Sep 12 - Ja Rule: "Let's Talk About These F-ing Shows Promoting Homosexuality"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2007, 12:07 PM         #1
6544 pageviews
117 comments

Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 12 - Ja Rule: "Let's Talk About These F-ing Shows Promoting Homos3xuality"

Ja Rule Challenges Congressional Meeting On Hip-Hop, "Let's Talk About These F-ing Shows Promoting Homos3xuality"

Ja Rule recently spoke out about the upcoming U.S. Congressional hearing set to discuss the lyrical content and imagery of African-American women in hip-hop.

As SOHH previously reported,
[pic - click to view]

the aforementioned hearing entitled "From Imus to Industry: The Business of Stereotypes and Degradation" will take place on September 25 and will investigate media "stereotypes and degradation" of black women in hip-hop and the entertainment industry.

Top industry executives including Philippe Dauman of Viacom, Doug Morris of Universal Music Group, Edgar Bronfman, Jr. of Warner Music Group and music mogul Master P are expected to appear as witnesses in the hearing.

In a recent interview with Complex magazine, Ja Rule offered his objections to the hearings.

"They got my man Doug Morris under fire and @#!*, they got him going down to go speak to Congress about hip-hop lyrics, are you @#*$ing serious?" Ja said.
[pic - click to view]

"There's a f--king black kid right now about to get 25 years for having a f!ght with some white kids over hanging the nooses over the white tree, let's get to that. Let's get into sh-t like that, because that's what's tearing up America, not me calling a woman a b--ch or a h-e on my rap songs."

"And if it is, then we need to go step to Paramount, and f--king MGM, and all of these other motherf--kers that's making all of these movies and we need to go step to MTV and Viacom, and lets talk about all these f--king shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homos3xuality, that my kids can't watch this sh-t," he continued. "Dating shows that's showing two guys or two girls in mid-afternoon. Let's talk about s--t like that! If that's not f--king up America, I don't know what is."

"There's a lot of issues we can address besides hip-hop, but they want to put everything on us like we're the problem," Ja added. "This is going to be a shameless f--king plug, but I said, 'when everyone wants to point the finger, and ask why there's so much corruption, they only need to look in the mirror.' It starts with themselves."

[pic - click to view]

Ja will be releasing his seventh solo album The Mirror in November via Mpire/murder Inc. /Universal Motown Records. The album features guest appearances from Lil Wayne and The Game with production supplied by the Top Dawg team.

[pic - click to view]

http://sohh.com/articles/ .. icle.php/12534

117 comments for "Sep 12 - Ja Rule: "Let's Talk About These F-ing Shows Promoting Homosexuality""

10 years ago '05        #2
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
I agree with Ja but according to DMX Ja Rule was x'd up and fu*ked a man lol
 09-12-2007, 12:25 PM         #3
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was with Ja up until the point he started talking about MTV and it's "promoting" of homos3xuality. I mean come on man, aren't your kids 11, 6 and 3? Why are you letting your young children watch the garbage that is on that station period? Gay or straight, the stuff they show on that channel isn't suitable for an 11 year old kid. It's good to see some things never change - Ja is still the clown he always was.
 10 years ago '06        #4
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
:wow:...Damn I'm really feelin what Ja's saying!!
 09-12-2007, 12:26 PM         #5
Flame On  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel Ja, It's bigger isues in the world
 10 years ago '06        #6
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1812 1812
congressional b.s. meeting= willie lynch still in effect....divide and conquer...watch the beast...
 09-12-2007, 12:29 PM         #7
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See when the followers and sheep I like to call G Unit fans started bashing on ja almost ending his career, he stayed REAL quiet for years. Even appearing in the background of some Ashanti videos etc. (He even had one line in Ashantis "Foolish" video) The line was "You Gotta Go Home". ANYWAYS, he was smart to just stay quiet. He knew people were sick of him. Now that time has passed and he was socially accepted to at least attempt a return... he opens his mouth again.

besides, why does this n*gga always wanna comment on everything? On 9/11/2001 he called into TRL to give his views to TRL fans. WHO GIVES A fu*k!?!?!?!?!?

Point I am saying is my man Ja should just shut the fu*k up and do his job and that is make music. Agree?
 09-12-2007, 12:32 PM         #8
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
according to DMX he k!lled like 20 people on his frist cd and then said let us pray. lol

DMX- said

Suck my d*ck! and all you n*ggas that been to jail before know it's about to get thick?

then he said

I will rip your butt hole out of place??????????????????????

so I think DMX shouldn't call anyone gay lol
 10 years ago '04        #9
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
yea...hes right...doesnt matter tho, lotta people been sayin that...they still gon blame hip-hop....I wanna repeat that....they still gon blame hip-hop...Not WHITES BLAMIN BLACKS...its outsiders blamin HIP-HOP & ANYBODY THATS INTO IT

so please nobody start they sh*t "hes right krakas always tryin to hold us down" bulsh*t...its anybody into hip-hop not just blacks

sorry maybe i jumped the gun a bit, but i know somebody is thinkin it or postin it...it never fails
 10 years ago '06        #10
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i KNOW this n*gga aint talking. didnt dmx said he f*cked his stylist in the a*s?
 10 years ago '06        #11
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
 matthew7 said:
I agree with Ja but according to DMX Ja Rule was x'd up and fu*ked a man lol
exactly what i was gonna say. i thought he was X'd up and gay.
 09-12-2007, 12:51 PM         #12
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:
I was with Ja up until the point he started talking about MTV and it's "promoting" of homos3xuality. I mean come on man, aren't your kids 11, 6 and 3? Why are you letting your young children watch the garbage that is on that station period? Gay or straight, the stuff they show on that channel isn't suitable for an 11 year old kid. It's good to see some things never change - Ja is still the clown he always was.
she's a lesbian
 10 years ago '05        #13
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,632 | Props total: 792 792
 King Dutch said:
exactly what i was gonna say. i thought he was X'd up and gay.

last i remeber X was on coke, enuff said
 10 years ago '06        #14
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 micwrecka said:
See when the followers and sheep I like to call G Unit fans started bashing on ja almost ending his career, he stayed REAL quiet for years. Even appearing in the background of some Ashanti videos etc. (He even had one line in Ashantis "Foolish" video) The line was "You Gotta Go Home". ANYWAYS, he was smart to just stay quiet. He knew people were sick of him. Now that time has passed and he was socially accepted to at least attempt a return... he opens his mouth again.

besides, why does this n*gga always wanna comment on everything? On 9/11/2001 he called into TRL to give his views to TRL fans. WHO GIVES A fu*k!?!?!?!?!?

Point I am saying is my man Ja should just shut the fu*k up and do his job and that is make music. Agree?
STFU cause you don't even what you're talking about! First of all, Foolish was dropped about a good year prior to G-unit's emergene(I mean damn that was HER first video). Ja didn't have a choice but to keep his mouth shut, the whole industry basically blackballed him so he ain't that smart. And that 9/11 comment was :thumbsdow. Is that truly your opinion or Dave Chappelle's? Fans in general turned their back on him cause thats what he did to us not only "G-Unit Fans"(so what does that make you??).

Last edited by Nugen2384; 09-12-2007 at 12:58 PM..
 09-12-2007, 12:58 PM         #15
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
she's a lesbian

admit it, you've been working on that clever remark for the past 25 minutes or so, right?

Keep on toe taggin' and bad b*tch baggin'

Clown
 09-12-2007, 12:58 PM         #16
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow at the ppl that actually believe what DMX said about Ja Rule. I guess everything DMX said is true in his lyrics. Come on the two were beefing he gonna say some sh*t that aint true. Anyways to the subject on hand, Ja is speaking the truth, theres more important things in the world to talk bout, hip-hop is not ruining the world. If ppl hear what they are saying and repeat what artists are saying then really their parents shouldnt be letting them listen to that music.
 09-12-2007, 01:03 PM         #17
Peruvianfinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am not reading what he said but all I got to say is ..DMX called this homos3xual out and thats all there is to be said.

Right?

Yep!
 10 years ago '05        #18
Djnaah 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 8 8
Thats what im talkting about. Im glad finally someone speaks out about it. What if your kids watches that sh*t and starts asking questions. Its sends the wrong message to the kids. I don't want my kids ( when i have them) to think this is okay and is cool to do. That No Homo on mine
 09-12-2007, 01:08 PM         #19
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affinity said:

admit it, you've been working on that clever remark for the past 25 minutes or so, right?

Keep on toe taggin' and bad b*tch baggin'

Clown
um let's say i did does that change the fact you're defending homos3xuals out of everything ja said and didn't deny that i called you a lesbian no it doesn't.
 10 years ago '07        #20
Ratty Tat Tat 
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 56 56
 Nugen2384 said:
:wow:...Damn I'm really feelin what Ja's saying!!
FO REEL. HE IS A f*g BUT HE GOT A POINT
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy