LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 01:48 PM         #81
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
We are obviously going in circles so I'm just gonna quote myself again...
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
are you fu*kin ZRO??? cause you gettin emotional

I said NOT JUST YOU. so stop takin it personal. you ain't the only one tryin to suck dudes d*ck
Yeah I definately put a lot of "emotion" in that response......:rolleyes: Surely you can come up with something better than that, your attempts at being witty are getting more & more pathetic. Honestly I expected you to come up with something better than the "your getting emotional" routine....:thumbsdow

Oh yeah, and yes, I am Z-Ro.
 09-13-2007, 01:51 PM         #82
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 budlightextra said:
what the fu*k is panse?
i was like, am i the only n*gga that realized that this muthafukka cant even spell pants?
 09-13-2007, 01:52 PM         #83
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Yeah I definately put a lot of "emotion" in that response......:rolleyes: Surely you can come up with something better than that, your attempts at being witty are getting more & more pathetic. Honestly I expected you to come up with something better than the "your getting emotional" routine....:thumbsdow

Oh yeah, and yes, I am Z-Ro.
so now I proved to you that people put him in the same breath as Pac you change the subject :rolleyes: I don't need to talk sh*t to get laughs. I can make every1 laugh with out degrading every1 but you come in here talkin bout I should be smacked :wow: you should be the one to smack me :D

is this what you do all day?? turn around everything everybody says to appease yourself?? where did i ask if you were ZRO?

you dumb a.ss I asked if you were fu*kING ZRO and you said yes
 09-13-2007, 01:59 PM         #84
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
so now I proved to you that people put him in the same breath as Pac you change the subject :rolleyes: I don't need to talk sh*t to get laughs. I can make every1 laugh with out degrading every1 but you come in here talkin bout I should be smacked :wow: you should be the one to smack me :D

is this what you do all day?? turn around everything everybody says to appease yourself?? where did i ask if you were ZRO?

you dumb a.ss I asked if you were fu*kING ZRO and you said yes
:slap:
 09-13-2007, 02:06 PM         #85
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
banks sucks. z-ro will rip that n*gga easy. kinda sucks how he doesnt go after someone more challenging. banks is just horrible.
 09-13-2007, 02:08 PM         #86
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant be serious? Lloyd Banks? If you would stop mumbling in his raps maybe we could understand what he said to compare him...
 10 years ago '04        #87
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 18410 18410
 Blue Cartwright said:
LoL @ you! You act like Z-RO John Gotti or something, fu*k outta here!

Plus being a real n*gga don't make you a good rapper, LoL!
n*gga he might as well be, J.Prince is basically a real life Scarface and you will come up missing for fu*kin with dude. Thats real talk TX n*ggas know what Im talkin about. You from so basically Rap A Lot is like the TX Supreme Team.

And Ro can lyrically murda Bank$
 09-13-2007, 02:10 PM         #88
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bristow1978 said:
you cant be serious? Lloyd Banks? If you would stop mumbling in his raps maybe we could understand what he said to compare him...
then why ZRO callin him out?? tell him to go against some1 with real skill
 09-13-2007, 02:14 PM         #89
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
n*gga he might as well be, J.Prince is basically a real life Scarface and you will come up missing for fu*kin with dude. Thats real talk TX n*ggas know what Im talkin about. You from so basically Rap A Lot is like the TX Supreme Team.

And Ro can lyrically murda Bank$
get the fu*k outta here nobodies interested in your hood tales.
 09-13-2007, 02:16 PM         #90
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after i type this yall should close this thread.

in the words of pimp c z-ro might not be sh*t to y'all be he that truth in that texas.
 09-13-2007, 02:18 PM         #91
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at n*ggas saying sh*t like "Z-Ro is top 5, or Z-Ro is top 10, or Z-Ro >>>>_____"

Only on boxden yall n*ggas is clowns
 09-13-2007, 02:22 PM         #92
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
after i type this yall should close this thread.

in the words of pimp c z-ro might not be sh*t to y'all be he that truth in that texas.
Pimp C only gets respect in the south. so whoever he's talkin to he might as well save his breath.nobody cares who Pimp C co-signs
 09-13-2007, 02:24 PM         #93
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
at n*ggas saying sh*t like "Z-Ro is top 5, or Z-Ro is top 10, or Z-Ro >>>>_____"

Only on boxden yall n*ggas is clowns
Texas must of just got the internet huh NESS?? yesterday it was Cham and today ppl are sayin Pac is the only 1 better then ZRO
 09-13-2007, 02:25 PM         #94
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Texas must of just got the internet huh NESS?? yesterday it was Cham and today ppl are sayin Pac is the only 1 better then ZRO
Good point one second yall as d*ckriding Cham but now Z-Ro is the best in texas? Did Scarface pass away or something?

n*ggas are real funny
 09-13-2007, 02:28 PM         #95
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
Pimp C only gets respect in the south. so whoever he's talkin to he might as well save his breath.nobody cares who Pimp C co-signs
dude don't you realize the same way you feel about masta ace is the same way people feel about z-ro and pimp c.

fact is z-ro and pimp c has the whole south and i guarantee more people probably like ugk and z-ro than masta ace do masta ace probably don't have twenty people in ny that know or like him.
 09-13-2007, 02:35 PM         #96
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
n*ggas just showin ignorance
 10 years ago '06        #97
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 GrimeyMofo said:
Z-Ro >>>> Lloyd Banks......:sleepy:
^^^^^^^^
 10 years ago '05        #98
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
I KNOW WHO ZRO is just don't know ALOT about him. like i said he basically falls into Budden catagory. but these retards are puttin him in the same breath as Pac is to funny
for the record if I recommended a list of songs for you to get that would help you understand why people are doing that, would you therefore listen to them and in turn maybe realize that z-ro is on some other sh*t?

i understand you putting him in a Budden catagory. (meaning to me, everyone is hypin him and you just absolutely don't know why because you havnt heard much from him.) but theres a lot of unnecesary hate in this thread about him. Let me say this, Pac is my personal all time favorite. No Z-ro is not on the same level as him, but to me hes the closest living person running with pac. Its not even that their styles are all that similar, its just that the energy that you get when you listen to Me Against the World album is damn near the same as you would get from I'm Still Livin' or Look at What You Done to Me. i'm not saying there the same, but they've both been through a lot of real sh*t and their music reflects that.

I don't know why he doesn't have much exposure. It seems like most of his exposure is word of mouth because he doesn't have that many videos and what not. hes definitely better than some of the artist thats made it from houston.

so thats just my opinion, i can't speak for everyone ,but thats how i feel about 'Ro. don't be acting like i'm some random a.ss fan boy, either lol. i've been listenin to some z-ro for a little while now when my room mate put me on to him.
 10 years ago '04        #99
profit 
space
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 123 123
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
okay so jay-z didnt call up ugk to be on big pimpin? thats east coast homie
and everybody gets love on the west so what u said was irrelvant

but pimp c been lookin like a clown imo lately i mean he just trying to generate buzz for the album to sale more

remember when pimp c didnt want to be in the mainstream ? now this n*gga on danm near everything with off the wall comments
 09-13-2007, 02:47 PM         #100
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its just retarded to comparte these two.....2 totally different rappers and styles....although i'd much rather hear ro....and its not because i'm from Texas lol.....its just like i said.....you cant understand Banks with his mumbling....his whole style is boring......he's truthfully just a 50 sidekick. He's not on Ro's level......and no to the ignorant ones i'm not saying Ro is great....just saying he is surley better than Lloyd Banks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy