JIM JONES walking thru the door on rap city = WORST BETRAYAL EVER in hiphop.......SMH

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2007, 07:30 AM         #41
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dig A Hole, bury yaself....And you actin like Jay-Z didnt know the outcome...Diplomatic Immunity to me was when the Dips were ill, and to see Jim Jones outshinin Cam surprised me...both of them are bosses. But I remember when Whoo Kid made jokes bout Dipset on the radio " Play some of that J.R. Writer and that Hell Smell", even came at em for winning the best group award at the VIBE Awards
 10 years ago '05        #42
GotStox 
space
space
space
$866 | Props total: 5 5
 AlCapone said:
ppl payin too much attention i bet u even know who won the pool game too
 10 years ago '06        #43
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
i hope this all part of jim's plan cuz even tho its business, its not all about muzik n the music industry, other stuff is factored thats y ppl start fake beefs n sh*t, but if cam come wit quality muzik its gone b jus like he never left cuz he put out some powerful muzik n jim aint gone last
 10 years ago '06        #44
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
Real n*ggas don't do this type of sh*t. If ya boy beefin wit a n*gga u is to my that's how I was raised that just showes u jimmy is not a real n*gga u ride wit you n*gga rite or wrong fu*k money cause when diss n*gga go broke 5-0 aint gone have sh*t for him cam supported this n*gga what the fu*k.
 10 years ago '05        #45
TKO420 
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 380 380
Business is buisness, friends is friends.
 10 years ago '07        #46
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
 AlCapone said:
lol. But on a serious note.... This is wack as hell on Jim Jones part. I mean, I know Cam is missing in action, and isn't really a factor at all at the moment, but still. Cam'ron and Jim Jones have been friends for years. This the ultimate betrayal! Cam'ron (wherever he is)must be steaming seeing his capo makeing a deal with the devil.

This will also cause huge problems for Dipset, infact may even lead to their demise. Don't think for one second Cam will forgive Jones for this so there relationship is pretty much through. So now the question remains with the two main leaders of Dipset no longer together, in what direction will the other members go? Will they be loyal to Cam'ron or jones? This will cause much friction within the camp. Mark my words.
 09-13-2007, 10:41 AM         #47
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
Sorry to break it to you guys, but Hip Hop is as fake as the WWE, its all to make money. One day you will realise that all the rappers are friends and set all this stuff up for the gulible public
correct..listen to this man..
 10 years ago '06        #48
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
all i can do is laugh
 09-13-2007, 10:43 AM         #49
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itsyaboydub said:
lol. But on a serious note.... This is wack as hell on Jim Jones part. I mean, I know Cam is missing in action, and isn't really a factor at all at the moment, but still. Cam'ron and Jim Jones have been friends for years. This the ultimate betrayal! Cam'ron (wherever he is)must be steaming seeing his capo makeing a deal with the devil.

This will also cause huge problems for Dipset, infact may even lead to their demise. Don't think for one second Cam will forgive Jones for this so there relationship is pretty much through. So now the question remains with the two main leaders of Dipset no longer together, in what direction will the other members go? Will they be loyal to Cam'ron or jones? This will cause much friction within the camp. Mark my words.

lol stfu..this aint a SOAP..
 09-13-2007, 10:44 AM         #50
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killacali86 said:
IMO Cam shouldnt even speak to this ni99a.
havent you been hearing for the past couple of months. cam and jim dont talk no more. and its cool to be loyal to friends but you a grown a.ss man and you gotta survive out here. so dont look at it like he disrespectin cam. he just makin a good investment wit his time.
 09-13-2007, 10:44 AM         #51
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol cam'ron fukked the bird gang out of hella money..he wasnt feeding them trust me i got a source that told me.....cam owns the logo's and all if you look at juelz or jimmy they dont wear that shyt anymore...they wear skulls and crosses.......cam'ron played himself.....he let dame fuk him over the same way dame fukked over siegel and took his state property sigh and emblem.......them n1ggaz woke up and seen...jimmy is a great business man...50 is too.....jimmy is gonna be the 1st artist g-unit has on atlantic records.....santana is gonna finish his deal and he''s gonna go with jim over to atlantic too...
 10 years ago '05        #52
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
why is everyone so mad? Y'all turned the rap game into Hip Hop Novelas and sh*t.
 09-13-2007, 11:11 AM         #53
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
I almost died!!!!!!!

But on a serious note....

You talkin about a dude who watched his man run when he was getting jumped. Jimmy gotta see that sh*t 3 years down the line on tape.

Camron and Jimmy never spoke since We Fly High video shoot which was about a year ago now.

Camron cheats the sh*t out of all producers so YOU PRODUCERS OUT THERE WHO WANNA MAKE A NAME DONT GIVE YOUR BEATS TO DIPLOMAT RECORDS

this is coming from a Camron/dipset fan
 10 years ago '06        #54
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 J_Rey said:
lol cam'ron fukked the bird gang out of hella money..he wasnt feeding them trust me i got a source that told me.....cam owns the logo's and all if you look at juelz or jimmy they dont wear that shyt anymore...they wear skulls and crosses.......cam'ron played himself.....he let dame fuk him over the same way dame fukked over siegel and took his state property sigh and emblem.......them n1ggaz woke up and seen...jimmy is a great business man...50 is too.....jimmy is gonna be the 1st artist g-unit has on atlantic records.....santana is gonna finish his deal and he''s gonna go with jim over to atlantic too...
what are u talking about?? birdgang is not camrons responsibility, lol, dats jim jones click, birdgang is a branch under the diplomats, cam got everybody in dipset eating

Into to what the games been missing....

Ju Ju: cam gotta stop feeding n*ggas
juelz: whys dat?
Ju Ju: cuz ppl dont appreciate shyt
 10 years ago '07        #55
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
I'm a dipset fan here, and yeah Jim is betraying Cam but they haven't been talking to each other in a year according to Jones at least. What I'm worried about is whats byrdgang records gonna do. Cuz honestly I don't give a fu*k about Jones. But I'm a big fan of Max B. And those byrdgang mixtapes are really hot.

Jones "Killa We did it man I got ya back forever, and the lames we pop em sideways and drag them f*g**ts" (Jones talking on "I Really Mean It)
 09-13-2007, 01:20 PM         #56
PaperBoy688  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neohuey89 said:
why is everyone so mad? Y'all turned the rap game into Hip Hop Novelas and sh*t.

interlectural > ebonics

come on now think about it. lives is a revoving door
 10 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 kokane said:
yo first and foremost jimmy is a bi*ch. any n*gga that will turn his back on you and ride and chill with a n*gga that you don't fu*k with is not worthy of being in the circle. cam is dipset... even though he fell off... if it wasnt for him you wouldnt have ever heard of jim. this n*gga cam fed this n*gga whole famm for years and the n*gga go on bet doing interviews with 50 and talking about collabing. fu*k that
i know n*ggas is gonna be like 50 didnt dis jim and jim didnt dis 50. to keep it 100.... 50 threw the first blow at cam with the video in the mansion. and jim talking about cam acting out on his own. thats cus he know jim aint hardbody like that. fu*k n*ggaS
man wtf are u talking bout. hello jimmy and cam aint been coo fo a min rmr. Jimmy said it himself they aint cool no more. cam is dead dipset is jimmy and julez period Jimmy aint do sh*t wrong he doing him wtf is he suppose to do wait for cam wait for this n*gga plz. cam is done only a few internet n*ggas care bout cam but jimmy is hot rite now he got a real shot to be bigger then cam ever was
 10 years ago '04        #58
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
ppl sh*tin on jimmy for getting his money if your boss has no direction then ur career is gonna vanish e.g j hood so props on jones doing his own thing he doesnt have to sign to g uint bu i give him props for doing his thin cams a joke peroid
 09-13-2007, 01:41 PM         #59
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
LMAO!!!!!
 09-13-2007, 01:52 PM         #60
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itsyaboydub said:

deja vu of the ROC split. :33:

Last edited by Champ i$ Here; 09-13-2007 at 01:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy