Sep 12 - Ja Rule: "Let's Talk About These F-ing Shows Promoting Homosexuality"

most viewed right now
 150
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-16-2007, 08:39 AM         #81
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
1.i was going to call whoever defended gay people gay you did it first so i called you gay.

2.barack standing up for gays is for votes nothing else and is part of the democratic party campaign.

3.the point you are missing is that ja was making a point and used your gays as an example and you got all outraged.

he was also talking about how people aren't complaining about the full spectrum just hip hop.

Point A.in the evening you can see f*gs kissing ,rappers say suck his d*ck congressional hearing.

B.halle berry can get fu*ked like a pr0n star on a national movie nothing said, a rapper has black women show off there a.ss in tight jeans congressional hearing

C.they can make a movie called hostel were you cut people feet off and sh*t nothing said,rappers says gun congressional hearing.

He was just making a point about how rappers does something congressional hearing other entertainment venues does something nothing said but you were so offended you couldn't see that.

4. learn to count 1. 1. 2.
lol @learn to count 1.1.2
 09-16-2007, 08:51 AM         #82
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GaryIn'75 said:
YOU KNOW WHEN A NICCA IS CRAZY....WHEN HE ASK HIS SELF A QUESTION AND ANSWERED IT. I THOUGHT 3 MUFUCCAS WAS TALKIN
ROTFL

you can't pay for all the damn comedy that goes on in the threads of boxden
 09-16-2007, 09:41 AM         #83
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow man Ja Rule is a complete idiot
 09-16-2007, 10:09 AM         #84
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright after reading just about 2 pages of this sh*t, here is my 2 cents. whatever you wanna say about ja say it, thats your opinion. but everybody knows damn well before he became RnB thug everybody was rideing with that Venni vetti vecci, sh*t i just uploaded it to my ipod friday that sh*t is classic. i know the man hasnt made anything worth listening to god know hows long. now onto what he said, i completely argee with him congress continues to go and blame rap music for things that happen in society. but news flash i know all you hip hop heads remember this sh*t. remember they tried doing the same sh*t with 2pac back in the day? and really what the fu*k is it going to do? they cant stop hip hop its music, and in the united states we have something called freedom of speech. its gonna be another one of those type of things that wont change sh*t. and ja is right about that mtv sh*t, im a 24 yr old white male i cant stand to see two f*ggets kiss, its disgusting. and really mtv is garbage now because of that. i remember the days when MTV was really just MTV =Music television. now they got all these damn shows on their and they all suck. they need to go check television and movies because they are more of the problems, and also the parents that dont monitor what their children watch.
 09-16-2007, 11:01 AM         #85
Just Jus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Ja's right to speak his mind and I agree with GLAAD's right t respoond to his a.ss and ask for a boycott or whatever. If someone said the same thing about blacks I'd expect the NAACP to do the same. Some people think homo influence is fu*king up society. Some people say hip hop's message )which is basicaly fu*k hoes, be a thug and shake your a.ss at this point commercialy) is fu*kin up America. Who's to say who's right? As far as being a f*g being a sin so what. People other than f*gs sin everyday in everyway but for whatever reason people think a f*g no matter what kind of good or what kind of person he is is going to hell. Get real. I don't have a problem with gays, but I don't feel comfortable hangin out with them, and I find the flamboyant ones annoying, but that's about as far as it goes. Othert than that I just turn the channel when dudes start kissing and if your kid doesn't chances are he liked d*ck already. When you were 14 if you saw two dudes kiss where you like hey I wonder what that feels like? Hell no. Seeing gay sh*t aint gonna make you gay unless you were already. Grown men shouldn't worry about who other grown people fu*k. It's no different than somebody hating me because I date a white girl, or a Latin chick. It's all stupid becasue it doesn't involve you and you need to check yourself and how lame your life is that you're taking such an interest in another dudes s3x life.
 10 years ago '07        #86
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 affinity said:
I was with Ja up until the point he started talking about MTV and it's "promoting" of homos3xuality. I mean come on man, aren't your kids 11, 6 and 3? Why are you letting your young children watch the garbage that is on that station period? Gay or straight, the stuff they show on that channel isn't suitable for an 11 year old kid. It's good to see some things never change - Ja is still the clown he always was.
Thats what he said, he said he doesnt let them see it. I suggest you READ before you put out something.
 10 years ago '06        #87
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
first it this sh*t could be coming from osama bin laden himself. it still dont change the fact that the truth is the truth,

second gays chose to be that way which means they should receive no special treatment, and be subject to all the rules of normal people.

third ja rule is not an idiot most people just refuse that rappers can posses some type of brain or common sense. ja is one of the few rappers that wil/has tell u that life is not art and vice versa. most rappers wont u to belive all the sh*t they rap about is their life and its the truth down to the last letter. i got plenty of respect of ja for takin a stand. and like someone else said if it was another rapper we wouldnt even be having this debate right now.

if boxdens lord and saviour joe budden woulda said the sh*t. it woulda been 50 threads right now saying down with all the f*g**ts, and it would be no questions asked
 10 years ago '04        #88
jmood88 
space
avatar space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 "SS" said:
first it this sh*t could be coming from osama bin laden himself. it still dont change the fact that the truth is the truth,

second gays chose to be that way which means they should receive no special treatment, and be subject to all the rules of normal people.

third ja rule is not an idiot most people just refuse that rappers can posses some type of brain or common sense. ja is one of the few rappers that wil/has tell u that life is not art and vice versa. most rappers wont u to belive all the sh*t they rap about is their life and its the truth down to the last letter. i got plenty of respect of ja for takin a stand. and like someone else said if it was another rapper we wouldnt even be having this debate right now.

if boxdens lord and saviour joe budden woulda said the sh*t. it woulda been 50 threads right now saying down with all the f*g**ts, and it would be no questions asked
I don't know why people keep saying that gay people choose to be gay. I never chose to be straight, I just am. Did you choose if you liked men or women? Why would anyone choose to be persecuted, choose to not be accepted, choose to have a chance at getting k!lled because for whatever reason people care if you like men? I will never understand why people care so much about who other people like and who they have s3x with. It doesn't affect me in anyway so I don't give a fu*k.
 09-16-2007, 12:52 PM         #89
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn man after reading through this thread i have lost a hell of a lot of respect for people on this board and indeed this board in general. To say that homos3xuality shouldn't be shown on prime time or indeed day time TV is just pathetic and just proves how ignorant the majority of Americans still are.

There is a massive, A MASSIVE difference between the influence of hip hop on todays youth than there is homos3xuality. Kids don't look at gay people on TV and think "Wow I like that lifestyle maybe I'll become gay." For those of you who think it happens like that are truly ignorant and stupid, but let's consider this you have rappers who preach on about life as a gangster earning money and then making it to the big time with all the money etc.
That is a lifestyle that appeals to a lot of kids and some, not all but some rap artists do encourage this type of behaviour and do make out to the youth that if you live your life as a gangster then you're destined to become rich and famous.

If you don't like homos3xuality on TV then it's this simple. Just don't watch it, if you're tuning into a show like NEXT and seeing gay people on it if you don't like it then switch over, it's your homos3xual tendencies that keep you watching because you're clearly interested in that sh*t but to try and stop people questioning your s3xuality you preach that these types of shows encourage homos3xuality.

When I first knew I was gay it wasn't because I saw a bunch of gay people on TV giving a make over to some 40 year old homophobe, I just knew I was gay I wasn't around any gay people that could "influence" my s3xuality and I didn't wake up one day and say "you know what? I like c*ck" I have always been a homos3xual.
 09-16-2007, 12:54 PM         #90
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Thats what he said, he said he doesnt let them see it. I suggest you READ before you put out something.
Awww did you honestly think you giving me negative props was going to hurt my feelings???

Ja said:

"lets talk about all these f--king shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homos3xuality, that my kids can't watch this sh-t"

Sorry, but I don't take that line to mean that he doesn't let his kids watch MTV period. In fact, it seems to suggest that if it wasn't for all the "homo content" on that one dating show, MTV would be fine for his kids.

Edit: But you are right, I should have been more clearer in what I said in my initial post even though I reiterated my position numerous times on this thread. What I was trying to convey is that kids should not be watching MTV irrespective of homos3xual content. What I got from Ja's statement is that he couldn't let his kids watch that particular show on MTV - but to me, that station shouldn't be watched at all by kids.


Last edited by affinity; 09-16-2007 at 01:49 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #91
orv 
space
avatar space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Steve--O said:
Damn man after reading through this thread i have lost a hell of a lot of respect for people on this board and indeed this board in general. To say that homos3xuality shouldn't be shown on prime time or indeed day time TV is just pathetic and just proves how ignorant the majority of Americans still are.

There is a massive, A MASSIVE difference between the influence of hip hop on todays youth than there is homos3xuality. Kids don't look at gay people on TV and think "Wow I like that lifestyle maybe I'll become gay." For those of you who think it happens like that are truly ignorant and stupid, but let's consider this you have rappers who preach on about life as a gangster earning money and then making it to the big time with all the money etc.
That is a lifestyle that appeals to a lot of kids and some, not all but some rap artists do encourage this type of behaviour and do make out to the youth that if you live your life as a gangster then you're destined to become rich and famous.

If you don't like homos3xuality on TV then it's this simple. Just don't watch it, if you're tuning into a show like NEXT and seeing gay people on it if you don't like it then switch over, it's your homos3xual tendencies that keep you watching because you're clearly interested in that sh*t but to try and stop people questioning your s3xuality you preach that these types of shows encourage homos3xuality.

When I first knew I was gay it wasn't because I saw a bunch of gay people on TV giving a make over to some 40 year old homophobe, I just knew I was gay I wasn't around any gay people that could "influence" my s3xuality and I didn't wake up one day and say "you know what? I like c*ck" I have always been a homos3xual.
@ you losing respect for people you'll never meet. Nerd.
 10 years ago '05        #92
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
fag**t alert.
 09-16-2007, 01:43 PM         #93
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Wow! This is all real talk, really though. Let's talk about that kid getting 25?? Let's talk about FEMA in Katrina? Let's talk about Bush and how he SLOWLLLY made his visit to Katrina, but in IOWA he was there the SECOND day of the flood???

There's 101 more important topics of conversation that NEEDS to take place. But once again, this IS America =).

JayOne of Double-Threat
Real issues need not be discussed in this country.
People would rather have their emotions hijacked by frivolous content.

Just look at this thread! :rolleyes:
 09-16-2007, 02:00 PM         #94
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said:
@ you losing respect for people you'll never meet. Nerd.
I don't have to meet someone to respect them, I openly respect people who are open minded and don't display ignorance and stupidity. You see if people where to say "I don't like homos3xuals because it goes against my religion" or some other genuine reason for not liking or approving of homos3xuals then I would respect that as someones opinion.
But because you simply come out and go "I hate f*g**ts" then someone would ask you why and you would come out with some idiotic reason like "they eat sh*t" or something else equally ridiculous
 09-16-2007, 02:01 PM         #95
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said:
You know why musicians have to attempt to reach out to ya'll? Because they're already in a position of leadership and the ones that are attempting to be mentors to ya'll, ya'll shut them out as soon as you hear them say anything that makes sense.
Think about what you said for a second. . . .

What exactly is it about Ja Rule that qualifies him to be a mentor to me or my child?????

Sorry, thanks, but no thanks. I do not need Ja to tell me the right way to raise my children. Nor do I need him to give any additional reasons not to let my child watch MTV.

The majority of musicians and actors are not even remotely qualified to be dropping knowledge on the public and most abuse the fact that the media is stupid enough to provide them a platform.


Last edited by affinity; 09-16-2007 at 02:02 PM..
 09-16-2007, 02:11 PM         #96
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
Think about what you said for a second. . . .

What exactly is it about Ja Rule that qualifies him to be a mentor to me or my child?????

Sorry, thanks, but no thanks. I do not need Ja to tell me the right way to raise my children. Nor do I need him to give any additional reasons not to let my child watch MTV.

The majority of musicians and actors are not even remotely qualified to be dropping knowledge on the public and most abuse the fact that the media is stupid enough to provide them a platform.
exactly what give Ja the right to say to people you shouldn't let your kids watch MTV
 10 years ago '05        #97
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
hip hop is just the scapegoat for america's problems
 09-16-2007, 02:34 PM         #98
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve--O said:
exactly what give Ja the right to say to people you shouldn't let your kids watch MTV
My bad Steve O, should have been more clearer in my post:

I just meant to say that I wouldn't let my kids watch that channel until they are older, with or without gay content. I don't need some dumbass has-been to tell me that and you are right, just because Ja says so doesn't make it legit.

Ja thinks he's spreading real talk by saying he's not letting his kids watch Next because of gay content, when in reality that channel isn't fit for consumption for kids at all.


Last edited by affinity; 09-16-2007 at 02:35 PM..
 09-16-2007, 02:36 PM         #99
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
My bad Steve O, should have been more clearer in my post:

I just meant to say that I wouldn't let my kids watch that channel until they are older, with or without gay content. I don't need some dumbass has-been to tell me that and you are right, just because Ja says so doesn't make it legit.

Ja thinks he's spreading real talk by saying he's not letting his kids watch Next because of gay content, when in reality that channel isn't fit for consumption for kids at all.
MTV is pretty sh*t
 09-16-2007, 02:39 PM         #100
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day.....

They blamin hip hop for it all.....They need a scapegoat.....and we aren't united well enough to f!ght against it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy