LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!

most viewed right now
 173
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 114
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 07:34 AM         #1
7400 pageviews
217 comments


Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!
 

 

[pic - click to view]



^^^^^^^^
Look @ this n*gga panse, LoL!!!!!

He look like the n*gga from "Reading Rainbow", LoL!

Ol' Levar Burton lookin' behind........



[pic - click to view]


217 comments for "LoL! @ Z-Ro thinking he can see Lloyd Banks!"

 09-13-2007, 07:39 AM         #2
LADY DZY23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zro dat dude
 10 years ago '04        #3
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
that n*gga lookin like big mike from making the band 4 lol
 09-13-2007, 07:44 AM         #4
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LADY DZY23 said:
zro dat dude
Nah, he sucks.
 10 years ago '05        #5
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
smh, it's plenty n*ggas that will murder you for talking down on Ro in Texas...jokes aside he's a real n*gga.
 09-13-2007, 08:07 AM         #6
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldgrill910 said:
smh, it's plenty n*ggas that will murder you for talking down on Ro in Texas...jokes aside he's a real n*gga.
LoL @ you! You act like Z-RO John Gotti or something, fu*k outta here!

Plus being a real n*gga don't make you a good rapper, LoL!
 09-13-2007, 08:42 AM         #7
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
z-ro is top 10

whutchu aint know???????

fu*k outta here thinkin lloyd banks can fu*k with him in any way, dumbass n*gga
 09-13-2007, 08:46 AM         #8
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
Nah, he sucks.
You serious?? Do you even know who Z-Ro is?

Ain't no way you actually have listened to his music and be talkin' the sh*t you talkin'.....I ain't sayin' Lloyd Banks is a bad rapper or nothin' but he ain't even on the same level as Ro n*gga, getcha game up, your thread lost.....
 09-13-2007, 08:58 AM         #9
KillaCam4Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
banks is deff not on the same level as ro. deff on my top 10 & banks dont want it with anyone from rap a lot thats y he never fu*ked with them
 10 years ago '04        #10
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
haha homeboy from queens and dont know bout dude he just thought everyone would back him up on it lol

haha his thread flopped
 09-13-2007, 09:01 AM         #11
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Z-RO so hot why the south don't give him no shine??


no hate but what kinda name is ZeRO??
 09-13-2007, 09:01 AM         #12
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
You serious?? Do you even know who Z-Ro is?

Ain't no way you actually have listened to his music and be talkin' the sh*t you talkin'.....I ain't sayin' Lloyd Banks is a bad rapper or nothin' but he ain't even on the same level as Ro n*gga, getcha game up, your thread lost.....
Nah son, Z-RO not touching Banks in ANY category. Z-RO lost, LoL!!!!!
 09-13-2007, 09:05 AM         #13
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
if Z-RO so hot why the south don't give him no shine??
Most of southern rap is political.....that's why all the mainstream stuff sucks.
Think about it.
 10 years ago '05        #14
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Z-Ro is top 5, no joke or sarcasm.
 09-13-2007, 09:09 AM         #15
ADDICTED2FRESH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Most of southern rap is political.....that's why all the mainstream stuff sucks.
Think about it.
i don't mean mainstream but dude ain't even as known as Papoose or Saigon and they never dropped.

what you mean?? the content of southern rap is political or the sh*t gettin shine is due to politics?? either way dude gets NO buzz outside the south.

why do cats like Lil Brother and Outkast get shine?? all I'm askin is if he's so good why he hasn't been blown up with the south gettin all the play lately?
 10 years ago '04        #16
jdawgkemp 
space
avatar space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
Man Banks would eat homeboy alive, yall n*ggas heard his diss tracks like "It Aint a Secret" and "What Goes Around?" Banks would rip dude a new a**hole...
 09-13-2007, 09:19 AM         #17
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
i don't mean mainstream but dude ain't even as known as Papoose or Saigon and they never dropped.

what you mean?? the content of southern rap is political or the sh*t gettin shine is due to politics?? either way dude gets NO buzz outside the south.

why do cats like Lil Brother and Outkast get shine?? all I'm askin is if he's so good why he hasn't been blown up with the south gettin all the play lately?
Little Brother and OutKast together havent sold enough records to go platinum COMBINED in the last 3-4 years, where you been?

And I mean it's political as in, the people who control what comes out of the south and what gets the most promotion are old white men who know nothing nor care about real n*ggas and real n*gga sh*t. They just tryna make a quick buck off pop sh*t, kinda like the 80's...only difference is now there is no message in the music...

But yeah, since those folks decide what comes out, they basically have control over what the general population gets to hear, not everybody visits Boxden, you feel me?
 09-13-2007, 09:23 AM         #18
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
Nah, he sucks.
...what Z-Ro have you heard...
 09-13-2007, 09:24 AM         #19
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Victor $weet said:
Little Brother and OutKast together havent sold enough records to go platinum COMBINED in the last 3-4 years, where you been?
And I mean it's political as in, the people who control what comes out of the south and what gets the most promotion are old white men who know nothing nor care about real n*ggas and real n*gga sh*t. They just tryna make a quick buck off pop sh*t, kinda like the 80's...only difference is now there is no message in the music...

But yeah, since those folks decide what comes out, they basically have control over what the general population gets to hear, not everybody visits Boxden, you feel me?
...sho nuff?...there was this double album in '03...and uh...they did bout 13 on that patna...
 10 years ago '06        #20
Nugen2384 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Victor $weet said:
Little Brother and OutKast together havent sold enough records to go platinum COMBINED in the last 3-4 years, where you been?

And I mean it's political as in, the people who control what comes out of the south and what gets the most promotion are old white men who know nothing nor care about real n*ggas and real n*gga sh*t. They just tryna make a quick buck off pop sh*t, kinda like the 80's...only difference is now there is no message in the music...

But yeah, since those folks decide what comes out, they basically have control over what the general population gets to hear, not everybody visits Boxden, you feel me?
What you said pretty much some up the current state of the music business. And its not 2/3 artist its affecting, its affecting the entire industry. fu*k ya'll n*ggas and fu*k what ya'll feel but the demise of rap began with the emergence of crunk and that came from the south.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy