Sep 12 - Ja Rule: "Let's Talk About These F-ing Shows Promoting Homosexuality"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 2219 2219
HE made sense now he should go k!ll 50 for stopping his cash flow
 10 years ago '04        #22
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
jarule is better than 50.
 09-12-2007, 01:20 PM         #23
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
See when the followers and sheep I like to call G Unit fans started bashing on ja almost ending his career, he stayed REAL quiet for years. Even appearing in the background of some Ashanti videos etc. (He even had one line in Ashantis "Foolish" video) The line was "You Gotta Go Home". ANYWAYS, he was smart to just stay quiet. He knew people were sick of him. Now that time has passed and he was socially accepted to at least attempt a return... he opens his mouth again.

besides, why does this n*gga always wanna comment on everything? On 9/11/2001 he called into TRL to give his views to TRL fans. WHO GIVES A fu*k!?!?!?!?!?

Point I am saying is my man Ja should just shut the fu*k up and do his job and that is make music. Agree?
YOU SOUND LIKE A HATER... LET'S FORGET ABOUT JA. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHO SPEAKS IT. IF YOU HATE ON TRUE FACTS, THEN YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM. :D
 09-12-2007, 01:24 PM         #24
boxden7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KruptedWayz said:
last i remeber X was on coke, enuff said
IT'S CRACK...AND HE'S STILL ADDICTED
 10 years ago '05        #25
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Mr. Future said:
congressional b.s. meeting= willie lynch still in effect....divide and conquer...watch the beast...
Willie Lynch was fictional silly.

And Ja's being a clown here. Fair enough, there are more "important" issues. However, homos3xuality is not one of them.
Funny that he should mention "two girls" - I wonder if Ja's ever rapped about girl-on-girl in a positive way before, or had some girls gyrate on one another in a video or at a strip club.......hmm.
 09-12-2007, 01:25 PM         #26
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with Ja, but no one else will because he's not "credible" enough to the mainstream, if only more successful Uncle Tom's said something.

09-12-2007, 01:27 PM         #27
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
um let's say i did does that change the fact you're defending homos3xuals out of everything ja said and didn't deny that i called you a lesbian no it doesn't.
3 things:

1) It does change the fact because the best response you could come up with in response to what I said is to call me gay - which is weak as hell.

1) Defending homos3xuals does not equate to being gay. Would you call Barack Obama a homo to his face because he supported gay rights while he represented Illinois in the Senate? Hating on gay people is played out like the eight track and I could care less whether you think I am gay, I know who I am and I am comfortable enough with myself not to be threatened or insulted if someone were to call be gay.

2) I wasn't defending homs3xuals in my comment: I was stating that MTV has s3xually explicit material and other adult situations which aren't girl/girl or guy/guy on during the middle of the day and young children should not be watching it period. Ja was a clown for complaining about MTV when he should be acting like a responsible parent and block the channel when his kids are awake.
 09-12-2007, 01:34 PM         #28
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
3 things:

1) It does change the fact because the best response you could come up with in response to what I said is to call me gay - which is weak as hell.

1) Defending homos3xuals does not equate to being gay. Would you call Barack Obama a homo to his face because he supported gay rights while he represented Illinois in the Senate? Hating on gay people is played out like the eight track and I could care less whether you think I am gay, I know who I am and I am comfortable enough with myself not to be threatened or insulted if someone were to call be gay.

2) I wasn't defending homs3xuals in my comment: I was stating that MTV has s3xually explicit material and other adult situations which aren't girl/girl or guy/guy on during the middle of the day and young children should not be watching it period. Ja was a clown for complaining about MTV when he should be acting like a responsible parent and block the channel when his kids are awake.
it's ok I like you girls that like girls lol just playing.
 09-12-2007, 01:36 PM         #29
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
it's ok I like you girls that like girls lol just playing.
 09-12-2007, 01:36 PM         #30
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nugen2384 said:
so what does that make you??
First of all, get off my d*ck. 2nd, how does it taste? 3rd you madd?
 09-12-2007, 01:44 PM         #31
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
I was with Ja up until the point he started talking about MTV and it's "promoting" of homos3xuality. I mean come on man, aren't your kids 11, 6 and 3? Why are you letting your young children watch the garbage that is on that station period? Gay or straight, the stuff they show on that channel isn't suitable for an 11 year old kid. It's good to see some things never change - Ja is still the clown he always was.
^^^but you can say the same about music,there talkin bout how these young kids are being "influenced" by music,but why are there parents lettin them listen to it??? rap music is just a scapegoat for bad parenting
 09-12-2007, 01:47 PM         #32
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
3 things:

1.i was going to call whoever defended gay people gay you did it first so i called you gay.

2.barack standing up for gays is for votes nothing else and is part of the democratic party campaign.

3.the point you are missing is that ja was making a point and used your gays as an example and you got all outraged.

he was also talking about how people aren't complaining about the full spectrum just hip hop.

Point A.in the evening you can see f*gs kissing ,rappers say suck his d*ck congressional hearing.

B.halle berry can get fu*ked like a pr0n star on a national movie nothing said, a rapper has black women show off there a.ss in tight jeans congressional hearing

C.they can make a movie called hostel were you cut people feet off and sh*t nothing said,rappers says gun congressional hearing.

He was just making a point about how rappers does something congressional hearing other entertainment venues does something nothing said but you were so offended you couldn't see that.

4. learn to count 1. 1. 2.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-12-2007 at 01:51 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #33
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,600 | Props total: 4172 4172
 wreckages said:
Point I am saying is my man Ja should just shut the fu*k up and do his job and that is make music. Agree?
No. its needs to said...and he is the only one with enough balls to say it...not to mention he is sort of a celebrity so people will hear what needs to be heard.
 10 years ago '05        #34
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 affinity said:
I was with Ja up until the point he started talking about MTV and it's "promoting" of homos3xuality. I mean come on man, aren't your kids 11, 6 and 3? Why are you letting your young children watch the garbage that is on that station period? Gay or straight, the stuff they show on that channel isn't suitable for an 11 year old kid. It's good to see some things never change - Ja is still the clown he always was.

Your fu*king stupid.
 09-12-2007, 03:37 PM         #35
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
um let's say i did does that change the fact you're defending homos3xuals out of everything ja said and didn't deny that i called you a lesbian no it doesn't.
THATS THE ONLY PROBLEM I EVER HAD WIT RULE... HE SPEAKIN THE REAL sh*t RIGHT HERE, BUT WHERE I COME FROM JUST CAUSE SOMEONE SAYS U DID SOMETHING DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN U DID IT, BUT IF SOMEONE SAYS U DID SOMETHING AND U DONT DENY IT, THEN CHANCES ARE U DID... AND I NEVER REMEMBER HEARING RULE COME OUT AND SAY THAT WAS SOME BULL sh*t, OR WASNT THE TRUTH, OR NOTHING... HE JUST ACTED LIKE n*ggaS AINT SAY THAT ABOUT HIM... U CAN IGNORE ALOT OF sh*t, BUT EVEN WAYNE HAD TO ADMIT HE WAS KISSIN BABY... MAY SAY HE AINT GAY FOR IT, BUT IF A n*gga JUST DONT DENY IT, THEN YEA SOMETHING IS UP..

AND NO THAT DONT MEAN U GOTTA ENTERTAIN EVERY RUMOR AND LITTLE THING SOMEONE SAYS ABOUT U... BUT THAT AINT NO LITTLE THING ABOUT RULE... KEEP SMOKIN!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #36
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
And all you Ja Rule haters are hilarious....

If Jay-Z came out and said this,
He'd be praised for being a role model,
fu*king haters.
 09-12-2007, 03:44 PM         #37
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
1.i was going to call whoever defended gay people gay you did it first so i called you gay.
Well done. But I wasn't defending gay people. I would had said the same thing about Ja even if he hadn't mentioned the word "gay"

Birdmane said:
2.barack standing up for gays is for votes nothing else and is part of the democratic party campaign.
Not all democrats are pro gay rights. But then again, maybe you are right, Obama probably just wants to end the war in Iraq and f!ght poverty for votes too. What an a.ss kissing Uncle Tom.

Birdmane said:
3.the point you are missing is that ja was making a point and used your gays as an example and you got all outraged.
lol outraged :rolleyes:

All I was pointing out is that Ja shouldn't be complaining about MTV showing s3xually explicit material during the day because he doesn't want his kids watching 2 girls/2 guys. Ja is entitled to feel this way - I wouldn't want my children watching people have s3x period when they are only 11 6 and 3. But Ja shouldn't be letting his kids watch that channel period with garbage like the Real World/The Hils during the day. Kids are growing up as fast as it is and parents should bare the majority of the responsibility of looking out for their kids and not blame the media or others for not bringing the media to task for its material.

Birdmane said:
he was also talking about how people aren't complaining about the full spectrum just hip hop.
The hearing is about how ALL MEDIA contributed to the degradation of black women. This isn't a hearing on public decency and the media. If you looked at who was included in the hearing, you would notice that the head of Viacom will also be asked to testify. Viacom owns tv networks like MTV & BET etc and movie production and distribution companies like Paramount and Dreamworks. It's also interesting to note that Viacom was the company which employed Don Imus. It gladly paid Imus' FCC fines over the years as he got progressively more and more offensive. Trust me, the CEO of Viacom is going to have some very tough questions to answer himself not only because of Don Imus, but also because of .

The person in charge of the hearing has made it clear that this isn't simply about hip hop music in particular, it also is including other forms of media including movies and television.

Birdmane said:
He was just making a point about how rappers does something congressional hearing other entertainment venues does something nothing said but you were so offended you couldn't see that.
This hearing was not brought on by hip hop: the outrage that fueled the need for this hearing was created by an old white man by the name of Don Imus. Unfortunately, people also pointed out that certain hip hop artists also use words and images to degrade women. I don't think Congress decided early in September to all of a sudden go launch an attack on hip hop as a whole.

Birdmane said:
4. learn to count 1. 1. 2.
My bad, I added a point and didn't adjust my numbers :rolleyes:

Last edited by affinity; 09-12-2007 at 03:48 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #38
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I agree with him. More people should voice their oppinion's on sh*t like this. I just hope he doesn't come under fire because of this. You know homos3xuals have alot of power in this country. Str8 up Gay Mafia. Especially in Hollywood. Just look @ Isaiah Washington getting cut from the show he was on because of using the term "Fag". Gay mufu*kas will attack you if you speak out on them. Oh yea Affinity is definitely a carpet muncher.
 09-12-2007, 03:51 PM         #39
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Oh yea Affinity is definitely a carpet muncher.
Ahh damn, just when I was thinking about giving you some brain . . . :D
 10 years ago '07        #40
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 bnw99 said:
No. its needs to said...and he is the only one with enough balls to say it...not to mention he is sort of a celebrity so people will hear what needs to be heard.
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago