Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2007, 11:16 AM         #61
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

09-14-2007, 11:18 AM         #62
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the real, Curtis, who's on my fantasy league team, in another league, needs more muscle. the Eagles don't have the receivers to compete this year. and will Westbrook finish this year?
 09-14-2007, 12:38 PM         #63
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
division? that's it. sorry, but I don't focus on small victories, unless they are individual records. team victory means super bowl victory, nothing else. and again, Westbrook and McNabb gave you all that division title. but when it counted, McNabb bi*ched out in the super bowl. we all watched him jack off that final drive.....
 09-14-2007, 12:42 PM         #64
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcmex81 said:
the worst move ya made was give up Trotter, ya fu*ked for that. Eagles some sh*t, were gonna make McNabb spit up that chunky soup like last year. Superbowl all the way baby!!!!!!!!
@ you delusional fu*ks
 09-14-2007, 01:11 PM         #65
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killuminatinow said:
division? that's it. sorry, but I don't focus on small victories, unless they are individual records. team victory means super bowl victory, nothing else. and again, Westbrook and McNabb gave you all that division title. but when it counted, McNabb bi*ched out in the super bowl. we all watched him jack off that final drive.....
you don't focus on any victories. the Redskins beem the worst team in the divison for the past 7 years what individual records does any on Washington have?? NONE McNabba and Westbrook might have bi*ched out but the skins ain't been to THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 16 years.lets look at how long 16 years really is.
256 games
5,840 days
2Pac was still underground and I don't mean 6 feet (RIP Pac)
MC HAMMER WAS THE #1 artist in the country
Clinton Portis was 10 years old
The Twins won the world series
The Simpsons were in their 3rd season
and last but not least GEORGE BUSH SR was president.

you were probably 2
 09-14-2007, 01:44 PM         #66
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
This guy must have never attended an eagles home game. Don't talk about fu*ked up fans bro.
I didnt say the redskins fans were fu*ked up i said they are funny. Reading is fundemental
 10 years ago '07        #67
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
Hail To The Redskins
 10 years ago '04        #68
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
ok you motherfu*kers what is this avy bet? explain it 2 me. and ill bet mine.
 10 years ago '04        #69
DCbullets202 
space
space
ye thats a bet. but look i kno u retarded , i mean u a eagles fan but how u going like the wizards and the eagles. and u live in md. damn champ u all fu*ked up. since u live in md maybe we can up the stakes but AVY bet on. and i get to create the avy and u get the create IF we loose.
 10 years ago '04        #70
DCbullets202 
space
space
and im only rocking it for a week
 09-14-2007, 02:43 PM         #71
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCbullezzz02 said:
and im only rocking it for a week
Face Mobb alradey has a bet. I'll take that bet with you.. you only wanna do a week? I'm confident enough to do the Avy bet til they play again in like 10 weeks but 1 week is cool to.
 10 years ago '04        #72
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
if what you say is the truth put your Avy up coward
at this guy thinking i'm a redskins fan....
 09-14-2007, 02:54 PM         #73
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
at this guy thinking i'm a redskins fan....
so your a dolphins fan EVEN worse. let me guess your gonna bring up 72.

your the idiot who came in sayin the eagles and redskins are tied since 05 :rolleyes:WHO CARES??? thats the way to skew the stats in Washingtons favor.
but the Eagles are 9-2 the last 11 against the skins. and in 05 McNabb,Westbrook and TO didn't play one of those losses so what's your point? besides ryding the redskins d*ck because they beat the sorry a.ss dolphins when are the dolphins gonna win anything
 10 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Here ya go f*g**t
You are the ideal definition of contradiction... I gave you the record of the Redskins Eagles series since 1967..... Redskins lead the series....

I then gave you the series record since 2005 - series is tied 2-2...

then you say basically forget the past and blah blah blah...

then you quote your little boy's stats from 2003 and then you try and use that as your argument against me...

after you said the past didn't matter...

contradiction is bliss "son"

congrats on calling me a f*g**t...you're officially cool on Boxden now.
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
so your a dolphins fan EVEN worse. let me guess your gonna bring up 72.

your the idiot who came in sayin the eagles and redskins are tied since 05 :rolleyes:WHO CARES??? thats the way to skew the stats in Washingtons favor.
but the Eagles are 9-2 the last 11 against the skins. and in 05 McNabb,Westbrook and TO didn't play one of those losses so what's your point? besides ryding the redskins d*ck because they beat the sorry a.ss dolphins when are the dolphins gonna win anything
My point is you say the past doesn't mean anything, and that the only thing that matters is Monday...
which is a valid and great statement and I'm all for it.

Any given Sunday...means a lot. So i back you up on that the whole way...

but then you go and give stats from 2001 and 2003 up for a series record... that is contradiction.

I could throw stats at you all day, but if you say "what's the point?" then stick to it.
 10 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
tell em why you mad son, maybe now you can get superbookie status? you a fu*kin joke

how am i mad?
you act as if Miami having a losing record after being one of the most winning franchises in the NFL is a diss.
Bro I pray to god our team goes 0-16. We are rebuilding and haven't had consistent coaching or QB play for years. I'll be first in line out of any BX sports fan to proudly admit Miami is having horrible seasons. I'm not offended. So the joke's on you.

What amazes me is your fan support for the Eagles makes you believe you're superior over people on an internet website....

You amaze me by thinking because Miami has a losing record you know more about the Eagles let alone the NFL then me...

the fact you're taking things personally already makes me laugh as it is...

this is fun. at leats let Addictedtofresh do your trash talking for you, he at least has stats and some education on the subject. Your vocabulary consists of f*g**t, son and fu*k
 09-14-2007, 03:09 PM         #77
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
My point is you say the past doesn't mean anything, and that the only thing that matters is Monday...
which is a valid and great statement and I'm all for it.

Any given Sunday...means a lot. So i back you up on that the whole way...

but then you go and give stats from 2001 and 2003 up for a series record... that is contradiction.

I could throw stats at you all day, but if you say "what's the point?" then stick to it.

your right the past don't matter.
the only reason i put the 9-2 record up there is to show how you were being bias. you say they were 2-2 in the last 2 years..how about the 7-0 the previous 3 and a half years if YOU'RE GONA BRING UP THE PAST why dismiss that. (it's all under the same coach) ?
 09-14-2007, 03:12 PM         #78
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

how am i mad?
you act as if Miami having a losing record after being one of the most winning franchises in the NFL is a diss.
Bro I pray to god our team goes 0-16. We are rebuilding and haven't had consistent coaching or QB play for years. I'll be first in line out of any BX sports fan to proudly admit Miami is having horrible seasons. I'm not offended. So the joke's on you.

What amazes me is your fan support for the Eagles makes you believe you're superior over people on an internet website....

You amaze me by thinking because Miami has a losing record you know more about the Eagles let alone the NFL then me...

the fact you're taking things personally already makes me laugh as it is...

this is fun. at leats let Addictedtofresh do your trash talking for you, he at least has stats and some education on the subject. Your vocabulary consists of f*g**t, son and fu*k
rebuilding??what rebuilding team trades a draft pick for 37 year old concussion prone quaterbacks :rolleyes:

Miami been rebuilding the Offense since #13 retired and now it's ALMOST time to rebuild the defense
 10 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 ADDICTED2FRESH said:
your right the past don't matter.
the only reason i put the 9-2 record up there is to show how you were being bias. you say they were 2-2 in the last 2 years..how about the 7-0 the previous 3 and a half years if YOU'RE GONA BRING UP THE PAST why dismiss that. (it's all under the same coach) ?
Without arguing, and genuinely speaking I was only posting up more recent stats. I do know all series records between teams and I wasn't being bias.
I just threw up the stats from the more recent Redskins coaching with Joe Gibbs. I didn't intend on favoring the team...

Someone I believe FaceMob said the Eagles Own The Redskins, so I just threw up the overall record of 43-35 to prove that the Redskins actually have the overall advantage in series records.

But anyway....
 09-14-2007, 03:14 PM         #80
ADDICTED2FRESH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killuminatinow said:
on the real, Curtis, who's on my fantasy league team, in another league, needs more muscle. the Eagles don't have the receivers to compete this year. and will Westbrook finish this year?
don't worry about Westbrook worry about that injury prone defense and Clinton Portis(will he finish the year)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago