Sep13-50 Talks Album Sales; Blames Interscope

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #81
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 896 896
 kuruption81 said:
Bottom line is the better album is winning.
u must be on that homo sh*t.... :thumbsdow
 09-14-2007, 11:25 AM         #82
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retirement
 09-14-2007, 12:03 PM         #83
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ultimate Victory>Rap Murrrrphoia>Underground Kingz>The Real Testament>Curtis/Graduation (Toss Up, depends on how I'm feeling)

Curtis is for when you on some gutta sh*t, Graduation is for when you on some soulful, laidback something I can listen to with my grandma type sh*t. Neither album was amazing... 50's production was better, flow was better than the average 50 and Kanye's lyrics were more potent beats were hella soft.

I have to be in the mood to listen to either or, but right now I kinda like 50 sh*t because of the sonic engineering of it and clarity and that's crazy because I don't even fu*k with 50 at all. I think the dude is a fu*kin arrogant egomaniac, but I respect his hustle. Kanye album is just a humble album so it's nothing really you can say about it, but it sounded rushed like some mixtape sh*t moreso than an album. Both of them had wack singles except "Can't Tell Me Nothing" and "I Get Money" all the rest of there sh*t was hella gay in my opinion.

Curtis - Overall Opinion - 2.8, Lyrics - 2.5, Beats 4
Graduation - Overall Opinion - 2.75 Lyrics - 4, Beats - 2

Well I guess I do like 50's album better, but I wanted Kanye to win on the market because 50's ego is too big, even tho Kanye has one too I like how he was he grown man in the whole situation. I'm just glad I downloaded both because they are not worth the money at all.
 10 years ago '06        #84
mig_ee 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
I feel 50 to a certain degree but numbers dont lie! Secondly hip hop rap and all artist are being sold short due to terrible promotion period! Back in the day everyone knew who was comming out and when. Now people dont know until a week or two before it drops thats wack. Albums are not selling due to labels BS advertisements! This is the problem of all record sales not enough information for the customer concerning records! It bad when Best Buy and Circuit City does more advertisement for the Artist then the record label does LOL!
 10 years ago '04        #85
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 752 752
 HumanCrakk said:
both albums are ok

50s would be a lot better if it had less bangers. every damn track has such a serious bass line that its hard to lisen to the whole cd through. sometimes you need those chilled out story tracks with a calm beat.
kanyes is alright too but nothing specail.
I bought 50's cause i liked it a bit better and I said no matter how trash both these cds were i would buy one of them because they came up with the greatest marketing campaign ive ever seen in rap
thank you sir. i feel you all day, but i love bangers. And 50 got em. put it in the ride and go. but i feel you though.
 10 years ago '04        #86
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 752 752
 King Juels said:
Ultimate Victory>Rap Murrrrphoia>Underground Kingz>The Real Testament>Curtis/Graduation (Toss Up, depends on how I'm feeling)

Curtis is for when you on some gutta sh*t, Graduation is for when you on some soulful, laidback something I can listen to with my grandma type sh*t. Neither album was amazing... 50's production was better, flow was better than the average 50 and Kanye's lyrics were more potent beats were hella soft.

I have to be in the mood to listen to either or, but right now I kinda like 50 sh*t because of the sonic engineering of it and clarity and that's crazy because I don't even fu*k with 50 at all. I think the dude is a fu*kin arrogant egomaniac, but I respect his hustle. Kanye album is just a humble album so it's nothing really you can say about it, but it sounded rushed like some mixtape sh*t moreso than an album. Both of them had wack singles except "Can't Tell Me Nothing" and "I Get Money" all the rest of there sh*t was hella gay in my opinion.

Curtis - Overall Opinion - 2.8, Lyrics - 2.5, Beats 4
Graduation - Overall Opinion - 2.75 Lyrics - 4, Beats - 2

Well I guess I do like 50's album better, but I wanted Kanye to win on the market because 50's ego is too big, even tho Kanye has one too I like how he was he grown man in the whole situation. I'm just glad I downloaded both because they are not worth the money at all.
bx is keepin it real now. i can dig it
 10 years ago '04        #87
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
50 Cent is a thing of the past...just like DMX, Ja Rule and MC Hammer.
 10 years ago '04        #88
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 535 535
fu*k 50's little whining huggies wearin a.ss. Interscope could give a fu*k less what he does. Sure the industry is set up so the rapper gets fu*ked, but 50 and his bullsh*t before the album is what caused his downfall. Let him release an album for every def jam priority, he acts like they care or some sh*t...lmao
 10 years ago '06        #89
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k 50
 10 years ago '04        #90
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Yeah and it was the label's fault that his first album sold 8 mil and not the hard work that he put into the album and establishing his name/brand. Now we can say he is like every other artist who is mad at their sales. Blame the label, that always works. Hey, at least he'll still go platinum, and probably double granted it'll take a few months.
 09-14-2007, 10:33 PM         #91
ExquisiteOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will 50 SHUT THE fu*k UP?!?!?!?!?!?
 10 years ago '05        #92
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,234 | Props total: 1723 1723
It ain't like 50 is doing terrible either. Probably not as good as the first album but its still selling pretty well. Kanye's is doing better though for sure.
 10 years ago '04        #93
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,193 | Props total: 1075 1075
first he's calling it quits talkin bout he's bored with rap, and now he's talkin bout he'll drop an album every time Def Jam does???

this n*gga is all over the place... can't accept a loss for sh*t...
 10 years ago '04        #94
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
 youngen said:
im actualy cheering for 50. he might be wack but at least hes smart. kanye on the other hand is a moron.
Yep it takes a moron to know a moron. The truth of the matter is there are other artists out there that do not sale 1/8 of the records that these guys are selling and their records are better. The fact is you morons have stuck in your heads that these guys i.e. 50cent is a better artist. Case Closed!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy