most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
this fool has SIX 6 fu*kING singles and videos out who the hells fault is that when u have that many singles out and still no one gives a sh*t about u. 50 u sir lost deal with it like a man not a little bi*ch!!!
 10 years ago '07        #42
AZANDER 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
50 needs a reason on y his album sucks and y Mr. West is better
 09-13-2007, 06:03 PM         #43
JayM6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is just tryin to get attention...at this point its negative attention...now he just looks like a baby...
 09-13-2007, 06:12 PM         #44
KrAnKThiS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
both albums are str8 doo doo paper.... fif amd Kanye are both lil bytches and should not be allowed to rap again. I miss old hip hop this shyt is for girls now. I see why the online station has hip and r&b on the same station.
i miss old hip hop too :(
 09-13-2007, 06:16 PM         #45
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 introspekt757 said:
lmao, so it can get beaten again?
-me-
pretty much,yes. He's dumb.
 10 years ago '04        #46
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
interscope's fault, since they leaked ayo technology and follow my lead ahead of schedule, and ayo technology is one of 50s stronger songs. Then to tho 50 actually gets spins in the club, radio and video in rotation on tv. smh i never heard any of kanyes recent music in the club
 10 years ago '07        #47
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 swiftkid21 said:
if there wasn't the "feud", 50 would have sold less
True Story
 10 years ago '04        #48
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 XxC4xX said:
interscope's fault, since they leaked ayo technology and follow my lead ahead of schedule, and ayo technology is one of 50s stronger songs. Then to tho 50 actually gets spins in the club, radio and video in rotation on tv. smh i never heard any of kanyes recent music in the club
That's because he doesnt make club music. He's not that type of artist. He's never had a club banger. Only song of his I think I've ever heard in the club is gold digger and I'm cool with that because I don't wanna hear his music in the club. fu*k I don't wanna hear Ayo technology or Follow My Lead in the club either. The club is a small portion of a small portion of peoples lives. Most of the sh*t in the club is wack anyway.
 09-13-2007, 06:38 PM         #49
SozaSpecial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both of them n*ggaz some bi*ches...they always crying and both of them put out mediocre albums. My last hope for the year is Lupe Fiasco's The Cool and that new Nas.
 10 years ago '04        #50
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Danja2Society said:
Don't blame the label, blame yourself for putting out another wack a.ss album.
^the truth, 50 swallowed himself in his own hype
 10 years ago '04        #51
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Both of them make club music.-Interscope did fu*k up in my opinion, half the album was out in June, But I doubt 50 gives a fu*k about how much he sells this time or the next. He's waiting to be a free agent and then we might see some good records, maybe. I can see the titles for his next singles,The hot new album Featuring:"Candy Shop 2" and "Amusement Park 2"
 10 years ago '04        #52
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
now, now...this is Interscope's fault, thats right...Curtis "Interscope" Jackson's fault. He tried to resort to his prealbum gameplan and the public just isn't buying into it anymore. Didn't awhile ago, we read that Interscope was trying to have 50 go back and redo parts of his album and he said he wanted more money???? Didn't they release 4 singles before his album dropped, not to mention anything else that leaked??? Who cares if fifs or ye's albums are either wack or hot...this was a competition and the public backed up their guy. You gotta remember all of these years Curtis talked about his status and how he outsells everyone and he can stop any rappers careers. He finally found his match, the one thing he can't stop, and thats the consumers and their choices. Oh and yea sore losers always try to point the finger, but he need to swallow his pride, eat up his ego and live by his words. cuz 9 times out of 10, if everyone wanted to see him continue to have a solo career, people would have made sure to cop the album. This time....G-G-G-GU-G sold less Units!!!!!
 09-13-2007, 06:52 PM         #53
slyestwun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah so what if kanye wins but imo i think 50 will win when its all said and done...im pretty sure worldwide he would do better
 10 years ago '04        #54
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
ha 50 a bi*ch a.ss baby....blaming Interscope cuz kanye spanking dat a.ss!! next who u gon blame or diss em, dre!!!! fu*kIN MONKEY GIVE HIM A BANANNA
 10 years ago '04        #55
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
 introspekt757 said:
lmao, so it can get beaten again?
-me-
hahahahhaahahha
 10 years ago '04        #56
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
50 cent is dead!!!! shut up man god!!
 10 years ago '06        #57
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
he needs to blame his bum a.ss self for his hit not sellin.. 1st off y go into comp wit kanye.. 2 ya album got downloaded craazzzzy... 3 ya sh*t is WEAK... n i heard the whole sh*t on the radio..
 09-13-2007, 08:00 PM         #58
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent interview today on Howard Stern (best interviewer out there like it or not)

talks about

Kanye - surprise he isn't quitting
Ciara
Vitamin Water
Interscope blow up
and everything else

Last edited by 22k; 09-13-2007 at 08:10 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #59
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
Lil Zanes Career > 50's Career
 09-13-2007, 08:16 PM         #60
willdolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^bahahaha funny man LIL ZANE=50 Cent still think kanye was all over the place the radio especially here in Atl on hot 107 n 955 damn interscope did drop the ball i give his album 4 shots outta 9 hahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy