most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 09:02 PM         #61
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
both albums are ok
they came up with the greatest marketing campaign ive ever seen in rap
n*gga, u stupid
 10 years ago '04        #62
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 CTR said:
why is that? kanye never said he would out sell 50. only jokingly. he was humble about going up agianst 50 cent. saying how it was good for hiphop and blah blah blah. while 50 cent was talking so much sh*t.
True Dat, but it's in dude's nature to cry. Grammys? VMAs? Come on.
 09-13-2007, 09:31 PM         #63
allstarjock_04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 be honest I really dont give a rats @$$ what people think of Kanye. Yes the facts are there he outsold 50 Im not discrediting him there. But 50 really does have an all around better album. Stronger is a weak song. I dont know whats 2 really like about that song. Now "Good Life" is a solid track. But its the only track off Kanye's album I really can say "I dig this song I like this I wouldnt mind listening 2 it over and over again." Its comparable 2 50's "Follow My Lead" But "Stronger" Being compared 2 "Fire" Or "I Get Money" even "Straight 2 The Bank" Just aint holding up against them tracks. Maybe its comparable 2 "Ayo Technology". But them other tracks (50's Songs) they are solid tracks club and street bangers. "Amusement Park" Is also average and "Ill Still k!ll" and "Fully Loaded Clip" are just album fillers that are okay and the rest is garbage. Kanye's "Cant Tell Me Nothing" Is average at best. I dont know 50 has the better album by far less fillers more product hands down. Regardless of what people my think. But they are both crying bi*ches. Lemme tell you this though I garentee ya if they took a pole here the turnout would be different people in the east seem 2 dig Kanye's sound more than 50's and people out in the wild west dig 50's sound better. Just like pac and biggie different sounds different coasts its always been that way. I feel it has a small reason 2 do with it either way its all a matter or person opinion not coasts so fu*k what I said.

Peace
 09-13-2007, 09:35 PM         #64
kallegrabowski 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freeway - Free At Last Nov 13, 2007 / DefJam

Good Luck!
 09-13-2007, 09:52 PM         #65
BLINK45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt fifty bet his career on this? didnt he say if his albums sell less he would retire? what a lil bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #66
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
im actualy cheering for 50. he might be wack but at least hes smart. kanye on the other hand is a moron.
 10 years ago '05        #67
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 518 518
Hahaha
Didnt 50 bet his career..
That n*gga aint that stupid
He took that sh*t bac in a interview my nig
 09-13-2007, 10:04 PM         #68
illmactic101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t gold in a week sound good to me
 09-13-2007, 10:05 PM         #69
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 needs to dry those crocodile tears and just admit that he lost.
 09-13-2007, 10:23 PM         #70
Paralex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YusufSaad said:
50 cent hasnt changed at all.
kanye west has.
consumers(lol) i mean LISTENERS dont wanna hear the same music for 5 years,
Bingo. Exacto. We have a winner. You are right, sir.

Follow My Lead sounds just like Build You Up. And other several songs, I only listened to Curtis not even 1 time, I just skimmed through it.

Graduation is better. It appeals to people who have different tastes in different genres of music. His mix of different genres has generated a bigger fan base.

Last edited by Paralex; 09-13-2007 at 10:25 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #71
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Go Buy Kanye.
 10 years ago '06        #72
yungfresh2def 21 heat pts21
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
i cant wail until saturday comes, to hear what whoo kid says and rest of them on g-unit saturdays on sirius. they kiss 50s a.ss on there
 10 years ago '07        #73
playarabbit 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
Thats just sad that 50 cent is embarrassing himself like that, you hold water until the ship goes down and you never snitch no matter what that's family business
 09-13-2007, 10:54 PM         #74
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playarabbit said:
Thats just sad that 50 cent is embarrassing himself like that, you hold water until the ship goes down and you never snitch no matter what that's family business
50's album deserved to lose but he has a point. Him getting pushed back in my opinion took away any steam he had. I" don't get why a label wouldnt drop a cd at the height of a singles popularity. As soon asI get money started getting hot they should have dropped that sh*t and he would have done a mil in the first week. Same thing happened to the clipse, Mr M?e too came out and that sh*t was hot than a motherfu*ker everywhere and they pushed em back becaseu they wanted to drop wamp wamp as the second single which would have defintely been the right move, and they would have at least went gold and probably platinum. I really dont understand pushing an artist back most times.
 10 years ago '04        #75
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Bruce Leeroy said:
He did say watch the second week numbers opposed to the first. He always hinted that Kanye would do better first week. I honestly think he'll sell more overall and worldwide.
This may be true I can see alot more single's off 50 album than Kayne, just might keep the album relavant longer...... Who knows?
 10 years ago '04        #76
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Damn homie, when I was in high school you was the man homie.
 10 years ago '05        #77
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 155 155
What a surprise even Stevie Wonder saw this coming. 50 needs to make good music again if he wants to sell and quit blaming other people.Maybe they didn't do things the right way in his book, but thats the way it goes. He's just there little slave to generate them money and when hes gone there will be someone else there to get fu*ked.
 10 years ago '04        #78
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
50's album was horrible. I was expecting way more yo.
 09-13-2007, 11:59 PM         #79
GotBooted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See I see it as both albums were a disappointment. I can listen to Kanye's and see that he gave the effort, but it just doesn't seem like a Kanye album. It's missing the Bernie Mac, the skits, and it's only 13 tracks long. And 2 songs I have to skip over. And on 50's, I can listen the whole way through although it sounds like a half a.ss effort, it still sounds like a 50 album. Just a thought.
 09-14-2007, 12:04 AM         #80
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 needs to listen to his own album lol.. i didnt even bother to burn or put it in my ipod. the only ok tracks are the songs he already put out rest was jus garbage..

he still thinks hes going to sell after this album? hahaha
i thought his next gonna b last
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy