LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
258 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 11:40 AM         #61
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
I KNOW WHO ZRO is just don't know ALOT about him. like i said he basically falls into Budden catagory. but these retards are puttin him in the same breath as Pac is to funny
Dude your an idiot, all I said is that Tupac's music motivates me a lot, I can listen to it and my mood can seriously change, I guess that's kind of hard for you to understand. I feel like Z-Ro's music has a similar impact to me personally, not to the general public, fu*k that sh*t I have a mind of my own. I don't judge an artists content by the # of records he sells and who is feeling him and who is not feeling him.

Z-Ro is the truth.

Last edited by Victor $weet; 09-13-2007 at 11:41 AM..
 09-13-2007, 11:45 AM         #62
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Dude your an idiot, all I said is that Tupac's music motivates me a lot, I can listen to it and my mood can seriously change, I guess that's kind of hard for you to understand. I feel like Z-Ro's music has a similar impact to me personally, not to the general public, fu*k that sh*t I have a mind of my own. I don't judge an artists content by the # of records he sells and who is feeling him and who is not feeling him.

Z-Ro is the truth.

you wouldn't know the truth if i showed you the DNA test proving your mom put pin holes in my condoms.

i don't care what they sell either but it's funny southern cats always bring up who's on top when it comes to TI,Luda,Wayne,Jeezy and never show the East underground artist any respect now that they have cats not gettin their respect they wanna talk about skill

BTW. i didn't say you I said retards glad you know who you are

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-13-2007 at 11:46 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #63
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
i like trae and havent heard a lot of material from ro but he sounded like trae a bit so i fu*ks wit that

banks cant even fu*k with the young banks now he straight garbage now he imitate 50 like a mofo

not to mention n*ggas talkin bout outkast albums arent hip hop
when they let kanye and pharell get away with basically the same sh*t singing to diff types of beats

in a game when most ppl cry for diversity and say hip hop is dead they slander what little creativtivity n*ggas still bring to the table

without kast n*ggas wouldnt even respect da south how dare u say they aint hip hop when every n*gga in the game rite now got one of thier albums u sir are a fu*king imbisle for that bullsh*t comment
 09-13-2007, 11:53 AM         #64
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
when they let kanye and pharell get away with basically the same sh*t singing to diff types of beats

in a game when most ppl cry for diversity and say hip hop is dead they slander what little creativtivity n*ggas still bring to the table

without kast n*ggas wouldnt even respect da south how dare u say they aint hip hop when every n*gga in the game rite now got one of thier albums u sir are a fu*king imbisle for that bullsh*t comment

co sign
 09-13-2007, 11:56 AM         #65
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
you wouldn't know the truth if i showed you the DNA test proving your mom put pin holes in my condoms.

i don't care what they sell either but it's funny southern cats always bring up who's on top when it comes to TI,Luda,Wayne,Jeezy and never show the East underground artist any respect now that they have cats not gettin their respect they wanna talk about skill
I love all good music, I don't pay attention to where they from. That sh*t has no influence on me one bit, that's ignorance. Apparently you don't even listen to the music if you don't like the artist's name.

Oh yeah, and your attempt at a joke was extravagantly witless and unfunny, only reason I ever responded to you in the first place is because it seems that you obviously like some good music judging by your avy, but honestly the more you post in this thread, the more foolish you look.
 09-13-2007, 11:58 AM         #66
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no hate but if you talkin lyrical ability and if they weree goin at each ther battleing....banks hands down.even if you a z-ro fan which is coo you gotta understand that banks would work him
 09-13-2007, 11:58 AM         #67
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro>>>Banks....Go give his sh*t a few more spins fam...Dude puts his heart into his records and he's a street dude on top of that...Banks just spews out any kind ole sh*t that he thinks sounds good........
 09-13-2007, 12:00 PM         #68
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:

Hmmm, you lost me whenever you decided to put words in my mouth and say that I personally let Kanye & Pharrell "get away" with basically the same sh*t. Where did I say that? If your gonna argue with someone, you've gotta be logical. That comment alone made everything else you said invalid, to say the least. Where in the post did I ever even mention Kanye West or Pharrell??

Maybe you should just completely rethink your argument, and try again.

09-13-2007, 12:36 PM         #69
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
the main reason he dont get no shine because he isnt commercial like the others except ugk..not knocking the others but hes as a real of a rapper as it gets

- I found me
- Let me live my life
- "Mo City Don live" see the love
- I hate you
LoL @ you Tom Brady a.ss n*ggaz co-signing this wack sh*t, LMAO!!!!!

The n*gga ain't NEVER went platinum aaaand you Z-RO geeks better not

come in here talkin' that "he went platinum in the hood sh*t", I don't

wanna hear it! They probably sell that n*gga album in dope spots and

liquor stores an' sh*t.
 09-13-2007, 12:39 PM         #70
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
z-ro provided a hot hook and two hot verses from the dopest song of 2006....

^^^^^^
 09-13-2007, 12:45 PM         #71
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
z-ro provided a hot hook and two hot verses from the dopest song of 2006....

^^^^^^
:applause::applause::applause: REAL sh*t!!!

Never seen that video before, but I fu*king LOVE that song. @ Ro blazin' up a blunt....how can y'all not feel this sh*t???
 10 years ago '04        #72
profit 
space
space
space
 Blue Cartwright said:

liquor stores an' sh*t.

u lost all cred for saying that if sales mean talent 50 the greatest rapper ever

ive never seen a vid for zro because he stay locked up
 10 years ago '05        #73
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
more like the other way around.

z-ro>________ANYONE except maybe pac.

theres no one in the game touching him on any level right now. on a work ethic level, a concept level, a flow level, anything.
 10 years ago '04        #74
profit 
space
space
space
 Victor $weet said:
Hmmm, you lost me whenever you decided to put words in my mouth and say that I personally let Kanye & Pharrell "get away" with basically the same sh*t. Where did I say that? If your gonna argue with someone, you've gotta be logical. That comment alone made everything else you said invalid, to say the least. Where in the post did I ever even mention Kanye West or Pharrell??

Maybe you should just completely rethink your argument, and try again.

im saying the whole gen of fans now n*ggas just bandwagon jumpers before nas came out no one was constantly saying hiphop is dead

hip hop is stale and kast show divesity they do diff type of projects that make them stand out and still be relevant to the hiphop scene now
 10 years ago '05        #75
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Blue Cartwright said:

liquor stores an' sh*t.
i could care less about sales, z-ro is the rawest out. its a shame hes only recognized in the south.
 10 years ago '07        #76
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
Z-RO is the best rapper in Texas.
fu*k a n*gga named banks
 09-13-2007, 01:26 PM         #77
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
I love all good music, I don't pay attention to where they from. That sh*t has no influence on me one bit, that's ignorance. Apparently you don't even listen to the music if you don't like the artist's name.

Oh yeah, and your attempt at a joke was extravagantly witless and unfunny, only reason I ever responded to you in the first place is because it seems that you obviously like some good music judging by your avy, but honestly the more you post in this thread, the more foolish you look.
you thought i was being a prick when i ask that question about his name??

nah fam I was seriously askin why he named himself Z-Ro. that's not a logical question? i have listened to dude he's okay. i don't know everything about him but nowhere do you see me hatin on him.

but ppl (not just you ) wanna put him in the catagory with Pac and Face dude ain't even fu*kin with Mos Def or Budden and ppl act like he's GREAT when everything I heard from him was dope but none of it was GROUNDBREAKING. HE's BIG IN THE SOUTH AND THE WEST.but PAC AND FACE ARE LEGENDS this dude is more local then universal.
 09-13-2007, 01:27 PM         #78
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eeee87 said:
Z-RO is the best rapper in Texas.
fu*k a n*gga named banks
Scarface :sick:

being the best rapper in Texas is like being the smartest kid on the short bus
 09-13-2007, 01:30 PM         #79
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
ppl (not just you ) wanna put him in the catagory with Pac and Face dude ain't even fu*kin with Mos Def or Budden and ppl act like he's GREAT when everything I heard from him was dope but none of it was GROUNDBREAKING. HE's BIG IN THE SOUTH AND THE WEST.but PAC AND FACE ARE LEGENDS this dude is more local then universal.
We are obviously going in circles so I'm just gonna quote myself again...

Victor $weet said:
 09-13-2007, 01:35 PM         #80
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
We are obviously going in circles so I'm just gonna quote myself again...
are you fu*kin ZRO??? cause you gettin emotional

I said NOT JUST YOU. so stop takin it personal. you ain't the only one tryin to suck dudes d*ck

more like the other way around.

z-ro>________ANYONE except maybe pac.

theres no one in the game touching him on any level right now. on a work ethic level, a concept level, a flow level, anything.

POST #80 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

got it test tube baby?

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-13-2007 at 01:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
127 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy