Week 2 MNF: Redskins @ Eagles Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
rebuilding??what rebuilding team trades a draft pick for 37 year old concussion prone quaterbacks :rolleyes:

Miami been rebuilding the Offense since #13 retired and now it's ALMOST time to rebuild the defense
That 37 year old, one injury in his whole career (the concussion which didn't even end up effecting him) QB you're referring to played solid against the Redskins. Ask any person who watched the game let alone any NFL analyst and they will say the same thing. SOLID. Had it not been for the worst TE in the NFL David Martin dropping 5 1st down passes in the 2nd half, Miami would have won that game and Green's pass completion % would have been over 80%.
Trent Green is there for temporary QB play and to groom John Beck.

And as far as your rebuilding comment, it takes a steady coach to rebuild. Cam Cameron is the 1st coach since Don Shula to have used over 75% of his draft picks in the starting roster lineup. Saban was a joke.. pr0nstache Dave Wannstedt was a joke. Jimmy Johnson was a horrible offensive coach, but I give him praise for giving us the defense we have. Had it not been for Jimmy we would not have had the NFL's best DE/DPOY or the NFL's leading tackler since 2000.

Our team will rebuild off of Cameron. Only time will tell, but I'm not a typical BX user or bias fan.
Don't throw arguments at me as if I'm one of them.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-14-2007 at 03:18 PM..
 09-14-2007, 03:19 PM         #82
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Without arguing, and genuinely speaking I was only posting up more recent stats. I do know all series records between teams and I wasn't being bias.
I just threw up the stats from the more recent Redskins coaching with Joe Gibbs. I didn't intend on favoring the team...

Someone I believe FaceMob said the Eagles Own The Redskins, so I just threw up the overall record of 43-35 to prove that the Redskins actually have the overall advantage in series records.

But anyway....
the Eagles are 4-2 against Gibbs since he returned. and of course the overall record is favoring the Skins. BUT since Andy Reid became head coach the Eagles are 14-6 against washington so they own them under the current regime. the Eagles have won the division 5 of the last 6 years I'd say UNDER Andy THEY OWN THE DIVISION. last year the Eagles were 5-1 against the division and THE SPREAD. so they COVER ALL THE Division games except that sickening choke against the Giants. 27-3 last year against Washington at home. not much gonna change this week.

Eagles 27
Redskins 13
 09-14-2007, 03:21 PM         #83
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
you don't focus on any victories.
any small victories like you are celebrating. no one except you and a few other measily Eagles fans celebrate a conference championship. I'm a Bears fan from jump, since I was born and raised in Chicago, they didn't win the super bowl. guess little people focus on little things.

the Redskins beem the worst team in the divison for the past 7 years
past 7 years. that's all you have? really?

what individual records does any on Washington have??
who cares what individual records Washington has. this is about the Eagles and obviously you know that, that's why you chose to put the focus elsewhere.

McNabba and Westbrook might have bi*ched out but the skins ain't been to THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 16 years.lets look at how long 16 years really is.
might have? yeah, just like you might have typed championship in bold, above.

256 games
5,840 days
2Pac was still underground and I don't mean 6 feet (RIP Pac)
MC HAMMER WAS THE #1 artist in the country
Clinton Portis was 10 years old
The Twins won the world series
The Simpsons were in their 3rd season
and last but not least GEORGE BUSH SR was president.

you were probably 2

wrong, which seems to be a familiar tone with your post. not only did I just finish the sixth grade, making me 11 years alive, I was in Grant Park that summer, celebrating the Bulls winning their first season. how old were you? 3?
 10 years ago '04        #84
space
space
I am not defending the Redskins at all. I only made a statement that the Redskins have a better winning record against the Eagles.
Then FaceMob sh*t himself in anger and made it personal.

Marinate on that...
 09-14-2007, 03:22 PM         #85
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
don't worry about Westbrook worry about that injury prone defense and Clinton Portis(will he finish the year)

I'm not worried about either, since none of those clowns are on my fantasy league team. I will be more worried about the Bears management coming to terms that they have to let Grossman sit the fu*k down.
 09-14-2007, 03:25 PM         #86
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
That 37 year old, one injury in his whole career (the concussion which didn't even end up effecting him) QB you're referring to played solid against the Redskins. Ask any person who watched the game let alone any NFL analyst and they will say the same thing. SOLID. Had it not been for the worst TE in the NFL David Martin dropping 5 1st down passes in the 2nd half, Miami would have won that game and Green's pass completion % would have been over 80%.
Trent Green is there for temporary QB play and to groom John Beck.

And as far as your rebuilding comment, it takes a steady coach to rebuild. Cam Cameron is the 1st coach since Don Shula to have used over 75% of his draft picks in the starting roster lineup. Saban was a joke.. pr0nstache Dave Wannstedt was a joke. Jimmy Johnson was a horrible offensive coach, but I give him praise for giving us the defense we have. Had it not been for Jimmy we would not have had the NFL's best DE/DPOY or the NFL's leading tackler since 2000.

Our team will rebuild off of Cameron. Only time will tell, but I'm not a typical BX user or bias fan.
Don't throw arguments at me as if I'm one of them.
i agree with almost EVERYTHING you said. but the injury has affected Trent Green. he throws for over 4000 yards 4 of the last 5 years. HE WON'T DO THAT THIS YEAR! and yeah your defense is nasty but it's gettin long in the tooth and it usually happens FAST. so by the time Beck gets good they're D will be sh*t. and 1 more thing.picks like Ted Ginn @ #9 will set you back years. how did they pass up on Brady Quinn? you think you got a steady coach in Camron?? I don't. I think he's a fly by night coach who won't be there more then 3 years. I feel your pain with Nick Saban I have no alliance to Miami and I think what he did was disgusting.
 09-14-2007, 03:25 PM         #87
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I am not defending the Redskins at all. I only made a statement that the Redskins have a better winning record against the Eagles.
Then FaceMob sh*t himself in anger and made it personal.

Marinate on that...

exactly. the same thing happened to me. they got all personal thinking someone was sticking up for the Redskins.
 09-14-2007, 03:29 PM         #88
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killuminatinow said:
any small victories like you are celebrating. no one except you and a few other measily Eagles fans celebrate a conference championship. I'm a Bears fan from jump, since I was born and raised in Chicago, they didn't win the super bowl. guess little people focus on little things.

past 7 years. that's all you have? really?

who cares what individual records Washington has. this is about the Eagles and obviously you know that, that's why you chose to put the focus elsewhere.

might have? yeah, just like you might have typed championship in bold, above.

wrong, which seems to be a familiar tone with your post. not only did I just finish the sixth grade, making me 11 years alive, I was in Grant Park that summer, celebrating the Bulls winning their first season. how old were you? 3?

you obviously care about individual records YOU BROUGHT THEM UP!!this isn't about the eagles it's an Eagles/REDSKINS thread :rolleyes:
i am 3 years older then you. and the BEARS WERE CELEBRATING WHEN THEY WON THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-14-2007 at 03:35 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
i agree with almost EVERYTHING you said. but the injury has affected Trent Green. he throws for over 4000 yards 4 of the last 5 years. HE WON'T DO THAT THIS YEAR! and yeah your defense is nasty but it's gettin long in the tooth and it usually happens FAST. so by the time Beck gets good they're D will be sh*t. and 1 more thing.picks like Ted Ginn @ #9 will set you back years. how did they pass up on Brady Quinn? you think you got a steady coach in Camron?? I don't. I think he's a fly by night coach who won't be there more then 3 years. I feel your pain with Nick Saban I have no alliance to Miami and I think what he did was disgusting.
If the injury affected Green that much then he would not have played as solid as he did against the Redskins. It's hard to imagine him throwing 4000+ yards with this Miami offensive line period. To say he wont throw 4000+ yards because of injury is absurd.
We have a lot of young and talented defensive players with Channing Crowder being a top of the list. They won't be big names until the Jason Taylors, and Joey Porters and Zach Thomas leave the team though. I'm not worried about our defense. Matt Roth especially... we'll be fine.

I agree with the Ted Ginn pick... I'm giving him up to 2 years to produce or I'll forever hate the pick. He showed signs of solid play in pre-season, but only time will tell. I"m glad we didn't sign Brady Quinn though, because in pre-season John Beck showed why he's better then Quinn. Over 20 teams passed on Quinn for a reason...

I don't want to get off topic here. I like the Eagles over the redskins by at least 10 points. I'm not a fan of either team personally but the Eagles are a hell of a lot better.

McNabb will destroy the Redskins secondary.
 09-14-2007, 03:39 PM         #90
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
If the injury affected Green that much then he would not have played as solid as he did against the Redskins. It's hard to imagine him throwing 4000+ yards with this Miami offensive line period. To say he wont throw 4000+ yards because of injury is absurd.
We have a lot of young and talented defensive players with Channing Crowder being a top of the list. They won't be big names until the Jason Taylors, and Joey Porters and Zach Thomas leave the team though. I'm not worried about our defense. Matt Roth especially... we'll be fine.

I agree with the Ted Ginn pick... I'm giving him up to 2 years to produce or I'll forever hate the pick. He showed signs of solid play in pre-season, but only time will tell. I"m glad we didn't sign Brady Quinn though, because in pre-season John Beck showed why he's better then Quinn. Over 20 teams passed on Quinn for a reason...

I don't want to get off topic here. I like the Eagles over the redskins by at least 10 points. I'm not a fan of either team personally but the Eagles are a hell of a lot better.

McNabb will destroy the Redskins secondary.

wait a minute 20 teams passed on Quinn because MOST of them didn't NEED a QB.tell me 1 team in the top 20 that needed a QB. every1 had him targeted by Miami. but Camron did work with him so he had the inside scoop. and like you said John Beck should be the real deal. if the Dolphins are rebuilding why are they paying Joey Porter so much money??

you keep saying Trent played solid.but Before the injury he was MUCH MORE then a solid QB. he was the most underrated QB for atleast 3 years.

you said Trent Green has 1 injury his hole career??how's that when Kurt Warner took his job due to injury?

Last edited by ADDICTED2FRESH; 09-14-2007 at 03:43 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
wait a minute 20 teams passed on Quinn because MOST of them didn't NEED a QB.tell me 1 team in the top 20 that needed a QB. every1 had him targeted by Miami. but Camron did work with him so he had the inside scoop. and like you said John Beck should be the real deal. if the Dolphins are rebuilding why are they paying Joey Porter so much money??

you keep saying Trent played solid.but Before the injury he was MUCH MORE then a solid QB. he was the most underrated QB for atleast 3 years.

you said Trent Green has 1 injury his hole career??how's that when Kurt Warner took his job due to injury?

I absolutely agree with you on the lack of need for a QB in the draft, but if Quinn was that remarkable teams wouldn't second guess him as a backup to replace their current starter. Cameron did know Quinn quite well and he believed John Beck will be more suited for the NFL with his maturity, age and obvious talent. Only time will tell...

Porter still has f!ght in him, and so does a lot of our defense. And our defense has a bunch of great youth as backups. Our secondary is the only thing that concerns me. Jason Allen still seems like a bust in my opinion.

As far as Trent Green's play against Washington, he did what was asked. He led his team to the tie. Could have been a TD but the 2 false starts in a row didn't help. He threw a great TD and hit every man in the chest. Our dropped balls were horrible though, and I actually felt bad for him.

As far as injuries, the concussion was Green's 1st real injury. Warner was just a coaching decision. Martz didn't want to ruin the chemistry with the offense. I thought more people knew that.

Off topic though.

Eagles will win. End of story.
 09-14-2007, 04:43 PM         #92
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles will lose.
 10 years ago '04        #93
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
you don't focus on any victories. the Redskins beem the worst team in the divison for the past 7 years what individual records does any on Washington have?? NONE McNabba and Westbrook might have bi*ched out but the skins ain't been to THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 16 years.lets look at how long 16 years really is.
256 games
5,840 days

you were probably 2
LMAOOOO

You sonned that n*gga somethin awful.
 09-14-2007, 05:00 PM         #94
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by ADDICTED2FRESH View Post
you don't focus on any victories. the Redskins beem the worst team in the divison for the past 7 years what individual records does any on Washington have?? NONE McNabba and Westbrook might have bi*ched out but the skins ain't been to THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 16 years.lets look at how long 16 years really is.
256 games
5,840 days

lol at people saying something so dumb u can tell these kids are 14 or some sh*t. Point is I was old enough to watch my favorite team win a Superbowl in the 90s which isn't that long ago while Eagles fans were old enough to watch Mcnabb choke in the superbowl.
 09-14-2007, 08:57 PM         #95
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
256 games
5,840 days

you were probably 2

The last time philly won a superbowl, you and every other eagle fan had a wet dream and then woke up and realized it wasn't real. Stop choking in superbowls and then talk about a championship game or anything else.
 10 years ago '05        #96
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Ooooooh...
I love when the NFC East n*ggas talk sh*t to each other...
I already know them Giants and them Eagles fans be woofin' tha most sh*t...
I would love to see the Deadskins put a hit on them Iggles..
 10 years ago '04        #97
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1519 1519
ill be at the 45 yard line of this game..im so hyped..eagles are goin to whip that a.ss.go eagles!
 10 years ago '07        #98
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
fu*k it i'll avy bet abyone at this point...

check the original post for avy bet status .... if you're down let me know and i'll add you to the list

09-15-2007, 12:34 PM         #99
Slick CM Rick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these foreskin fans should be ashamed to rep their team

eagles by 3 TDs
 10 years ago '07        #100
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 Slick CM Rick said:
these foreskin fans should be ashamed to rep their team

eagles by 3 TDs
lol @ you rockin a sb 41 avy....

typical e-girls fan... always proud of coming up short

Last edited by st21; 09-15-2007 at 12:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy