NFL Determines Pats broke rules/ Other players/teams speak out

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #121
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,500 | Props total: 43631 43631
lol @ patriot fans trying to drag someone else down with them

we had a different commisioner at that time. nothing can be done now except to deal with task at hand.. ya'll cheated. pay the consequenses and stop whining.
 10 years ago '05        #122
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
lol patriots are gonna go undefeated this year..ya i said it...then i suppose its..."we cheated every game"
 10 years ago '05        #123
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
lol no one is whining. we honestly dont care. we sh*t on any team this year..those are the facts..
 10 years ago '06        #124
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
I never really followed the Dolphins thing, so I don't know the details, but there's a difference between a player saying some sh*t and getting accused of doing something. Plus, the Pats were warned not to do it again, and they got caught. Not saying the Dolphins shouldn't have been punished if they did do it, just my take on it.
 10 years ago '05        #125
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
ur quotin zach thomas from where?
 10 years ago '05        #126
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
And no they did not do it through game film. It was a recorded tape that someone sold to Miami. Zach Thomas has admitted this on tape. And they just said it on ESPN 5 mins ago.
 10 years ago '04        #127
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Santoro said:
And no they did not do it through game film. It was a recorded tape that someone sold to Miami. Zach Thomas has admitted this on tape. And they just said it on ESPN 5 mins ago.
 RakimAllahNY said:
No actually what they did wasn't legal, they bought the audio from some guy selling it from a van. Not the NFL.

And thank god Saban is gone, hes a real coach, not like the scrub they got up there now.
Oh word?

well I guess it happend when we had Mr. Tagliabu, so its the past and theres nothing goodell can do about it

just like

Little getting away with k!lling a girl by drunk driving

Ray Lewis getting away with murder

the list goes on........

Last edited by K1; 09-12-2007 at 05:06 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #128
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 wr8201 said:
ur quotin zach thomas from where?
Also, if you're going to use Zach Thomas in your argument then quote him correctly.

At his PC he was asked about Saban's coaching. All he said was he didn't understand some of Saban's tactics. Such as figuring out bill belichick's audibles and play schemes. He was then asked about the 21-0 blowout on NE and if the defense had cheated. His response was that Saban was the coach and he was the player. He said he had video analysis of previous NE games and observed their offensive audibles. He also quoted the 21-0 blowout was legit and that it was a poor excuse of the Patriots when Miami scored 14 points including the 2 point conversion on offense not defense.

Get your story right next time you post.
And quit pointing fingers as fans when you know absolutely nothing else then what ESPN reports to you.
 09-12-2007, 05:06 PM         #129
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ray Lewis never murdered anyone. Biggest misconception ever. He just never told on his friends that allegedly did it. They just tagged his name to get the trial on national tv. He just isn't a snitch
 10 years ago '07        #130
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 justindlawson said:
lol no one is whining. we honestly dont care. we sh*t on any team this year..those are the facts..
fam, as far as i'm concerned those 3 sb wins should be voided or have an asterisk next to them.. do you know how easy the game becomes when you know what play the opposing team is going to run. and this isn't this first time this happened. this has been going on for years apparently according to mangenious and the green bay packers who had almost the exact same incident with the pats last year @ lambeau.

how about this... what if a patriots opponet did the same sh*t to them and patriots actually played a fair game. then ya'll would be bi*ching too.

so gftoh with that "we could still beat anyone" sh*t... how do you know when you've been cheating the whole time.
 10 years ago '04        #131
space
space
Hey Sontoro, why don't you bring up the 1997 incident with Keith Byars and how he confessed that when he was with the Patriots for 2 years he noticed questionable filming being done against AFC East opponents including Miami and the Colts at the time.

He even said that the coaches were getting possible illegal and questionable film of opponents play calling and audibles.

Thats from 1997!!! 10 years ago!!!

Yall screwed up bad.
 10 years ago '06        #132
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
lol Nick Saban enough punishment
 09-12-2007, 05:10 PM         #133
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In till there is solid proof that this has been going before the last game to even speak on the Super Bowls is reckless. And since a lot of coaches have come out and said (Dan Reeves to be one) that they put QB's on there team just because they could steal signs well it seems naive to think this is the only team that does anything wrong.

Obviously theres a lot of bitter a.ss Patriots fans in this site. I can't wait till we win this year, I wanna see Godells mug when he hands it over to Bill
 10 years ago '07        #134
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 10 years ago '05        #135
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Hey Sontoro, why don't you bring up the 1997 incident with Keith Byars and how he confessed that when he was with the Patriots for 2 years he noticed questionable filming being done against AFC East opponents including Miami and the Colts at the time.

He even said that the coaches were getting possible illegal and questionable film of opponents play calling and audibles.

Thats from 1997!!! 10 years ago!!!

Yall screwed up bad.
Ok Mr. Knowitall. So we're the only ones cheating is what you're saying? You're saying no one on the Dolphins is on Roids or HGH? No one else in the NFL is on HGH or roids? You're saying no one else in the NFL is doing this sh*t when 2 different players from 2 different teams have been quoted as saying everyone does it. I know you're in with The Dolphins and the NFL and all that. If we were stealing defensive & offensive plays during the playoffs & SBs and what not, how is it that the Bronco's defense whooped us or how is it that every Superbowl the opponents scored 20+ points on our defense, except the Rams, who we barely beat? Everyone is acting like we're the only ones doing foul sh*t and thats just not the case.

Last edited by Santoro; 09-12-2007 at 05:35 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #136
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 garrett said:
you mad cuz your team a.ss...yall couldn't win even if yall cheated
 10 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 Santoro said:
Ok Mr. Knowitall. So we're the only ones cheating is what you're saying? You're saying no one on the Dolphins is on Roids or HGH? No one else in the NFL is on HGH or roids? You're saying no one else in the NFL is doing this sh*t when 2 different players from 2 different teams have been quoted as saying everyone does it. I know you're in with The Dolphins and the NFL and all that. If we were stealing defensive & offensive plays during the playoffs & SBs and what not, how is it that the Bronco's defense whooped us or how is it that every Superbowl the opponents scored 20+ points on our defense, except the Rams, who we barely beat? Everyone is acting like we're the only ones doing foul sh*t and thats just not the case.
Now wait a second. I NEVER ONCE said anything about the Superbowl or playoffs. Never once.

The Nick Saban accusation was brought upon a 21-0 loss for NE to Miami. The Patriots accused the Dolphins of cheating. Nothing was found and the only evidence NE or the NFL corporation had to offer was a statement made by MLB Zach Thomas stating that he found Nick Saban's tactics questionable and how he didn't understand how Saban came up with some of the video knowledge brought to them in the tape room. He never once confirmed anything.

Keith Byars left Miami in the 1996 season and after 2 years with the Patriots, Byars announced to the league that the Patriots were using illegal video and information against other AFC East rival opponents. He was never heard though and the NFL only looked partially into the franchise. In 1997 after the NFL down played the accusations NE asked Byars to leave the team where he finished out his career with the NY Jets.

I never said or accused the Patriots of anything involving the playoffs or superbowls. I could care a less personally, but if you're going to point fingers or supposedly quote Zach Thomas just based off what the media reports through ESPN then at least have some education or correct facts before you make the post. The people of BX might believe you but you're not fooling anyone who even has the slightest bit of an idea of what really is going on behind closed doors.
 09-12-2007, 06:52 PM         #138
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Some great points. I never heard that Denver story, I had heard about the Steelers steroid use in the 70s though
 10 years ago '05        #139
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253 OP
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3602 3602
lmao @ the thread title now.
 10 years ago '05        #140
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Now wait a second. I NEVER ONCE said anything about the Superbowl or playoffs. Never once.

The Nick Saban accusation was brought upon a 21-0 loss for NE to Miami. The Patriots accused the Dolphins of cheating. Nothing was found and the only evidence NE or the NFL corporation had to offer was a statement made by MLB Zach Thomas stating that he found Nick Saban's tactics questionable and how he didn't understand how Saban came up with some of the video knowledge brought to them in the tape room. He never once confirmed anything.

Keith Byars left Miami in the 1996 season and after 2 years with the Patriots, Byars announced to the league that the Patriots were using illegal video and information against other AFC East rival opponents. He was never heard though and the NFL only looked partially into the franchise. In 1997 after the NFL down played the accusations NE asked Byars to leave the team where he finished out his career with the NY Jets.

I never said or accused the Patriots of anything involving the playoffs or superbowls. I could care a less personally, but if you're going to point fingers or supposedly quote Zach Thomas just based off what the media reports through ESPN then at least have some education or correct facts before you make the post. The people of BX might believe you but you're not fooling anyone who even has the slightest bit of an idea of what really is going on behind closed doors.
So Zach Thomas says, "I don't know how he got that video knowledge." You don't see anything wrong there. Sounds like Saban was cheating to me. I don't get whats so secretive here. People have came out and said this sh*t goes on and that also sign stealing has been going on for years, years. All I'm saying is we are not the first, nor will we be the last to do it. And I was more directing the SB & Playoff accusations to everyone else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy