LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 09:31 AM         #21
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Little Brother and OutKast together havent sold enough records to go platinum COMBINED in the last 3-4 years, where you been?

And I mean it's political as in, the people who control what comes out of the south and what gets the most promotion are old white men who know nothing nor care about real n*ggas and real n*gga sh*t. They just tryna make a quick buck off pop sh*t, kinda like the 80's...only difference is now there is no message in the music...

But yeah, since those folks decide what comes out, they basically have control over what the general population gets to hear, not everybody visits Boxden, you feel me?

who said anything about sales ??? Lil Brother NEVER WENT plat but they get shine.. a cat can sell 200,000 and get Shine...Jim Jones
so when Jeezy,Luda ,TI and Wayne are on top it's not cause they're better but because old white men appointed them as stars??is that what your tellin me?

alotta cats from the south gettin shine NEVER WENT plat so what does shine got to do with sales? how do all the wack cats get a video but ZRO don't. and you ignored my other question why he named himself ZRO??sounds to much like zero
 10 years ago '06        #22
kappamayn 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
mane yall some fools, ro a legend down south --lyrically wreckin an representin the struggle..his flow sh*ts all over lil boy banks that boy sound like he sleepin on the mic an dookien his draws at the same time. shame on you for comparing probably the closest thing to pac we got to some ol boring a.ss wack banks an pappoosay
 09-13-2007, 09:34 AM         #23
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
...sho nuff?...there was this double album in '03...and uh...they did bout 13 on that patna...
dude said Outkast ain't been plat.. no sh*t they ain't dropped nothin and last time they did they went diamond
 10 years ago '07        #24
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 2684 2684
go listen to z-ro past albums and past mixtapes and u still think he suck you lame..... dude is the truth
 10 years ago '04        #25
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 1595 1595
 Bone Diddles said:
z-ro is top 10

whutchu aint know???????

fu*k outta here thinkin lloyd banks can fu*k with him in any way, dumbass n*gga
I Concur & Prop!
 09-13-2007, 09:36 AM         #26
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kappamayn said:
mane yall some fools, ro a legend down south --lyrically wreckin an representin the struggle..his flow sh*ts all over lil boy banks that boy sound like he sleepin on the mic an dookien his draws at the same time. shame on you for comparing probably the closest thing to pac we got to some ol boring a.ss wack banks an pappoosay
thats how cats up north feel when ppl like TI,Jeezy and Wayne say they the best when we got cats like Kweli,Mos Def,Black Thought and Pharoah Monch spittin the real.

now when it comes to y'all underground artist the only thing that matter is skill double standards are childish :rolleyes:
 09-13-2007, 09:51 AM         #27
Mr.KnowitAll  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-Ro is not in it for the fame
 09-13-2007, 09:57 AM         #28
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro's fu*kin that dude,I dont even comprehend a "Hip Hop fan" that could even say he's wack - that dude got music for everything + Hes not like all these random acts these days - Give fu*king credit where its dew forreal.
 10 years ago '05        #29
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
dude said Outkast ain't been plat.. no sh*t they ain't dropped nothin and last time they did they went diamond
Aha, I'm saying.

Whoever said that Outkast & Little Brother ain't went platinum together, smack his moms for having such a stupid kid.

"Yeah we went diamond but that ain't mean sh*t" - Andre

*takes away his hip hop pass*
 10 years ago '04        #30
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
my personal question is - see him at what???

Because considering longevity, concepts, and song making --- Z-Ro wins hands down. Lyrical ability & multis, might go to Lloyd Banks. But Z-Ro is ill, if you're into his style of music.

Yall young cats, need to research on him. He's well known and well sold independently in the Texas area; like others, he's come up the DJ Screw crew ranks; he was one of the first indie texas artists to get nationwide distribution; he's been putting out retail cds for 9 years (since 1998). His 11th retail album "POWER: King of the Ghetto 2K7" came out in early May. He prolly ain't top 5-10 in my eyes, but he's a good artist, and has some deep stuff to talk about. He does a little of his own production as well. Recently, he's been in and out of prison for dumb sh*t, but he's actually a nice, humble, pretty smart dude.

I'm also a little biased too; Mike Dean & I co-produced a remix track ('Man Cry') for his album "Still Livin'" [which was also used for Scarface's "My Homies 2" album].
 10 years ago '04        #31
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,024 | Props total: 2559 2559
 Victor $weet said:
Little Brother and OutKast together havent sold enough records to go platinum COMBINED in the last 3-4 years, where you been?

And I mean it's political as in, the people who control what comes out of the south and what gets the most promotion are old white men who know nothing nor care about real n*ggas and real n*gga sh*t. They just tryna make a quick buck off pop sh*t, kinda like the 80's...only difference is now there is no message in the music...

But yeah, since those folks decide what comes out, they basically have control over what the general population gets to hear, not everybody visits Boxden, you feel me?
wow that was a really stupid statement...correct me if im wrong, arent most headed by black execs? black a&r's?...and the artists making the pop sh*t are the ones trying to make a quick buck...go to underground hiphop shpws anywhere in the country chances are its 70% white...that white exec sh*t dont fly nowadays...stop making excuses for southern artists putting out garbage...TI and WAYNE included...im pretty sure outkast put out 2 multi plat albums in the past 5 years...and a gold soundtrack
 10 years ago '06        #32
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
Yeah what eva nuccas that nigg zro aint that fu*kin hot I listened to him while I lived in LA/TX area. him trae yall act like they that hottness....no only if u from that southern region will u think they nice on the mic...in my op they can't even fu*k wit k!lla mike..and yes he aint fu*kin wit banks but I do like that I hate u bi*ch song that's a nice track and some joints off that album he did wit lil flip..but that's it!!!!!!
 09-13-2007, 10:18 AM         #33
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom Line- Z-RO sucks!

Lloyd Banks > Z-RO hands down!
 09-13-2007, 10:20 AM         #34
B-B-Style  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Pac>Z-Ro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

and about the comment that it's just the south that listens to Z-Ro
I'm from EUROPE (Bosna)

ADDICTED2FRESH said:
if Z-RO so hot why the south don't give him no shine??

no hate but what kinda name is ZeRO??
this is the reason behind the name

Z-Ro said:
According to the dictionary the word zero is a numerical symbol that represents the absolute absence of any quantity or magnitude. It is the lowest possible point or degree, nothing, zilch, nada, nil. Over the years the word zero has come to represent the average brother struggling to survive in the wake of devastating poverty and institutional racism that has regulate young Black men to the bottom of Americas socio-economic latter; hence the reason why Houston native and Rap-A-Lot latest rap sensation Z-RO chose the numerical symbol for his stage moniker. I come from nothing, says Z-RO. Didnt have nothing and couldnt see nothing up ahead. Everything was just nothing. So I told myself a long time ago that I am going to adopt the name of nothing and make something with it. I took that name to keep me grounded and to remind me of where I came from and to respect my blessings right now so I dont go back that way.

Mr.KnowitAll said:
Z-Ro is not in it for the fame

SmokeyTheBlunt said:
when Banks survives 10 + years in the rap game call me. at people comparing a mixtape rapper with corny punchlines to a REAL artist. Banks is alright, but he isnt comparable to this generation's Scarface
 IRemainRaw said:
Z-ro's fu*kin that dude,I dont even comprehend a "Hip Hop fan" that could even say he's wack - that dude got music for everything + Hes not like all these random acts these days - Give fu*king credit where its dew forreal.
 Victor $weet said:
You serious?? Do you even know who Z-Ro is?

Ain't no way you actually have listened to his music and be talkin' the sh*t you talkin'.....I ain't sayin' Lloyd Banks is a bad rapper or nothin' but he ain't even on the same level as Ro n*gga, getcha game up, your thread lost.....
 kappamayn said:

Last edited by B-B-Style; 09-13-2007 at 10:35 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #35
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
i dont like z-ro but i have WAY more respect for dude then lloyd banks will ever have from me... i mean i dont really dislike z-ro either even though im contradicting myself lol... i just dont really listen to his albums the most ive listened to him was on that old cd w/ lil flip "kings of the south" or whatever its called... hes real and i respect him for it ... i also listen to him on features
 09-13-2007, 10:23 AM         #36
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn what happened to Bernie Mac, he look like he took a ride to the land of H
 10 years ago '07        #37
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
 Blue Cartwright said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^^^
Look @ this n*gga panse, LoL!!!!!
what the fu*k is panse?
 09-13-2007, 10:34 AM         #38
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
...sho nuff?...there was this double album in '03...and uh...they did bout 13 on that patna...
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
who said anything about sales ??? Lil Brother NEVER WENT plat but they get shine.. a cat can sell 200,000 and get Shine...Jim Jones
so when Jeezy,Luda ,TI and Wayne are on top it's not cause they're better but because old white men appointed them as stars??is that what your tellin me?

alotta cats from the south gettin shine NEVER WENT plat so what does shine got to do with sales? how do all the wack cats get a video but ZRO don't. and you ignored my other question why he named himself ZRO??sounds to much like zero
 patt24 said:
wow that was a really stupid statement...correct me if im wrong, arent most headed by black execs? black a&r's?...and the artists making the pop sh*t are the ones trying to make a quick buck...go to underground hiphop shpws anywhere in the country chances are its 70% white...that white exec sh*t dont fly nowadays...stop making excuses for southern artists putting out garbage...TI and WAYNE included...im pretty sure outkast put out 2 multi plat albums in the past 5 years...and a gold soundtrack

Wow, you guys are fu*king idiots, and PLEASE take offense to that, I'm serious. Most of you take one sentence or comment out of a post and don't tie it into the entire statement.....first off, let me say that I thought we were talking about the current state of hip-hop, right? OutKast ain't went plat in this CURRENT STATE, I dunno if you noticed, but in hip-hop, 3 years is a long a.ss fu*king time, think about it. Not to mention The Love Below/Idlewild were not hip-hop albums. If you think that bullsh*t is hip-hop then your an idiot and you should never post ever again. And to the dude who said the artists are the ones trying to make a quick buck, how come everytime dope rappers like iunno, Saigon or Papoose try to go mainstream by dropping singles with real sh*t they are forced to push their albums back or redo singles?

Chamillionaire is the exception.

And to the dude who mentioned T.I., Lil' Wayne and Young Jeezy. I'm so glad you mentioned them.....cuz it just makes my point even clearer. Now go listen to ALL of their old sh*t, then listen to their new sh*t. There's no comparison, that goes for all three of them n*ggas, Jeezy's sh*t from the late 90's early 2000's, Lil Wayne's sh*t from late 90's, T.I.'s first album <---All of that sh*t has changed, some say it's gotten better, some say it's gotten worse, that's strictly an opinion thing. Bottom line is their music has changed and their album sales have risen...

Z-Ro don't get shine because he don't make club songs, but if you are seriously tryna say any of those n*ggas are better rappers than him, you need to be fu*king smacked.

I swear t's impossible to try to have a logical conversation with y'all n*ggas cuz you motherfu*kers are dumb as rocks, expand your fu*king minds people!

P.S. Oh yea props to dude who said Z-Ro is the closest thing to 2Pac, I've always thought he was similar when it comes to motivational type sh*t....

Last edited by Victor $weet; 09-13-2007 at 10:49 AM..
 09-13-2007, 10:35 AM         #39
eXpo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B-B-Style said:
2Pac>Z-Ro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

and about the comment that it's just the south that listens to Z-Ro
I'm from EUROPE (Bosna)

this is the reason behind the name
 09-13-2007, 10:36 AM         #40
Crazee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, Z-Ro is not as known as Saigon or Papoose..................near you.

But if you anywhere in the South and Midwest, people know him.

It's a regional thing...everyone in the Chi knows who Traxster is but do y'all? Exactly. I really doubt as many people know Sai and Pappoose as you think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy