LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 10:38 AM         #41
B-B-Style  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE TRUTH

Victor $weet said:
Wow, you guys are fu*king idiots, and PLEASE take offense to that, I'm serious. Most of you take one sentence or comment out of a post and don't tie it into the entire statement.....first off, let me say that I thought we were talking about the current state of hip-hop, right? OutKast ain't went plat in this CURRENT STATE, I dunno if you noticed, but in hip-hop, 3 years is a long a.ss fu*king time, think about it. Not to mention The Love Below/Idlewild were not hip-hop albums. If you think that bullsh*t is hip-hop then your an idiot and you should never post ever again. And to the dude who said the artists are the ones trying to make a quick buck, how come everytime dope rappers like iunno, Saigon or Papoose try to go mainstream by dropping singles with real sh*t they are forced to push their albums back or redo singles?

Chamillionaire is the exception.

Z-Ro don't get shine because he don't make club songs, but if you are seriously tryna say any of those n*ggas are better rappers than him, you need to be fu*king smacked.

I swear t's impossible to try to have a logical conversation with y'all n*ggas cuz you motherfu*kers are dumb as rocks, expand your fu*king minds people!

P.S. Oh yea props to dude who said Z-Ro is the closest thing to 2Pac, I've always thought he was similar when it comes to motivational type sh*t....
 10 years ago '05        #42
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
that n*gga Z-Ro and Trae is the truth n*gga. Both of them be murderin tracks especially ones with the screwed samples in the back.
 09-13-2007, 10:50 AM         #43
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
z ro not as known as papoose?

dude nobody fu*kin gives a sh*t about a papoose...

"i dont need no help my n*gga, i can do bad on my own"
 09-13-2007, 10:51 AM         #44
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Wow, you guys are fu*king idiots, and PLEASE take offense to that, I'm serious. Most of you take one sentence or comment out of a post and don't tie it into the entire statement.....first off, let me say that I thought we were talking about the current state of hip-hop, right? OutKast ain't went plat in this CURRENT STATE, I dunno if you noticed, but in hip-hop, 3 years is a long a.ss fu*king time, think about it. Not to mention The Love Below/Idlewild were not hip-hop albums. If you think that bullsh*t is hip-hop then your an idiot and you should never post ever again. And to the dude who said the artists are the ones trying to make a quick buck, how come everytime dope rappers like iunno, Saigon or Papoose try to go mainstream by dropping singles with real sh*t they are forced to push their albums back or redo singles?

Chamillionaire is the exception.

And to the dude who mentioned T.I., Lil' Wayne and Young Jeezy. I'm so glad you mentioned them.....cuz it just makes my point even clearer. Now go listen to ALL of their old sh*t, then listen to their new sh*t. There's no comparison, that goes for all three of them n*ggas, Jeezy's sh*t from the late 90's early 2000's, Lil Wayne's sh*t from late 90's, T.I.'s first album <---All of that sh*t has changed, some say it's gotten better, some say it's gotten worse, that's strictly an opinion thing.

Z-Ro don't get shine because he don't make club songs, but if you are seriously tryna say any of those n*ggas are better rappers than him, you need to be fu*king smacked.

I swear t's impossible to try to have a logical conversation with y'all n*ggas cuz you motherfu*kers are dumb as rocks, expand your fu*king minds people!

P.S. Oh yea props to dude who said Z-Ro is the closest thing to 2Pac, I've always thought he was similar when it comes to motivational type sh*t....

n*gga stop talkin tough.this is the internet nobody is impressed with you talkin like your hardbody. i wasn't implying their better then ZRO. i'll be the first to tell you I don't know much about him. MY POINT IS YOU BLAME OLD WHITE PPL FOR HIM NOT GETTING SHINE ,but it's THE SAME WHITE PPL THAT SHOW THE SOUTH ALL THE LOVE.. so basically my point is the south ain't running hiphop old whitemen are.so you know TI,Wayne,Rick Ross and Jeezy suck and the only reason they're hot is old white men. why don't any heavy weights from the south collab with him??

he don't make club songs :rolleyes: either does Cham,Nas,Common,Royce,Kweli and they all have BIGGER FAN BASES THEN DUDE. all these dudes make some kinda noise NATIONWIDE, but ZRO is a local a.ss rapper. most rappers that been around for 10 years have a following everywhere not just local. dude been around 10 years and his movement is in his region and some people in the midwest..how good can he be?? how relatable can his music be when he's FAILED to take his message to another level?

his music might be similar to Pac but his influence is NON EXISTANT next to Pac
 09-13-2007, 10:54 AM         #45
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
n*gga stop talkin tough.this is the internet nobody is impressed with you talkin like your hardbody. i wasn't implying their better then ZRO. i'll be the first to tell you I don't know much about him. MY POINT IS YOU BLAME OLD WHITE PPL FOR HIM NOT GETTING SHINE ,but it's THE SAME WHITE PPL THAT SHOW THE SOUTH ALL THE LOVE.. so basically my point is the south ain't running hiphop old whitemen are.so you know TI,Wayne,Rick Ross and Jeezy suck and the only reason they're hot is old white men. why don't any heavy weights from the south collab with him??

he don't make club songs :rolleyes: either does Cham,Nas,Common,Royce,Kweli and they all have BIGGER FAN BASES THEN DUDE. all these dudes make some kinda noise NATIONWIDE, but ZRO is a local a.ss rapper. most rappers that been around for 10 years have a following everywhere not just local. dude been around 10 years and his movement is in his region and some people in the midwest..how good can he be?? how relatable can his music be when he's FAILED to take his message to another level?

his music might be similar to Pac but his influence is NON EXISTANT next to Pac
@ Chamillionaire don't make club songs, not to be a d*ck, but I stopped reading after that.....:sleepy:
 09-13-2007, 10:54 AM         #46
Mr.KnowitAll  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again, Z-Ro is not in it for the fame
 09-13-2007, 10:56 AM         #47
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
z ro not as known as papoose?

dude nobody fu*kin gives a sh*t about a papoose...

"i dont need no help my n*gga, i can do bad on my own"

thats what i said f*g**t. you from Texas of course your cordaroy wearin a.ss know who he is. Papoose has collabo's with Busta,Nas,Snoop...
it's not about who cares about them you dumb fu*k it's about who knows about him. NOBODY knows who ZRO is and he been around for 10 years
wheres his collabo's??? Lil Flip

i don't give a fu*k about any rapper just their music. and I'm not doggin dude I'm just curious why he gets NO SHINE outside the south.

If you haven't noticed 90% of the cats in here defending him are from Texas which means he's local
 09-13-2007, 10:58 AM         #48
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
@ Chamillionaire don't make club songs, not to be a d*ck, but I stopped reading after that.....:sleepy:
I ain't never heard Chamillionaire get played in the club. EVER :rolleyes:
 09-13-2007, 11:00 AM         #49
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
z-ro ------>>>Gunit...for the ppl that tell me zro sux tell me what songs and i'll give you one that will have you like damn..zro is something serious yall talk about real hip hop well zro is that dude..
 09-13-2007, 11:06 AM         #50
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Im in the Midwest and NOBODY knows or cares who Papoose is, but best believe almost every head from the C.O. to Cleveland can tell you about Z-Ro
nobody know who Papoose is?? no -one heard the Touch it Remix :rolleyes:

why ain't ZRO got 1 video if so many ppl are feelin him?
why every1 else from the south gettin shine except him??
why ppl from the south gettin shine Cham,Paul wall,UGK,Wayne,Luda,TI none of them put him on? atleast a collabo would give him shine?

ZRO = the down south Joe Budden

you mad

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-13-2007 at 11:08 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #51
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
^^ one because music videos aren't free. and because he's always in jail. but if you look it up he's on the draped up video with bun and he has one from awhile back.

and whoever said chamillionaire makes club songs should k!ll themselves:hang:

Last edited by homicyde; 09-13-2007 at 11:14 AM..
 09-13-2007, 11:14 AM         #52
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 homicyde said:
^^ one because music videos ain't free. and because he's always in jail. but if you look it up he's on the draped up video with bun and he has one from awhile back.

and whoever said chamillionaire makes club songs should k!ll themselves:hang:
does he spit on draped up?? shyne is in Jail every1 knows who he is and he has 2 albums
 09-13-2007, 11:15 AM         #53
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also would like to say that I don't understand why y'all say no mainstream artists have tried to make collaborations with Z-Ro...

Bun B, Juvenile, Scarface, Twista, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Mike Jones, Devin The Dude, Pimp C, Paul Wall have all made songs with Z-Ro......

Just thought I'd add that....
 09-13-2007, 11:22 AM         #54
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet dude JUST heard of Z-Ro And this clown is LATE about him dissing Banks, thats old sh*t.....

And Banks is garbage
 09-13-2007, 11:23 AM         #55
MeAndMyRobot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
Z-Ro >>>> Lloyd Banks......
True story.
 09-13-2007, 11:25 AM         #56
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
you ever heard the song "Get Throwed" ? did you ever listen to "Underground Kingz" or "Pimpalation"? you ever hear the "Nolia Clap" remix? he's also done a few songs with Cham & Paul. it just seems like your one of those close minded up North cats that stay sh*tting on everything thats not from your area.
no thats what the south do.I know I got ppl down south and they don't listen to up north sh*t AT ALL. where did I sh*t on dude? when I say collabo's I don't mean songs that get no exposure. I mean songs like the UGK and Kast. Kast International Playas is puttin UGK all over the radio. why don't any1 do it for ZRO? why don't Cham get ZRO on a single instead of Slick Rick or another 1 with Krazie Bone?
 09-13-2007, 11:31 AM         #57
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
NOBODY knows who ZRO is and he been around for 10 years
wheres his collabo's??? Lil Flip

i don't give a fu*k about any rapper just their music. and I'm not doggin dude I'm just curious why he gets NO SHINE outside the south.

If you haven't noticed 90% of the cats in here defending him are from Texas which means he's local
thats the promblem with music today just because a n*gga got major deal ppl a.ssume that hes better than rappers without a major deal..just because you havent heard of the n*gga has nothing to do with how good zro is..to keep it real zro is lazy and dont care about shine if he worked as hard as trae you would know who zro is
 09-13-2007, 11:33 AM         #58
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-RO - From the South (Feat. Paul Wall and Lil Flip)

Z-RO Vs The World > _______________

cant believe theres so much hate here for the man. When i first peeped his sh*t back in 2001, i thought he was a standout. Dude had words of 2pac-esque shine, could flow as fast as twista with some sh*t, and could legitimately sing hooks etc. Thats a complete package IMO.
 09-13-2007, 11:33 AM         #59
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
thats the promblem with music today just because a n*gga got major deal ppl a.ssume that hes better than rappers without a major deal..just because you havent heard of the n*gga has nothing to do with how good zro is..to keep it real zro is lazy and dont care about shine if he worked as hard as trae you would know who zro is
I KNOW WHO ZRO is just don't know ALOT about him. like i said he basically falls into Budden catagory. but these retards are puttin him in the same breath as Pac is to funny
 09-13-2007, 11:39 AM         #60
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
nobody know who Papoose is?? no -one heard the Touch it Remix :rolleyes:

why ain't ZRO got 1 video if so many ppl are feelin him?
why every1 else from the south gettin shine except him??
why ppl from the south gettin shine Cham,Paul wall,UGK,Wayne,Luda,TI none of them put him on? atleast a collabo would give him shine?

ZRO = the down south Joe Budden

you mad
the main reason he dont get no shine because he isnt commercial like the others except ugk..not knocking the others but hes as a real of a rapper as it gets

- I found me
- Let me live my life
- "Mo City Don live" see the love
- I hate you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago