most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-16-2007, 03:13 PM         #101
Ajordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja is absolutely right! Congress waisting our money on baseball and music hearings! They need to address all these injustices going against young black youths! Jena 6 and Gernarlo Wilson and sh*t like that!
 10 years ago '06        #102
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Steve--O said:
Damn man after reading through this thread i have lost a hell of a lot of respect for people on this board and indeed this board in general. To say that homos3xuality shouldn't be shown on prime time or indeed day time TV is just pathetic and just proves how ignorant the majority of Americans still are.

There is a massive, A MASSIVE difference between the influence of hip hop on todays youth than there is homos3xuality. Kids don't look at gay people on TV and think "Wow I like that lifestyle maybe I'll become gay." For those of you who think it happens like that are truly ignorant and stupid, but let's consider this you have rappers who preach on about life as a gangster earning money and then making it to the big time with all the money etc.
That is a lifestyle that appeals to a lot of kids and some, not all but some rap artists do encourage this type of behaviour and do make out to the youth that if you live your life as a gangster then you're destined to become rich and famous.

If you don't like homos3xuality on TV then it's this simple. Just don't watch it, if you're tuning into a show like NEXT and seeing gay people on it if you don't like it then switch over, it's your homos3xual tendencies that keep you watching because you're clearly interested in that sh*t but to try and stop people questioning your s3xuality you preach that these types of shows encourage homos3xuality.

When I first knew I was gay it wasn't because I saw a bunch of gay people on TV giving a make over to some 40 year old homophobe, I just knew I was gay I wasn't around any gay people that could "influence" my s3xuality and I didn't wake up one day and say "you know what? I like c*ck" I have always been a homos3xual.

first off thanks for the hate i really could give a sh*t less but for u too call be ignorant for stating an opinion only solidifies how ignorant u really are. i was only stating an opinion. MY OPINION just as u stated yours. if u are gay then whatever thats your bag. but i still stand by what i said. gay people are not special nor do they deserve any special treatment because they like to shove it down eveyones throat that they are gay. they need to get over the sh*t live a normal fu*kn life go about their day to day routines and stop givin a fu*k what the world thnks of them, because honestly we could give a fu*k less what they do until they start actin like they are little princess's. thats where the hate comes from. u dont see me runnin around talkin about im straight and proud. no because im proud anyway and i dont care nor do i feel the need to tell the world that i am straight every chance i get. look at ellen she is gay and the world knows she is gay, yet she does not let her s3xuality define her and she does not have many problems going about her life in a regular way. but then look at some homo who wants to wear a dress and walk and talk like a woman but gets mad when someone calls him a queer. did he not ask for it. i think so
 09-16-2007, 04:05 PM         #103
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
gay people are not special nor do they deserve any special treatment because they like to shove it down eveyones throat that they are gay. they need to get over the sh*t live a normal fu*kn life go about their day to day routines and stop givin a fu*k what the world thnks of them, because honestly we could give a fu*k less what they do until they start actin like they are little princess's. thats where the hate comes from. u dont see me runnin around talkin about im straight and proud. no because im proud anyway and i dont care nor do i feel the need to tell the world that i am straight every chance i get. look at ellen she is gay and the world knows she is gay, yet she does not let her s3xuality define her and she does not have many problems going about her life in a regular way. but then look at some homo who wants to wear a dress and walk and talk like a woman but gets mad when someone calls him a queer. did he not ask for it. i think so
You are absolutely right, there are certain gay people who like to shove their being gay down your throat and are and a.ssume that every little thing is a slap against gay people. Rosie O'Donnell is a perfect example of this.

You are also right that gay people are not special, but I don't think that all gay people want special treatment, they just want to be treated the same and have the same rights.

I also never really understood the need to have gay pride parades either, but I do understand that their roots are from protests against discrimination and violence against gay people in the 60's. Do they have the same meaning now? Probably not. But to them, they feel everyday is straight pride day. Do I necessarily agree with them? Not really, but I am not gay and I do not face what they do on a daily basis.

As for cross-dressing, yes its a bit different and I don't really understand it. But saying they deserve to be called a name because of it is like calling a woman a wh0ore if she decides to wear revealing clothing to the club etc etc.
 09-16-2007, 05:40 PM         #104
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In regards to the whole special treatment deal i agree. As a homos3xual i am on the side of not shoving my s3xuality in peoples faces nor would i consider myself of the princess variety of homos3xual.

In a way though a gay pride parade is understandable homos3xuality until about 30 years ago was very much illegal and even now we face a massive prejudice and ignorance and i guess it's just some peoples way of saying you wont keep us down. It would be understandable if there was a black pride parade as it would be a show of defiance against prejudice and ignorance

You must understand though how some people would be very insulted by this and also by some of the ignorant remarks that followed it. s3xuality is not something you choose and to some people they would class it in the same way as race, you don't choose to be gay anymore than you choose to be black and to say things that insinuate that homos3xuality on TV is immoral would make some black people feel the same way if someone where to come out and say something like "black people shouldn't be on TV as it's promoting gang violence."

It's merely a statement made out of ignorance and with no real basis in meaning. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion but when it's an opinion based out of ignorance i have a problem with it, would you feel the same way if the gang violence comment were made on TV? Would you simply excuse it and say "it's just their opinion"? To be verbally insulted on a daily basis just because of your s3xuality can be very hurtful at times just like I'm sure it would be hurtful to be called the N word on a daily basis.

I hope that made sense.
 10 years ago '04        #105
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
 affinity said:
I was with Ja up until the point he started talking about MTV and it's "promoting" of homos3xuality. I mean come on man, aren't your kids 11, 6 and 3? Why are you letting your young children watch the garbage that is on that station period? Gay or straight, the stuff they show on that channel isn't suitable for an 11 year old kid. It's good to see some things never change - Ja is still the clown he always was.
maybe because in america, you have to work all day to support your family.

maybe thats why?

i dont agree with his stance on gay themes in tv and wut not, but lets be real, this "blame the parents" sh*t doesnt work wit tv content anymore because parents have to work all day (even a rapper, yes) and kids are surrounded by tv all day.
 09-16-2007, 08:56 PM         #106
Deuce21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true ture i agree .... but Ja is still a Fuc Boy!
 09-16-2007, 09:00 PM         #107
Matt_Jones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freedom of Speech, 1st Amendment, cant change that
 10 years ago '05        #108
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
ja rule is gay
 09-16-2007, 10:54 PM         #109
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshTadeath said:
ja rule is gay

Says the person with a picture of cam hugging a f*g as his avatar
 09-16-2007, 11:57 PM         #110
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
maybe because in america, you have to work all day to support your family.

maybe thats why?

i dont agree with his stance on gay themes in tv and wut not, but lets be real, this "blame the parents" sh*t doesnt work wit tv content anymore because parents have to work all day (even a rapper, yes) and kids are surrounded by tv all day.
That is a cop-out

The FCC has adopted rules requiring all television sets with picture screens 33 centimeters (13 inches) or larger to be equipped with features to block the display of television programming based upon its rating. This technology is known as the "V-Chip." The V-Chip reads information encoded in the rated program and blocks programs from the set based upon the rating selected by the parent. [News Release on TV Set Requirements and Ratings]

Pursuant to the Commission’s rules, half of all new television models 13 inches or larger manufactured after July 1, 1999, and all sets 13 inches or larger manufactured after January 1, 2000 must have V-Chip technology. Set top boxes that allow consumers to use V-Chip technology on their existing sets are now available.
Alright, here is something we all can agree on:
  • There are more significant things that are going on in the U.S. that deserve the attention and resources of Congress
  • If hip hop videos and lyrics over the degradation of women are viewed as deserving of this kind of attention, then Congress had better also call witnesses from movie studios/magazines who also have degraded women and they better come down hard on CEO of MTV in their hearings too. Don't act like hip hop is solely to blame.

Did we need Ja Rule to enlighten us about this? Hell no
 10 years ago '05        #111
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,683 | Props total: 2330 2330
truth is i dont want my sisters, brothers or kids seein any of that sh*t on tv either. half these kids that are 10,11 or 12 dont know the first thing about s3xuality then they see this sh*t on tv and think its right.
 09-17-2007, 03:08 AM         #112
GURBINA1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how a serious issues is turn into a phucking joke i aint a homo hater but the things they show on tv confuse our kids a phucking 12,13,14 really cant clearly define his or hers s3xual orientation, at that age most pre-teens are confuse or lack character man back in the day we only had easy choices like , im going to be part of the jocks ima be thugging with the homies ima be a nerd or none of the above but now weak minded kids have to choose if they phuckin or gettin phucked and the media including radio magazines tv music aint helpin....
 09-17-2007, 05:58 AM         #113
pothead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killilluminatinow, Ja Rules on point
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy