LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
 82
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 02:52 PM         #101
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
dude don't you realize the same way you feel about masta ace is the same way people feel about z-ro and pimp c.

fact is z-ro and pimp c has the whole south and i guarantee more people probably like ugk and z-ro than masta ace do masta ace probably don't have twenty people in ny that know or like him.
ZRO is a local a.ss cat.Pimp C is a garbage a.ss rapper Masta Ace is a legend don't ever think their the same . Masta Ace makes Classic music those other two make classic southern music:rolleyes:

I listen to Masta Ace but you don't see me making post that say he's the Greatest Alive :rolleyes:

Masta Ace don't have 20 fans in NY?? how the fu*k would you know what ppl in NY listen to?????????


Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-13-2007 at 02:58 PM..
 09-13-2007, 02:54 PM         #102
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
....although i'd much rather hear ro....and its not because i'm from Texas ......
if you say so

you wanna talk about rappers mumbling look at 99% of the south that don't even speak english .
 09-13-2007, 02:56 PM         #103
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
n*ggas just showin ignorance
ignorance is comparin ZRO to Pac :sick:
 10 years ago '04        #104
skillz231213 
space
avatar space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
.....And this is why hip hop is dead....going by sells and videos to see who the best....if you want to prove who the best than compare music not sucees....than if not heard alot of ZRO music than you don't even have the right to comment......end thread
 09-13-2007, 03:00 PM         #105
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
ignorance is comparin ZRO to Pac :sick:

No Ignorance is the post you made just above this one...which isnt even worth responding to.
 09-13-2007, 03:01 PM         #106
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillz231213 said:
.....And this is why hip hop is dead....going by sells and videos to see who the best....if you want to prove who the best than compare music not sucees....than if not heard alot of ZRO music than you don't even have the right to comment......end thread
another Texas BOY defending his home state hero..

masta Ace don't sell and his music is better then ZRO.
Kweli don't sell and his music is better then ZRO

so why are you Texas queers comparing dude to Pac??
 09-13-2007, 03:03 PM         #107
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
another Texas BOY defending his home state hero..

masta Ace don't sell and his music is better then ZRO.
Kweli don't sell and his music is better then ZRO

so why are you Texas queers comparing dude to Pac??

again with with ignorance...one n*gga compared him to pac! So how is that on all Texas?
 09-13-2007, 03:03 PM         #108
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
No Ignorance is the post you made just above this one...which isnt even worth responding to.
so you can say Banks mumbles without being ignorant but when I tell you the south makes words up and doesn't speak english I'm ignorant
 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM         #109
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
so you can say Banks mumbles without being ignorant but when I tell you the south makes words up and doesn't speak english I'm ignorant
its like talking to a brick wall
 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM         #110
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
again with with ignorance...one n*gga compared him to pac! So how is that on all Texas?
count the post. I gaurantee atleast 3 dudes compared him to Pac in 1 way or another

GO EAGLES !!! least we agree on something
 09-13-2007, 03:06 PM         #111
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
its like talking to a brick wall
then go talk to some1 else cause if you wanna make insults all day my mind works quiker then yours. :
 10 years ago '04        #112
skillz231213 
space
avatar space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
another Texas BOY defending his home state hero..

masta Ace don't sell and his music is better then ZRO.
Kweli don't sell and his music is better then ZRO

so why are you Texas queers comparing dude to Pac??
to tell you the truth i really don't listen to ZRO and don't like his style but i respect him because i heard a few songs. Just like a few NY rappers where i don't like them but i respect them So i not defending him becuase i don't like his style but i came him here because how you making your argument is dumb.


Last edited by skillz231213; 09-13-2007 at 03:10 PM..
 09-13-2007, 03:10 PM         #113
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
count the post. I gaurantee atleast 3 dudes compared him to Pac in 1 way or another

GO EAGLES !!! least we agree on something
See thats just it...let me clear things up..
You come at me like just another dumb un educated southern n*gga....I have only lived in Texas for a year. I grew up in Philly....my favorite rapper is Stlyes P....I love New Jersey.....so when i said ignorance thats what i meant. You know how good the oil fields pay out here? lol i'm banking.....

and Z-ro is that dude....if some people sat down and listened to some of his music sh*t is soulful....mixed with some good rap....he is no where close to a pac or anything...but he makes some good music if you just gave sime of it a chance.
 09-13-2007, 03:17 PM         #114
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
ZRO is a local a.ss cat.Pimp C is a garbage a.ss rapper Masta Ace is a legend don't ever think their the same . Masta Ace makes Classic music those other two make classic southern music:rolleyes:

I listen to Masta Ace but you don't see me making post that say he's the Greatest Alive :rolleyes:

Masta Ace don't have 20 fans in NY?? how the fu*k would you know what ppl in NY listen to?????????
so only your opinion is true pimp c is a legend in the south why the fu*k cant you realize that different people like different things.

pimp c got cats like lil wayne, jay-z respecting him who does masta ace has you, i don't listen to his music so i ain't going to call him whack.

but i know he must not have any fan base because you never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever hear him mentioned goto Texas pimp c and z-ro get mentioned all the fu*king time.

i am not even from Texas and hear there names everyday ny ain't showing dude no love lets get this clear who has more clout in there home state pimp c and z-ro or masta ace you know the fu*king answer.

but see hears the thing i don't equate everything on sales and fan base but you did so if you went by fan base sales and respect pimp and z-ro trumps masta ace by a fu*king long shot.

talent wise z-ro is better than lloyd banks and has more longevity but llyod banks has more sales and fame and no matter how you argue that is the truth.
 09-13-2007, 03:20 PM         #115
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
ignorance is comparin ZRO to Pac :sick:
i dont agree with what you have been saying but in this case... that is just foolish.

No way in hell can you compare the two... I agree with you.

But in the case of banks vs Ro..
Banks sucks compared to Z-ro. Bottom line.

But that fool who said you need to realize people like Ro just as much as you like Masta Ace, you need to seriously take that into consideration. It regional type sh*t man. People over there musta been bumpin masta ace for a while. Not here. Heres its been Z-Ro. So in fact, this is kind of like a stalemate. You eastcoast cats dont really know how it goes down over here and vice versa. You dont know the lifestyle and the culture. same as us not knowing yours. can we all agree on that? can we all respect each others opinons?????
 09-13-2007, 03:20 PM         #116
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
See thats just it...let me clear things up..
You come at me like just another dumb un educated southern n*gga....I have only lived in Texas for a year. I grew up in Philly....my favorite rapper is Stlyes P....I love New Jersey.....so when i said ignorance thats what i meant. You know how good the oil fields pay out here? lol i'm banking.....

and Z-ro is that dude....if some people sat down and listened to some of his music sh*t is soulful....mixed with some good rap....he is no where close to a pac or anything...but he makes some good music if you just gave sime of it a chance.

okay i can get with that. see what happens when you don't make insults. I ain't say dude sucked or none of that. I said to put him on Pacs level is beyond retarded. it's been 11 years since Pac DIED and he still influence the GAME and the fans more then ZRO ever will. Thats all I'm sayin. ppl wanna say Lloyd Banks is wack true but why Zro don't get at some1 better?

the thread says ZRO thinks he can see Lloyd Banks. If Banks is trash why don't ZRO see some 1 else like Beanie Sigel,Styles P or Saigon? I listen to dude and I think him and Sai got similar styles and I don't think Sai's weak at all but to even compare dude to Pac or Scarface then ppl come on here sayin well Pimp C co-signed him :rolleyes: Pimp C is a fu*kin joke. he would be dead or in jail if Bun B was such a monster on the mic.

all I'm sayin is all these dudes defending him either are from Texas or spent a significant amount of time there.ppl are studying Tupac's life and lyrics in UNIVERSITIES so thats why there is no comparison.


i'm glad to hear you bankin. just remember we payin a price for that oil
 09-13-2007, 03:24 PM         #117
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
i dont agree with what you have been saying but in this case... that is just foolish.

No way in hell can you compare the two... I agree with you.

But in the case of banks vs Ro..
Banks sucks compared to Z-ro. Bottom line.

But that fool who said you need to realize people like Ro just as much as you like Masta Ace, you need to seriously take that into consideration. It regional type sh*t man. People over there musta been bumpin masta ace for a while. Not here. Heres its been Z-Ro. So in fact, this is kind of like a stalemate. You eastcoast cats dont really know how it goes down over here and vice versa. You dont know the lifestyle and the culture. same as us not knowing yours. can we all agree on that? can we all respect each others opinons?????

i respect every1 opinion but Masta Ace has had waaaaaaaay more success then RO. so it's obvious he's not LOCAL.

yes we can but can you tell me you never heard Slaughterhouse??


I got 1 question and you seem level headed to answer what every1` else has failed to.

Why ain't nobody with clout TI,Wayne,Luda,UGK,Kast,Jeezy
why ain't none of these dudes shined some light on ZRO on a national scale if the south show each other so much love?
 09-13-2007, 03:28 PM         #118
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
i dont agree with what you have been saying but in this case... that is just foolish.

No way in hell can you compare the two... I agree with you.

But in the case of banks vs Ro..
Banks sucks compared to Z-ro. Bottom line.

But that fool who said you need to realize people like Ro just as much as you like Masta Ace, you need to seriously take that into consideration. It regional type sh*t man. People over there musta been bumpin masta ace for a while. Not here. Heres its been Z-Ro. So in fact, this is kind of like a stalemate. You eastcoast cats dont really know how it goes down over here and vice versa. You dont know the lifestyle and the culture. same as us not knowing yours. can we all agree on that? can we all respect each others opinons?????
1 more question. do you think Masta Ace gets respect down south??the fact is ALOT of southern cats disrespect East Coast LEGENDS
example Jeezy disses Nas? where's all the southerners callin him a hater??

and if Banks sucks so much why is ZRO gettin at him?(thats the title of the thread) why he don't get at a good rapper from up north Jada,Beans,or Styles?
 09-13-2007, 03:29 PM         #119
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:

[pic - click to view]



^^^^^^^^
Look @ this n*gga panse, LoL!!!!!

He look like the n*gga from "Reading Rainbow", LoL!

Ol' Levar Burton lookin' behind........



[pic - click to view]


n*gga z ro would destroy lloyd banks lloyd banks???????? did you say lloyd banks
 10 years ago '07        #120
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15051 15051
whoa whoa, z-ro isnt even close to pac. Z-Ro's albums are inconsistent as hell, just because he talks about pain n struggling doesnt mean hes like Pac. Im sorry but yall are trippin and IM FROM THIS n*ggaS CITY, Z-Ro is a good rapper but he cant reach ppl like Pac did. Yall are crazy if you think he is near Pac in any way shape or form.


and lloyd banks would rip z-ro apart. smh @ whoever said z-ro > banks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy