL.:rolleyes:

Jay don't respect Nas(after all he bragged to the world about fu*king his BM) does that mean ZRO is better then him

1 more thing. ALOT OF RAPPERS RESPECT 50 cent but it ain't for his skill it's for his hustle does that mean he can rap better then someone who gets lil repect like Masta Ace?? HELL NO bi*ch Masta ACE WILL TEAR THAT FOOL UP. so just cause n*ggas respect Pimp C and RO don't mean sh*t about SKILLZ. and you said you don't listen to MA so why you judging him on what other rappers you THINK respect him? nobody outside the south shows ZRO respect but that don't take away from his spit game.
LOOK DUDE YOU ARE CONFUSED HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID EARLIER ABOUT Z-RO :if Z-RO so hot why the south don't give him no shine??:.

BUT NOW THAT DUDES SCHOOLED YOUR a.ss NOW YOUR SAYING ZRO HAS RESPECT IN THE SOUTH YOU CONTINUE TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF .

NOW EXPLAIN TO ME IF MASTA ACE SO HOW WHY DONT THE EAST COAST GIVE HIM ANY SHINE.


Last edited by Birdmane; 09-13-2007 at 03:54 PM..
 09-13-2007, 03:54 PM         #128
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
Z-ro top 5 rapper respect it or not.
Nas
Luda
Andre 3000
Scarface
GZA
Beanie Sigel
Big Boi
Black Thought
Budden
AZ
Common
Jada
Styles P
Ghostface



nah I don't respect that
 09-13-2007, 04:00 PM         #129
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
LOOK DUDE YOU ARE CONFUSED HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID EARLIER ABOUT Z-RO :if Z-RO so hot why the south don't give him no shine??:.

BUT NOW THAT DUDES SCHOOLED YOUR a.ss NOW YOUR SAYING ZRO HAS RESPECT IN THE SOUTH YOU CONTINUE TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF .

NOW EXPLAIN TO ME IF MASTA ACE SO HOW WHY DONT THE EAST COAST GIVE HIM ANY SHINE.
Masta Ace had shine. he's like 43 years old..his days are definately passed him. but his words and lyrics are unfu*kwittable the only reason I said he gets respect in the south cause you said it and I take your word for it.and Earlier I ASKED A QUESTION.

if Z-RO so hot why the south don't give him no shine??:.
that's a question. I'm not sayin he ain't hot I'm sayin if Pimp C co-signs him why he ain't in the Intl. Playaz video?? Cham,David Banner,Gipp they all in there why he don't get no love?? east coast cats don't got no love for each other. never acted like they did either.
it's the south who always claims to show each other love. where's the love for this dude?

so how am i contradicting myself ?
 09-13-2007, 04:02 PM         #130
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
cosign
to me zro is top 2 foreal,,, zro is that dude and only ppl who hate are dumb white kids, or cats that like mainstream rap and think gunit is king of the streets


zro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rapgame
this why he gets no respect cause his fans are dumb coons who wear steers and corduroy shirts with big hats:D
 09-13-2007, 04:04 PM         #131
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
cosign
to me zro is top 2 foreal,,, zro is that dude and only ppl who hate are dumb white kids, or cats that like mainstream rap and think gunit is king of the streets


zro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rapgame
Z-ro top 5 rapper respect it or not.
You see these dumb n*ggas

Its one thing being a fan but damn
 09-13-2007, 04:05 PM         #132
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
your reppin west texas and you have an eagles avi

you have no credibliitly


hows the desert
your a c*ckroach. you gave me internet hate and said ZRO>>>Nas

the load I blew in your moms mouth >>>>>>>>your life
 09-13-2007, 04:06 PM         #133
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
your reppin west texas and you have an eagles avi

you have no credibliitly


hows the desert

lol as i just stated....Born and raised in the philly/ jersey area....Been in west texas for a year now...may be moving to dallas soon...lol Irving to be exact...got a job offer..and of course i'm reppin the eagles...you wanna talk football? I think your cowboys have beat the eagles 1 time maybe in the last 5 years...so lets not go there~

As i was sayin...i love Z-ro's music...but keepin it real he isnt even top 5 in the south....

Ludacris
Andre 3000
Chamillionaire
Big Boi
TI
Bun B
With all respect i;d even put his own cousin Trae before him....and like i said...i am a Z-ro fan.......No Help is one of my overall favorite songs....i just wouldnt put him that high


Last edited by Bristow1978; 09-13-2007 at 04:09 PM..
 09-13-2007, 04:06 PM         #134
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You see these dumb n*ggas

Its one thing being a fan but damn
NESS this dude told me all the rappers in my list above are wack
he said ZRO >>>>Nas

this why the south gets no respect cause this dude ain't the only 1 to feel that way
 10 years ago '07        #135
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
zro is a legened i rememember the first time i hear only for one night, one of the best songs to smoke a blunt too....
 10 years ago '07        #136
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15048 15048
 REAL_NESS said:
You see these dumb n*ggas

Its one thing being a fan but damn
this is wat I dont like about ppl rating sh*t. They mix their personal opinions with whats actual facts. I like Z-RO too, hes from my city, but that n*gga is not top 5 in the game. He might be, MIGHT BE top 5 from the south
 09-13-2007, 04:08 PM         #137
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
lol as i just stated....Born and raised in the philly/ jersey area....Been in west texas for a year now...may be moving to dallas soon...lol Irving to be exact...got a job offer..and of course i'm reppin the eagles...you wanna talk football? I think your cowboys have beat the eagles 1 time maybe in the last 5 years...so lets not go there~

As i was sayin...i love Z-ro's music...but keepin it real he isnt even top 5 in the south....

Ludacris
Andre 3000
Chamillionaire
Big Boi
TI

With all respect i;d even put his own cousin Trae before him....and like i said...i am a Z-ro fan.......No Help is one of my overall favorite songs....i just wouldnt put him that high

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i don't care if he retired he still the best in the south.
 09-13-2007, 04:10 PM         #138
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i don't care if he retired he still the best in the south.

him too....i am sure i left off a few others
 10 years ago '07        #139
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15048 15048
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i don't care if he retired he still the best in the south.
Face will always be the best in the south, I dont even think that sh*ts debatable
 09-13-2007, 04:10 PM         #140
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
NESS this dude told me all the rappers in my list above are wack
he said ZRO >>>>Nas

this why the south gets no respect cause this dude ain't the only 1 to feel that way
n*ggas is really bugging, like dude i cool and I understand yall are big fans but stop letting your personal preference cloud your judgment

I mean I feel like Ransom has been k!lling sh*t for a while and I feel hes ill and he reps my state but you would NEVER hear me say Ransom >>>>>>>> the rap game and dumb sh*t like that just because I'm a fan of his
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy