Sep 12 - Ja Rule: "Let's Talk About These F-ing Shows Promoting Homosexuality"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
word...real talk
 10 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
say whatever you want about Ja, but he's 100% correct about MTV, their programming is so fu*kin wack now it ain't even funny....don't even look at it no more.....

And to the dummy's who believed Ja fu*ked a man while on X cause 50 and DMX said so, you prolly believe X ain't never did crack and that 50 was a real street n*gga too...., nuthin's real in hip-hop anymore man, just a buncha prima donnas runnin around talkin sh*t bout each other, but when they see each other they ain't bout sh*t.....
 10 years ago '04        #63
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 298 298
 dasill said:
ja who??
Ja Fool!!!!!!!!
 09-13-2007, 04:12 AM         #64
Rob_136  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja Rule ain't no fool.
 10 years ago '05        #65
MyZ28 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 1262 1262
 Birdmane said:
1.i was going to call whoever defended gay people gay you did it first so i called you gay.

4. learn to count 1. 1. 2.
:applause:

But neway im feeling what Ja is sayin but dont he promote homos3xuality? On that recent song he released "Alone", him and whoever else that is on the song was talking hunching on 3 girls at the same time...... He wants to rap about it but dont want his kids to see it on TV......interesting.

Last edited by MyZ28; 09-13-2007 at 05:31 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #66
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
I don't see how gay people are ruining America, it's not like they've just shown up in the last decade they've been here for as long as everyone else. I will never understand homophobia. I don't care what some man or woman does at their house. If somebody is gay what difference does it make in your life?
 10 years ago '04        #67
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 Dat 1 Dude said:
some ppl on here are really ignorant.. i mean what is wrong with ja said.. there really is some dude about to get 25 for nothing.. and congress still worried about the content in rap music.. if they're gonna come down on rap lyrics its plenty of other stuff they should come down on also..
There isn't anything wrong with what he said about Congress focusing on the wrong thing but the gay comment he made was irrelevant.
 09-13-2007, 07:43 AM         #68
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason I agree with what Ja is saying. With all the crimes and sh*t you really should look where these kids get these ideas....television.
 10 years ago '05        #69
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
pointing the finger at everything else doesn't solve anything.....The forms of hip-hop that the media puts out needs to be changed somewhat......i still wonna hear vulgar lyrics, but i don't want a bunch of kids hearin' it
 09-13-2007, 10:25 AM         #70
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Affinity. Also, Ja is attempting to make it seem like homos3xuals are ruining the world. Like gays are helping to enfluence Philly having so many murders the way Freeway, Beanie Siegel and Cassidy don't mind doing.

It was a weak argument, and he could have sounded a lot more intelligent with a bit more thought. I understand If you feel they are enfluencing you or your kids to be gay and you're scared, but if thats a problem, ya'll were most likely gonna be gay anyway.

Idiots like him who look to insignificant parts of society for blame do nothing more than further distract people from real issues.

Dave Chappelle: "Who gives a fu*k what Ja Rule thinks at a time like this?"
Chappelle Clip Link

Last edited by macadon83; 09-13-2007 at 10:26 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #71
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 affinity said:
Read my initial post, I said I was with him on the fact that more important things are going on right under everyone's nose. There is no arguing with that - this hearing is a big, fat waste of tax payer money IMO.

The MTV remark though was stupid on so many levels because the CEO of Viacom (Viacom owns MTV/BET and employed Imus) has also been called to testify at this hearing so you know he is going to have to answer very tough questions about the content that's on MTV and how his company handled the Imus situation. So it's not like Congress is singling out hip hop at this hearing. Plus, young kids shouldn't be watching MTV period. It's like crying about how pr0no channels just don't seem to have enough safe content for kids.

To the rest of y'all, those dumb ho comments were hilarious. It's good to know you take me so seriously

Oh no, could it be?

She says y'all,
Do we have ourselves a southern dumb hoe?

Ladies and gentlemen,
Can we get a round of applause.

:applause::applause::applause:
 09-13-2007, 12:33 PM         #72
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
Well done. But I wasn't defending gay people. I would had said the same thing about Ja even if he hadn't mentioned the word "gay"

Not all democrats are pro gay rights. But then again, maybe you are right, Obama probably just wants to end the war in Iraq and f!ght poverty for votes too. What an a.ss kissing Uncle Tom.

lol outraged :rolleyes:

All I was pointing out is that Ja shouldn't be complaining about MTV showing s3xually explicit material during the day because he doesn't want his kids watching 2 girls/2 guys. Ja is entitled to feel this way - I wouldn't want my children watching people have s3x period when they are only 11 6 and 3. But Ja shouldn't be letting his kids watch that channel period with garbage like the Real World/The Hils during the day. Kids are growing up as fast as it is and parents should bare the majority of the responsibility of looking out for their kids and not blame the media or others for not bringing the media to task for its material.

The hearing is about how ALL MEDIA contributed to the degradation of black women. This isn't a hearing on public decency and the media. If you looked at who was included in the hearing, you would notice that the head of Viacom will also be asked to testify. Viacom owns tv networks like MTV & BET etc and movie production and distribution companies like Paramount and Dreamworks. It's also interesting to note that Viacom was the company which employed Don Imus. It gladly paid Imus' FCC fines over the years as he got progressively more and more offensive. Trust me, the CEO of Viacom is going to have some very tough questions to answer himself not only because of Don Imus, but also because of .

The person in charge of the hearing has made it clear that this isn't simply about hip hop music in particular, it also is including other forms of media including movies and television.

This hearing was not brought on by hip hop: the outrage that fueled the need for this hearing was created by an old white man by the name of Don Imus. Unfortunately, people also pointed out that certain hip hop artists also use words and images to degrade women. I don't think Congress decided early in September to all of a sudden go launch an attack on hip hop as a whole.

My bad, I added a point and didn't adjust my numbers :rolleyes:
Listen ma you smart but continue to miss the point so i dont understand how your intelligence can miss the point of ja's argument cause he not that smart.

all he is saying hip hop is always targeted more than anything hip hop is going to get beat the fu*k up at this congressional hearing not about gays kissing or even don imus.

if you think don imus is going to get mentioned more than hip hop you're crazy there going to attack the language used in hip hop the snitching things the videos but like i said you can do that sh*t in a movie to halle berry nothing said.

and even though i don't consider here a black woman many black people do so why no outrage there why no outraged on the sopranos they have used the n word also or this rock and roll dude saying he wants barack to suck on a gun.

and thats why i feel you are defending gays and outraged because all ja did was just mention something that he didn't like that isn't being attacked and you made a big deal about what he decided to attack.

when it was just the first thing that came to his head ya dig its not that big of a deal and lets not act like this isn't another attempt to destroy hip hop.

lol at degrading of black women which is code for rap videos if bet wasn't apart of via com they wouldn't even be getting attacked don imus one incident flavor of love and i love new york two shows.

now compare those shows to the millions of hoes,and bi*ches said in rap and videos there is no comparison.

its just another attempt to bring hip hop down thats it don imus made it happen faster but lets not act like it wasn't still coming.

oh and look i apologize for them dudes stepping out of line calling you a hoe and sh*t some dudes wasnt raised right.
 09-13-2007, 02:52 PM         #73
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
Listen ma you smart but continue to miss the point so i dont understand how your intelligence can miss the point of ja's argument cause he not that smart.

all he is saying hip hop is always targeted more than anything hip hop is going to get beat the fu*k up at this congressional hearing not about gays kissing or even don imus.

if you think don imus is going to get mentioned more than hip hop you're crazy there going to attack the language used in hip hop the snitching things the videos but like i said you can do that sh*t in a movie to halle berry nothing said.

and even though i don't consider here a black woman many black people do so why no outrage there why no outraged on the sopranos they have used the n word also or this rock and roll dude saying he wants barack to suck on a gun.

and thats why i feel you are defending gays and outraged because all ja did was just mention something that he didn't like that isn't being attacked and you made a big deal about what he decided to attack.

when it was just the first thing that came to his head ya dig its not that big of a deal and lets not act like this isn't another attempt to destroy hip hop.

lol at degrading of black women which is code for rap videos if bet wasn't apart of via com they wouldn't even be getting attacked don imus one incident flavor of love and i love new york two shows.

now compare those shows to the millions of hoes,and bi*ches said in rap and videos there is no comparison.

its just another attempt to bring hip hop down thats it don imus made it happen faster but lets not act like it wasn't still coming.

oh and look i apologize for them dudes stepping out of line calling you a hoe and sh*t some dudes wasnt raised right.
Birdmane, thank you for taking the time out to put together a well thought out response. I really appreciate it.

I do have to agree with you (and I guess Ja) that certain hip hop artists are going to get beat up at this hearing, no doubt. You are also right that that there is hypocrisy going on right now when it comes to the other media forms that are out there right now and degrading women.

But, this hearing also recognizes that it's not just hip hop acting a fool with regards to how women are portrayed. If this was a hip hop only conference, yep, Ja in his own convoluted way would have a point that hip hop is being targeted when others deserve to be on the hot seat too. If Ja would have said: "You know hip hop isn't the only media that has so-called negative images about Black Women. MTV should be there too". Fine, cool, but going on a rant about something entirely different that he considers obscene is just going away from what he was really trying to argue.

Here's the deal: the CEO of Viacom is not only going to have to be accountable on behalf of hip hop and answer questions about the videos shown on BET, but also for the offensive s3xual material that is shown on MTV and also for his company's handling of Imus. People have been pissed at Viacom for MTV's material for quite some time . So, I am thinking (and hoping) that this will not be a hatin' on hip hop only hearing, a lot of people still have questions about why Viacom was just business as usual when it came to Imus' behavior before his comment: they just paid Imus' FCC violations and ignored co-worker complaints even though they knew he was out of control. Hopefully these questions about MTV/Imus are going to be well addressed.

Last edited by affinity; 09-13-2007 at 02:54 PM..
 09-13-2007, 03:05 PM         #74
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
Birdmane, thank you for taking the time out to put together a well thought out response. I really appreciate it.

I do have to agree with you (and I guess Ja) that certain hip hop artists are going to get beat up at this hearing, no doubt. You are also right that that there is hypocrisy going on right now when it comes to the other media forms that are out there right now and degrading women.

But, this hearing also recognizes that it's not just hip hop acting a fool with regards to how women are portrayed. If this was a hip hop only conference, yep, Ja in his own convoluted way would have a point that hip hop is being targeted when others deserve to be on the hot seat too. If Ja would have said: "You know hip hop isn't the only media that has so-called negative images about Black Women. MTV should be there too". Fine, cool, but going on a rant about something entirely different that he considers obscene is just going away from what he was really trying to argue.

Here's the deal: the CEO of Viacom is not only going to have to be accountable on behalf of hip hop and answer questions about the videos shown on BET, but also for the offensive s3xual material that is shown on MTV and also for his company's handling of Imus. People have been pissed at Viacom for MTV's material for quite some time . So, I am thinking (and hoping) that this will not be a hatin' on hip hop only hearing, a lot of people still have questions about why Viacom was just business as usual when it came to Imus' behavior before his comment: they just paid Imus' FCC violations and ignored co-worker complaints even though they knew he was out of control. Hopefully these questions about MTV/Imus are going to be well addressed.
Until the hearing we will see who is right but i guarantee you hip hop will be mentioned more than anything at that hearing and will overshadow anything said about imus or mtv show .
 10 years ago '05        #75
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
to anybody who dont feel what dude is saying.............

JA RULE IS RIGHT YOU fu*kIN' f*gGITS SO STOP DEBATING

few months ago i was watching that show "next" at like 12 noon on a saturday and its a bunch of dudes and i thought to myself "why the fu*k is this on tv!?!?" kids are gonna start thinking homos3xuality is normal when it aint
 10 years ago '05        #76
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 JaiMega said:
Watch GLAAD gonna be on his a.ss now.
 10 years ago '04        #77
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
if no one has not realized now ja fool and irv gotti are trashing ashanti and ashanti is not really messin with them like that......people murder inc been exposed for the frauds they are for the past few years now..........please...........and k!ll the argument about ja sayin 50 stold his flow.lol.......not sayin 50 harmonizes in some choruses and not sayin its bad but that been goin on in hip hop far too long since kurtis blow, to biz markie, to bone thugs, to nelly,etc. its all about if you have a good voice........and again people been sayin about this sh*t bout ja way before 50 crushed this cat..........all of g-unit, dre, busta & of course d12 k!lled this man and hail mary was the coffin in the nail. and DMx crushed him as well...........hell, he release two songs before uh oh and neither got a response. Uh oh finally got a buzz but noticed it quietly died down after a month plus HIS VIDEO WAS GETTIN NO AIRPLAY........and dont foget the people they jerked around in murder inc from vita, charli baltimore and now ashanti............then tried to discredtit lil mo after she help out in two of his biggest hits............and of course threatned and tried to blackball 50 from the industry and anyone who signed him(yeah see how thats working now) say what you want but 50 has different ventures and look out for his people unlike murder inc............how long blackchild and caddilac tah been around and still dont have an album yet? not to mention lloyd tried to leave but irv stopped that. Lloyd basically had Jazze Pha did his whole album, and lloyd was the only one save the so called INc.....lol......please..
 09-15-2007, 08:24 PM         #78
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
to anybody who dont feel what dude is saying.............

JA RULE IS RIGHT YOU fu*kIN' f*gGITS SO STOP DEBATING

few months ago i was watching that show "next" at like 12 noon on a saturday and its a bunch of dudes and i thought to myself "why the fu*k is this on tv!?!?" kids are gonna start thinking homos3xuality is normal when it aint
same sh*t i was thinkin :applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '07        #79
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 affinity said:
I was with Ja up until the point he started talking about MTV and it's "promoting" of homos3xuality. I mean come on man, aren't your kids 11, 6 and 3? Why are you letting your young children watch the garbage that is on that station period? Gay or straight, the stuff they show on that channel isn't suitable for an 11 year old kid. It's good to see some things never change - Ja is still the clown he always was.
:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #80
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
these f*g**ts will blame hip hop for everything..jesus could be here and if hip hop is still alive..its still going to be blamed..no matter how fu*ked up *real* shyt is..bytches just want hip hop to go down..im sure they listened to some country songs /some rock songs and hear them depressing a.ss fukin suicidal sounding lyrics..but doesn't matter..blame hip hop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy